LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here is chapter one of a new project. This is a shared project from me and Sky Hooves, based on an RP! We both hope that you'll enjoy it!

Climbing the Corporate Ladder

by

Panther Cub & Sky Hooves

The city of Sanoto, the gleaming silver jeweled capitol of Lushuin. Population roughly 8,000,000. When I was a little kit, I always used to dream of coming to the big city and making it big. After college, when I was finally able to move into an apartment of my very own… well… let’s just say that those dreams are on hold… The fact that I’m a twenty-seven-year-old jackrabbit suffering from Youngston’s Disease, rendering me fully incontinent certainly not helping. My name is Melody Cooper. I have yellow eyes, a pink nose, and tan fur. After many years of humiliation, I have become very adept at discretion. Still, though, I live every day in fear that my secret will get out. It's why I changed my name after graduating high school.

Gunna be late! I think to myself, frantically, as I sprint down the sidewalk. There is a slight waddle to my gait, but I push on. After getting ready for work, I had suddenly found myself with a very messy diaper, which I of course had to take care of, thus eating up so many precious minutes to get to work on time. I ignore the bulge of my padding as I make the next crosswalk in record time. I check my watch, feeling a slight stitch in my side, surprised that I might just make it. It's going to be a close one. 

I can see the building, Bushel Inc. coming into view. I reach into my purse and pull out my i.d. badge, and practically hurtle through the revolving doors at the front desk, and leap up to flash it to the security guard, as is required of all employees. The bored-looking male polar bear takes it and scans it. I hop from foot to foot as I wait for the o.k. to enter. Then there's a beep, and he hands it back to me, and I dart off. My cubicle is on the twenty-seventh floor, so when I make it to the elevator, my heart soars as I'm the only one, and jump up to hit button 27, taking some time to catch my breath and smooth out my clothes, a simple navy skirt-suit.

Linda’s POV:
I look down at the bunny that just ran into the elevator at high speed, trying to get her breath under control. It was one of my employees, Melody Cooper. Seems like, she made it just in time. She is a really hard working mammal, but a tad on the shy side. I'm actually a little worried for her, since she doesn't seem to have many friends outside of work from what I heard.

My name is Linda Moon. I'm a 31 year-old lioness. I have green eyes and a black nose, and very light beige fur. I also have a daughter named Kira. She is also a lioness, like me. Her father, a loving and wonderful hyena named Jonas, died before she was born in an accident, and I have raised her since then. It wasn't easy, but I managed to have time for her and my company.

Melody’s POV:
Satisfied, I take a deep breath and smile, certain I‘m gunna make it before I was officially counted as late. It was then that I heard the noise of someone clearing their throat, and I turned, jumping a little at the sight of my boss, Mrs. Moon. "OH! Mrs. Moon," I say to the lioness towering over me, "g-good morning."

Linda:
I smile down at her, making sure to look as non-threatening as possible.

"Good morning Ms. Cooper. Seems like that was a close call this time."

Melody:
I blush a little and nod, I can't let her think that I'm lazy or something. "Uh... I h-had a minor emergency to deal with this morning."

Linda:
I look a bit worried. "Is everything alright? I hope nothing bad happened."

Melody:
"Oh no, nothing terrible. Just an... inconvenience I had to deal with, is all..."

Linda:
"Alright then. As long as you still make it on time, It's no problem. But try to keep these inconveniences to a minimum. You are a hard worker."

The Elevator dinged at the 20th floor, signaling that I had reached my destination.
"And here is my exit. I wish you a nice day, Ms Cooper."
I say and wave to her as I leave for my office.

Melody:
"Y-yes Mrs. Moon. Y-you too!" I say, putting on a smile, despite my nervousness, and wave back. I sigh as I ride the rest of the way up, feeling good to hear someone as important as Linda Moon telling me how important I am. Still though, I'll have to wake up even earlier from now on, just in case I start messing myself in the morning again.

Linda:
I make my way to my office. I couldn't help but worry a bit about Ms Cooper. I meant what I said that she is a great worker and the others really like her, even with the little interaction she has with them. She seems pretty skittish around others... or it is just my size that is intimidating her.

"Or maybe, it's just my motherly instincts taking over again..." I say to myself under my breath. It is a well-documented fact that lionesses have overactive mothering instincts, myself being no exception.

Melody:
I find my cubicle, with just two minutes to spare, and quickly turn on my computer, logging in. I sigh once more, before smiling, getting to work. It may not be glamorous, but I do find the monotonous work to be relaxing.

Linda:
I sit at my desk and go through some new contracts and other paperwork. Nothing much was happening and soon, after a few calls, I feel the need to use the restroom. I log off my computer, and head out my office door, making my way to the elevator.

Melody:
I type away at the keyboard, checking each shipment and double-checking, making sure everything is going where it's supposed to. Not the most exciting job in the world, but it's certainly an important one. I just finished another batch, when I smell a sickly-sweet perfume, like rotten bananas, and my stomach tightened.

"Almost came in late, Miss Cooper," came a voice just as sickly sweet as the perfume of its owner. I gulp and turn in my chair, which is several sizes too big for me, to look up at the leering face of my manager, Amanda Winter. For some reason, the snow leopardess has always seemed to have it out for me.

"Y-yes, Miss Winter. But I got in before I was," I say in my own defense.
The primly dressed feline clicked her tongue dismissively. She was wearing a lavender pinstripe skirt-suit, her claws painted a matching color, with two big dangly gold rings in her ears.

"Just make sure to be at your desk, on time, in the future." She said, implying that I was late, when I have never been late to work, not once.

"Y-yes, Miss Winter," I say, blushing as I feel like a small child who had just been scolded for being bad. The padding I can feel warming between my legs not helping. I wait for her to continue on her rounds before I grab my purse and hop down to take a bathroom break... to change my diaper. I remember getting a memo about how all the restrooms are being worked on on various floors, so I picked the closest floor to go, on the 20th.

Linda:
After a bit more work, I had to go to the ladies’ room. I sat down in one of the stalls to do my "personal business" as I heard the door open again and little paws tapping around on the tile.

Melody:
I blush from the extra waddle that's been added to my walk, before I enter the stall. I sigh once more as I am confronted by toilet stalls and toilets meant for much larger animals. Still, I don't suppose I could easily use the toilets in here due to my size. Silver lining, I suppose. I close the door behind me, unable to reach the latch, and instead take off my skirt. I fold it up and put it into my purse, before I untape my wet diaper, letting it fall to the ground with a wet plop.

Linda:
I sit still in my box and hear a ripping sound and something wet hitting the ground next to my stall. The sound is familiar, and as a mother, it takes me only a few moments to realize that it’s the sound of a wet diaper. Had someone brought their cub to work? Why not leave them at the daycare here at the company? Maybe I need to better advertise to my employees about the free childcare on level fifteen.

Melody:
I pull out the tub of wipes and start cleaning myself, tossing two used ones into the used diaper, which I then fold and tape up into a ball. Then I pull out a fresh diaper and, not wanting to lay down on the bathroom tile, put it on while standing up, the tapes being the trickiest part. Once finished, I pull out the canister of baby powder, and open it. After I pull open the front waistband of my diaper and powder myself, I repeat the process in the back. Then I double-check the tape just above my tail, brushing off some of the powder that had lightly dusted it. I finish off by putting my skirt back on, double-checking to make sure it's on correctly, before I grab the used diaper and my purse, and walk back out, heading first for the trash can, thankful to have the bathroom to myself.

Linda:
From my stall, I could hear the familiar sound of a diaper change going on right next to my box. But something was off. It was the lacking sound of a child moving around or making any kind of noise. Also, they aren’t using the diaper change station. I heard the stall opening and the occupant leaving and the lid of the trash can being opened and closed. I finished my business and left to wash my paws. There was a faint smell of baby powder in the air. I don't know why I did what I did next, maybe just out of curiosity, or motherly instincts, but I took a peek inside the trash can. There I saw a rolled up, used diaper. It was a small diaper, like the ones my own little cub used, but the markings on it didn’t look like a child’s diaper at all. Actually, it looked more like a very tiny adult diaper... But who was small enough... my eyes widened a bit as I made a connection as to who the other mammal potentially is. But I wasn't 100% sure. For now, I would just continue work and think about this later. After all, it wasn't really any of my business.

Melody:
I make my way back to my desk and get right back to it. Amanda stopped by a few more times, just to let me know that she was watching me, I suppose. Soon enough, lunch rolled around, and I logged out before hopping up and making my way down to the cafeteria.

Linda:
After some more hours of paperwork, lunchtime comes by and I make my way to the cafeteria. But before that, I take another stop at the company's daycare centre to get my own little cub from there. As I entered the daycare, I find a little light beige ball of fluff leaping into my arms.

"MOMMY!" Kira shouted gleefully.

"Hello, my little princess. Mommy missed you. Have you been a good girl?" I ask her, hugging her close.

"Mhm! I have been super good! I colored this for you!" She said, holding out her paws with a piece of paper in them. It’s a crayon picture of us together, holding hands, with a big smiling sun in one corner.

"Such a cute picture! I'll make sure to put it right in my office so I can see it everyday! Now, how about we get some lunch together?" I offer, folding up the picture and putting it into my purse.

"YAY!" Kira cheered. I first had to sign her out, but then we made our way to the elevator, my little cub in my arms.

Melody:
I’m in the elevator, lost in my own thoughts, only vaguely aware of the door opening, not paying attention as to who just entered.

Linda:
I see Ms. Cooper is already in the elevator, lost in her own thoughts. My little girl looks down at her and tilts her head. She motioned for me to let her down, to which I comply. She walks over to Ms Cooper and taps her shoulder.

“Hi there! I'm Kira! Who are you?" She says, sounding bubbly and excited.

Melody:
I jump a little and turn to face the childish voice, to see a lion cub looking at me with a big smile on her face. She's wearing a bright white sundress, which I realize looks very similar to one I have back at home. I blush a little, and then my eyes go a little wider when I recognize Mrs. Moon, towering over us. I realize that this must be her daughter, so I compose myself and give the little girl a smile.

"H-hi. I'm Melody. I-it's nice to meet you, Kira."

Linda:
I smile down at the two interacting, looking like two children becoming friends. My little Kira always loves to make new friends.

"Hi! You have a cute name! I like you!"

Without a warning, Kira hugged my little bunny employee. There was a ding, and the door opening signaled our arrival at the cafeteria. Kira grabbed Ms. Coopers paw in her own and my left in her other.

"We can have lunch together! Can we mommy? Can we?" Kira asks, bouncing on her feet.

Kira looked at me with her best, puppy eyes and I just couldn't resist.

"Well, if Ms. Cooper is ok with that," I say, turning to look at Melody.

Kira looked now to Ms. Cooper with the same puppy eyes.

"You want to have lunch with us, don't you, Melody?"

Melody:
"U-uh..." I look from my boss to her daughter before nodding, making what I feel is a smart decision, at least to keep my job, "s-sure."

Linda:
"YAY! My new friend and I are having lunch together!" Kira shouts, starting to skip as we walk along.

A few employees looked our way at the outburst of my little girl, but they didn't think much of it, since most of them already knowing how excitale she can be. The crinkling sound of her diaper made me think back to the events from the bathroom... But a tug on my paw got me back to the here and now.

"Come on, mommy! Me and Melody are hungry!" Kira says, tugging again.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming." I say with a laugh.

Me and Ms. Cooper are led by my little girl to the line of people waiting for their turn. There’s numerous stations, each with dishes catering to the variety of different dietary needs for my employees. Kira, meanwhile, starts talking with her new friend about this and that.

"What is your favorite color? Mine is pink! I also like to play dress up and have tea parties! What do you like to play?" Her words came out practically in a rush.

Melody:
I blush as I'm sure all eyes are on my holding hands with Mrs. Moon's daughter, but I continue on, wanting to keep the child, and therefore her mother, happy.

"O-oh! I've always been p-partial to g-green myself. A-and... uh... I enjoy p-playing games o-on my Z-box."

We get in line, and I have to hop up a little to grab a fresh tray.

Linda:
"You have a Z-Box? That's so cool! My mommy won't allow me one until I'm older." She says, looking up at me with a small blast of her puppy-eye look.

I listen to the two talking while grabbing myself a tray. I noticed how Ms. Cooper had to jump up a bit, but didn't comment on it, now realizing that we seemed to have overlooked species of smaller statures, something that’s going to need to be amended. We walked along the line and I grabbed a few things for myself and my daughter.

"When you see something you want, sweetie, just point it out." I say to her.

"Ok mommy. You hear, Melody? Just point something out and mommy will get it for us." I had to hold back a laugh at that.

Melody:
"U-uh, th-that's very nice. But I d-don't w-want to be r-rude," I say, hopping up a little to try and grab a carrot and berry smoothie from the nearest station. I had already managed to snag a salad, but this cup was just a little too out of my reach.

Linda:
Kira giggled at the cute scene of the bunny hopping up and down to try and grab the smoothie. I hear again the familiar crinkle of a diaper but don't think much about it. I smile at the cute scene between these two and just grab the smoothie for Ms Cooper and give it to her.

"Here you are. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. I actually think we should make a few changes to fit the cafeteria for smaller species."

Melody:
"O-oh! Th-thank y-you, Mrs. Moon," I say, accepting the smoothie with a blush, "that would actually be wonderful."

Linda:
We walk over to an empty table and Kira leads Ms. Moon to an empty chair, which is big enough for them both.

"Come Melody! We can sit together!"

Melody:
"U-uh..." I say, unable to think of a reason why we couldn't sit together, but then find myself being tugged up into the chair next to the toddler. My ears twitch at the sounds of what I take to be her crinkling diaper, and hope that I'm not also hearing my own.

Linda:
Kira got Ms. Cooper up in the chair and cuddled close to her while I set the trays on the table.

"Now, Kira. Do you want me to feed you or do you want to eat on your own?"

"Feed me, please?. What about you, Melody? Do you want to be fed as well until your mommy comes?" Oh my goodness, that is just too precious!

As Kira asked that, I understood why she was so friendly with Ms Cooper. She thought the little bunny was also a toddler. I decided to not say anything and let it play out. It was just too cute.

Melody:
I blush even more now. "U-uh... I can f-feed myself, b-but thank y-you for offering, th-that is v-very polite. A-also, I-I'm an adult."

Linda:
Kira tilts her head, clearly not understanding how this mammal, that was the same size as her, could be a grown-up. Then she looked down at the outfit of her new friend. It was rather adult like... “Ooooh… YOU LIKE TO PLAY DRESS UP TOO!” Kira shouts excitedly, bouncing in her seat, while Ms. Cooper seems to be blushing even more underneath her fur.

"Maybe we can play something else after lunch?"

I couldn't help myself but giggle at the cute little scene. Kira is still very young and hasn't met any adults her own size, so it makes sense that she is confused.

"How about we first eat and then talk about playtime later? Don't want to let the food get cold." I say.

"Okay, mommy!" Kira says. I start to cut up Kira’s food for her into small bites, feeding it to her, while taking bites from my own food between her chewing.

Melody:
I feel as though my face is as red as a tomato, yet all I can think to do is instead start drinking my smoothie, and start in on my salad.

Linda:
As we continue to eat, Kira keeps looking and smiling at Melody, occasionally asking a question between bites.

"My Favorite TV-Show is The Lion Guard! Guardians protecting Prideland City from criminals! My favorite character is Officer Kion! He is really cute and silly! Who is your favorite character?"

Melody:
"I, ahem, I haven't actually s-seen that show."

Linda:
"Really? Doesn't your mommy let you watch it?" Kira says before gasping. "Maybe you could come over for a playdate! I have every episode on DVD! We can watch them together!"

Kira smiled brightly and jumped a little on her seat, making her diaper crinkle and giving Ms. Cooper another hug. I smiled at how well Ms Cooper is behaving for my little girl’s sake.

Melody:
"W-woah now. I'm a-actually a grown-up, and therefore h-have a lot of responsibilities." I say, looking panicked at Mrs. Moon, whom I'm certain would not at all be comfortable with some strange adult coming over to watch a tv show with her daughter.

Linda:
I keep watching the whole interaction between the two and couldn't help but find it extremely adorable. But Ms Cooper is right. I pet my little girl's head and lift her into my lap... but since she was still holding onto Ms. Cooper, I also lifted her into my lap.

"Sorry, sweetie, but Ms Cooper is right. She still has a lot of work to do here."

Melody:
I squeak, and quickly scoot off of my boss' lap, her daughter somehow still clinging to me. My ears twitch as I hear a certain rustling as I scoot, but I ignore it and hope she just assumes it's her cub.

Linda:
I hear again the rustling of a diaper but first assumed it was Kira, until I heard it again as Melody began moving. I was interrupted from my thoughts by the sound of my watch beeping, signaling the end of my lunch break. And sure enough, people in the cafeteria are also already putting away their trays and heading out to the elevators.

"Alright, sweetie. Lunchtime is over. Let's get you back to daycare." I say to Kira.

I stand up and take Kira’s paw in my own again, while she grabs Melody’s paw and we make our way to the elevator.

Kira giggled in excitement and looked to the still blushing jackrabbit while hopping from one paw to the other.

"I can't wait to show you all the toys they have there! They even have lots of cute outfits to play dress up in!"

Melody:
"I-I'm s-sorry, miss Kira, b-but I have to get back to work now." I say now looking with pleading eyes at Mrs. Moon.

Linda:
Kira tilted her head in confusion.

"Why would you want to work? Work is boring. Bah!" 

Kira sticks her tongue out for emphasis. I decided to step in and help Ms. Cooper.

"Sorry Kira. But Ms. Cooper has a job to get back to, before she can play anywhere."

I hit the button for the fifteenth floor first, to drop Kira off at the daycare.

Melody:
My eyes widen as I'm still being dragged along due to the little girl's surprisingly iron-like grip. "Uhm... M-Mrs. Moon?"

Linda:
"Yes, sweetie? ...I mean, Ms. Cooper?"

My saying sweetie just felt so natural to say to Ms. Cooper, her little voice really sounded like that of a little cub.

Melody:
I blush as I point to my paw still in her daughter's.

Linda:
I giggle at the sight and bend down a little.

"Kira, sweetie? Melody needs her paw back."

Kira looks sadly up at me and lets go of my paw to give Ms Cooper a big, kinda protective, hug.

"But I want to play with her! She’s my new friend!" Kira whined, giving me the full blast of her puppy eyes.

I look apologetically to Ms. Cooper, then back to my daughter.

"Maybe when you behave, she can play with you another time?”

Melody:
"U-uh... m-maybe?" I say, unsure of how to go about proceeding. I'm not really looking to sign on for any babysitting duties, but Mrs. Moon is my boss after all...

Linda:
Kira smiled brightly and started jumping again, with Ms. Cooper still in her arms.

"YAY! We can have a playdate! I can show you all of my toys and drawings!"

I giggle at her excitement, but I’m unsure if Melody would be willing to play with a four-year-old girl. The door to the elevator opened and Kira again held my paw and Ms. Coopers as we entered the daycare.

Melody:
I blush as we enter and I get the chance to look around. Once more I am reminded of my size, seeing all of the young children sitting on furniture and playing in play sets that would fit me more or less perfectly. There are some larger ones for children of larger species, but still.

Linda:
A warm and happy voice came greeting the group.

"Hello Mrs. Moon! I see that you’re bringing little Kira back to us today!" A cheetah woman in a yellow dress and pink apron came over to the group.

"Hello Mrs. Spot! Yep, I’m bringing back this little wildcat for some more playtime."

Melody:
I nod and politely wave to the daycare worker, waiting for Mrs. Moon to help me get Kira to let go.

Linda:
Mrs. Spot looks down and sees Kira holding the paw of another little mammal. This one may be small, but it only takes a moment for it to register for her that the little jackrabbit is clearly an adult.

"Hello Kira! Welcome back. And who is your little friend here?" Mrs. Spot gives the bunny a wink.

"This is Melody! She’s my new friend and we’re gunna have a playdate soon!" Kira announced excitedly.

"Is that so? That sounds like fun! Now, why don't you go along and play with your other friends, while I talk with your mommy and Melody?"

"Okay! Bye Mommy! Bye Melody! See you soon!" Kira said, giving both hugs before finally releasing Melody and running off. I took a second to sign her back in.

Melody:
I blush, now worried, and look up at the two taller ladies.

Linda:
Mrs. Spot sees the worried look on Ms. Cooper's face and bends down to get on eye level with her. "Don't worry. I know you are an adult. But sometimes, kids from bigger mammals have a problem seeing the difference."

Mrs. Moon looked a bit guilty and scratched the back of her head, as she explained "I'm sorry for that whole thing. I should have stopped it from the beginning, but, to be honest, it was just too cute to see you two interacting. I'm sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable, Ms. Cooper. But I also have to thank you, for being so patient with my little girl and playing along."

Melody:
I smile nervously and rub the back of my head as well. "N-no problem, Mrs. Moon. Well, I need to get back to work, before my manager starts to wonder where I am."

Linda:
"Alright. Don't let me stop you. And when your manager asks, tell her to ask me for an explanation." I say.

Melody:
I sputter an embarrassed goodbye as I jog back to the elevator, crinkling as I did so.

Linda:
As the elevator closed, with a red faced bunny inside, I turned to Mrs. Spot. "Thank you again for taking care of my little one and all the other children here."

"No problem. I love taking care of them. So, Ms. Cooper seems to be a nice person. If a bit on the shy side."

"Oh yes. But that's probably because she was talked to like a toddler by my daughter." I say, feeling a small pang of guilt.

"I can see how she could make this mistake. With them both being the same size… why, if Ms. Cooper were dressed in something more childish, I could see how she could easily be confused for a toddler, or even an infant, even by most adults!"

I think back to earlier today in the ladies’ room, as well as to all the times I heard Melody crinkling when she moved. I then started to imagine what Melody would look like, dressed in just a shirt and diaper, and almost let out a coo at the thought, it being just too cute for words.

Melody:
I hop up to hit the button for the 27th floor again, and take the time to compose myself on the way up. The door opens and I step out, only to immediately bump into the leg of Amanda, as she leered down at me. "Get lost on your way back from lunch?" She asked in that sickly-sweet voice of hers.

"S-sorry, Ms. Winter," I say, my ears drooping, "I got a little caught up with Mrs. Moon and her daughter."

Amanda's eyes narrow at that.

"Oh? Nice to see you finally taking the initiative and begin sucking up to the boss herself, but I would recommend learning to walk before trying to run."

"H-huh?" I ask, bewildered.

"I mean, you already have a boss immediately over you..." she trails off before turning with a swish of her white spotted tail and stalking off.

Still confused, I make my way back to my cubicle, hop up into my chair, and log back onto my computer.

Linda:
I head back to my office and continue with work. But I'm a bit distracted as I think about what happened today. Especially at lunch. From the outside, it must have looked like a mother lion eating lunch with her two cubs. I remember how... cute... Ms. Cooper looked when she was so embarrassed sitting next to my Kira.

Melody:
Amanda walked by my cubicle a few more times, before she had to take a call. I wasted no time signing off and finishing up making sure my work space is cleaned, before I head to the elevator. I ride amongst several different people, some I've seen around that I make polite conversation with. I panic a little as I realize that I'm wet again, but I decide to tough it out and wait until I get back to my apartment before I change.

Linda:
After finally finishing my work, I prepare to leave. Signing off and making my way to the daycare to get my cub. I saw Ms. Cooper in the elevator among other employees, but we didn't get a chance to talk with each other. I left the elevator and entered the daycare, and again, a little fluffy lion jumps in my arms.

"MOMMY!"

"Hey there, Kitten. What are you doing? Waiting in a ready position to jump into my arms?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Uhu!" Kira responds with a giggle. We thanked Mrs Spot once more, with me signing Kira out again for the day, and started for the elevator. Kira looked a bit upset and I asked what was wrong. "What's wrong, Sweetie Pie?"

"Well, I didn't see my new friend Melody. I wanted to show her all the pictures I drew. I even made a picture for her!"

She showed me a drawing of herself and Melody, both wearing pink dresses, standing on a green line with flowers and a smiling sun in the sky. It was really cute how attached she already got to her new friend, despite only meeting her for half an hour at lunch.

"Could you give it to her when you see her? Please?"

I smiled at my little princess and took the drawing from her paws, ruffling her head fur.

"When I see her next time, I will let her know you miss her and show her the picture." We got to the parking garage and I got Kira all buckled up in her carseat in the back, before getting in myself. It didn’t take long for us to arrive at home and, after a quick change of my little girl's diaper, I prepared our dinner.

We both hope that you enjoyed this first chapter! Please leave a review!

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

That's a great story you did with our RP! Lots of cuteness alone in the first chapter^^

Hugs and Blushes

I just love it and am excited to see where we take it!

8 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

I got a cuteness I love it please continue

Cuteness is life! ?

I shall indeed!

• 1 year later...