LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The "pee dream" and wetting the bed one time.

Most times, when I have a dream like that, I pee myself, or whatever I am wearing, and someone takes pity on me, and changes me, and then tells me that they have a way for me to be more comfy - and they put me in crinkly disposables, and they tell me that I'm gonna be using them for a long while.  Then, they put me to bed, and they sleep with me, and usually, when it gets GOOD, I wake UP, and that sux ;(

Brian

I still have this dream and I seem to wake up just as I start peeing. When I did wake up (as a child) I could 'almost always' stop peeing for a few seconds and then I'd start peeing again. This is why I let my mother keep me in night diapers, mainly because I hated sleeping or waking up in a wet bed. All that happened over sixty years ago but many of the memories are still vivid and clear. One odd childhood recollection is, if I had a wet diaper in the morning then (in my mind) I Didn't 'wet the bed', just my diaper and that didn't count. If my diaper Leaked and got the bed wet 'then' I wet the bed and I'd have a fit! ?