LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seems Too Good - Complete

On 5/23/2020 at 1:38 PM, BabySofia said:

This particular case was a girl who they were getting ready to use the nanites to reprogram the centers of her brain to essentially ‘cure’ her.

Oh fuck this..... Fuck this...... *inarticulate screaming* I don't need to be "cured" mother fuckers...... *more inarticulate screaming....* If I didn't have work tonight I think I would have a drink for real right now.....

On 5/26/2020 at 4:12 PM, BabySofia said:

Yes, I am… I hate this shit, but I got sold a bill of goods from my dimension.” I told him and moved over to the last amazon. She too was dead. “Well I hope you’re happy,” I told him, “they’re all definitely dead.”

Honestly conflicted here. They were civilians but they were also directly participating in the atrocities so.... Not sure how to feel about this ethically. Especially considering the size difference makes for a serious threat....

On 5/26/2020 at 4:12 PM, BabySofia said:

The leader shoved me back towards everyone else and found myself getting as low to the ground as I could as bullets kept flying around!

Right then I saw Emma, the little girl who got all of my shit on her last week, standing up! I ran to her and tackled her to the ground. Unfortunately, I was a moment too late and she began wailing in pain from a bullet hole in her shoulder!

Yeah this.... Jesus what a cluster fuck.....

On 5/27/2020 at 3:42 PM, BabySofia said:

looked at him in awe as I realized he’d decided he was probably dead either way, and was clawing back. A part of me could respect that, but the rest of me knew he was a despicable monster!

I can't condone using kids as human shields... Fuck that... There are lines.... But this bastard..... I'm making popcorn

On 5/28/2020 at 4:37 PM, BabySofia said:

sounds good actually…”

Ivy carried her to her bedroom and left her on the bed while she went to the bathroom and pulled her hair back. Holly stared at her the whole time, really only moving to by one of her pillows and leaning on it. Done brushing her teeth she pulled the covers back and cuddled Holly to her. 

I'm not sure if Ivy's full earned redemption but it's good to see her keep improving..... Wish I had more likes

• Like 1
On 5/29/2020 at 4:23 PM, BabySofia said:

When she began crying, he kept going for a while longer and then pushed her from his lap. “That little girl may be the size of a baby, she may even piss and shit her pants like a baby, but I guarantee you she’s more mature than you sis. So just shut the fuck up.” He looked at Janie then who was crying, “I’m sorry sweetheart… Maybe this is a sign I shouldn’t be listening to sis anymore.” He picked her up and began rocking her back and forth while Katie stormed out of the room in tears. 

Well that was something. Amazons are fucking weird

Quality writing as always Sofia ? This was one hell of roller-coaster with a bitersweet ending. 

Honestly this society needs a revolution more than even ours though... ?

I think that's honestly what pisses me off about these Amazons TBH they take something that could be beautiful and warp it by trying to take it by force. It ends up being more about power and control then love. With the Amazon proletariat trapped by their weird conditioned impulses just as much as the Littles.... Ivy just barely managed to even start a road to redemption by saving Holly from the mess she got them into. But both are still trapped in the system. I hope these two can make it long term....

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I do love these diaper dimension stories so very much. I am working through them all here, hoping i dont run out too quickly...

Another great tale, i don't know how you do it... I really enjoy the world and character building you do, in your interpretation of the Amazon realm 

I imagine all these dd stories being set in different continents or countries within their world. Step through the portal and what do you get? insta-adopted? or are you on a tour? going to college? end up in Itali or somewhere worse...

You know I love your work and would read anything you put out.  I am probably a big pain though because I like to study things to much so I have a problem with the timeline again.  The attack happened on Monday, Ivy.s brother told her to bring Holly to their mom,s house on Sunday,  the Hellcats and broad came on Tuesday and they went to her mothers house the next day.  Why was Sunday dinner on Wednesday??   I REALLY LOVE THIS

14 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

You know I love your work and would read anything you put out.  I am probably a big pain though because I like to study things to much so I have a problem with the timeline again.  The attack happened on Monday, Ivy.s brother told her to bring Holly to their mom,s house on Sunday,  the Hellcats and broad came on Tuesday and they went to her mothers house the next day.  Why was Sunday dinner on Wednesday??   I REALLY LOVE THIS

You are more petty than I am. And that surprises me I'm a bookkeeper, I get paid to be petty.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Baby Sofia I do have to say I have one major problem with your diaper dimension stories and maybe some of the others.  That is a sexual relationship between a big male and a little or mis women.  How I would feel if someone my size had sex with someone the size of a first grade girl, I don't see it happening without destroying the girl?    

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Baby Sofia I do have to say I have one major problem with your diaper dimension stories and maybe some of the others.  That is a sexual relationship between a big male and a little or mis women.  How I would feel if someone my size had sex with someone the size of a first grade girl, I don't see it happening without destroying the girl?    

Well I haven't really written too much other than the one sister-in-law in this. In my mind though for the mid and big relationship I see it as being the same as a really tall man (6'+ and a short woman around 4.5'). It happens and works, so I assume it can probably work to some extent there. Truthfully if you follow my works you'll notice that I mention the sexual component as an aside in most cases. You won't find sex scenes themselves within any book I write.

The other side of that is I feel like there's a suspension of disbelief needed too.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Well I haven't really written too much other than the one sister-in-law in this. In my mind though for the mid and big relationship I see it as being the same as a really tall man (6'+ and a short woman around 4.5'). It happens and works, so I assume it can probably work to some extent there. Truthfully if you follow my works you'll notice that I mention the sexual component as an aside in most cases. You won't find sex scenes themselves within any book I write.

The other side of that is I feel like there's a suspension of disbelief needed too.

I do really love your work, but I have to point out that Ivy,s brother was 12 feet and his wife under 7.  and in Exchanged at registration one little had a big dad and a little mom.  This takes nothing away from how much I love your work.  If you were on partron I would support you in a heartbeat. 

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I'm with you there. I would to.

Thanks! I appreciate that you think that!:) 

Honestly though I make it my goal to keep this pen name free of any financial tracing if at all possible, even though I do have things that I know could already tie me here... I also know there are limited times of the year when I can write, so I'd hate to have people paying me for nothing during those down months!

I finally had a chance today to start actually writing on a new project. I think you'll enjoy it when I'm done with it! (If I can get some sort of a buffer going I may post this one as a serial earlier than completion, we'll see!)

Edited by BabySofia
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Honestly though I make it my goal to keep this pen name free of any financial tracing if at all possible, even though I do have things that I know could already tie me here... I also know there are limited times of the year when I can write, so I'd hate to have people paying me for nothing during those down months!

I totally get that. 

23 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I finally had a chance today to start actually writing on a new project. I think you'll enjoy it when I'm done with it! (If I can get some sort of a buffer going I may post this one as a serial earlier than completion, we'll see!)

Yay I totally can't wait to see what you got going on. I might possibly be a little giddy about you writing something new. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Ok.... this is an Awesome story!!!!!  Can't wait for the next chapter.   BTW....where do sign up for this dimension ?

Thanks for the comment! Not sure if you're still reading this through, but this work is complete. I am working on a new book and may start releasing some chapters this week or early February. (17 Chapters and a Prologue completed so far, it's going to be another 16 I figure in my planning.) 

7 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comment! Not sure if you're still reading this through, but this work is complete. I am working on a new book and may start releasing some chapters this week or early February. (17 Chapters and a Prologue completed so far, it's going to be another 16 I figure in my planning.) 

O.O New Book? OOOOH! I can't wait!

1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

O.O New Book? OOOOH! I can't wait!

Just trying to make sure I'm certain (or mostly so) of the end game before I do so. My brain always has some issues going back and forth with writing/editing. I might be bribed to sooner if a certain Cub updated their stories... ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Just trying to make sure I'm certain (or mostly so) of the end game before I do so. My brain always has some issues going back and forth with writing/editing. I might be bribed to sooner if a certain Cub updated their stories... ?

Hehehehehehe, I'm working on it, I swear!

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Looking forward to a new story, can't say it enough how much you helped us out last year with going through the virus with this one.  I hope it is another dimension story but whatever it is I am sure it will be great.

It is in the dimension, it will focus on a different approach and character, but intersects with Exchanged characters, and probably Seems at a certain point. I'm excited about it, just not 100% set on the endgame with it. Things have been pretty organic so far. 

Glad to hear I helped in some small way through that time!