LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just got an email from XP Medical concerning their new all white disposable diaper the XP5000.  The name sounds like something off of the Terminator and not something that belongs between my legs.  It does look like a well designed diaper, undoubtedly a product to compete with the Megamax.  One thing is for sure I will not be wearing them as they are way too medical feeling for me.

1 hour ago, baby vinny said:

While i spend a lot on my diapers per piece i will have to wait to try these as no reviews on them yet 

So far I am impressed! Has kept me dry all afternoon/evening.

6 hours ago, Moochie said:

I just ordered a bag in medium to try out.  Are they discreet enough for daytime wear?  Of course, I will find out myself in a few days.

I think so, not super thick

On 4/20/2020 at 4:43 AM, Moochie said:

I just ordered a bag in medium to try out.  Are they discreet enough for daytime wear?  Of course, I will find out myself in a few days.

I ordered on Monday and a 14  bag of medium were delivered on Wednesday.  I wear a 34" waist pants and the medium fit perfectly.  I wore them to bed and now it is 4:30 am.  I am not incontinent and wet and soil my diapers for pleasure.  I wet multiple times during the night and have wet since I got up.  No leaks at all, and I am sitting down with no press out leaks in a diaper that is very wet.  I am not messy right now, but I am certain that these diapers will contain messes without a problem because of the standing leg guards.  They are white with a front waist band, hybrid (plastic with velcro fastening), blue lettering down the mid-line of the diaper: "XP5000, MEDIUM, M."  The plastic is supple and silent, and the velcro  is reliable and can be refastened multiple times.  I tried on a pair of pants that I would normally wear for work, and in my opinion, these diapers can be worn and wet in discreetly during the day.  These are not abdl diapers but overall I like them, "nice job XP Medical!"  Like many of you during this crisis I am working remotely from home and will change into a dry XP5000 to get me through the day.  I don't think my wife will even know that I am wearing them.  Stay safe.

I just received my case of XP5000's yesterday and I will say that I enjoyed sleeping in one. The plastic is very soft, it has a interesting smell to them which I don't mind and the absorbency is pretty good. I last 8hrs no issues at all. I even cared to have a few beers before bed that way I knew my overnight output would increase and the diaper handled it like a champ, no leaks or anything. I did sleep on my back so I can't attest to its ability for side sleepers but again, I'm impressed.

20200424_090122.jpg

20200424_085853.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How is the fit/cut compared to say the magnifico or megamax? Are the wings super stretchy like the magnifico?

Right now I primarily use the megamax small primarily and am looking for a similar fit but with Velcro. I found that I basically sized out of the magnifico because I could not get them tight enough around the thighs and waist, the wings were simply too stretchy.

Thanks!

The fit is similar to the Megamax but they do not have the stretchy sides / wings that the magnifico have. The hook & loop system that they use on the XP5000 are pretty darn tuff and I have zero issues with not being able to get the diaper snug enough or the tapes popping off.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a bag to try. Loved them so much, got a case! Very comfortable and absorbent. Velcro is awesome. Only thing is they could be a tad thicker and they do tend to run a touch small. I’m scared to try the large though worried they will be too big!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received the case of larges i ordered they fit more like a medium.   I should be in a large according to the sizing of 44-58 inch

I tore the top tape off the left side of the first brief i tried to put on standing up, second one I put on laying down.

i will order xls next payday and see if they are better I will still use the larges with a cover instead

i got a bag of these the other week and they do seem just a little bit small, but not bad, i definitely want to try the size xl. the velcro tapes are awesome! i've never been able to get a diaper taped as tight as these without duct tape! and they stayed stuck throughout the evening. absorbency is solid, haven't given them a proper test yet, they seem to take a booster pretty well, too, but i don't think they really need one. boosted they lasted about 10 hours, so un-boosted perhaps in the 6-8 hour range. they are a more low-rise variety compared to diapers like megamax, betterdry, abena and even seni. but they are definitely a contender and most likely a new addition for my stash.

Edited by diaperguy85
spelling