LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seems Too Good - Complete

Wow I just finished reading. As always you've excelled in writing. First part was a little too dull and hopeless for me, but the first consult was awesome, and the second MP5s were pulled out until the end of the story had me on the edge of my seat. I do hope I can write as well as you do someday.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Wow I just finished reading. As always you've excelled in writing. First part was a little too dull and hopeless for me, but the first consult was awesome, and the second MP5s were pulled out until the end of the story had me on the edge of my seat. I do hope I can write as well as you do someday.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

Hi Baby Sofia, there is something that I never understood about in this story, when Bob was brought into the daycare room why did Holly care if he called her by her name or not?  What would it matter if he let on that he knew who she was.

On 4/14/2021 at 4:33 PM, Baby Billy said:

Hi Baby Sofia, there is something that I never understood about in this story, when Bob was brought into the daycare room why did Holly care if he called her by her name or not?  What would it matter if he let on that he knew who she was.

They obviously hated him. If they thought she was a 'helper' involved with him they might have taken their rage out on her too. 

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Recently I am so.stressful and nervous, so I read the story again and again and again. Actually,it encourages me to work these days and leave home today. I hate work but I know I need work, andI like my career, I'm so tired and so bad. Maybe I can be a professional human like Ivy and Holly. Thanks to all the excellent works.

23 hours ago, Hugues said:

Recently I am so.stressful and nervous, so I read the story again and again and again. Actually,it encourages me to work these days and leave home today. I hate work but I know I need work, andI like my career, I'm so tired and so bad. Maybe I can be a professional human like Ivy and Holly. Thanks to all the excellent works.

I am so sorry to hear of your stress, but I'm glad to hear my work has helped. Hang in there! <hug>💜

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

After the unexpected working two weeks, I was home. Now I rest about two weeks, what I do is just play games and reading  books. When I'm relaxed finally,I should go back work in two weeks. I must say that I can just  recite a part of the story  already.