LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Interview With a Diaper Girl

"I was twenty-three years old, and I'd just gotten out of a two-year diploma program when I started wearing pull-ups at night so I didn't have to get up for the potty. -Laughs- Such infantile language, I know--I got really chilly having to sit down to pee, and plus it starts to wake me up. I like to have chamomile tea before bed, with two tea bags in it and it always ends up waking me up at like three am.

A couple of months later, I ended up getting a stressful new job in the big city--I'd always wanted to live in Baltimore since I was a little girl--and I started waking up while peeing, yeah, I know--luckily I had my overnights to keep me warm and dry, and my pug Olly to keep me safe.

I was beginning to have other problems too. I had a few dates, but wasn't finding anyone that I felt like I could connect with on a deeper interpersonal level, it seems a lot of guys were intimidated by me because I'm--well, beautiful, but they wouldn't be afraid of me if they knew I was wearing something so crinkly and fashionably medical as my panties. No, I don't know what fashionably medical means, I just wanted to say it. -Laughs- I think I want to do a lot more with myself than these guys do, they seem upset when I want to go places and have real adventures.

But yeah. I was starting to feel strong urges to pee during the day and it was taking me away from my work. It was more than distracting though, it was beginning to feel a bit painful. A stinging annoyance in the tender area of my lower belly. So I began letting loose in my pull-ups more to take the pressure off--my life is hard enough already without having to pee all the time and potty dance at my desk in my chair.

I always put a little baby powder into them in the morning. It helps me feel fresh. These diapers--well--pull-ups, are really absorbent compared to some of the other brands on offer so I wear them during the day too.

Yep, I take spares with me to work. I tear off my old one and slide another one on like they're underwear--I guess they are. I usually go through about three panties per day, so a pack lasts me like four days usually. It's hard to slide the new ones on at work, you have take off your leggings all the way. It's a hassle. I really like to wear Lulu Lemon--my butt must be a lemon now, even more so because it's so often covered yellow with pee. It's a secret I hope. These aren't too sheer right?

I have been considering Tena supers. With the tabs on either side, it would make for more convenient changing in the stalls at work. Plus, they look like they can take a beating.

I think if I met a guy, he'd just have to accept this is a part of my life. I'm interested in a relationship with depth rather than a one night stand or something where I can't share myself fully and with authenticity. There's of course a lot more to life than sexual relationships, which men who interview women are often liable to forget.

So, that's it! That's my pull-ups story. Ladies, you don't have to feel insecure about your underwear needs."

• Like 3