LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did ABDL & Furry Cross Paths?

FunTime

So many questions, but lets just start there ...

How are these two co-mingling?

I mean, the practicality of this has to be complicated ...

I'm genuinely interested and just want to read popular forums or just hear from those loving this ... 

I would say the two have probably had significant overlap for quite awhile to be honest. Having been in both communities for a few decades now I've seen the co-mingling for as long as I can remember. Personally I think it's the whole baby animals are cute thing that probably has a lot to do with the crossover.

As for practicality being complicated I think it really depends on what you mean. If you are referring to combining fursuits and diapers, well, certainly not all babyfurs are fursuiters. For those who do suit and wear diapers it can be made far easier by wearing a partial versus full suit. Other people will just include diapers within commissioned furry art pieces or badges.

Being a little, furry and fursuiter I can probably answer a lot of your questions though I by no means claim to be an expert, just willing to share lived experiences ?

16 hours ago, FunTime said:

So many questions, but lets just start there ...

How are these two co-mingling?

I mean, the practicality of this has to be complicated ...

I'm genuinely interested and just want to read popular forums or just hear from those loving this ... 

A lot of baby/little stuff is animal themed so for some ABDLs it goes with their little side.  Also some furries have other interests/fetishes too and may have come across ABDL in the same ways that non-furries do and found they really like it. 

The practicality isn't quite as complicated as you may think.  Fursuits are custom made usually so I guess someone could have one designed that can be worn with diapers. 

There's actually a whole babyfur community, which you might want to start exploring if you're intersted in this.

On 4/9/2020 at 6:16 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

I would say the two have probably had significant overlap for quite awhile to be honest. Having been in both communities for a few decades now I've seen the co-mingling for as long as I can remember. Personally I think it's the whole baby animals are cute thing that probably has a lot to do with the crossover.

As for practicality being complicated I think it really depends on what you mean. If you are referring to combining fursuits and diapers, well, certainly not all babyfurs are fursuiters. For those who do suit and wear diapers it can be made far easier by wearing a partial versus full suit. Other people will just include diapers within commissioned furry art pieces or badges.

Being a little, furry and fursuiter I can probably answer a lot of your questions though I by no means claim to be an expert, just willing to share lived experiences ?

It's a ridiculous benefit but it IS a benefit, which is diapered anonymously.  I'm willing to try it, let's just say that.

Now with that in mind, reading comments about heat and so forth, maybe a full suit isn't the way to go.  If one knows they want to be diapered, any suggestions for bottoms?  I'd love to do a partial, like you suggested.

If tails are involved and regular clothing, do they have good clips that keep everything in place?  

I think I will YouTube some things to fast forward my knowledge base :D

Edit: LOVE the full suit look, however knowing I want to be diapered too (and obviously the cost), I'm thinking I have to find an alternative.

8 hours ago, FunTime said:

It's a ridiculous benefit but it IS a benefit, which is diapered anonymously.  I'm willing to try it, let's just say that.

Now with that in mind, reading comments about heat and so forth, maybe a full suit isn't the way to go.  If one knows they want to be diapered, any suggestions for bottoms?  I'd love to do a partial, like you suggested.

If tails are involved and regular clothing, do they have good clips that keep everything in place?  

I think I will YouTube some things to fast forward my knowledge base :D

Edit: LOVE the full suit look, however knowing I want to be diapered too (and obviously the cost), I'm thinking I have to find an alternative.

Hehe, it may start out as being diapered anonymously but it rarely stays that way to be honest. People get connected with who they are in suit pretty quickly.

Suits are DEFINITELY  hot and if you decided on a full suit I'd highly recommend a good cooling vest and a cooling collar. Even if you decide on a partial a good cooling collar is a really good idea.

For bottoms a partial really offers full flexibility in terms of clothing. You can wear anything that makes sense for your fursona. When I'm an adult I will wear a dress or a blouse and skirt or pants. When I'm little I've worn a diaper and onesie. In all cases though, except pants, the clothes are specially made to have properly positioned holes and loops for the tail.

Most tails are held on with a belt and loops but some will use a carabiner clip style, depends on where you get it from to be honest.

Suits certainly aren't cheap, my full was about $3,000 and my partial was about $800. That said, if you're going to suit take the time to find the maker who can best bring your fursona to life.

Here is a quick shot of the head of my girl ??

20200303_174115.jpg

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...
On 4/9/2020 at 12:16 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

They have a lot of overlap. Both is retreating into your little space and reverting to a simpler state of mind. Either that be infantile or animalistic. Also both are just really cute. Furry is mostly just a little less specific. I don't think the whole thing about hiding your diapers is true though. After all if you're already acting like a weirdo by being in a fursuit then a diaper really doesn't change anything. I've always been an obnoxious strange guy because of my severe autism so when I revealed by diapers to my family they really didn't think much of it. Compared to a lot of the other weird crap I do diapers seem pretty innocent.

• 1 month later...

So for me the two didn't formally collide until recently, but both have been a part of my life for a long time. For me, it was a matter of acknowledging the existence of each these sides of myself and then coming to accept them as awesome parts of who I am. My acceptance of ABDL came first a few years ago and my acceptance of being a furry came last year. I think that my little side actually in some ways taught me that it's ok to express my fursona. However, I also have some great furry friends who helped teach me to embrace my furry side.