LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seems Too Good - Complete

• 2 weeks later...

I finally read this. I enjoyed it a lot.

Though Jenny's issue with the nanny bot in college would be an interesting story. I have a feeling it's why she had that blankie and probably why she blushed when her mom said everyone there has seen her boobies. I wonder how she was treated while back in diapers. Did the college require her to be changed by someone else? I bet going home to her parents didn't go well. I wonder how old Jenny was when she was potty trained.  I image it's probably not uncommon to see Amazon adults, especially the women because they're still cute I bet parents or even other amazons have tricked each other back to babyhood or at least back into diapers to fill that urge. 

I really did enjoy it. As for Katie, I think eventually her husband has enough and gives her a taste of her own medicine. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 4:04 PM, BabySofia said:

Not knowing what else to do, but be polite, I let her in and logged into my laptop. I didn’t make it obvious, but I didn’t log into my regular account on my computer. I had a special sandboxed account in case of something like this drive that I didn’t trust security wise being put in my computer. I loaded it and found a simple video file in the directory.

That is really good infosec actually. I they have their lawyer read the contract though....

On 4/16/2020 at 4:49 PM, BabySofia said:

Is our dimension just another Africa?

I looked at the photos of adults in diapers, being breastfed, spanked, and even some futuristic looking hands attacking the camera. ‘Could be photoshopped,’ I thought as I looked through them. Being a sensationalist publication I was highly skeptical that this was all completely true. Eventually I fell asleep before reading the rest of the articles, wondering more about the new world and if it was really that bad...

Brain goes to my earlier hypothesis about "people as commodities in of themselves when labor is near totally devalued" and starts making connections with colonialism.....

giphy.gif

On 4/17/2020 at 4:04 PM, BabySofia said:

The screen went blank after a few more questions and Ivy sighed to herself as she hugged the pillow. Ashley was right, he was worth waiting for. She just hoped he wouldn’t hate her when she was done getting him ready to be the perfect little that she wanted…

giphy.gif

On 4/18/2020 at 4:04 PM, BabySofia said:

She handed me what I would consider to be a fairly advanced tablet device. It was so thin that I thought it had to be from the other dimension. ‘I thought it was illegal to bring technology back,’ I thought for a moment. In the end I shrugged and figured that they must have had some exceptions in the laws specifically for their company. I signed, initialed, signed, initialed, and signed and initialed, more electronic forms than I had ever done in my life! My training as a doctor meant I knew that I should look through fine print, but after the hundredth page of signing and initialing, I began to waver on that. I went through several dozen more boxes before I noticed the new pages were essentially looking like I was being adopted like a child.

“What’s this about?” I asked, pointing to the text that said my homeowner would have the right to assess and agree to medical treatment.

Lawyer! Trust me I know your smart but lawyer!

On 4/18/2020 at 4:04 PM, BabySofia said:

She wasn’t initially planning to take Nick all the way right away, but with the menu of special services they handed her… well it seemed like it was almost easier to pull the Band-Aid off quickly on at least a couple of the changes she wanted.

Ivy reasoned that she wanted to try to be humane about her decisions; after all she definitely wasn’t going to muddle his brain down to an infant level… She certainly wasn’t going to keep him from walking or talking like her sister... but there would definitely be some steps backwards for him in other endeavors. Those steps backward would help assure that he would quickly need extra ‘help’ from her.

Even if Nick is actually an Egg this is really fucked up ?

On 4/23/2020 at 5:23 PM, BabySofia said:

I watched in horror as a pacifier was ripped from packaging and shoved in the girls’ mouth. The odd thing was she did a twist to the shield and then let go. The girl tried to pull it out of her mouth and began crying more as she looked to be in pain and couldn’t get the pacifier to come out.

“Thanks, those locking pacifiers are such a godsend with new littles! I figure we’ll give her a week and see if she settles in before we think about taking her teeth. If she’s a good girl and doesn’t bite Mama I might let her keep them!”

“Well if you like your teethers you better be a good baby girl for your mama…” The cashier was saying as Ivy pushed me away from the scene.

I felt several tears going down my face as we reached her car. She looked down at me and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“I’m scared,” I told her honestly. “That was horrifying!”

I feel like this is point where I would be like just "Fuck it do whatever you want, this was a horrible mistake...." Like it's pretty clear they wouldn't even let me take.. well that option.... So I think I would probably just end up basically going catatonic..... ?

All though I do have to admit there is something darkly appealing about this. Like reality is already a dystopian nightmare. This would just be the Japanese game show version. At least this way I wouldn't have to keep fighting just to exist. It would honestly be a betrayal of principles but... I could put down the things I'm carrying.... I could finally rest. Maybe have some modicum of peace.

If I'm being honest I might walk through the portal knowing full well what's going to happen just beacuse I'm tired and want to give up....

33 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

All though I do have to admit there is something darkly appealing about this. Like reality is already a dystopian nightmare. This would just be the Japanese game show version. At least this way I wouldn't have to keep fighting just to exist. It would honestly be a betrayal of principles but... I could put down the things I'm carrying.... I could finally rest. Maybe have some modicum of peace.

If I'm being honest I might walk through the portal knowing full well what's going to happen just beacuse I'm tired and want to give up....

I would try to find someone directly from our dimension (as Stacy did in exchange) and find conditions. E.g. keep your mind, keep your teeth, be able to talk, be able to walk but otherwise indulge your instincts. I wouldn't even have a problem exchanging sexes. But realistically I would have no guarantee that all this would work out. But out of our dimension I'm probably more lucky because I can decide for myself to move over to the other dimension to a new mother and maybe you can find such great people like Amanda and Fred from "exchange".

But I can understand you just give up and go to the other dimension. I have been at points in my life where I thought: "If this dimension exists, then at least it is all over.

9 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I would try to find someone directly from our dimension (as Stacy did in exchange) and find conditions. E.g. keep your mind, keep your teeth, be able to talk, be able to walk but otherwise indulge your instincts. I wouldn't even have a problem exchanging sexes. But realistically I would have no guarantee that all this would work out. But out of our dimension I'm probably more lucky because I can decide for myself to move over to the other dimension to a new mother and maybe you can find such great people like Amanda and Fred from "exchange".

But I can understand you just give up and go to the other dimension. I have been at points in my life where I thought: "If this dimension exists, then at least it is all over.

Yeah I would probably put three hard limit clauses in the contract no physical or mental regression without consent. Gaurentee medical transition, one part of my name stays. Like you could not get concession on that last one even if you broke bones so.... Trying would be pointless unless you just wanted to brain scramble me so hard your left with a meat puppet....

Actually come to think of it why don't Amazon's used brain dead clones with chips installed?

It's still fucked up but would give the results they want a lot more easily.....

31 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah I would probably put three hard limit clauses in the contract no physical or mental regression without consent. Gaurentee medical transition, one part of my name stays. Like you could not get concession on that last one even if you broke bones so.... Trying would be pointless unless you just wanted to brain scramble me so hard your left with a meat puppet....

Actually come to think of it why don't Amazon's used brain dead clones with chips installed?

It's still fucked up but would give the results they want a lot more easily.....

I think that the reason why they don't make clones is because from their perspective they cannot live an independent life and need the help of an Amazon. And an Amazon ebent also knows best what a little needs.

I always explain a lot to myself in this dimension with the premise from the original work of PrincessPottyPants: The Diaper Dimension is a place where ABSOLUTELY EVERY diaper fantasy has come true and takes place.

Therefore it is very difficult to explain things with the logic of our world. One could ask why they don't use their technology to get rid of their infertility, why they don't use their knowledge to make them a little bit as big as Amazons, or why they don't create many more places that are the perfect size for a little bit where it can live without the help of Amazons and so on and so on.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

9 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I think that the reason why they don't make clones is because from their perspective they cannot live an independent life and need the help of an Amazon. And an Amazon ebent also knows best what a little needs.

I always explain a lot to myself in this dimension with the premise from the original work of PrincessPottyPants: The Diaper Dimension is a place where ABSOLUTELY EVERY diaper fantasy has come true and takes place.

Therefore it is very difficult to explain things with the logic of our world. One could ask why they don't use their technology to get rid of their infertility, why they don't use their knowledge to make them a little bit as big as Amazons, or why they don't create many more places that are the perfect size for a little bit where it can live without the help of Amazons and so on and so on.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

True It's just more fun to speculate in universe.... XD

17 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

True It's just more fun to speculate in universe.... XD

Yes speculating is always great. Even who belongs together. I'm just re-reading "exchange" on Wattpad and always speculating who else belongs to the evil organization there that was after Bella etc. But sometimes I catch myself thinking Too MUCH about it and then the premise comes for me and then it is okay again.

• Like 1
On 4/30/2020 at 4:44 PM, BabySofia said:

Those displays proudly featured different types of ‘restraints’ as we walked under an arch that separated this part of the store from the mechanical section. Everything from handcuffs, straight jackets, leashes, and even dog collars. The color of lighting was adjusted now with lots of red spotlights tinting all of the shelves and products red. I saw one woman was trying those terrible things on a shaking woman there as Ivy pushed through. The little cried as she kept trying different sized collars on her! My stomach lurched then at the thought of something like that around my neck. Another row featured paddles, canes, super-sized spoons, ‘weighted’ hair brushes, old fashioned stick ‘switches,’ and to my horror, even whips and cattails were proudly displayed as demo units. Gags and other ways to truss someone up, hang them up, and… it took everything for me not to throw up.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
On 5/5/2020 at 4:49 PM, BabySofia said:

I had nearly vomited when I read of a ‘standard’ procedure that involved cutting and shortening tendons to prevent the little from walking. Another went even further and even affected the arms to prevent a little from even crawling - it was suggested as a more invasive procedure for serious cases of littles self-harming or running away. My face must have been showing just how awful I thought it was because Ivy asked, “What are you making that face for?”

I sat up and looked at her, ‘How much can I say…? She’s been relatively kind to me so far, but she forced a gender change on me without asking… and I haven’t exactly seen her going off on the atrocities I’ve been seeing…’

Deciding, ‘what the hell?’ I told her, “I’m reading about a procedure of shortening tendons so that a little can only crawl?” as neutrally as I could.

I am almost universally against the death penalty..... My main exception is for crimes against humanity and war crimes......

Jesus this is making me want to go full tankie...... ?

On 5/5/2020 at 4:49 PM, BabySofia said:

“I guess,” I told her and let her position me in the crook of her arm as the movie restarted. I brought the sippy cup to my mouth and started drinking. “This milk tastes so good!” I said again and found myself with an empty cup again. It wasn’t long after that when my eyes finally stopped trying to stay open.

I honestly expect them to put two and two together when they read about it in the text book.

On 5/7/2020 at 4:52 PM, BabySofia said:

As much as she wanted to just diaper Holly, she couldn’t deny that she was the smartest little she’d ever encountered. During the past week she had learned that her understanding of medical texts she read was at least as good as the medical students she had gone to school with… maybe better. That part made her feel really guilty about adopting Holly! She wouldn’t have felt as guilty about a little that wasn’t really contributing to society. 

Though in the end it didn’t matter now… the act was done. Holly was a minor and would never be allowed to practice medicine by any hospital board. ‘There’s no harm in humoring her and letting her continue to learn though,’ she thought to herself. ‘Even though she’s never going to perform another surgery or even an examination.’

Ahh yes an "X can't practice medicine that's just absurd".

On 5/7/2020 at 4:52 PM, BabySofia said:

I had just begun skimming through a medical ethics and law textbook

Boy I can only imagine the "Newspeak" level bullshit. "We have always been at war with eastasia."

On 5/9/2020 at 12:57 AM, BabySofia said:

I found myself moving past the abstract, and began pouring through the data of the study. As I did so I had a sickening thought, ‘What is this ‘Tabers’ milk she’s been feeding me?!?’ I mentally considered the name and realized that if you rearranged the letters in ‘Tabers,’ breast was an obvious anagram!

Called it

On 5/9/2020 at 3:36 PM, BabySofia said:

IVY COULDN’T BELIEVE it had finally happened! She had her baby girl for real! Dressed now in the cute sunsuit, and sucking on the pacifier, she was the perfect picture of an adorable baby girl! ‘I hadn’t planned on using that pacifier… but she was making too much of a scene,’ she thought to herself while noting she was still crying. Maybe she wasn’t quite a perfect picture right then.

Re: Ivy | I'm sorry but with zero due respect... Bitch please, they're a person not a toy. *flips the bird*

40 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Boy I can only imagine the "Newspeak" level bullshit. "We have always been at war with eastasia."

Called it

Thanks for the running commentary! Enjoying seeing your thoughts here! :)

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the running commentary! Enjoying seeing your thoughts here! :)

This is definitely more "Get out" or "Handmaids Tail" type reading. TBH I probably shouldn't knowing my anxiety/paranoia triggers but it's weirdly compelling.

Just don't me mad if I want to murder Ivy by the end? ??

It's also interesting contrasting her with my character Moira. Both almost Eldritch alien beings. Although weirdly enough Moira actually ends up being more ethical despite being less human.

Honestly that's probably due to her species being more psychologically and socially developed where as these Amazons at least seem almost all Id despite their advanced intellects....

If any one should be in restrains here it's definitely Ivy. Which Moira's people would likely do considering the stunt she's pulled. At least till they get her to calm her tits..... literally ??

On 5/16/2020 at 3:48 PM, BabySofia said:

“For making me be the one to take such a brilliant doctor from their world…” 

Bitch that's all on you. Don't fucking blame your victim. *cracks open a cider* Traveler's light this woman.....

On 5/19/2020 at 4:03 PM, BabySofia said:

Ivy visibly bit her lip and shook her head, “It’s not… it would be like diapering your six-year-old first grader…” 

“And me as a full-grown adult is different how?”

“You’re the size of an infant,” she reminded me, “Size wise you should be in diapers still. She should be potty trained… she’s big enough she can safely use an adult potty.” She paused, “Plus they’re supposed to be married!

“You’re right, it is the same thing,” Janice said softly. “But neither of us have much choice Holly.”

I looked at Ivy and hoped she wouldn’t punish Janice while my butt was pulled up from the wet diaper. She scowled but gently wiped my bottom with the wipe. It didn’t take her long before a new diaper was taped around my body and I was sat on the ground.

“Changing table or floor?” Ivy asked Janice.

So this whole side of the family seems extra reactionary. Where as Ivy is more of a liberal.

Ivy was feeling torn between outrage and guilt. It was essentially the same thing she’d done to Holly after all, but Janice really was an adult! Wasn’t she? She went with Katie to get them for lunch and couldn’t help but note she looked more like Holly and the littles than she did an adult. As she colored on the ground her dress had pulled back, and she could clearly see the diaper she had changed her into was already wet. It didn’t help her think of her as a big girl anymore.

‘Maybe it is okay…’ she thought as Jonah scooped up his little girl and hugged her. It was getting harder for her to think of her as her sister-in-law right

Cognitive Dissonance at it's finest

She carried the sleeping little girl out to the car and carefully buckled her into the car seat.

“Gotta get you out of there before you get yourself into trouble little girl,” she whispered as she closed the passenger door. ‘I hope she shows more common sense at daycare Tuesday…’

giphy.gif

Whelp that was some nightmare fuel.....

On 5/21/2020 at 10:03 PM, BabySofia said:

“Stinky!” He giggled back at her. 

I started at that and looked up as she carried him away for a second before concentrating on my ‘masterpiece’ some more. 

“I don’t know how he does that so well?” one of the girls said to the other.

“Sabrina it’s because he took his training seriously. I’m still shocked that you haven’t ended up getting mindfucked for your behavior,” she hissed at her.

La resistance!!

Anything I can do to help comrades let me know!

starts wheeling in crates of arms and supplies while humming "Bella Ciao"

She shook her head, “Definitely not before the two-year period is up,” she told me. 

“Why?”

“Contracts… you signed one, but so did I. If I try to send you back before the two years are up, they won’t send you back. They’ll just place you with another family.”

Okay but why not just take her on a "vaction" to the other side? Then let her go?... Oh right.... Fuckers probably restrict visas pretty heavily....

Everything she had done; she’d done it slowly in the hopes of never seeing those eyes on her own littles face. ‘I don’t even wish I’d ripped the Band-Aid off quickly,’ she admitted to herself. She’d done everything she could to be humane, but the problem was the larger world was anything but humane. She could do everything she could for her little girl at home… but the truth was she needed someone else to care for her if she couldn’t. If Holly was left alone by herself, LPS would get involved and remove her to a worse place. A nanny or babysitter wasn’t a better solution than the daycare either.

Ivy just had her Matrix moment I see...

On 5/23/2020 at 1:38 PM, BabySofia said:

I recognized one of the suspicious acting littles from before, but suddenly froze in horror. This wasn’t the same girl who I’d met before. Snot and drool literally ran down her face, and her body movements just weren’t… right. If I met a motor skills patient that moved like she did above a year of age I would recommend they be tested for whatever was causing the deficiency. “Ga ba da go?” the girl asked me as she put a doll’s bottle awkwardly up to my face and pointed to her doll.

snaps a salute at a coffin draped in the flag of the pan-dimensional soviet as "La International" plays

Rest comrade your battle is over but you shall not be forgotten.