LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have two basic  questions:
1. Where do I get a look at the list of our emoticons
2. About emojis; they look like a lot of fun
a. Do we have them here?
b. If so, how do we use them?
c. is there a list of what they are and meanings

For emojis, just click the little smily face in the menu bar and a scrolling list of them will pop up and you just click the one you want.    You can also press the windows key and the period at the same time (presuming you're on windows).  

Here's a database of common meanings:   https://emojipedia.org/people/

The automatic substitution of emoticons from typing things like :  )   to :)  is configured in the Admin CP on this board.   I don't know if there's a way for a regular user to get a list.   The first set in the menus (either WIN+. or the smily button) are the emoticons.   Most are pretty easy to guess what the character sequence is.

Thank you. One of the characteristics of the old Yahoo IM was that you could create your own emoticans and some of the girls at GirlTalk To. created emoticons for that site, one of which was a girl wearing a tiara, I have no idea who they got that idea from

Looked it over; not bad, though I prefer the dress emoji used at Yahoo. Unfortuately there are no tiaras or scallop shells. Also, there are no emojis that can be used with the dispaly name (which makes me wonder how some persons have little doodads next to their names)

emoji pedia https://emojipedia.org/

undfortuantely, they do not havve a scallop shell. I did find sort of a tiara it is under "princess", which also appears under "fairy" along with a confusing mess of winged creatures that we find demeaning as it makes us look like bugs, of different skin tones. I will use the princess, at least she is recognizable as a person. For "diaper" they use a safty pin, so I guess they know what REAL diapers are