LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Baby Hotel: The Model Part 2 Chapter 1 01/16/20 UPDATED!

Very good. I wonder if her friend slept in a full diaper. I'm also wondering if her niece is now babysitting her. I bet the first part of her punishment was a good spanking. 

I bet she found out she gets off on the humiliation and diapers like her friend. 

I can't wait for the next chapter. 

Great work. 

• 3 weeks later...

Melanie tossed and turned as she awoke to the feeling of her thick diaper between her legs, saturated like any other morning, as she opened her eyes. The clock on the wall told her it was 5 o'clock in the morning and she still had two hours to go before she was going to need to be ready for work. The fact that George was going to be home today, and that her crazy weekend was behind her, made her feel so much better. She felt her feet touch the soft carpet and when she tried to stand straight up the feeling of the soaked diaper between her legs caused her legs to bow outwards. The diaper felt dry and she knew it could still take more before needing to be changed. 

So, feeling refreshed and ready to start a new week, she waddled out of her nursery and down the stairs, knowing that she was waking up on her own and finally alone in her own home. She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, reached in to grab a bottle of formula before deciding against it and grabbing the gallon of milk. She wanted to feel somewhat like a big girl even though the colorful diaper between her crotch said otherwise.

She grabbed herself a glass from the shelf and poured the milk inside trying her best not to make a mess. She then placed the milk back inside the fridge and picked up her glass, taking a big drink of the cold milk, enjoying the sensation of the cold fluid going down her throat. She smiled and waddled over to the kitchen table, feeling her saturated diaper press against her crotch. It was at this point that she started to wonder about the past forty eight hours and everything that happened to her. It was a lot to process, and then she remembered the note Hannah had left her, about her wanting her to stay diapered from now on.

After finishing the glass of milk she sat the glass down in the sink and waddled her way back up the stairs, heading for her "adult room" and jiggled the handle. She frowned upon finding it locked just like what Hannah had said in her note. She knew George had a key for the door and, when he got home, he would open it. She could tell him she left her key inside by mistake. She waddled over into the bathroom and turned the shower on, ready to get out of her wet diaper and start another day; a normal day.

After taking a nice, warm shower and getting herself cleaned up Melanie dried herself off and walked back into her nursery. Upon entering her infantile sanctuary, she looked up at the clock and saw that she had an hour before she was going to need to head into work. She reached underneath her changing table and looked longingly at the thick white diapers that laid there,wondering if she should even dare to wear one into work.

She placed her hand on top of diaper, sliding her fingers over it before giving it a good squeeze between her thumb and index finger, knowing her ability to walk would be taken away if she did decide to wear the large crawler diaper. She shifted her hand over to another one of the hotel diapers that wasn't as thick. She would still have a waddle, but at least she wouldn't be limited to crawling either.

She grabbed some powder from under the changing table and placed the diaper onto the floor so she could quickly dress herself. The last thing she needed was to be late on her first day back. She quickly powdered herself and pulled the thick diaper between her legs, already feeling the thickness spreading her legs out ever so far apart as she fastened the tapes of the diaper shut. She tried to close her legs and noticed that she still had some movement unlike the large white diapers she had to wear all weekend. She pulled herself up into a standing position and waddled over to her closet to find something to wear.

She knew she had never worn any form of baby clothing to the hospital before and the thought kind of bothered her. Even though she knew everyone on the floors were used to seeing her dressed just like any other adult baby she wondered what it would be like to start the day already dressed like an oversized infant. She looked through the closet, knowing she wanted something long enough to hide over her diapered backside, but everything she saw was too short or was simply designed to showcase her diaper. She continued to look until she found herself staring at her red sailor dress that George had given her a couple weeks back. She pulled the dress off the hanger and pulled it over her head. 

She walked over to her mirror and looked herself over in the mirror, she noticed that her dress just barely covered the bottom of her diaper. If she bent over, her diaper. She knew that she would have to be extremely careful when she walked into work or someone might mistake her for being a patient. She walked over to her closet and looked for something to cover her feet, knowing she couldn't walk into the hospital barefooted, she saw the black mary janes she had worn on Saturday to the park. She gave them a look over and was beginning to wonder if they were too babyish. Passing on the black shoes, she looked over the rest of her collection and realized that they were about the most non babyish thing she owned when it came to her adult baby wadrobe.

She walked over to her dresser and opened it. As she looked through her messy drawer packed full of socks, she didn't even hear the sound of the front door opening and closing. She was too busy trying find some socks to go with her shoes. After roughly a minute of digging, she came across a pair of frilly white socks. In a way, they did seem to match her dress and shoes. 

Looking the socks in her hand Melanie hoped that nobody would get any weird ideas about why she was dressed like this. She sighed and pushed the bottom drawer close as she suddenly froze in place, hers eyes going wide in shock as a beginning hand started rubbing her diapered backside while the feeling the back of her dress rising up caused her skin to get goose pimples.

She turned her head slowly and saw a smiling Debbie who was looking down at her with excitement.

"Debbie! You about gave me a heart attack!"

Debbie giggled. "I'm sorry, baby. You didn't hear me come in the front door?"

Melanie shook her head. "I was trying to get ready and I- wait. What are you doing here?"

"You don't remember? You didn't drive home from work on Friday, remember?"

Melanie started thinking back to Friday and remembered being taken home in the adoption basket. So, she must've left her car at the hotel along with the rest of her belongings. Her mind started to freak out. She realized that she hadn't had her cell phone all weekend long and was starting to feel scared. What if George was trying to reach her and was worried about her or thought she was missing?

Debbie stared at her friend, who had decided to dress like a toddler, and could see the fear building up on her face. She placed her hand on the back of her diaper, giving a light pat. "Calm down, baby. Let's finish getting you dressed so we can get to work."

Melanie started to breathe slowly as she got down on her bottom. She started to get the sock onto her foot and watched as Debbie picked up the other one and slid it on her naked foot. She reached for her shoes, but before she could grab them Debbie had them in her hands and was sliding them in place.

"Debbie I'm not a baby, I can do this myself."

Debbie finished buckling the last shoe and grabbed Melanie by the arms, pulling her up off the floor. "I know you're not Melanie, but after the weekend I put you I feel like I owe you an apology."

Melanie shook her head. "It's not your fault. I made a bet and it was just bad luck that all this happened on the same weekend that I find out that I have a step daughter. A step daughter that is older than me..."

Debbie reached her arms around her friends back, pulling her in for a hug. As they stood there she hugged her friend tightly, trying to get her to relax. She slowly sat down in a chair by the drawer and pulled her friend with her Melanie was sitting on her hip. "Did Hannah tell you everything?"

Melanie nodded her head, reminded of that note she had left. "She wants me to stay diapered all time and she told me that we were both to do what we were told or else she was going to turn us into the hotel."

Debbie started to get upset and shook her head. "I guess she didn't tell you about my end of the bargain?"

Melanie shook her head. "It's not just me wearing diapers?"

Debbie shook her head once again. "She wants me to treat you like you're my charge and to make sure your wearing your diapers like your supposed to and… using them like any other baby."

Melanie's eyes lit up. "She want's you to be like... my nanny?"

Debbie nodded her head. "Exactly, but I don't want you to worry about this Melanie. You are my best friend and if I begin treating you in a certain way it's not because I am doing it purposely, it's because I want to protect you."

Melanie saw the hurt in her friend's eyes and could hear it in her voice. "I understand Debbie, and just know that I really love our friendship."

Debbie hugged the baby on her hip once again. "I guess now that we got everything sorted, we should get going to work then."

Melanie smiled. "Sounds like a good idea, but I can't get to work until you put me down."

Debbie lifted Melanie off of her knee and stood the diapered woman back onto her feet. They both walked out of the nursery and headed down stairs. 

Melanie followed her friend out the front door, but moved more slowly, looking around to check and make sure no one was outside to see her dressed like this. Debbie saw her worried friend and realized that this was going to be a problem. She instantly picked her friend up and carried her over to her car as Melanie started to protest.

Debbie spoke softly into her ear. "If I carry you like a baby, people will think your a baby."

Melanie realized what her friend was getting at and calmed down, allowing her to carry her on her hip as they made it to her friend's car. She still felt uneasy and stared around her spot on Debbie's hip. Roughly a house length away she saw a stroller being pushed down the street. Debbie caught the sight of the stroller right when Melanie did and she quickly opened the back door of her car, revealing a new car seat sitting in the back.

Melanie's eyes looked into the backseat as her mind remembered back to Friday. It was at this moment she recalled seeing the exact same one sitting in her leaving room. 

Debbie placed Melanie into the car seat as Melanie once again started to fuss. Debbie ignored her fussy friend and buckled the baby woman into her seat. After several seconds Debbie had Melanie strapped in and saw the frustrated look on her friend's face. "Calm down, sweetie. Don't you remember what I told you inside?"

Melanie nodded her head. "Yeah, but I can still ride up front wit- MPPH"

The sudden sound of suckling replaced Melanie's voice.

Debbie chuckled. "Baby, please just suckle on this so I can get us to work on time."

Melanie pulled at the pacifier between her lips and suddenly realized it wasn't releasing. She stared into the rearview mirror and saw her reflection; she had been pacified with a babbler. She watched as Debbie got into the front of the car and turned to look back at her with a smile. She tried everything she could to tell her to release the pacifier, but nothing she did worked. All she could do was sit there and suck on her binky as she watched her friend turn her head back to face the steering wheel. She suddenly heard the engine start up and felt the car beginning to move, knowing that she was stuck like this all the way to work.

Since all she could do was look out the window, she started looking at the people walking around. Mostly middle aged moms pushing their babies around for a morning walk. It wasn't just literal infants. There were quite a few baby men and women being pushed up and down the streets in giant strollers. She was strapped in the carseat and was dressed just like anyone of them; baby dress and oversized diaper with a pacifier wedged firmly in her mouth. As the car left the neighborhood, she started to realize that she was just like one of them.

She continued to stare out the window as the houses vanished. The feeling of the car coming to a stop told her that they had arrived at work. She looked towards the security booth and saw Derek coming towards the window of the car.

Derek watched the window of the SUV roll down and saw Debbie inside. "Morning Debbie, your badge please."

Debbie smiled at the guard and handed her the badge. "There's two of us this morning, but she left her badge in her office."

Derek looked over to the passenger seat and didn't see another person. "Who else is with you?" Debbie pressed the button for the back window as Melanie eyes shot open. She stared down to check if her diapered crotch was on full display; it was.

Derek walked over to Melanie's window and looked into the backseat. He didn't know what to say since he had never seen her dressed like this before. "Melanie, is that you?"

Melanie blushed even harder then she ever did before as she slowly nodded her head while suckling on the big pacifier in her mouth.

Derek couldn't help but chuckle to himself and walked over to Debbie' window. "Is this a joke or is she a new patient?"

Debbie shook her head. "Melanie runs the clothing department for the hospital and has to showcase what the babies wear. She just wanted to come to work a little more prepared than usual."

Derek smiled. "Oh...Well, alright then. I hope you both have a great day."

Melanie felt like she wanted to die as her car window rolled up. She felt the car resume moving forward and tried to ignore the sight of Derek waving to her like she was just another baby here. She wondered if Debbie was driving slower than normal because it felt like an eternity before they finally pulled into a parking spot. She felt the car being put in park and noticed that Debbie had parked right outside the back door of the building. At least she didn't have to walk around dressed like this before she got inside. 

Debbie got out of the car and walked back to Melanie's door, opening it and quickly unbuckled her friend from the oversized baby seat. She scooped her up and had her on her hip before the diapered woman could blink. 

Melanie stared around the massive parking lot and watched as people were pulling in while she was carried inside the hotel. She hoped that no one recognized her. Once she was inside, she felt a little more at ease and continued staring up and down the hallway. Like usual, her side of the hotel was quiet, which was great for her because nobody would see her dressed like this no one ever came to see her other than Debbie and George. 

Debbie opened the door to her friend's office and started to wonder what her friend was going to think about the changes that were made to her office.

Melanie's eyes stared in complete awe as the lights to her office turned on and saw that her once normal office had suddenly changed. She instantly spotted the large playpen sitting in the middle of the room where her couch and Sheepskin rug once laid. She glanced over to her changing table and saw that the once half stocked changing station was now completely decked out with maternity ward diapers filling the cubbies with more bags of the same stacked next to them. She looked over to the other corner and began to breathe a sigh of relief upon seeing her desk still stood where it always was. Her purse sat on top of it next to her nearly folded dress that she had worn to work on Friday. 

Debbie walked over to the playpen and sat Melanie down inside of it. "Okay, we have to check in with Hannah now."

Melanie suddenly stared at her friend with a confused expression. "What are you talking about? Why does Hannah want us to check in?"

"It's a part of the deal." Debbie replied, pulling out her phone.

"I guess calling her every morning  isn't that big of a deal." Melanie said to herself. 

Melanie knew Hannah was smart, but she suddenly realized that she would have to dress this way, every day, if she wanted her step daughter to not tell anyone about the past weekend. The diapered woman sighed as she watched Debbie begin to make a video call.

Debbie waited a couple of seconds and saw her phone flash and suddenly saw a smiling Hannah staring back at her. "Good morning."

Hannah smiled upon seeing Debbie and couldn't help but ask to see her step mother. "Good morning Debbie, may I see the baby girl?"

Melanie saw the phone being pointed at her direction and realized that her step daughter was staring down at her inside the playpen. 

Hannah chuckled as she addressed Melanie. "You look so adorable this morning. Did she fight you at all?"

Debbie shook her head and turned the phone to see Hannah.  "She understands the rules and we are going to comply to the best of our ability."

Hannah chuckled once again. "I am glad we understand how serious this matter is and to show you both how much reach I have. I want to let you both in on a little surprise I have in store for y'all."

Melanie stared at Debbie, wondering what her step daughter meant by that when she heard the door handle suddenly twist and begin to open. Melanie stared at the person entering the room; it was Christie from the maternity ward!

Debbie turned to face Christie. "I think you have the wrong room."

Hannah's giggle could be heard coming from the phone as all the women present turned their attention to it. "No, she has the right room. Good morning Christie!"

Christie walked over to the phone and grinned. "Good morning, girl! I think it's hilarious that the same girl I see every day dressed like a glorified baby woman secretly likes to be one at home. How about we end this charade and go ahead enroll her?"

Melanie felt a pang of anxiety rock her body as she gazed up at Debbie, who was also scared. Both women seemed to be holding their breaths, waiting to hear the answer to Christie's question. 

Hannah laughed, seemingly ignoring the question. "Did you bring what I asked you to?"

Both Debbie and Melanie watched as Christie reached into her pocket and pulled out two anklet bracelets meant for the patients. She handed one to both of the girls. "Here is your reward for breaking the rules."

Melanie stared at the anklet seeing the word "Newborn" and her last name Stevens printed across the tape along with her physical details such as height and weight. She instantly knew what Christie was getting at; they'd be put into the system and processed like any other woman who was meant to become a patient. She stared over at Debbie who handed it back to Christie. "Ladies, I can promise you both that we are going to abide by the deal."

Hannah and Christie both smiled. "I am glad we are all in agreement."

Debbie looked down at her friend asked, "how long?"

Hannah couldn't believe what she had heard. "Excuse me?"

Debbie looked at the woman on her phone's screen and elaborated. "How long is this going to go on for?"

Hannah chuckled and then noticed the serious look on Debbie's face. "I say, how about Christmas. Either that or until Melanie decides she is ready to become a baby girl permanently."

"Okay, fine. Do you need anything else? I need to go check on my department."

Hannah giggled and smiled at Debbie through her screen. "Nope. We're good here. Please take good care of my little sister."

The sound of Hannah's laughing could be heard coming from the phone until Debbie ended the video call.

Debbie looked over at Christie, feeling slightly annoyed the woman was still in the room. "Do you need something?"

Christie smiled."Now that I know the baby's biggest, darkest secret and how thin of a line you two have to walk for the next three months..."

Debbie watched Christie walking over to the changing table and pull out a large white diaper from it. She walked back over to Debbie holding the diaper, "how about we just cut to the chase and I get you padded and in this playpen with your soon to be sister?"

Debbie stared at the garment in the girl's hand and shook her head. "Can you just leave already?"

Christie giggled and placed the diaper back under the changing table on her way out. Before closing the door, she turned and faced both women. "I will be seeing you both soon."

Debbie stared down at Melanie trying not to show any fear. She had to be strong for her, for them both, especially now that she knew that Melanie knew her end of the bargain. They both had very little room for slip ups and she hoped that Melanie realized how close they both were to ending up laying next to each other in the maternity ward if things ever went wrong.

She picked Melanie up out of the playpen and placed her on her hip. She knew that her mouth was probably getting sore so she pulled the babbler from her lips.

Melanie felt the large nipple leave her mouth and saw the worried look in her friend's eyes. "it's going to be ok, isn't that what you told me? We are going to get through this."

Debbie wrapped her arms around her friend, bringing her into a hug. "You're right, Melanie. I am just so worried about having to even think about wearing a diaper."

Melanie giggled and gave the front of her diaper a pat.  "Are you ready to do our rounds?"

Debbie looked over the baby's outfit. "Is this what you want the patients to wear?"

Melanie stared down at her outfit and smiled inwardly. She loved this dress that her beloved husband, George had given her and nodded her head. "Yes, Auntie."

Debbie lifted Melanie over to her hip and walked over towards the door of the office. She opened the door to see Tabby pulling up to the door with a stroller. 

Melanie stared at the young girl and smiled. "Good morning, Tabby."

Tabatha came over to her auntie and gave the baby's diaper a pat. "Good morning to you, baby girl."

Debbie placed Melanie into the stroller and quickly strapped her in, ready for another adventure of showing off her diapered and dolled up friend. 

Melanie zoomed through the first rounds quickly and the morning seemed to be going smoothly. She worried about visiting the maternity ward, but when they got to there, Christie and Matty were so swamped with caring for the crying newborns that they didn't even have time to give Debbie or Melanie a hard time. 

With her rounds finished Melanie waved goodbye to Tabby as the younger girl walked over to the elevator and left the floor. Debbie pushed her friend back to her office and was feeling grateful that the morning routine had been so...routine.

Debbie opened the door and pushed the stroller into the office. She bent over and unstrapped her friend out of the stroller. She then placed her on the floor. "I will see you around noon for our midday rounds, Mel."

Melanie nodded with a smile. "I'll be ready to go " 

After watching Debbie walk out the room, she grabbed the outside rails of her playpen and pulled herself into a standing position. Once back on her feet, she began to wonder what kind of mess she had left on her phone. She walked over to her desk and opened her purse finding her phone sitting on the very top of belongings. 

She entered her password and watched in as her phone opened up. The first thing she noticed was that her phone's background was now a photo of her nursing on Debbie's breast! She stared at the image in shock, knowing now that Hannah was serious. She had more than enough evidence to get both herself and Debbie demoted to diapers. She started to think her step daughter was too far as she clicked on her messages and saw she had five missed calls from George and three new text messages.

She read the first two from George which was him asking her where she was and why she wasn't answering her messages. Guilt was starting to build up inside of her. She felt bad that she couldn't have contacted her husband, but was she was stuck at home in baby land thanks to his daughter. The rough weekend she had endure was bad enough, but she hoped that George wouldn't be too upset with her when she read the last message from him; "Melanie, I don't know if you left your phone at work or what, but when you get this message I want you to know I have been at a conference meeting with Mr. Charleson, the owner of the Hotel. They need someone to look over a new idea for the Hotel and I have been telling Mrs. Charleson about how I think you would be the perfect person to oversee the new operation. I will be bringing her by your office around lunch today. Please make sure you're dressed appropriately. I have not explained to her about your position or told her about your work attire. 

I have missed you this whole weekend and when we get off Monday I hope to make it up to you.

Love, 

George"

Melanie started to feel it in her heart. The past weekend and the situation with her step daughter was nothing that they couldn't handle. Their relationship was solid and it was just another reason she married him. She stared up at the clock and knew that she had three hours before George would be arriving which was more than enough time to clean up the room. The last thing she wanted was to make the wrong impression with such an infantile looking office.

She started with her changing table by grabbing all the excess diapers and diaper bags. She carried then over to the closet and opened it to find an unexpected sight; Her entire closet was now lined with clothing and diapers. One side was filled with all new clothing while the other side that used to empty was now lined with bags upon bags of diapers. She tossed the bags of diapers into the closet and closed the door behind her, knowing that it was all just temporary. She looked over the rest of her office seeing the playpen. The thing was so massive that she had to figure out something to do with it. 

She waddled over towards the huge mesh enclosure and began to wonder if she would be able to play it off. After all, she could just say that it was delivered to the wrong room or something. She started to think about Christie; The woman would most likely be coming back to check on her. 'What if she tells Hannah I tried to throw away the diapers if she finds them missing?!' Melanie thought back to the diapers she had thrown into the closet and realized that she should probably keep the changing table stacked. It was better to be safe than sorry. So, she walked back into the closet and grabbed the loose diapers she had threw into the closet. With a sigh she made her way back to her changing table and restocked it. She then waddled back to her desk and started to feel hungry.

Melanie opened her mini fridge behind her desk and wasn't surprised by what she saw; the half empty fridge she had left behind on Friday was now fully stocked with numerous bottles of baby formula and baby food. She knew exactly who stocked it and grabbed a bottle of formula. 'At least I'll have plenty to drink.' Melanie thought as placed it on her desk and turned on her computer. After a long weekend, she knew that she would have plenty of emails to look through.

She stared up at the clocking after going through close to four hundred emails and was shocked to see that she had only fifteen minutes left before George would be coming by. 'Shit, I'm still wearing my red sailor dress!' She got up her desk and noticed her half full bottle of formula still sitting there. 'Better put that away.' She placed it back into the fridge.

She reached behind her neck and felt the silky material in her fingers. With a firm grip, she started pulling it over her head when suddenly the sound of the door beginning to open startled her. She stood their in only her diaper and mary janes, not wanting to turn around and see just who had opened the door.

Debbie looked around the room and saw Melanie standing there nervously with her red dress in her hands. "Need some help?"

Melanie shook her head in the affirmative. "I need to get changed before eleven o'clock! George is coming by and he told me to be dressed appropriately. Something about a new position." 

Debbie smiled. "That sounds so exciting! Here, let me help you out of your socks and shoes. 

Melanie got down on the ground as Debbie pulled off her mary janes and tossed her socks in the corner. She got up off the ground and headed for the black dress.

A repeating buzzing sound came from Debbie's pocket.

Debbie pulled out her phone and opened it to see a new text message from Hannah. "It's baby Melanie's lunch time and I would like to see a quick video of the baby nursing her baba."

Debbie stared at the time on her phone and saw that it was ten minutes until eleven. "Melanie, Hannah wants to see me feeding you your lunch."

Melanie turned her head and almost shouted at Debbie. "I don't have time for that! George is going to be here in ten minutes!" 

Debbie walked over to the fridge and pulled out the half empty baby bottle. "It will take less than three minutes, I promise. Let's knock it out before Hannah gets upset with us."

Melanie knew that if she hurried, she should be dressed and ready before George even arrived. She waddled over towards her friend, who was now sitting in her computer chair, and got into her lap. Debbie wasted no time pushing the bottle into her mouth. She felt the nipple of the bottle being placed gently pushed past her lips and she instantly started to suckle the cold milk. She watched as Debbie held up her phone and started filming her. Melanie knew that she had to continue suckling on the bottle, even if it was for only a few seconds more. 

Melanie was just about finished with the bottle when a sudden click of the door's handle echoed throughout the room as Melanie's eyes shot open. It felt like she was watching everything in slow motion as she watched her husband enter the room. The nipple of the bottle was jerked from her mouth and Melanie found herself in a state of panic. "GEORGE!"

End of Part 1

• Like 5
  • 3 months later...

Chapter 1 Part 2:

Melanie couldn't believe this had happened to her as she sat there in Debbie's lap staring wide eyed at her husband while she was as naked as the day she was born with only a diaper to cover her womanhood. She wanted to make a move towards the dress that was sitting on the table, but before she could even get her mind wrapped around the situation that she had put herself in she spotted someone behind her husband. It looked like a tall blond woman had entered into the room behind him.

She sat there wide eyed and stunned as she gazed at the unknown woman. It was all starting to come back to her, what George had told her before about how important this meeting was supposed to be. Now she was stuck sitting on her friend's lap, dressed like any other patient that needed regressing. 

"Oh! Is this a bad time?"

Melanie turned her head towards Debbie not knowing what to do, hoping her friend could help her out of this bizarre and embarrassing situation. 

Debbie nervously shook her head, realizing she had just put her friend in a terrible situation. The look on George's face told her that she messed up; he was staring at them both like he was at a loss for words. 

Melanie noticed the tall blond woman walking towards both her and Debbie and listened as she spoke to her husband. "George! I thought you were going to make this a surprise?"

Debbie and Melanie stared at one another, wondering what the woman was talking about as Melanie's eyes stared towards her husband. She knew that he hadn't told the woman about what her job at the hotel was and yet she was acting like this was completely normal. 

George shook his head and finally spoke saying, "I di...didn't."

Debbie noticed the older blond woman staring down at Melanie in her lap and smiled as the woman reached under Melanie's arm and scooped her out of her lap and placed her on her hip.

Melanie anxiously stared up at the woman, knowing that she was now on the hip of the woman who was married to the hotel's owner. She just felt so embarrassed at the fact that the woman thought she was a real baby woman. 

The woman cooed at the adult sized baby on her hip and turned to Debbie with a smile, "you must be Melanie! George has told me so much about you. My name is Ashley, Ashley Charleston."

Debbie heard the name Charleston and the name instantly clicked in her head; the owner of the hotel's last name was Charleston!

She got out of the chair slowly and looked at the holding her best friend. "Did you say Charleston, like Marcus Charleston?"

Ashley nodded her head. "Yes ma'am, that is my husband. I see George got you more prepared for this meeting than he let on. This little one seems about perfect for the new project we're wanting to start here at the hotel. What's her name?"

Debbie couldn't beileve she had really just gotten her friend into such a terrible mess as she stared over towards George. His facial expression gave no visible cues so she shifted her gaze back onto Melanie before opening her mouth. "Her name...is Melanie."

Ashley chuckled. "Oh my! Isn't that so delightful! Both of you with the same name."

Debbie saw the worried look on her friend's face and knew she didn't need to make any more lies. It would only create bigger problems for them both if she didn't tell Mrs. Charleston the truth. She shook her head. "No mam."

Ashley looked confused. "What do you mean no?"

Debbie walked over to the woman and stuck her arms out for her friend which prompted Ashley to hand the adult sized baby over to her. Debbie could see Mrs. Charleston watching her place Melanie onto her feet. 'This was show her that Melanie isn't a baby woman.'

This unexpected display served to confuse the woman even more than she already was. It was an extremely rare occurrence seeing a baby woman standing on her own two feet because it never happened. She turned towards George. "Whats going on?"

Debbie spoke up before George could utter a word. "This is all my fault. My name is Debbie Johnson and this is Melanie Stevens."

Ashley stared over towards Melanie who was still standing there in just a diaper and asked, "your George's wife, Melanie?"

Melanie slowly nodded her head and noticed how upset and embarrassed her husband was. She looked back at Ashley. 

"Yes, ma'am. I am."

Ashley couldn't help but shake her head in disbelief. "Why are you in this room dressed like a baby?"

Debbie placed her finger up and spoke before Melanie could say anything. "I can explain."

Ashley turned towards Debbie with a raised eyebrow. "Go on."

Debbie took a deep breath and tried to explain the situation. "Melanie told me that George had told her that she had an important meeting today about a new position at lunch, but I ignored her and had her strip down to just her diaper so I could feed her a bottle."

Ashley cast a glance towards Melanie before turning her eyes back at Debbie. A hint of aggravation could ve heard in her tone when she spoke. "That still doesn't tell me why this room is filled with a playpen and changing table while she's prancing around dressed like one of our patients."

Melanie knew she needed to speak up to clear the air. "George told me he didn't explain to you what my job title here at the hotel is. That's why you don't understand what is going on."

Ashley nodded at Melanie. "and what exactly is going on here?"

"I am in charge of ordering and choosing what the patients wear throughout the hotel. During the morning, lunch, and afternoon shifts I am to wear and allow Debbie to push me to each floor to model what the outfit will consist of for all the patients." 

Melanie saw the woman's angry look downgrade into a smile and watched her walk over to the playpen in the center of the room. The woman looked down into it and hen walked over towards the changing table. She turned away from the changing table and stared directly at her.

Ashley grinned. "Debbie do you mind leaving the room? I need to discuss some things with Georgie and Mel here."

Melanie watched her friend grab her purse off of her desk and they waved good bye to one another as she left the room. 

Ashley closed the door as Debbie left the room and turned back around. "George do you mind grabbing your wife and placing her in the playpen?"

Georgie smiled and nodded his head as Melanie watched her husband walking towards her. She turned away from him for a moment, searching for the red sailor dress she had worn this morning and spotted it only a few steps away. She didn't want to be naked in front of this woman for a second more and waddled over to the corner to grab it. With a few noisy steps she picked up the dress and placed it over her head.

George noticed the dress his wife was trying to put on and helped her pull it over her head. The dress fell to about her thighs and helped cover the diaper that was on display only seconds before. 

Melanie felt herself being picked up by her husband. She forced herself to look at his face and saw that he still looked incredibly disappointed in her. She sat silently on his hip as she was carried over to the play. 

"Down you go." George stated in a neutral tone as he deposited his diapered wife into the playpen. 

Melanie quickly got to her feet and saw that her husband was now standing next to Ashley. "Is this really necessary?" 

Ashley giggled at the question as she looked at her coworker's wife standing inside the large playpen. To think that this woman wearing a red sailor themed dress and an obvious diaper poking out from underneath it was an employee of the hotel was positively ridiculous. "I think it's absolutely necessary after you hear about the job I am about to offer to you."

Melanie couldn't help but stare nervously at her husband who wore a worried look on his face. With nothing to say, she simply listened closely to what Ashley was about to say.

Ashley smiled an ear to ear grin. "This past weekend the Hotel had a large conference meeting about advertising our facility to the nation. We discussed all types of things the hotel could do to get more clients and to increase our revenue to help us increase our profits. After all, the hotel already supplies everything the patients need and, since you already make all the purchases for clothing, you should know how much the hotel spends on the products.

Melanie slowly nodded. "Yes ma'am, but what does that have to do with me?"

"George here told me that you make the purchases here for the hotel, but he never told me about how you wear the products. We were originally going to upgrade you to a position where you would continue to purchase the outfits, but also have you find an adult baby to be the new face of the baby hotel. You would adopt them out and helped get them dressed for photo shoots, diaper commercials, and any activities that the hotel put on. It would be your own personal adult baby; your daughter,  if you will."

Melanie couldn't believe what the woman was saying as she quickly looked over towards her husband and then back towards Ashley. She was overjoyed at the idea of getting a promotion and a daughter!

"I will do it! I'll take the job!"

Ashley shook her head, laughing at the diapered woman. "I was going to offer you that position, but I am starting to think you are more suited to run the whole project by yourself. This way we save money and wouldn't have to pay another parent to use their baby."

Melanie looked at Ashley feeling confused by what the woman was saying. "If I am running the project alone, who is going to be the hotel's baby?"

Ashley smiled and placed her index finger on the front of Melanie's dress. "Why you are going to be the baby."

Melanie couldn't process the words Ashley spoke fast enough. She started feeling numb upon hearing the woman say she wanted her to be the hotel's new adult baby. The thought of her being in diaper commercials and having her face on all of the packages of diapers made her feel so low like she was on her way of becoming a baby woman. That was the one thing that scared her more anything. She started to shake her head.

George could see the fear spreading across her face. "Ashley, how about letting Melanie and I discuss this?"

Ashley smiled. "Absolutely, George. I am going to email you a copy of her contract and, if she decides to go through with it, I can come by tonight and pick it up."

George nodded his head and watched his boss walk out of the room. He waited for a moment before he looked down into the playpen at his babified wife and shook his head. "Melanie why?"

Melanie stared up at her husband's upset face that he was giving her. She stood up to get in his face  "Why what!?"

George saw the frustrated look that appeared on his wife's face and decided to deescalate things. Now wasn't the time or place to argue. "We will discuss all of this when we get home." 

Melanie fell onto her padded bottom and immediately felt the soft padding of her diaper bounce with her as she watched her husband walk out of the room.

She couldn't believe that after the weekend she had been put through that anything could get any worse for her. All she had to do was be dressed and ready for the meeting, but her stupid stepdaughter had ruined all of that by wanting her to be fed on camera like that. It was almost like she knew she was going to be caught. The diapered woman felt so miserable and now she had embarrassed her husband and herself in front of the woman who was second in command of the entire hotel! She felt tears start to run down her face as the baby inside of her came out due to everything she had been through. She felt her bladder starting to ache and simply gave in since she was too upset to actually take off the diaper and find a toilet. Suddenly, her crotch began to warm up as the inside of her diaper grew wet and clammy as she laid on her back and slowly cried herself to sleep. 

She stretched and bumpes her hand against something hard as everything started to come back to her. Slightly startled she opened her eyes to see Debbie standing over her. She turned her head to see that her hand had hit the wall since she was laying on top of the changing table. A cold sensation caused her body to wince as her friend started wiping the inside of her crotch. 

Debbie smiled and pulled the wet disposable out from under the baby's bottom. She put the baby wipes into the sodden diaper and balled it up before throwing it into the diaper pail. A steady hum came from the woman as she reached underneath the changing table and grabbed one of the maternity ward diapers, knowing that her friend wouldn't be able to do much of anything once she was taped into one of those thick diapers. It was her way of helping Melanie relax and, after everything she had put her friend through, she knew that the young woman probably needed to rest and be comforted. 

Melanie felt the baby powder being spread between her crotch by her friend's hand. It was a nice feeling but didn't last long since Debbie had to pull unfold the last white diaper and place it under her bottom. She allowed her friend to lift her up by her ankles and lower her butt down into the fluff. The feeling of the thick diaper's core being pulled between her crotch made her shiver in pleasure. She let Debbie grab her hand and bring it up to her face where the larger woman slowly placed her thumb between her lips. A steady suckling sound filled the room as Melanie starred to feel at ease. She knew that all she needed was some rest and relaxation away from everything. 

Debbie pulled the tape tabs shut on the diaper and looked up from her handiwork to see her friend suckling on her thumb. She reached under the changing table and grabbed one of the regular pacifiers to give to Melanie. She slowly pulled the gurl's thumb from her mouth and cooed upon seeing her friend accept the rubber bulb so willingly. Debbie smiled, knowing just how much she needed her auntie more then ever. With a slight grunt, Debbie scooped her diapered friend up and walked towards the closet. 

She kept Melanie on her hip as she looked through the various outfits. As she searched through the wide array of outfits, she noticed that her baby started tugging on a pink baby sleeper with a motif of a baby duck on the front of it. "Is that what you want baby?"

Melanie softly nodded against her friend's her, snuggling into her as she watched her friend pull the outfit off the hanger. She turned her head upon hearing the front door open and close, wondering who had entered into her office.

Debbie smiled at Melanie and continued to coo while walking out with the girl on her hip. Tabby walked up behind them with the stroller.

Melanie felt her thickly padded bottom being placed on her desk. She lifted her arms in the air as Debbie pulled her red sailor dress back off of her and placed it next to her purse. She watched as her best friend unfolded the pink sleeper and suddenly felt arms picking her up from behind as she was held in the air and placed inside the footed sleeper. 

Debbie couldn't help but chuckle seeing how adorable Melanie looked inside the sleeper and walked her over to the stroller before buckling her in. Now that she was secured in the five point stroller she was ready to do her rounds. 

Debbie pushed the stroller out of her friend's office, heading for the hotel's employee elevator. She couldn't get the thought of what her friend endured earlier out of her head. She clicked the button on the front of the elevator while thinking about what they would do after rounds were finished. 'It may not be a bad idea to keep the baby on floor five.'

Melanie watched as the elevator doors opened and she was pushed into the elevator. Her day was only halfway finished, but she was already mentally exhausted and couldn't wait for this day to be over with. The ride up was quiet which allowed her to relax in her seat before they got off the elevator and headed for the nursery. Just like during the morning rounds, Cherrie and Megan were pretty easy to get through. The babies were all at lunch and she didn't even have to leave the stroller as Debbie explained to the ladies that she was wearing a much thicker diaper underneath the sleeper, but that they could stick to any diaper they wanted. 

Both Cherrie and Megan chuckled and each woman gave the baby's thick diaper a pat. With that done, Melanie waved good bye to them both as Debbie pushed her out of the nursery. 

Debbie looked down at her friend and figured that, after lunch, it may not be such a bad idea for Melanie to have a nice long nap. Once her friend was well rested she could ask about what had happened in the meeting. 

Melanie stared nervously as the door to the elevator opened on floor four. She was going to have to deal with Christie once again and, like usual, the sounds of crying regressed baby woman couldn't be heard due to it being lunch. She saw Tabby run her badge by the door for the nursery as she was pushed inside and stared anxiously around before she spotted both Matty and Christie standing next to the changing table.

"I see our lunch rounds have finally made it."

Debbie tried to assert herself by staring at the two, but she knew that after everything she had said to both ladies she was probably in as much trouble as Melanie. She took her eyes off of the two trouble making nurses and stared at her niece. "Honey, can you head back to level five and see if the babies have arrived back from lunch?"

Tabby looked confused, but nodded in agreement. "Yes, ma'am. I will see you in a little while."

Debbie watched her niece leave the room and turned to see both nurses standing right in front of the stroller. 

Christie unbuckled baby Mel from her stroller and lifted her in the air placing the adult sized baby on her hip. "Oh baby! I see Auntie has got you dressed so pretty"

Melanie continued to suckle on the dummy between her lips as she suddenly felt the zipper in between her crotch bing pulled down. She noticed Matty's hand patting the front of her diaper. 

Matty giggled. "She is even wearing one of our diapers! I think she should honestly just stay here. Let's go ahead and make it official!"

Debbie smiled and walked over to the ladies. "Guys, I really need to get her down for her nap. You know how these babies get when they don't get enough sleep."

Matty and Christie both stared at one another and smiled at Debbie.  "Where did that come from?"

Debbie grabbed Melanie from Matty's arms. "I don't know what you mean. She is my charge and she knows if she disobeys mommy she is going to end up under both of your care."

Melanie felt a slap on the back of her thickly padded bottom which punctuated Debbie's point. She couldn't help but blush hearing her friend treat her like the little baby she was dressed as. 

Christie and Matty both laughed. "We are so looking forward to that day" 

Debbie looked down at Melanie who she held in her arms. "Baby can you say bye bye to aunty Christie and aunty Matty?"

Melanie lifted up her hand and softly waved to both woman as she felt her bottom being placed into the stroller. Debbie made quick work of strapping her back into her stroller.

Debbie smiled a fake smile and waved good bye to the two nurses as she pushed the stroller out of the room. She kept pushing the stroller as far past the nursery as she could go, knowing how embarrassed she had just made her friend. She finally reached the elevator and hit the button to summon the elevator. The doors instantly opened and she pushed the stroller inside. 

She walked to the front of the stroller and saw an upset baby with her arms crossed. "Do you remember what I told you this morning?"

Melanie stared up at her friend and softly shrugged her shoulders not ever wanting to be treated like that at her job. Her own friend was now treating her like she was a baby.

Debbie saw how upset she was. It looked kind of cute seeing Melanie stewing in her stroller, heavily diapered underneath her sleeper with her arms crossed, but she had to set things straight. "I had to put on an act for Christie or she would of told Hannah."

Melanie wasn't even listening, but as soon as she heard the word Hannah her mind clicked back to this morning. She instantly remembered what she had said about playing her part. Slowly, she nodded her head and pulled out her pacifier  "I understand, Debbie. I'm just so tired."

Debbie smiled. "I know baby, I have an idea." 

Melanie saw her friend push the button for level five and began to wonder what she could be up to as the elevator started to move. With a ding it started to open.

She felt herself pushed out the elevator and down the halls. They were walking past numerous nurses who were happy to coo at her. Debbie smiled, trying to get to her room as fast as she could. She finally made it to her room and opened the door as Melanie realized they had made it to Debbie's nursery. 

She always loved this room because it was built like a real nursery. Debbie looked over one baby at a time and her job was to break the mental barriers for the trickier babies who refused to accept that they were becoming babies after they were regressed. The nursery had a little bit of everything: a large crib, playpen, changing table, and even a very unique item; a bassinet.

Debbie unbuckled her friend out of the stroller and picked her up. She bounced her on her hip and walked over to the crib before lowering her down inside of the baby bed. She pulled the covers over Melanie's sleeper covered body and said to her, "just get some rest. You've had a long weekend and you need this. I will wake you up when it is time to go home."

Melanie knew she was right. She also knew that she needed to get some rest and the crib did feel so amazing and comfortable. She couldn't keep her eyes open for very long before she slowly fell asleep.

• Like 11
  • Tfmonkey changed the title to The Baby Hotel: The Model Part 2 Chapter 1 01/16/20 UPDATED!

I wonder what Hannah did to Debbie to make her so compliant even after her friend's husband caught them. I'm guessing whatever Hannah did to her as punishment must've been bad.

I'm so glad to see this new chapter. 

• 5 weeks later...

@Tfmonkey I love the twists and turns you make with the plot of this reimagined Baby Hotel. You pay attention to building up characters and create captivating character conflicts. I was on the edge of my seat binge reading this story. I’m really hoping George finds out about the weekend’s events and his daughter’s black mail. I hope this opens up new conflicts between the family members and see George navigating his family relationships and the dangers with his job that both women have put him in.

I’m also curious how Debbie has changed in treating her charges with the fear of herself nearly falling into the same situation? Also will we see Tabitha loyalty to her Aunt be tested with her being mentored by Christie and Matty? Also will we see any characters from the original Baby Hotel make a cameo? See what the years long impact of being a baby-women has on a person’s inner thoughts? Have babies Merry and Krissy Powell kept their original guardians or is there burn out from taking care of babies for years? 

• 2 years later...
21 hours ago, Babytom948 said:

why would you bump up such an old dead story?

Agree, its a bit odd, but tbh I'm happy because I read some of it and it is a lot of fun