LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Baby Hotel: The Model Part 2 Chapter 1 01/16/20 UPDATED!

Chapter 6:

Debbie sat the box of pizza down onto the kitchen table and pulled it open to grab a slice of the pepperoni covered pie as she looked up to see Hannah entering the room. She noticed her chuckling and wondered what was going on. "Is everything ok?"

"Oh, it's probably nothing, but I could've of sworn that baby Mel laughed as if she was a regular adult." Hannah explained as she reached for a slice of pizza.

Debbie realized that the numbing agent that she had given Mel was most likely wearing off by now. "Sometimes the babies don't completely regress and some traits are left over from their former personalities. It's probably nothing to worry about."

Hannah nodded her head. "Yeah, you're probably right." 

While the two women sat at the table enjoying their pizza, Hannah wondered if Debbie would be interested in hanging out tomorrow. She finished her slice and broke the relative silence of the kitchen. "I'm curious; do you have any plans for tomorrow?"

Debbie hadn't really thought about what she was going to do tomorrow, but knew she really wanted to give Melanie the full baby girl experience. "I thought about taking the baby to the park down the street, maybe even making a day of it by having a picnic."

Hannah smiled. "That sounds like a wonderful idea!"

Debbie started to think of all the things she wanted to do. She had so many ideas for tomorrow. Even if Hannah was there or not, she still planned on showing Melanie what it was truly like to be a baby woman. She knew that Melanie and herself could figure out a way to fix the problem that she had inadvertently created, come Monday. Hopefully, things would go back to normal, but until then, she was going to enjoy her time with Melanie. 

The two women spent roughly an hour exploring their different ideas for tomorrow, going over what they wanted to dress Melanie in and how they wanted their afternoon outing to be like. Debbie ended up eating her share of the pizza while she spoke to Hannah.

"Well, I think I'm going to call it a night, Do you need anything?"

Hannah finished her last bite of pizza and shook her head saying, "No mam, I think I am going to crash on the couch." 

Debbie smiled, "have a good night, I'll see you in the morning."

Melanie slowly opened her eyes, seeing the sunlight pouring through the window of her nursery. She turned her head and saw that she was inside her crib, still wearing the warm and fuzzy sleeper her step daughter had put her in the night before. She pulled the covers off of her and placed her hand on top of the large bulge of her diaper that stuck out between her legs. Blinking away the sleep from her eyes, Melanie realized that she had the ability to move on her own again when she noticed that her hand was on her crotch. She tried to stand inside her crib and, after getting herself stood up, she sent herself right back down landing on her diapered bottom.

She tried reaching for the zipper on the back of her sleeper and, after several failed attempts, she sat herself back down on the pillow-like garment that cradled her bottom. She sat there going over the events of the previous day and blushed, thinking about how her stepdaughter had changed her and put her to bed. It didn't help that Hannah was thinking that she was a baby and the fact that her best friend was pretending to be her babysitter, only made matters worse. She returned her hand to her crotch, pressing down on the swollen bulk, feeling the warmness of her wet diaper against her hand, wondering if whatever Deb had given her made her slightly incontinent; she had never wet the bed before.

She pressed again on the diaper between her crotch and felt something she hadn't felt before; a sudden rush of sexual euphoria! The combination of the large crinkling diaper and the wetness rubbing against her crotch really turned her on. She closed her legs, rubbing the diaper back and forth as she let out soft moans between her lips. She continued the same motion repeatedly, closing her legs and randomly squeezing the thick, wet diaper between her thighs, feeling the diaper press further against her sex as she contined to get off inside her pampers.

Hannah started to open her eyes as she stirred from her sleep. She laid still on the couch, listening to whatever it was that had woken her up. She wasn't sure of what she was hearing or where it was coming from. All she knew was that it was the weirdest noise she had ever heard. She got off the couch and walked into the kitchen, following the noise until she spotted a large baby monitor sitting on the counter. She moved closer to it, picking it up from the countertop and pressing her ear against the plastic device. She could hear what she thought was the sound of soft moans; It sounded like a woman was being plowed. 

She sat the monitor on the table and walked out of the kitchen wanting to get to the bottom of this bizarre situation. She made her way up the stairs and stared at the door with a confused look on her face, wondering why the baby would be making such a noise as she opened the door. She definitely didn't expect to see Debbie letting the side rail down on the crib.

"Is everything alright in here?"

Debbie turned around, seeing a worried Hannah standing there behind her while she had scooped the baby out of the crib. "Morning, Hannah. Everything is fine. Why do you ask?"

Hannah stared at the baby woman on Debbie's and walked closer, studying the big baby who was busy suckling on a pacifier between her lips. "I woke up hearing the weirdest noise coming from the baby monitor."

Debbie stared at the woman, confused.  "What kind of noise?"

Hannah chuckled. "You're probably going to think this is silly, but it almost sounded like the baby was masterbating."

Debbie giggled. "I think what you heard was this little one crying from behind her binky and the monitor giving off a weird noise instead of her crying. When I walked in I found her diaper soaked and tears running down her eyes."

Hannah nodded her head. "You're probably right. She is just a baby."

Melanie tried not to blush as she nuzzled against Debbie's breast, not wanting to look at her stepdaughter who had accurately guessed what she had been doing before Debbie walked in on her. Suddenly, she felt her back touch her changing table as Debbie laid her down and pulled the sleeper off of her, leaving her in just a swollen diaper on top of the changing table.

Debbie turned her head seeing Hannah waiting there. "If you want to help with something, could you get me a bottle of her formula?"

Hannah lost her train of thought and was pulled from her daydream. She blinked for a second and then gave a quick nod. "Absolutely, I'll be back in a jiffy."

Debbie watched Hannah leave the room, making sure that the woman had left the room before she turned her attention to Melanie. She pulled the diaper away from her friend's bottom and spoke softly to her in an annoyed tone: "I could've sworn that I told you to act like a baby, right?"

Melanie stared at her friend, watching her pull the pacifier out of her mouth with a pop. 

"I'm sorry, but how was I supposed to know that George's daughter, a woman I had no idea existed, was going to pop in, unannounced, the same exact weekend that I was supposed to be taken care of by you?"

Debbie shook her head as she started wiping the woman's crotch. "That's not the point Melanie. You are supposed to be playing my baby girl this weekend. Now act right before you get us both in trouble."

Melanie wanted to say something but closed her mouth when she saw her step daughter enter the room, holding a massive baby bottle of formula. 

"Here's her formula."

Debbie turned around, seeing the woman already back in the room and was grateful that Melaniehad kept her mouth shut. "Let me finish cleaning her up and we can get her fed."

Melanie laid there, trying to act like she did yesterday, realizing that whatever Debbie had given her really helped in this situation. She felt saliva build up in her mouth and opened wide to start blowing bubbles with her spit as Debbie finished powdering her. 

Hannah looked over at her baby sister. 

"Awwww! She is just too precious. I really can't wait for dad to meet her. By the way, did you get a hold of Melanie?"

Debbie finished pulling the diaper up between her legs and started taping it sealed as she looked down at Melanie. "Melanie never texted me back. I know you want to meet her, but the hotel tends to get quite busy on the weekends."

Hannah watched Debbie start taping the sides of the diaper to the front of the diaper as her baby sister gently kicked her legs. "You never told me what Melanie does at the hotel."

Debbie finished pushing the tape tabs of the diaper into place, securing them to the landing zone of the large adult baby diaper. She gave it a good before answering. "Your mom is in charge of the patient's wardrobe at the hotel."

"Like what the patient's wear?" 

Debbie pushed the pacifier back into her friend's mouth and picked up the nervous adult baby from the changing table. "Exactly. I work pretty closely with her and we take the outfits around to each floor and she shows the nurses what to dress the patients in." 

Hannah giggled. "That must be nice for her. She probably gets free outfits and diapers to bring home for this little one."

Debbie stared at the baby on her hip before looking up at Hannah. "Exactly. She won't ever have to worry about running out of diapers or clothing for the baby."

Hannah lifted the bottle in her hand towards Debbie. "Here's her bottle."

Debbie reached for the bottle and then got an idea. "Would you like to feed her?"

Melanie stared up at her friend for a brief moment, wondering what she was doing.

"I would love to."

Debbie handed her friend over to her step daughter. She could tell that she was scared by the way she was fidgeting, knowing she didn't understand why she was letting this happen, but Debbie knew if she couldn't be comfortable as a baby around other people, she was never really going to learn what it was like to be a regressed baby woman. 

Hannah smiled and walked over to a rocking chair in the corner of the room with her step mom on her hip. Luckily for her, Melanie was rather petite and it was no trouble to carry her around like that and it was fairly easy to adjust her on her lap once Hannah sat down in the large wooden chair. Melanie laid her head into her step daughter's arm, feeling her pacifier being exchanged for the large tit of the bottle. 

Melanie suckled on the bottle, tasting the yummy formula, enjoying every suckle she took. Unlike some of the baby women in the Hotel, she loved the taste of the formula and tried her best to act like a baby while she softly sucked on her bottle, trying not to drink it too fast. 

Debbie couldn't believe that she was watching the step daughter of her friend feed her the large bottle of formula as if she was the mother of the baby woman. She had to admit that Hannah was a natural and couldn't help but wonder how embarrassed Melanie must be feeling at that moment. Debbie decided to excuse herself and give the two women some privacy. "I'm going to get the food packed for our trip." 

Melanie felt like her mind stopped when she heard the word "trip" spoken out loud. 'What did Debbie mean by that?" The diapered woman couldn't help but wonder as she finished suckling on the bottle. She found herself staring up at Hannah. 

Hannah saw that the bottle was just about empty and decided to check the baby's diaper by placing her hand on the inner part of the baby's thigh. She pushed a finger into her diaper and found it dry. Hannah brought her hand up from Melanie's thigh and gave the front of the disposable a good rub. "I'm sure you'll have another wet diaper for me to change sooner or later, Melly."

Melanie couldn't believe that she had just called her Melly. It was a name she hadn't been called since the last time she had seen her real mother years ago. She absolutely hated that  name. Melanie returned her attention to her bottle, giving it another suck until she realized that all she was sucking was air. 'Darn it, the bottle is empty.' 

"All gone."Hannah cooed before she started giggling. She pulled her baby sister away from her elbow until the woman was straddling her legs and her head was on her shoulders.  

Melanie realized what she was doing; her step daughter was trying to burp her! The diapered woman knew that Debbie hadn't prepared her for this and wondered if anything would come out.

*Beeeellcchhh*

Hannah giggled at the loud sound coming from her baby sister as she stopped patting the woman's back and started gently rubbing her baby sister back. "You're such a good baby! I am so happy mommy brought you home."

Melanie had just realized that, for the first time ever, Hannah had actually referred to her as "mommy." She suddenly felt a pang of guilt followed by a burning hatred that boiled inside of her. She hated herself even more for lying to her step daughter like this. For potentially ruining their relationship. But most of all, for lying about being her baby sister without ever saying a word. She simply stewed there in her step daughter's lap, stuck sitting there in only a diaper. 

Hannah placed her hands under Melanie's arms and got out of the chair while placing the small adult woman onto her hip. She walked over to the closet and pulled it open, seeing for the second time the stunning array of baby clothing. "We're so lucky to have such a wonderful mommy aren't we?"

Melanie just stared off into space, trying to play dumb, like she wasn't listening to her step daughter. She watched her shuffling around the closet, knowing that whatever trip Debbie had mentioned was what Hannah was dressing her for. 

Hannah pulled outfit after outfit out, trying to find just the right one until her eyes lit up as she found what she was looking for. "Oh sweetie, you're going to look absolutely adorable in this!"

Melanie watched her daughter's hand pull the dress out from the dozens of other dresses. She realized that it was the one that George had bought for her and she had never worn It. It was a custom made blue sailor girl dress with a ton of ribbons. She always despised dressing up super girly and noted that she was more of a tomboy when it came to even adult clothing. She preferred Jeans and casual wear. She wasn't the type that wore dresses and tons of makeup. 

Hannah pulled the dress off the rack and walked over to the changing table where she lowered the baby's bottom on the padded surface. She then placed the dress over the baby's head and pulled her arms through the sleeves. Once she was done, she couldn't help but smile at how cute Melanie looked, seeing how precious and adorable she was in that navy blue satin dress. 

Melanie felt herself being lifted off the changing table and walked over to her mirror in the corner of the room. She stared in shock when she was placed in front of the mirror and saw her reflection. She was beginning to see how much the dress really made her look like the baby woman she felt like she was becoming. Pulling her attention away from her infantile reflection, she noticed Hannah walking away. 

Hannah opened the closet again and looked on the floor, searching for something to cover the baby's feet. She pulled the clothing racks back, finding bags upon bags of diapers when her eyes suddenly caught sight of a box that had the words "to baby girl" from "daddy" written on it. She opened the box to find a black pair of mary jane shoes inside and flipped the box cover back over, wondering to herself if her father had somehow already known about the baby. She shrugged and pulled the shoes out of the box before walking back over to the baby who was sitting on her back with her diaper on full display. 

Hannah smiled as she held the patent black mary jane's. "Look what I found, baby!"

Melanie looked at her daughter's hands and saw the pair of black mary janes that she recalled George giving her for her birthday a couple of months back. She watched Hannah walk over to her large chest of drawers and pulled each drawer open until she found her sock drawer. With a grimace, she saw that her step daughter had opened the bottom one and started pulling out pair after pair of her long white tights until she found a pair that sported ruffles that went across her diapered bottom. 

Hannah smiled, holding up the baby's tights. She made her way back to the baby woman and began pulling the silky tights up her baby sister's legs until they stretched over the large comical diaper. She gave the baby's woman's bottom a soft pat, feeling with her fingers the numerous ruffles that were covering her baby sister's diapered bottom. She grabbed the black mary janes and couldn't get the thought of what she had read on the box out of her head. She unbuckled the shoes and placed them on the baby's foot seeing it was a perfect fit. She grabbed the other one and once again, it fit perfectly. She stared at the baby girl sitting on her back in front of her. The woman sitting before her was happily suckling on the pacifier between her lips, but deep down, Hannah was beginning to wonder if something was up. 

Debbie was finishing packing the lunches when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. She grabbed the picnic basket off the table and walked into the living room to see Hannah bringing down the most adorable little baby she had ever seen.

Debbie smiled, truly surprised and felt overjoyed. "Oh my! Who is this precious, little angel?"

Melanie stared at her friend, her friend who was treating her like she really wasn't even a woman anymore. She was treating her  just like a babysitter would treat its charge. Still, she started to giggle, doing her best to keep up the charade.

"Her mommy did such a great job decorating that room. Were you able to get everything ready for the trip?"

Debbie nodded her head with a smile.  "I sure did. Do you have her diaper bag packed and ready by chance?"

Hannah shook her head.  "I certainly didn't. How about you get her strapped into her stroller and I'll go and pack it."

Melanie felt herself being given over to Debbie as she watched Hannah walking back up the stairs. She turned her attention to her friend who was beginning to sit her down and strap her into her new deluxe umbrella stroller. Despite wanting to ask where they were going, she kept sucking on her pacifier, not wanting to blow her cover in case Hannah could hear them from upstairs. She simply sat in the enormous contraption, wondering where they were going.

Debbie noticed the confused look on her baby's face. "Sissy and I are going to take you to the park for a picnic! How does that sound, baby?"

Melanie rolled her eyes, already tired of the way her friend was treating her, but she knew that as long as Hannah was there she had to continue to act as babyish as possible. So, with that in mind, she started to clap her hands.

Debbie looked up the stairs noticing that Hannah was still in the nursery and placed her hand in between her friends crotch, giving it a squeeze as she whispered, "I thought I knew a little girl who wanted to know what it was like to be pushed down the street in a stroller like a baby?"

Melanie sucked harder on the pacifier, feeling the disposable diaper being pushed against her crotch, knowing that her friend was right. She always dreamed of being pushed like an actual infant down the street and, even though she wasn't exactly excited about her step daughter being there to do it, she was about to get her chance to enjoy one of her innermost fantasies.

Debbie lifted her head to see Hannah walking down from the nursery with a large diaper bag slung underneath her shoulder.

"I gotta grab her something to drink and we'll be all set to go."

Debbie nodded and waited with Melanie for Hannah to walk out of the kitchen with two bottles in her hands a moment later. She placed them in the diaper bag and handed the diaper bag over to Debbie. "So, are we ready?"

Debbied smiled, nodding her head. "Absolutely. You couldn't ask for a nicer day to go to the park."

Melanie saw her step daughter opening the front door and realized that this was it. She started to feel extremely nervous as she found herself staring down at her puffy diaper that was sticking out from her dress for anyone to see as she was pushed out the door and towards the park.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

This is the first story I have ever read in which the "diapered and babied by her daughter" trope actually works and makes sense. ?

Adventures ahead. I wonder do like how this is playing out but do enjoy the thinking of how the truth comes out eventually. ?but I am still looking forward to how it all goes so I am in no hurry. 

20 hours ago, kerry said:

This is the first story I have ever read in which the "diapered and babied by her daughter" trope actually works and makes sense. ?

Glad you like it

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 7:

Melanie stared out from her stroller with fear on her face as she was pushed out onto the sidewalk. She looked around nervously, not wanting to be seen by her neighbors since there was the possibility of one of them recognizing who she was. After they left her neighborhood, the rest of the stroll to the park went smoothly until they came to the entrance of the local park. Melanie saw two other women with large strollers sitting right outside the gate.  She noticed their eyes starting to zero in on her as they both smiled, seeing how adorable she looked in her outfit, and started to coo at her.

"She is so adorable!" 

Debbie and Hannah both smiled while Hannah thanked them both for their compliments. 

Melanie watched the two women crotch down in front of the stroller and reach forward, giving her diaper a pat while telling her to her face how cute she looked. One of the women couldn't resist grabbing her cheeks and pinching them.

"Such a cutie!"

While the two women were fawning over Melanie, Debbie looked over at the two strollers and noticed that there were two adult baby girls sitting inside the two umbrella strollers. Each one dressed in brightly dyed party dresses similar to what Melanie currently wore. 

"I have an idea, How about we let the girls play together while we get to know each other?" 

Both women stood up from the front of the stroller and looked at Debbie. They both spoke in unison.  "That sounds lovely."

Melanie continued suckling on her pacifier while staring at the baby girls sitting across from her, knowing that they were the real deal; baby women who were regressed and programmed to behave just like literal infants. They weren't an imposter like herself. 

The feeling of her stroller starting to move broke her away from this line of thinking. She looked around her surroundings as she was pushed through the park gate. A playground built for both actually children and their adult counterparts stood tall in the distance, but Melanie could tell that she was being pushed towards a large sandbox. When she arrived outside the box she looked up to see Hannah unbuckling her from the stroller and in a matter of seconds she was lifted in the air and her padded backside met the gradient filled surface. The only thing worse than being placed inside a box full of sand was the fear of getting said sand into her diaper.

Hannah gave her baby sister's diaper a pat. "Now, you play nice with the other babies, okay? Debbie and I will be right behind you."

Melanie suckled on the pacifier between her lips, trying to look as knowledgeable and absent minded as possible as she did her best imitation of the other baby girls who sat in front of her. She stared at both of the baby girls, looking over their outfits and seeing them both wearing matching party dresses with obvious bulging diapers underneath the frilly fabric. 

She started to wonder what they were thinking about, that is, if they were even capable of any thoughts at all. After being sent for regression and programming, then being adopted out, was their brain rendered completely useless; a big ball of mush? Or was it possible that they could still recognize that she wasn't really a baby like themselves? Melanie turned her head and saw Debbie and Hannah talking to the women on the bench. Nothing special going on over there she realized before turning back to face her baby brained companions, knowing that she might as well try to look like she is behaving and being good. So, with that in mind, she got on her hands and knees and crawled over to the other babies.

Debbie turned her head once she spotted Melanie crawling towards the other baby girls. It was definitely nice seeing her baby friend playing with the others. Debbie couldn't help but smile as the back of her friend's skirt started to rise up randomly, giving anyone who looked a generous glimpse of her thick, frilly bottom. She knew Melanie was having a rough weekend with her finding out George had a daughter, but she hoped that she wasn't being too rough on her. She also didn't want Hannah to find out the truth and she knew that Melanie's secret was safe as long as she was treated like any other baby. If something went wrong, Hannah would know the truth, but hopefully, that wouldn't happen.

Debbie turned her attention back to both women who she was introduced to as Linda and Keri. They weren't traditional friends but actual partners. As the conversation went on, she had learned that their oldest daughter, the one wearing the pink dress, was named Poppy and Zoe, the youngest, was the one in the red dress.

"You know what would be fun? If we could get the girls together during the weekends. It would be nice for them to make friends who are close to their own developmental status." Keri said thoughtfully. 

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I unfortunately am leaving tomorrow." Hannah replied.

Linda and Keri looked at one another before Keri spoke up. "I'm sorry to hear that, sweetie. Are you not from around here?"

Hannah shook her head. "Mo ma'am, I came out here just for the weekend, but I am sure Debbie here could relay the message to my mom."

Linda's eye lit up. "That would be just perfect, but we would both like to see you again, whenever you're in town. Maybe we could grab lunch or something."

"I would like that." Hannah smiled.

Linda and Keri both got off the bench and looked down at Hannah and Debbie. "It  was so nice to meet you both. I do hope to see you here next weekend or maybe we could do a playdate, Deb, if possible."

Debbie grinned. "I will have to check with the baby's mother, but I am sure it won't be an issue."

Melanie turned her head as the sound of footsteps on sand approached. She looked up just in time to see the two women moving the strollers over to the edge if the sandbox. Once the oversized umbrella strollers were locked into place, she saw them begin to walk over towards her when a sudden dry and gritty sensation slide across her butt. She turned her head in time to see the cause of the funny feeling on her backside was the adult baby in red pouring a bucket of sand down the back of her outstretched diaper. Frozen in place by the feeling of her bottom being engulfed by thousands of grains of sand,  she didn't know what to do as her eyes threatened to bulge out from her sockets. 

"ZOE! BAD GIRL!"

Melanie saw the small bucket get slapped out of the girl's hand as she watched the mature woman pick the baby girl in red up and carry her out of the sand box. With morbid fascination, she watched the baby woman's diaper being pulled down before the woman spanked the baby's backside.

Hannah and Debbie both stood up and ran over to the sandbox, startled by this sudden incident. "Is everything ok?"

Linda was pulling Zoe's diaper back up as Keri finished strapping Poppy into her stroller. "I caught Zoe pouring sand down the back of your baby's diaper, I'm so terribly sorry."

Melanie started to cry as the sand found its way in between her lower lips, rubbing her crotch entirely the wrong way on a near microscopic level. The feeling of pain became her sole focus as she pawed at the sand trapped inside her diaper. 

Debbie looked down at her sobbing charge and quickly picked her up. She worked fast to remove the tights from her legs and then ripped the diaper off, leaving the baby completely nude from the waist down.  She noticed a water spigot near the bench and rushed over to it. With a crank of the nozzle, the water came pouring out onto Melanie's dusty crotch as Debbie was doing her best to clean the sand out of her friend's crotch. 

Melanie laid her head into her friend's crotch, not even caring that she was nude from the waist down in the middle of a public park. All she cared about was getting rid of that irritating sand as she felt water flowing down her legs and down her crotch that Debbie was eagerly wiping clean.

Keri and Linda pushed their strollers over near where Debbie was and stared at the sight in front them, watching her wipe the baby's legs down.

"Debbie we are both very sorry, Zoe and Poppy aren't normally like this."

Debbie smiled, turning her attention to the women as her hands continued cleaning Melanie. "It's fine, ladies. What can you expect from them? They're babies. Melanie here will see them next weekend and everything will be fine."

Melanie had stopped crying from the pain and found herself wondering if Debbie really had said that as the water was cut off. She looked up at her friend, watching her pulling off her dress, leaving her completely nude. 

Debbie turned her attention away from the two moms who were leaving and called out to Hannah. "Can you get her a new diaper and a change of clothes?"

Hannah grabbed the diaper bag and opened it up, removing a large blanket, a onesie, and a large diaper. She unfolded the blanket and laid it out on the grass before placing the diaper and onesie on top of it. "You can bring her over, I will get her dry."

Debbie walked over towards the blanket with a naked Melanie cradled in her arms. She bent over, placing the baby down on her back as Hannah knelt over the adult baby. Melanie tried not to think about how her step daughter was changing her into a new diaper and clothes as Hannah grabbed the diaper and started to get Mekanie dressed.

Melanie suckled on the pacifier not even looking at Hannah as the woman unfolded the large pamper and placed it underneath her sister's bottom. She grabbed the baby powder out of the diaper bag and looked over the woman's crotch. She sprinkled the powder on the baby's crotch and bottom, making sure not to miss anything. She then grabbed the front of the diaper, pulling up the front flap between the baby's legs and securing it shut with two tapes. 

Hannah then reached for the onesie and proceeded to dress Melanie. She slid her hands underneath the babies arms, pulling her up into a sitting position before pulling the onesie over the baby's head. With a quick hand, she buttoned the woman's crotch snap  shut over her diaper. She then looked over her handiwork. Please with the job she did, Hannah picked her sister up and brought her over to the bench. Once seated with Melanie straddling her lap, Hannah looked over at Debbie. "Would you like to feed her?"

Debbie nodded."I think she has been through an awful lot today."

"I wish mom was here, because right now she needs her mother."

Debbie nodded and reached for the bottom of her shirt. She pulled it off and then grabbed the back of her bra, easily unfastening it before setting it on the bench beside her while her large breasts eagerly flopped loose, freed from their satin, double cupped keeper.  Debbie motioned for Hannah to hand her the baby as Melanie realized she was going to have to breastfeed out here, in the open. The sheer realization of what was about to transpire caused the inside of her diaper to heat up from the fact that she was starting to get very turned on. Not even Debbie knew that this was one of her secret daydreams.

Debbie cradled her baby in her arms, guiding the adult sized baby towards her left breast. She sighed as the feeling of the baby beginning to nurse radiated through her breast.

Melanie suckled hard while trying her best to close her legs. She was caught off guard as she suddenly felt Debbie's hand go between her legs and cup her padded crotch, pulling her closer to Debbie.

Debbie softly rubbed the baby's crotch, knowing that her friend was thoroughly enjoying the humiliation, but she also tried not to arouse the baby too much. The last thing she wanted to do was blow her cover. 

Hannah smiled, watching Debbie breast feed the baby. It seemed so wholesome and innocent until she looked downards at Debbie's hand which was gradually rubbing the inside slit Melanie's diaper like one would do if she was trying to arouse herself. This image made her think back to the laugh, then the moaning and then the talking she could of swore she had heard between Debbie and the baby. Then there was that box in the baby's nursery. She found herself slowly starting to piece together what she thought was impossible as sge looked at the baby suckling on Debbie's breast. It looked like she was enjoying herself a little too much.

Melanie felt so tired and, after the day she was having, she felt pretty worn out and was more than happy to nurse from her friend's teat. She found herself closing her eyes as her mouth went on autopilot until she felt her lips leave the left tit only for it to be replaced with the right as she continued to nurse. 

Debbie continued to rub the inside of her friend's crotch. A soft, snoring sound suddenly filled her ears as she felt the steady suckingly sensation stop. She looked down, curious, to see Melanie had fallen asleep. She picked up the discarded pacifier and placed it in between her friend's lips and sat up from the bench, carrying her over to the blanket for her to take a nap. 

Hannah watched Debbie placing the baby onto the blanket and waited for her to walk back over and sit down on the ench. She internally fought with herself as the other woman put her bra back on, followed by her shirt.

"Debbie I need to ask you something..."

Deb finished getting dressed and turned her attention to her best friend's step daughter. "Sure, what's on your mind?"

Hannah bit her lip, and tried to find the courage to say what she had to say, "are you playing me?"

Debbie felt her heart drop as she stared back at the woman, wondering what she could have done for her to ask such a question. How did she blow her cover? Still, the cat wasn't entirely out of the bag and Debbie tried to play it cool. "What do you mean?"

Hannah shook her head. " Is she really my baby sister? Don't lie to me. I am asking you a simple question; is this for real?"

Debbie swallowed her pride and gave up the ghost. "No."

• Like 9

Chapter 8:

Hannah stared at the large black woman and then looked down at the baby on the blanket. "Is that really my baby sister?"

Debbie shook her head, not wanting to lie anymore she replied, "no it's not"

Hannah felt her blood boil as she looked at the other woman in disbelief. "Well, who's baby is that?"

Debbie couldn't believe this was happening and stared at her sleeping friend. "This isn't a baby. It's your step mother, Melanie." Debbie sighed. "I know you have plenty of questions, but I would really appreciate it if we could finish this conversation at home."

Hannah's eyes stared down at the woman on the blanket before returning her gaze to meet Debbie's. She tried to speak, but couldn't even put into words what she was trying to say. Instead she watched the woman pack the stroller up and knew she was right. This was something she could figure out in the privacy of her father's home.

Debbie picked Melanie up off the ground and placed the sleeping adult baby in the stroller. She then grabbed the blanket off the ground, folded it up and started to push the stroller towards Melanie's home.

It was an awkward and silent stroll home. 

Hannah opened the front door to the house and allowed Debbie to push the stroller inside as Hannah followed close behind. Debbie removed Melanie from her stroller and turned her attention to Hannah. "I'm going to put her in the crib and then we can talk."

Hannah felt so much built up anger and simply allowed Debbie to take the sleeping woman upstairs. As she stood alone in the kitchen, she thought back on everything that she had said over the past twenty four hours and realized that her step mother had heard everything. 

Debbie walked back down the stairs and found Hannah waiting for her in the kitchen looking like she was ready to explode. She didn't know what to say, but she said the first thing that came to mind, "I am sorry for lying to you."

Hannah shook her head,trying to contain her anger. "Do you really think saying 'sorry' is going to help make things better?

Debbie shook her head. "No, I don't. I just didn't want to embarrass your mother."

Hannah's mind instantly thought about Melanie and she had to know why her stepmother was masquerading around as a baby. "Why is my step mother dressed like an overgrown infant? Why have you been treating her like that?!"

Debbie bit her lip, she knew that she had no other choice but to tell the truth. "Your stepmother likes to be a baby." Debbie saw the confused look on Hannah's face and decided to keep going. "I have known about her little desire for a while and I've been trying to get her to let me take care of her for a long time now. I made a little bet with her and I won. So, I finally got to baby her this weekend. She was supposed to let me show her what being a baby woman was like for the full weekend, but you showed up and I cane up with the idea that your mother had adopted her to prevent her from being humiliated."

Hannah couldn't help but laugh."I already hated the fact that my dad married a girl who was younger then me. And now I find out that she has some perverted fantasy of wearing diapers and baby clothes. I have to ask, is the adoption even real or was that part of the lie?"

Debbie nodded her head saying, "I had her adopted, but it was just for the weekend."

Hannah felt so blown away by the situation. The whole thing was legally binding. "So, does my dad know she is into this?" 

Debbie nodded her head. "Yes he does, but he doesn't know about me doing any of this."

"Okay, let me get this straight. You fraudulently filed an adoption with your company, which has jurisdiction to grant parental rights over mentaly challenged adults and white collar criminals just so my step mother could learn what it's like to be one of the baby women that you both work with at the hotel?" 

Debbie nodded her head. "I just wanted to show her what it was like to be a baby woman."

Hannah was so angry and fed up with the both of them. Debbie had lied to her and got her hopes up about having a baby sister and that woman who was supposed to be her step mother simply played along instead of being an adult. "I think I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to call the Hotel and tell them everything that you just told me. Let them figure out how to deal with you two because I am sure that you both will end up sharing a crib together. I bet that's what you both secretly want, right? Hey, maybe you'll both even end up sharing a sandbox together someday at daycare or something."

Debbie saw the look in Hannah's eyes and knew that she wasn't joking. Knowing how strict the higher ups were, she'd be lucky to sit up once they were done with her regression back to infancy. "Please Hannah! I will do anything! Whatever you do, please don't call the hotel."

Hannah heard the fear coming from the older woman's voice. She could tell Debbie was desperate due to the look in her eyes as she pleaded with her. The woman looked absolutely desperate and Hannah started to get a devilish idea forming in her mind. "Do you think you could get someone to come and watch my baby of a mom?"

"Of course! My niece is a babysitter at the hotel and I can get her to come right over! Do you want her now?"

Hannah nodded her head. "Yes. Yes I do. We're going to have a very busy afternoon and can't leave the baby here all alone without an adult to look after her."

Debbie pulled out her phone and tapped on her niece's name. She kept the conversation short and got Tabby to agree to come over in ten minutes. It wasn't easy, and she would owe her niece a favor, but it was worth it to keep Hannah from getting even more angry with her. 

A short time later the doorbell rang, causing both women to look at the front door. Debbie had somehow managed to talk Hannah down from calling the Hotel and had seemingly managed to clean up the mess she had gotten herself into with Melanie. She walked to the front door and opened it to see her niece standing outside with a loaded diaper bag hanging from her shoulder. 

"I know it's short notice, but hank you so much for coming by."

Tabby smiled at her aunt. "So am I babysitting Melanie?"

Hannah walked into the living room from the kitchen and saw Debbie standing with a girl who looked like she was just out of college. "Why yes you are, I need you to continue to treat her like the baby woman she is dressed as. Do you understand?"

Tabby nodded her head and turned back to her aunt. "Is everything ok?" 

"Yes, everything is fine. This is Melanie's step daughter, Hannah. Her and I have some things to take care of in town."

Tabby placed the diaper bag on the couch and smiled. "Alright. Sounds good. I'll make sure she doesn't know a thing."

Debbie and Hannah started moving boxes out of the door as Tabby unpacked some of the supplies she would need. Debbie walked in for a final time and whispered to her niece. "I will explain everything to you and Melanie in a little while. If Melanie asks, she is still being babysat, okay?"

Tabby wondered what was going on, but she still nodded her head. "Yes ma'am." 

With that said, Debbie turned and left, leaving Tabby to watch her aunt walk out the front door. 

---

Melanie started to toss and turn inside her crib as she awoke from a turbulent dream that she couldn't quite remember when she opened her eyes. Above her head, she could see her spinning mobile above her crib, knowing the last thing she remembered was being at the park. She sat up in her crib and pulled off her covers and placed her hand on her diaper, feeling the thick padded hanging heavily against her crotch; it was saturated once again. She stared towards the door wanting to call out for Debbie, but knew better than to do that. It was bad enough that she had to do this and now she had to worry about being caught. It scared her to her core. Any slip up could cause Hannah to know that she wasn't really a baby and then what? Would that become the running gag during every holiday meal from now on? Would she tell everyone on the internet about her secret hobby or try to get her fired from her job?

She got on her knees and placed her bottom on her crib bedding. Now that all of her weight was on her butt she could feel the saturated diaper rubbing her crotch like it did earlier. The sensation of saturated pulp caressing her womanhood felt so good that she had to steal a quick glance at her door. Upon seeing that her door was closed, she instantly placed her hand on the outer shell of her diaper and started to firmly rub herself. 

She drew in the thick bulb of her pacifier, sucking on it with vigor as her mound grew wet with every move she made. It was starting to feel so good that she found herself moaning through her pacifier. She closed her eyes and was internally grateful for the pacifier that muffled her moaning as she started to grind her crotch into the palm of her hand, feeling every bit like a naughty baby as she humped her hand. At this point, she was fantasizing about being caught, hoping to be punished for being a bad baby inside her crib, playing with her diaper like a naughty girl. Melanie was just about to cum when the sound of the crib rail going down broke her from her masturbating, forcing her to open her eyes slowly to see who was there.

"Hello baby"

Melanie's eyes shot wide open when she saw who was standing outside her crib; it was Debbie's niece, Tabbath. 

Tabby smiled at her aunt's friend and knew just what the woman dressed like a baby was doing as she spotted her hand between her diaper. She couldn't stop herself from giggling when she asked, "Is the baby enjoying herself?"

Melanie felt frozen with embarrassment as her whole face went red. She didn't say anything as she was picked up and placed on the younger girl's hip. 

Tabby placed her hand into the back of the Melanie's diaper, checking for moisture and found it wet. "Oh, I think I know why the baby was so excited. Does the baby like to play in her wet diaper?" 

Melanie didn't know what to say so she continued to stare over Tabby's shoulder while sucking on her pacifier, feeling so shameful for being caught. 

Tabby giggled upon seeing the blushing baby's face and placed her on the changing table. She reached underneath the changing table and grabbed a large white diaper off a stack of them that Melanie had snuck home from the hospital. "You're probably wondering why I am here."

Melanie softly nodded and continued to stare at the door. Tabby noticed that she was staring at the door and asked, "are you looking for auntie Debbie? She had to step out with your daughter to run a few  errands and Deb personally asked me to come over to babysit you."

Melanie quit looking at the door and laid her head back with a sigh. She couldn't help but wonder if they'd been caught and started to feel nervous. She felt tears start to leave her eyes as she softly cried to herself, wishing that this weekend had never happened. 

Tabby opened the tabs on the diaper and looked up to see her aunt's best friend with tears running down her eyes. She pulled the saturated diaper from under the baby's bottom and started to rub her tummy. "Don't cry sweetie, everything is going to be okay."

Melanie continued to sob, she didn't even care what Tabby was saying. She just wanted to know what was going on! An icy cool sensation hit her crotch as she started to feel the cold wipes warm up as Tabby rubbed her mound in just the right way. She looked up and saw a smiling Tabby.

"How does that feel, baby?" Does the baby like that?"

Melanie nodded her head and suckled on the pacifier as Tabby played with the girls sex. 

Tabby ceased rubbing the woman's slit and grabbed the baby powder from under the table. She quickly coated the baby's crotch in a healthy pile of powder and then pulled the fresh diaper up between the baby's legs before taping it shut. When she finished with the last tape she grabbed the end of the onesie and buttoned her freshly changed charge into the cute clothing. With the woman freshly diapered, she pulled her into a sitting position and gave her a big hug. "Melanie it's going to be okay. Auntie Debbie will be back in a little while, I promise."

Melanie knew Tabbath didn't know what was going on and tried holding it together the best she could. She wrapped her arms around her friend's niece, allowing the girl to pick her up and carry her out of the nursery. 

Tabbath carried the baby woman all the way downstairs and into the kitchen. She placed her charge into the adult sized high chair and locked the tray in place, securing the baby inside.

Melanie stared at her sitter and pulled her pacifier from her mouth. "I'm sorry, Tabby."

Tabby smiled. "You have nothing to apologize for, sweetie. My aunt told me how much you like being a baby last friday and I honestly think it's cute, but I need you to act like a baby for me or I'm going to have to give you a spanking."

Melanie placed her pacifier back between her lips and started watching Tabby search her cabinets for something to feed her. Tabbath looked all throughout the cabinets and finally turned around to face the baby when she couldn't find anything appropriate for a baby to eat. "You don't have any baby food?"

Melanie just stared off into space, playing dumb, knowing she didn't ever buy any of the stuff willingly. She always hated the taste of it and gagged whenever George would try to feed it to her. 

Tabby opened the fridge and smiled upon seeing one big baby bottle of formula in the corner of a very empty fridge. She turned around to her charge. "I think we need to go shopping, baby."

Melanie reached for her pacifier, wanting to tell Tabby that she didn't think it was a good idea, but before she got a chance to pull out her paci, her hand was gently swatted away.

Tabby then wagged her finger at the baby woman. "I meant it when I told you that I will punish you if you don't behave like a baby. Babies don't talk back."

Melanie placed her hands back onto the highchair tray and watched as Tabby removed the table. She let Tabby pick her up and carry her into the living room. 

Tabbath walked over to the front door and balanced Melanie on her hip as she picked up her purse. She opened the diaper bag and was happy to see that she had brought along a change of clothing for the baby if she needed it. Right as she was about to leave, she remembered that there was something that Melanie could drink so she sat the baby woman on the floor and walked back into the kitchen. She grabbed the last bottle of formula out of the fridge and made her back to the front door with Melanie in tow.

Melanie watched Tabby return with the huge baby bottles as she walked back into the room. She watched Tabby grab her diaper bag and purse, knowing that the girl was going to take her to the store dressed like this. She has already been paraded around the park like this earlier and now she was about to be taken back out into public again. Melanie kept sucking on her paci as she was quickly picked up and placed on the girl's hip before being walked outside in just her onesie as she looked around. Thankfully, she didn't see any of her neighbors outside and felt a bit of relief overcome her anxious mind.

Tabby opened the rear door to her car and placed her charge into a large carseat before buckling her big baby up. It was tough for her to keep herself from laughing seeing how cute and embarrassed the adult baby looked squirming in the seat.

Melanie looked down at the seat she was in with curiosity. This was the first time she had ever been strapped into such a thing and found herself blushing at the thought of how she must look like in an adult sized replica of a toddler's carseat. She looked up in time to see Tabby closed her door and get into the driver's seat. 

Tabby pulled out of the driveway and started driving towards the grocery store. At the first stop sign, she looked in the rearview mirror and saw the nervous look on her charge's face. She turned her head and looked into the back seat. "Melanie just think happy thoughts for auntie Tabby. I promise you that nothing bad will happen, but we need to get you some food and milky for the house, okay?"

Melanie slowly nodded her head watching as Tabby turned around and started to drive the car towards the store. She grew bored and stared out the window the rest of the way there. With every block they passed, she saw so many people out and about, walking around like she did every morning during the weekend.

As the neighborhood slowly grew more commercial, she saw that they were pulling into the store parking lot and noticed that it was packed. It was obviously pretty crowded since it was the weekend and started to wish Tabby wouldn't have taken her out. She looked up and stared into the driver's mirror and tried to speak, but most of her words just sounded jumbled up and came out sounding like babyish gibberish. She knew it didn't make much sense and could only blush.

Tabby heard the baby in the back saying something and pulled into a vacant spot becoming turning around. "Yes, baby. That's the store. We're going to get you some milky and num nums."

Melanie felt the car come to a stop and knew that it was only a matter of time before she had to go into the store dressed like this. She watched as Tabby got out of the car and walked past her door, wondering what the girl was up too. She waited for what felt like a forever until she heard her door open. She watched as Tabby undid her straps and lifted her out of the seat. She closed her eyes and felt her padded butt placed inside a large shopping cart. 

Tabby clicked the seatbelt over the baby's lap, securing her inside the front of the cart. "I know this is probably new for you, baby, but enjoy yourself. After all, you never know when your going to get to experience this again."

Melanie looked around the parking lot, trying to comprehend what Tabby had just said, but she knew she was right. She didn't know when she would ever get to do this again and started to calm herself down. If she looked nervous or scared, people would know that she wasn't a baby so she knew that she had to act like the best little baby she could be.

She hopped up and down in her seat, doing her best imitation of a hyper baby as the familiar sound of her crinkling diaper filled her ears as she was pushed through the front door. It wasn't as bad as she thought it would be and listening to Tabby's giggling made her feel better. She looked around the store and saw all of the different adult babies being pushed around just like herself. Some wearing dresses, some in t-shirts, and some were just in diapers. Even though she knew that she didn't stand out, she couldn't imagine herself being pushed around in public like that. Just seeing some of the other topless baby women made her feel embarrassed for them. 

Melanie continued to people watch as Tabby walked around the various aisles, loading up the cart with different items for the house, mostly baby things like milk and formula. After getting bored with looking at everyone, Melanie noticed that she was being pushed down the baby aisle. The rows upon rows of diapers stacked on the shelves was a dead giveaway. She smiled on the inside, knowing that whenever she shopped, this was her favorite aisle to walk down and browse. She just loved standing in this aisle and looking at the adult sized disposables and now, here she was enjoying her own diapers as she sat in the cart with Tabby pushing her. She wouldn't dare wear one out to the store like she was doing right now. Just knowing that she was dressed as a baby and someone else was responsible for buying her diapers made her feel so humiliated and yet so turned on. She truly felt like she was a baby.

Tabby noticed her charge squirming and giggled. "Are you okay, baby? Do you see something you like?"

Melanie suckled hard on the pacifier, feeling her womanly juices leak into her diaper from her pussy. It was incredible how turned on she was staring at the different variety of diapers on the wall from her vantage point in the adult baby seat of the cart. She watched Tabby walk over to one of the large packs and pick it up. "Does the baby like these? Does my little girl want auntie Tabby to buy her some more diapees?"

She couldn't believe this was happening and found herself looking around. Suddenly, she realized that they weren't alone. There were other mothers browsing the aisles who were now staring at her which only served to turn her on even more as she continued to squirm in the seat. It was getting harder to keep herself from blowing her cover.

Tabby saw how red her charge was getting and noticed that a few different people were staring at them. She placed the bag of diapers back on the shelves, knowing Melanie had plenty of diapers from the hotel at home and resumed pushing the buggy past the diapers until she found what she was looking for; shelves filled with baby food. She started grabbing jars and placing them in the buggy. 

Melanie turned her head, watching Tabby loud up the buggy with jars upon jars of food. She froze when she felt the feeling of someone touching her diaper. Slowly, she turned back around to see an older blond woman cooing at her. She suddenly found herself staring at the woman's large breasts and giggled like any other baby being cooed at as she absentmindedly opened her mouth, wishing she could get a taste.

The woman giggled at Melanie while giving her diaper a pat. "I think someone needs a changing!"

Tabby turned around and was surprised to see an older woman looking down at Melanie. "Excuse me, can I help you?"

The woman smiled. "I was just admiring how adorable your baby is."

Tabby smiled and looked at Melanie before looking back at the woman. "Oh, she isn't mine, I'm just babysitting."

The woman reached out her hand. "My name is Katherine. You should really get her out of that wet diaper before she gets a rash."

Tabby shook the woman's hand. "My name's Tabby, and I had absolutely no idea that she was wet already."

"I just love the baby women. What if I helped you with her? I can change her diaper and you can finish your shopping?"

Tabby shook her head. "I couldn't bother you with that. She is supposed to be my responsibility."

Katherine smiled. "Please. I just love them oh so much, I am sure you could use a little break."

Tabby turned back to Melanie and saw that she was still suckling on her pacifier. It was at that moment she remembered her auntie saying that Melanie needed to learn what it was like to be a baby. "Alright. I guess there's no harm in letting you change her diaper."

Melanie couldn't believe what she had just heard as her mind seemed to cloud over. She felt lost as she was being picked up from the buggy and passed over to the older blond woman. Even though she was playing in a sandbox in front of other actual adults while the baby women played with her, this was something else entirely. She was still trying to figure out what was happening as Tabby handed the diaper bag over to a grinning Katherine. 

Melanie stared wide eyed at the woman who was supposed to be babysitting her and then back at the woman who was smiling. "Let's go get you changed baby."

It was then that she saw that she was being carried over towards a large bench 0a0t the end of the aisle. She had seen the mother's change their adult babies publicly on these benches in the past and was beginning to wonder if this was really about to happen. She felt her back being placed on the wooden bench and then felt her diaper loosening slightly as her onesie was unbuttoned. Her soaked pamper was now exposed to anyone walking by!

Katherine giggled, watching the baby squirm and fidget, attributing the fussy woman's antics to the soggy diaper wrapped around her waist. "It's ok, baby. Let's get this wet pampie off you."

Melanie heard her diaper's tapes being ripped off and suddenly felt the heft of the diaper leave her wet mound. It aroused her so much knowing that yet another one of her secret fantasies was playing out in real life. She always wondered what it would be like to be changed in public, but she never thought it would happen quite like this! She was pulled away from her daydreaming as her diaper was pulled out from under her, making her vagina even more visible to anyone walking by.

Katherine opened the diaper bag and pulled out a yellow diaper with cute little ducks printed all over the diaper. Melanie found herself staring at the diaper, knowing that it was used in the adoption wing of the hospital. It wasn't exactly a thick diaper like those used in the newborn floor, more of a regular daily diaper for regressed babies.

She felt her legs and bottom raised off the slacks of the wooden bench as the fresh diaper was placed under her bottom. It was so overwhelming to see mothers walking past while she was in the middle of getting her diaper changed. A few of the women even stopped to coo at her while she was being changed. 

Katherine opened the powder and sprinkled it into the baby's diaper and crotch before she pulled the diaper up between Melanie's legs and taped it in place. The blond resnapped the onesie over the baby's freshly changed diaper and then pulled her up, giving her diapered backside a gentle pat. "There we go, baby. All fresh and clean."

Melanie realized that she was laying against the womans large breast, her mouth not even an inch or so away from the lady's perky nipple. She shook her head back and forth, fighting her urges. Part of her was wishing she could just get a taste and by some miracle the blond giggled and asked, "oh...does the baby want some boobie?"

Melanie's eyes shot wide open as she felt her body being rearranged in the woman's lap. Her head was positioned in the crook of the woman's arm, right next to the woman's large breast. She watched as the woman reached into her dress and unclipped her bra. With a simple adjustment of her dress, she pulled the large swollen breast out and placed it right in front of Melanie's mouth. 

"Here you go, baby." Katherine cooed.

She didn't need to be told twice. Melanie leaned forward and felt her lips latch on. As she started to suckle, she wished that she could get her hand into her diaper. However, she knew that no matter how turned on she felt, she couldn't risk giving herself away like that. Much to her surprise, she felt the woman's hand slide between her legs and begin to gently hold her bottom as she rubbed her diaper clad butt. 

Melanie continued to drink from the woman's large breast, trying so hard not to blow herself cover, but the woman's hand continued to get closer to her crotch as it gently patted her diaper causing a soft moan to escapeher lips.

"Uhhh!"

Melanie didn't even care about the woman who was feeding her as her pent up thoughts and feelings from the past couple of days started to overwhelm her mind. She released her lips from the woman's breast and placed her own hand between her crotch and started rubbing. It took only seconds for her body to shudder in ecstasy as she violently started cuming inside her diaper.

"UHH" Melanie moaned. "YES MOMMY!"

Slowly, she awoke from the post orgasmic haze to see a very confused woman staring down at her. Melanie couldn't help but blush as she turned away from the older blond to see Tabby pushing the buggy over to where they sat. She felt herself being picked up and placed inside the cart by a disgusted Katherine. 

Tabby saw the look on the woman's face and proceeded to thank her for watching her charge before Katherine grabbed the diaper bag and threw it at Tabby. "Freaks!"

Tabby arched an eyebrow, confused and unsure of why the woman had said that as she watched her walk away. She then looked at Melanie, wondering what she and why Katherine had reacted like that. 

Melanie did her best to not even look up as she felt the buggy being pushed to the checkout line. She simply stayed in her own little world until she noticed that they were leaving out the front door. She couldn't believe how she had gotten off inside her diaper in such a public place. She looked around the parking lot and noticed that they were heading back to Tabby's car as she watched Tabby push the cart towards the car. The two women said nothing to each other as the younger girl loaded the back of her car. She then strapped her into the car seat and got into the driver's seat. 

Tabby stole occasional glances at the rearview mirror, seeing the blushing baby in the back seat. During the entire drive home she saw that blushing look the adult baby was giving her in the back seat. She knew something had happened, why else would that woman had reacted like that? She knew Melanie did something and she wanted to know the truth, but she wanted to have Melanie out of the carseat before she started questioning her. 

Melanie finally felt better as she saw her house from her window. As they were pulling into her driveway she realized that Debbie's car was still gone. Where was she and what were those two doing in town? She watched Tabby get out of the car and pick her up, taking her inside her house. 

Tabby walked pass the front door and placed the baby woman on the couch. "I thought you had a playpen?"

Melanie turned her attention to the center of the room and couldn't understand why the stroller, car seat, and playpen were now gone. She sat there patiently sucking on the pacifier, wondering just what was going on with Debbie and Hannah as she worked the binky between her lips. Every minute or so, she found herself watching Tabby who walked in and out with more groceries until she finally closed the door.

Tabby walked into the kitchen loading the cabinets with mushy baby food for her charge and then the fridge with 3 gallons of milk and a box of formula. She looked out into the living room and stared at her charge who looked like she was finally relaxing. 'I better find out what happened.' Tabby thought as she walked over and sat down next to Melanie. "What did you do to that woman?"

Melanie stared at her babysitter, wondering how she knew that something happened and continued to stay silent by sucking on the dummy between her lips.

Tabby started to get upset with the baby who was basically ignoring her by not answering her question. "Okay, baby. We can dl it your way."

Melanie felt herself being yanked towards her sitter and draped across the younger girl's lap. Sge found herself laying on her stomach and felt the flap of her onesie being pulled opened, revealing her diaper which was quickly tugged down. 

Tabby looked down at the woman's bottom and asked one more time, "I'm going to ask you again; What did you do baby?"

Melanie answered shyly, her voice just above a whisper. "I got off."

Tabby furrowed her brow. "What do you mean you got off?"

Melanie bit her lip. "I made a wet mess in my diapee."

Tabby stuck a finger through the leakguard and felt inside the diaper. Her finger passed her inner thigh and wasn't feeling anything until she found a slightly damp patch by her mound. The diaper was moist and Tabby suddenly realized what Melanie had done. She picked up her hand and started striking the baby's bottom.

"That's a bad BABY!" 

"Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad girl!"

Melanie felt the pain of each slap as the younger spanked her bottom. Each blow increased in strength, growing stronger and stronger until Melanie felt tears flow from her eyes down her cheeks. 

"Please stop! I'm sorry Tabbbbbyyyy!" 

Melanie's scream sounded whiny and bratty to Tabby and she finished giving the baby her punishment until her shouts sounded sincere.

"Melly you are a baby, and you better act like one or you will get more spankings. Do you understand?"

Melanie nodded her head as she started to wipe her tears from her puffy cheeks. The stinging pain from her bottom only grew hotter when she felt her diaper sliding back up over her butt, containing the warmth and causing her to slightly squirm until it was yanked into place. 

Tabby didn't say another word as she buttoned the baby's diaper flap shut and picked her up, carrying her back into the kitchen. She placed the freshly spanked baby into the high chair and watched her fidget and squirm, knowing that the woman's backside was hurting and burning from the spanking. 

Melanie couldn't sit right, but the diaper cushioned her butt, making her spanked bottom feel a little bit better. She looked up in time to see Tabby opening her silverware drawer and pulling out a spoon. It was one of the bigger spoons she owned and seeing it next to large jar of baby food told her what was going to happen next. She wanted to shake her head, but after the spanking she had just been given, she knew better than to refuse. She had to force herself to eat or get another punishment. Melanie watched as Tabby opened the jar of mush and stuck the spoon inside, scooping out a large serving of pureed slop. 

"Can you open up for me, baby?" Tabby asked as the sickening slop hovered just in front of Melanie's mouth.

Melanie nervously opened her mouth and in a matter of seconds the nastiest glop of mush entered her mouth, causing her face to wince in disgust as the worst thing she had ever tasted landed on her tongue. She just about gagged from the putrid tasting mush and was compelled by her subconscious, which overpowered her will to eat the food, to spit the vile substance from her mouth. The offensive baby food landed on her onesie, just above her breasts.

Tabby saw the upset baby looking down at her now messy chest and cooed at her. "Oh, don't you worry about your onesie, baby. I'm going to give you a bath after you finish the whole jar."

Melanie looked at Tabby in disbelief, but knew better than to challenge her. She simply continued to open her mouth, doing her best to swallow the food the best she could. It seemed like each bite tasted worse than the first until she finally finished the jar. 

Tabby giggled, seeing that the baby looked bloated and like she had enough. She reached into the diaper bag and grabbed the bottle she had packed from earlier. Even though it was warm, it was still good enough for the baby, Tabby thought as she handed it to Melanie who happily took it. 

Melanie placed the nipple of the bottle between her lips and suckled on the rubber nipple as hard as she could, eagerly drinking the luke warm bottle. She didn't even care that it wasn't cold. It tasted a thousand times better than the baby food and all she wanted at that moment was to rid her mouth of that terrible tasting baby mush.

Tabby cleaned up the high chair's tray, allowing the baby to finish her bottle, before she pulled out the plastic tray and picked up the big baby. She carried her upstairs and couldn't stop talking about how clean she was going to get the adult baby.

Melanie was carried into the bathroom and was lowered onto the tiled floor. She felt her back touching the bathroom floor and shivered slightly due to how cold the floor was as she watched Tabby turn the bath water on and plug the tub. She then worked the onesie over Melanie's head and took her diaper off, leaving her naked from head to toe.

"Okay, baby. Let's get you nice and clean before beddy bye time."

Melanie felt herself being lifted into the air and sat down into the water that slowly filled the bath tub. She stared up at Tabby and apologized for her behavior. "I'm sowwy, auntie Tabbeh."

Tabby smiled and placed her hand on Melanie's back. ''it's okay, little one. Now no more talking. I need to get you cleaned up before auntie Deb and Hannah get home."

Melanie sat back and allowed herself to be cleaned from head to toe. She had never been bathed like this by anyone and it was nice to let Tabby clean her just like she was any other baby. She found her thoughts drifting back to what Debbie was up to, but the more she thought about the situation, the more she knew that she could trust Debbie. After getting her body washed and the baby shampoo rinsed from her hair, she noticed that soapy water was draining from the tub; bath time was over. 

Tabby grabbed a large towel and, in one swoop, had her charge out of the tub and onto the bathroom floor where she dried the woman off. She swaddled the big baby in a few towels and headed out the door cradling the dry baby. She looked down the stairs and there was still no sign of her aunt or Hannah. With a sigh, she walked into the nursery and placed the baby on top of the changing table. "Let's get you dressed and then put down for the night."

Melanie stared at the clock above her closet and realized that it was just barely past eight o'clock in the evening. The early bedtime made her feel like she was being put to bed early like a little baby. She saw Tabby pulling out another crawler diaper and before she knew it, the younger girl had her on her back with her legs in the air. The crawler diaper lifted her bottom slightly off of the table as she found her butt lowered back down. She couldn't help but feel the thickness under her bottom as it was pulled up and taped shut, forcing her legs to bow outward. After being taped in the comicallyarge diaper, she felt herself being lifted up and placed into her crib wearing nothing but her diaper. Even though she wanted something to wear, she knew that she had no room to argue as she was supposed to be the baby in this scenario. So, she laid down on her back and let Tabby pull her covers over her her topless chest. 

Tabby reached under the crib and found a discarded pacifier. Melanie watched as the younger girl pulled the binky out from nowhere and stuck the big bulb in between her lips. She lifted the bars of the crib up and reached between the long wooden bars to give Melanie's diaper a pat

"Good night, baby. Auntie Tabby will see you Monday at work."

Melanie watched the girl walk out of her nursery and suddenly felt sleepy. She turned her eyes towards her spinning mobile and slowly felt her eyelids grow heavy as she fell fast asleep.

• Like 9

Nope I disagree with you she going to turn Hannah into baby I think her dad  planned it

On 7/16/2020 at 10:50 PM, SGTbaby said:

Why do I feel like aunt Debbie might be in for her own baby treatment, I look forward to more. Also tabby seems to be really enjoying this! 

Nope I disagree with you she going to turn Hannah into baby I think her dad  planned it

On 7/18/2020 at 7:56 PM, the diaper mike said:

Who knows what will happen.....will just have to wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...

"Wakey Wakey my little baby"

Melanie started to slowly awaken, hearing a soft humming flowing through her ears as she felt someone rubbing on the front of her diaper. She opened her eyes and stared up to see her daughter Hannah smiling down at her and wondered what was going on.

Hannah grinned at the baby woman inside the crib, feeling the saturated pamper between her legs, "Oh baby, I see we have made wetums for big sissy. Let's see if we can't get you changed."

Melanie watched Hannah pull the rail of her crib down and was quickly picked up and carried over to her changing table. The familiar feeling of her wet bottom on the padded surface of the table reminded her that she had wet her diaper in her sleep. Not wanting to think about that, she turned her head and stared at her step daughter who was grabbing a clean diaper from underneath her changing table. 

Hannah grabbed one of the white diapers and then looked back underneath the table, thinking for a moment before she grabbed a second one with a giggle. With such thick diapers, she wondered if her mother would even be able to move once she had her changed.

Melanie stared at Hannah with a confused expession. She had no idea why she had two diapers when she only needed one. She could only watch as her step daughter opened both of the diapers and laid them out on the table, watching curiously as Hannah laid one of them inside the other. It looked enormous! 'There's no way I could move my legs if she made me wear such a thing!'

Hannah saw the baby beginning to squirm and gave the bottom of her thigh a good slap. "There is going to be none of that kind of behavior under my watch, Melanie or should I say Mommy?"

Melanie's eyes lit up. She must've been dreaming since there was no way this could really be happening to her. She lifted her head, watching her daughter untape her from her soaked diaper and wondered if she should even argue. 

Hannah saw the panicked look on her step mother's face and pulled the wet diaper out from under her bottom and giggled, "I can't believe my dad actually married a pervert like you. I couldn't imagine what he would think if I told him you and your friend tried to make me believe that you were my new baby sister."

Melanie swallowed hard, feeling sweat form on her brow as her bottom was being lowered into the double diaper. She pulled out her pacifier and tried to apologize. "I am so sorry."

Hannah laughed, but her jovial smile turned quickly into anger. She stopped what she was doing and gave her step mother an ice cold glare. "If you don't keep that pacifier in your mouth I'll make sure you'll be really sorry."

Melanie placed the pacifier back between her lips, and thought back to yesterday. She had spent much of the day dreading that this was going to happen, and for good reason. Now, she was finding out the hard way that her worst possible nightmare was coming true. The fresh powder being spread into her crotch as the first diaper was brought up between her legs took her away from her thoughts as the thickness of her new double diaper forced her legs outward. 

Hannah noticed the diaper forcing the baby's legs out and smiled. She then grabbed the front of the second one and brought it up as well and watched her step Mother's legs bow out even farther apart, almost like she was doing a split. 

Melanie tried to close her legs, but she struggled against the thickness of her new diaper. Try as she might, it simply wasn't going to budge. She laid there wondering why Hannah had done this to her.

Hannah looked over her work, admiring it before she gave the diaper a solid pat. "I don't think you're going to be doing any walking today, little one. Let sissy go get you something to wear for our day out."

Melanie started suckling hard on her pacifier as she watched Hannah open her closet. She still couldn't believe that she had been found out and started to think about Debbie, wondering where she was, but knew she didn't want to ask about her friend and risk being punished by her own step daughter.  She kept nursing her binky, watching her daughter close her closet and turn around holding a pink belly t-shirt, knowing that Hannah had purposely chosen it for a reason. 

Hannah pulled the t-shirt over the baby's head and wrapped her arms around her step mother's bottom, cupping it. With a grunt she lifted her up and carried her out of the nursery. She got to the bottom of the stairs and placed the baby into the high chair. She then grabbed the locking table and managed to barely lock it into place over the large,  comically sized diaper. She giggled seeing her step mother struggling in the seat of the high chair and gave her leg a pat."I thought you were supposed to be a baby?"

Melanie blushed behind her pacifier, knowing her step daughter was mocking her. She really did regret her finding out about this. As she sat pinned into the high chair, she started to think about Debbie and knew that if she hadn't let her babysit her none of this would've happened, but it was her own fault for taking the stupid bet.

Hannah walked over to one of the cabinets  seeing them now stacked with baby food and giggled to herself as she grabbed two jars of the baby mush and turned back to the baby holding them up in front of Melanie's face. "Look at what I have here for you, baby. Some yummy num nums."

Melanie stared at the baby food in her daughters hands, wishing that Tabby hadn't taken her shopping. Even if she had gotten to live out one of her ultimate fantasies, she now had a pantry full of baby food that was going to take a week to eat.

Hannah pulled the pacifier from her step mother's mouth. "Can you tell Hanny where your bibs are, baby? I don't want to get your pretty shirt dirty before our trip."

Melanie looked at her step daughter with a confused look; was she really serious about taking her out just like this? She knew that her new daughter was going to try and humiliate her for tricking her, even if it was Debbie's idea. It was really unfair, but she didn't speak up when she had the chance to set the record straight. She had earned this situation and anything that Hannah wanted to do to her was pretty much understandable. Sighing, she pointed a finger towards the back cabinet.

Hannah walked over to the cabinet, opened the wooden door which revealed several large baby bibs hanging from a rack. She grabbed a large pink one and brought it back over to her mother, snapping it together with the velcro tabs behind her head.

Melanie stared down at her bib knowing she really only wore it when she was being really little or when George would feed her dinner. She started thinking about him, wondering if Hannah had said anything to him already or if he even knew about this nightmare she was being put through.

Hannah grabbed a spoon out of the drawer and opened the first jar of mush."Okay, baby. Can you open wide for me?"

Melanie knew this was her fate and opened her lips as the first spoonful of mush entered her mouth. She swallowed each bite as fast as she possibly could just wanting to get it done and over with, but her daughter couldn't help but draw it out by purposefully missing and laughing each time a little dripped off of the grown woman's chin and landed on her bib. Hannah took pleasure in knowing that her step mother wasn't enjoying this.

Hannah placed the last bite into her step mother's mouth, seeing how much she was struggling to eat the baby food and stopped the spoon in midair, holding it right in front of Melanie's mouth. "For being a baby, you sure don't like eating your baby food."

Melanie just stared at her daughter, knowing she couldn't say anything or else risk a punishment. All she could do was wonder what was next as she noticed Hannah tossing the spoon into the sink on her way over to the cabinet. The redhead placed the remaining unopen jar of mush back in the cabinets and walked over to the fridge.

Hannah opened the fridge and pulled out a large bottle of baby formula and walked it over to Melanie. She then handed it to her baby mother. "Can you drink this like a good girl while I go get everything ready?"

Melanie nodded her head, and stuck the nipple of the bottle between her lips. She started chugging down the chalky liquid while watching her daughter leave the room. She continued suckling on the bottle wondering to herself what Debbie and her were up to yesterday and then she felt concerned about her friend. It was unlike Debbie to just abandon her like this. It was completely understandable that Debbie had to go with Hannah yesterday, but she should've been back this morning. 

She finished sucking down all the formula in the bottle and sat it down on the tray of her highchair just in time to see Hannah walking back into the room with a diaper bag strapped around her shoulder. That was all she needed to see to know that she was about to be taken outside again. 

Hannah unlocked the table and pulled it from her charge's lap. "Is the baby full and ready for her trip?"

Melanie felt herself being lifted and placed on her step daughter's hip as she was carried out of the kitchen towards the garage. The diapered woman stared into the garage when Hannah opened the door to the garage and saw that her huge stroller was now sitting in the empty garage, waiting for her. In no time flat, Hannah walked her over to the behemoth buggy and she felt herself being lowered into the seat as her step daughter buckled her into the five point harness. 

Hannah stared down at her scared mother and spoke to her an a babyish voice. "You're probably wondering what sissy is doing, huh? I thought since I was going to leave tonight, I would show off my new little sister to all the neighbors! After all, it's a beautiful day, why not go around and show off my baby sister before I go so that the whole neighborhood can know where the new baby lives."

Melanie desperately shook her head. "Please Hannah don- Mhppfh"

A series of sickles sounds came from the now pacified Melanie.

Hannah once again bent down and gave the baby's leg a good slap. "Babies don't speak, little one. How are a baby, remember? Or did you forget? Because I haven't forgotten about how much you just love your diapers."

With the press of a button the redhead opened the garage.

Melanie blushed, suckling hard on the pacifier as she watched the door to the garage beginning to open. As soon as it stopped retracting, she felt the large stroller roll forward with a gentle motion as she was pushed down her driveway and towards the sidewalk. She looked around her spot in the stroller and realized that she was being pushed around the neighborhood. Hannah wasn't kidding when she said she wanted to show her off. It seemed like her daughter wanted the whole town to see her this way! With a frown, she stared down at her huge, bulging crotch knowing that if someone recognized her they would see her for the baby she really is.

Hannah pushed the stroller past several of her mother's neighbors, giving each one of them a wave. After the third house. A woman came walking out from her porch towards the sidewalk. Her face was smiling. "Do we have a new neighbor?"

Melanie's eyes lit up hearing the familiar voice of her neighbor, Ms. Cosby. She used to run the adoption ward at the hospital when Melanie was starting out a few years ago. She really hoped she wouldn't be recognized by her neighbor. It would be beyond humiliating. She could possibly lose her job or worse. Melanoe didn't have time to think about what could be worse than losing her job when she felt the stroller being turned towards the woman's direction.

Hannah smiled at the older woman. "Good morning. I'm just out showing off my new baby sister."

Ms. Cosby stared down into the stroller, seeing the baby in her thick diapers and t shirt. "She looks so adorable! I can see you have her in the maternity ward diapers from the hotel. Do you work there?"

Hannah shook her head. "No ma'am, her mother works there."

Melanie just stared at her neighbor as the older woman rubbing the front of her huge diaper. After the first pat, the woman started cooing and making baby noises at her.

Ms. Cosby smiled. "She is just so precious. What house are you in?"

Hannah smiled and pointed towards her father's house that they had just left as Ms. Cosby's eye lit up. "Oh, are you George and Melanie's daughter?"

Hannah nodded her head. "Yes ma'am, they had adopted her just last Friday and I came to visit when they made the announcement. While mom and dad are out celebrating, I'm babysitting the little rugrat."

Ms.Cosby smiled. "Well, isn't that nice of you. Please tell George and Melanie that if they ever need any help they can just come by and give me a knock. Lord knows I've changed a thousand diapers in my time."

Hannah giggled. "I will definitely keep that in mind."

She walked over to the front of the stroller and stared at her baby mother. " an you tell Ms. Cosby bye bye? Can you do that for me, baby?"

Melanie just stared blankly and suckled on her pacifier as her daughter waited for her to do something. When it became obvious that she was not even trying Ms. Cosby broke the awkward silence. "She's probably a little shy or maybe she's too young. However, I'm sure one day she'll know how to say bye bye like a big girl"

Hannah grabbed Melanie's forearm and waved it, saying goodbye to Melanie's neighbor. The older woman simply smiled and walked back to her house, leaving Hannah to continue her stroll around the block with Melanie. 

Melanie sat through another 10 houses or more until they came to Mr. Johnson's house. He was a college professor and give off a vibe that made the diapered woman feel like he had recognized her. That was until Hannah told him that she was just adopted from the Hotel. This helped her feel somewhat relieved, but after a dozen diaper pats from each of her neighbors, she felt like her mind was growing smaller and smaller like she was now nothing but the baby of the neighborhood. 

Hannah pulled out her phone seeing it was getting close to around eleven in the morning. Even though she wanted to continue humiliating her step mom, she knew that she needed to get the baby home for a nap. 

Melanie saw the edge of the neighborhood come into view and noticed that there were even more mothers out pushing strollers around. It had been bad enough to be shown off to her neighbors, but the idea of being compared to other baby women and possibly volunteered for play dates was worse than going to another ten houses. However, before she was introduced to the gang of jogging moms and their overgrown babies, she suddenly felt the stroller stop and slowly spin around. She wondered what was going on as the wheels turned around and she found herself being pushed back towards her house.

It was a small reprieve, one she was thankful for.

Hannah pushed the stroller into the baby's driveway and into the garage. She unbuckled the baby and placed her back on her hip, carrying the adult baby back inside the house. 

Melanie couldn't help but wonder what was happening as she was being carried up the stairs. Did Hannah think she needed a diaper change or something? 

Hannah opened the door to the nursery and made her way over to the enormous adult baby crib. She pulled the rail of the crib down and gently placed her mother down inside. Once Melanie was on her back, Hannah gave the woman's thick diaper a pat before she tried sticking a finger in between the diaper's leak guards, but the thickness of the garment wouldn't even allow her to preform a diaper check. A loud giggle escaped from her mouth as she realized that her step mother was going to soak in her own mess.

Melanie watched the rail of her crib go up and found herself forced to stare up at her daughter who was giggling down at her. She couldn't roll over or do anything due to the bulk of her disposable. All she could do was wonder what was going on until Hannah spoke. 

"Well, little one, I hope you enjoy your nap."

Melanie felt a little silly as she watched her step daughter leave the room. It was pretty obvious that it was her naptime. So, she laid her head back onto the mattress and stared up at her spinning baby mobile. The rhythmic motion of the mobile slowly helped her fall asleep.

Melanie awoke to a pain in her stomach as she felt a steady grumbling coming from her gut. She began to kick her legs back in fourth inside her crib, trying to rid herself of the pain. When that didn't work, she placed her hand on her tummy feeling a strong pressure and knew that she was going to have to mess her diaper if she wanted to feel better. As the seconds ticked by she felt the pressure building up even faster and knew she didn't have much of a choice. With a sigh, she pushed her bottom and suddenly felt the pain wash away as a gooey mess spread throughout the back of her diaper, coating her butt cheeks. 

Melanie felt her diaper rapidly become hot and uncomfortable as the mess inside her diaper increased, causing it to sag. She lowered her bottom on the bedding of her crib and instantly regretted it. The feeling of the warm mush spreading around her bottom as she stared out from the bars of her crib left her feeling degraded and no different from any other baby. She was in desperate need of a chang. As much as she hated the idea of having to cry like a baby, she knew that she didn't have much of a choice. Focusing on the hot goo in her diaper, using it as something to focus on, she started to cry, hoping that Hannah wouldn't ignore her.

She sat there crying for what felt like forever, but the more she screamed and cried, the less likely it seemed that anyone was coming to check on her. After about five minutes  she still didn't hear anyone coming to change her. She was getting tired of waiting and grabbed the railing of her crib. Sick and tired of waiting, she tried to pull herself up but the thickness of her double diaper wasn't allowing her to get to her feet. When her arms finally gave out, she was sent falling back down onto the mattress causing the mess in her diaper to spread even worse, forcing it up into the seat of her crotch. She grabbed her covers and tossed them over the crib railing, knowing that she was going to have to climb out of her crib. However, before she could even think of doing that, she knew that she had to remove one of the diapers to allow her legs to be able to move.  

She pulled the tape tabs of the first diaper off and then looked up at the door. She sat there frozen for a few moments, not wanting to be caught playing with her diaper. After a minute passed, Melanie returned her attention to her diaper and resumed pulling the outermost layer away from her dirty diaper. The sight of the innermost diaper was horrific. The once solid white diaper was now a solid shade of brown mixed with greenish hue, showcasing just how badly she had messed her stilt sized pamper. She reached up for the crib bars once again and pulled herself up. Her legs seemed tired and wobbly, but she did her best to stand on her legs and hope that they did not give out. With everything she had, she reached for the latch and felt it release which suddenly sent her back down onto the seat of her diaper.

A sickening squish echoed in her ears as the rancid stench from within her diaper reached her nose.

Melanie felt so disgusted and rolled her way out of her crib. She got onto her hands and knees and started to crawl towards her changing table. Once she reached the table, she looked underneath it and grabbed one of her thinner normal diapers out from a cubby. A tub of wipes, and powder joined her new diaper on the ground next to her. She wasn't looking forward to changing such a dirty diaper, she wanted to get out of her disgusting diaper as soon as possible. 

She pulled the tabs of the messy diaper,releasing the front of her diaper with a thud as the sigh of the huge mess inside came into view. Not wanting to think about how that had came out of her, she picked up the wipes and started wiping herself down, making sure to get herself completely clean or, at least as clean as humanly possible. After each wipe, she found herself staring at the door, worried that Hannah would pop in and catch her. 

Finally clean, she walked over to the diaper pail and dropped her soiled diaper into the bin before going over to her new diaper. She sat down on top of it and then proceeded to powder herself until she was covered in the stuff. She didn't care if she smelt like a baby, it was better than what she had smelt like five minutes before. With a smile, she pulled the new diaper over her powdered mound and taped it shut. She got to her feet and opened the door to her nursery, pausing for a moment before continuing. She was trying to hear footsteps down below, or any signs of life, but when she heard nothing she decided to go downstairs and look around. She made it into the kitchen and it seemed like Hannah had disappeared.

She was about to walk out of the kitchen when her eyes spotted a note on the counter. She picked it up and started to read it.

Baby, 

I hope you have had just as much fun as I have had these past two days. I know your wondering where I am and it pains me to say that I left during your nap time. I had a flight to catch so I could go back home. But don't you worry because if you think that our game is over just know that we have only just begun to have fun. If you try to break any of my rules I will make sure my father, George to you, finds out about the entire weekend. If that isn't enough to keep you in line then I'm sure the Hotel will love to hear about how you and Debbie faked an adoption to play out your perverted fantasy.

So you're probably wondering what I want you to do from now on, but you'll have to wait to find out. I will contact you with all the rules in the morning and let me tell you, you're in for surprise. But I can't help but tell you one thing; Your little bottom is going to stay pampered from now on, no more big girl panties for you. If you decide to break that simple rule, thinking that I won't find out, you will find yourself in a world of pain. If you decide to go to your big girl room when you get finished reading this to strip off your little pampers and put on some big girl panties, you will find the door locked. I locked it right before I left so that baby Melanie wouldn't go and play dress up in her mommy's things. 

I will be looking forward to seeing my baby girl first thing in the morning.

Love you,

Hannah

Melanie couldn't believe what she had just read. It seemed that even after the girl had left she still felt like she was in control. She was losing the battle. With a scowl, Melanie balled the paper up out of anger and threw it into the trash can. She never wanted to even see that stupid piece of paper ever again! She stared up at her kitchen's clock and saw that it was already four in the afternoon. She knew that she was finally alone for once, but also knew that she was stuck in diapers for the foreseeable future. 

She walked back into the kitchen and opened the fridge seeing six large bottles of formula that Hannah must've made before she left. Melanie pulled one out, knowing as long as she was like this she might as well enjoy herself. She walked over to the TV and turned it on before relaxing her head on the couch as she suckled on the bottle between her lips. 

She watched TV for what felt like forever constantly staring back and forth between the TV and the clock. She placed her hand on her crotch and the feeling of herself beginning to wet the diaper caused her to sigh in relief. A steady warmth grew between her legs as her weeting forced the diaper to sag. She kept her hand between her legs and grinned, she had been waiting for this all weekend long. With no one to interrupt her or punish her, she started rubbing her crotch while she placed the second bottle of milk between her lips suckling on it while rubbing her diaper back and forth. She felt like a naughty baby and replayed some of the more arousing moments that she had lived through during her weekend. Still, she found herself wishing that she was suckling Debbie's tits again. It was definitely the highlight of her weekend and she longed for her friend to be the one playing with her diaper.

After several minutes, the heat inside of her diaper built up to such a tremendous level. Between the moisture soaked diaper cradling jer crotch and the constant waves of sexual euphoria dancing around in her mind, she moaned and came inside her diaper like the baby she had become over the weekend. She finished the bottle of formula and threw it to the floor as she pressed both of her hands onto the front of her diaper. Even though she had just came, the feeling of warmth coming from the diaper threatened to turn her on once again as she replayed the past events from the weekend again. Even though it was such a humiliating and degrading experience, Melanie found herself wanting more, but the mental strain of her crazy weekend was starting to catch up with her, making her feel even more exhausted than the orgasm had made her feel. She yawned loudly, knowing an early bed time might be best.

She waddled up the stairs and into her nursery. With a quick yank, she stripped herself of the wet pamper from her crotch and threw it into the overfilled diaper pail. That was one thing she was going to have to take care of tomorrow; dumping out all of her dirty diapers from the weekend before she went to work. She reached under her changing station and pulled out one of her thicker diapers and placing it inside the crib. Ready to call it a day, she pulled herself inside the confines of her crib and laid down on top of her clean diaper. She made quick work of securing the diaper between her legs, taping both sides up, before grabbing the railing of the crib and yanking it up for the night. With another yawn, she started pulling the covers over her naked body and laid there feeling exhausted and ready for this weekend to be over so she could start a new week.

• Like 5
  • Tfmonkey changed the title to The Baby Hotel: The Model Part 2 Chapter 1 01/16/20 UPDATED!