LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you ever ‘fake’ an accident?

dlrob

Hi, I was wondering if anyone ever faked an accident. I mean did you ever wet yourself on purpose, but told your wife/gf/bf that it was an accident. Just to convince her/him you need to wear diapers? 

I was a chronic just about every night bedwetter until I was 13 or so.  Then as I started to become more reliably dry, my mother discontinued my diapers at night since she thought that it would help me become totally dry.  I missed the security and, frankly, the convenience of my diapers and rubber pants.  For about about a year after that I would wet my bed intentionally 3 or 4 times in a row-which would supplement the accidents I was having anyway, and my mom soon returned the diapers and rubber pants to my dresser drawers.

I have and for the exact reasons you describe. In almost 20 years together, I have never cheated, never even come close, but I did this and it is as close to cheating as I can imagine. I lied. Lied to her about previous bedwetting incidents, about injuries sustained in an accident that resulted in uncertain bladder control and other related aspects. I wasted time and money with doctors appointments for the thrill of it, all the while worrying her unnecessarily. 

And then I got bored. While the first few times we had sex while I was wearing a diaper were thrilling, after a while it became a pain. And boring. Eventually, I just became 'cured' because I wasn't interested in carrying on with it. The good news is that incontinence and enuresis can be idiopathic in presentation and in spontaneous resolution. At least I was able to fall back on that. All the while, I suspect my wife knew it was BS but didn't confront me about it. It might well have been the end of our marriage had she chosen to pursue it.

I don't have many regrets but this is a significant one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 6:44 AM, stevewet said:

I used to wet my bed deliberately during my teens. Although I did still wet in my sleep as well.

I wet deliberately in my teens too so I could keep the rubber sheet on my bed. My mothers rule was that after six months of dry nights the rubber sheet would be removed. She saw that as an incentive but I didn't want it removed. I ended up keeping the rubber sheet on my bed until I was 17 and that was about a year before I moved away from home to my own place. During my last few years living at home I had to do my own laundry but that wasnt a huge price to pay.

When I was around 14 my mom decided I shouldn't be wearing diapers to bed anymore.   This lasted until I could go out and get my own.  One day when I was laying in bed still not asleep I hear her coming up the stairs.  I didn't want to have to deal with her asking if I peed before bed and making a big deal of things so I pretended I was asleep.   She came into my room, stuck her hand under the covers and under me to see if I was wet or not.  

I was really offended by this invasion of privacy and when she left, I peed the bed on purpose just out of spite.  I didn't matter anyway the bed was going to get wet one way or another.

• Like 3