LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

B4NS (SUPRIMA) SELLER?

...back in Nov of '19, I ordered about 7 different pairs of plastic pants and received only one pair. He did issue me two different PayPal refunds for what he didn't have. I have e-mailed them several times asking if he had certain pants in certain sizes that might be available, but have never received an e-mail response. Was going to order those that might be available that I could use, but it never happened.

1 hour ago, ksdl said:

Suprima pants are great,  I wish another company would pick up the suprima line. Would be nice if Northshore would, with their great customer service. 

That sounds like a good suggestion. I would like nothing more. But, I’m not sure how much shipping cost would be from German? Or, how that could impact you unit profitability? In other words, it might not make enough money for a US/North American vendor. 

...I thought I saw a vendor for Suprima by accident that was called "Save Express" I think. Not sure where they were out of. I acted like I was going to put in an order to see what the shipping was and it didn't seem that bad. The prices were in pounds though.

Yes, it might be one of the only options now, if you want to order from the US, and Canada. Sometimes you can find some on eBay, but not much choice on the styles. 

Suprima are a top of the line pant, and worth the $s in my opinion. Who knows what the requirements are to carry the brand. The choice selection is almost overwhelming and if you had to carry the whole line it could be very expensive.  

I have used Suprima for years, they are very good. 1205 for night and 1312 For day over a nice terry nappy. I have bought them from saveexpress in Germany who are great to deal with ... typical German efficiency and now I can get them from nappiesrus.com in Aylesbury UK.