LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to change profile name

I've gotten to a point where people might google my online name and when I did it this site popped up. I don't want that being seem so I'd like to change my name but can't seem to find out how

If It cannot be traced back to you, who cares? Besdies, that will happen with your new name as well. You cannot keep changing your name every time that happens. Just do not leave anything that can be traced back to you

Ok, but it can. The situation is my PS4 gamertag is the same as this, and so is my CoC name, and basically the same for anywhere I go online. And people also know who I am irl and online. So I am tracable

Ahhh: the joys of using the same name across different platforms and identities. I use different names and email addresses for my activity classes

Here is what to do

1. Go to the upper right corner, click on your screen name, then on the Account Settings link in the drop-down menu
2. You should get a list of the fields. Go to screen name and try to change it. That may not be possible without helsp from a mod or Admin

If you succeed in getting that done. You may want to change your email and password
1. Get a yahoo, outlook aol or other generic address TOTALLY SEPARATE from any that you have
2. Come back and switch your email address to that one,  by clicking on the screen name in the upper right corner and select Account Setting as you did before
3. While there, take the opportunity to change your password. I have not done these in a couple of years so I may be a bit rusty and a mod or admin may have to correct some of what I have said
4. Save a copy of your name, email and password off-line
5. The object here is to TOTALLY ISOLATE your DD activities from others. So use a very different email, screen name and password from your other activities, preferably one that is unique to you and to your interests here For a strong password, use one that is fairly long (which is why you will want it to be based on something unique to you) with a mix of upper and lower case letters and special characters. Here is an example of one I would use  LIttle#3Girl@DAILY_DiaperS Also, I restrict my activities here to ONLY ONE of my devices,: they are not on my laptops or phone and never will be. While you are doing the security thing. Get a good PREMIUN anti-malware system. My tech and I use the premium version of MalwareBytes, which is recommended in all sorts of places. Also, acquaint yourself with Ninite and Foss Hub for downloads of apps free of junkware and outright malware. I understand that Sourceforge has cleaned up their act, too. The only caveat is not to UPDATE through Ninite, Each time it downloads a new version, which totally annihilates your specific settings and preferences, just update through the software itself

36 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

I think the ability to change your name here is one of the perks of babybanker membership.

I think a mod or admin will assist in that if it becomes a security issue. At least I have seen it done a fiew times, which is why I mentioned reaching ot to one of the officers

It should be clearly stated NOT to use names, passwords or emails here that you use elsewhere if you even have the tiniest inkling that it may be the slightest security issue. Even then, Google or Facebook may find it but it it cannot be huminly discernable by anyone you would not want to know about your being here, it would not matter. At Joanne_chan's blog response section I have to sign in using the "Anonymous" option