LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Tour - Completed - Republished Chapters 11/16/2022

I am republishing the chapters of this work here. I had pulled it down for a few months as part of the terms of the Amazon program I had enrolled 'Tour Guides' in. If you like this tale please consider purchasing a copy to support me!  You may purchase it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09XZR9SB9  on the Kindle store!

UndercoverTours.thumb.jpg.087dd2ce9599214a2103c6f9c9b24702.jpg

Chapter 1:

I WALKED INTO the offices of the National Inquisitive magazine, hoping that their call to our agency was a legitimate one. I shook my head once again at the many changes in my life in such a short time. Since receiving my discharge papers two years ago, I found myself working for a respected PI firm. My application hadn’t been in, but about ten minutes when I’d received the call from the CEO that he wanted to interview me that day.

The interview was shockingly short! “You served fifteen years in DEVGRU?”

“Yes, sir,” I told him.

“Honorable discharge?”

“I have a copy of my DD-214 here,” I told the man.

He took it from my hands and said, “You’re hired. When can you start?”

Over the next year, I was used in some of their riskier investigations. I was always relieved that I rarely had to use any of my training. Really most of the time, I was just able to follow leads, perform stakeouts, and very seldomly help protect someone.

Yesterday my boss had called and said that the National Inquisitive magazine had hired our services. They specifically wanted our two most able-bodied combat veterans and for us not to know who the other was chosen. ‘Weird,’ had been my reply to my boss. He had agreed with me that things seemed off. I researched the magazine and found most of their stories were outlandish fiction. Once in a long while, a true story was published to prove that they did real journalism, but most of it was UFOs, Hollywood trash, or Bigfoot sightings… ‘They’re paying enough for us to pay you quadruple your normal rate,’ my boss had justified.

It set off more alarm bells, but following orders was ingrained into my soul at this point. So I said ‘Hooyah!’ and got with the program like always.

Their offices were more extensive than I expected in a tall skyscraper downtown. As I walked inside, I admired the expensive décor on my way to stand in front of a reception desk to check-in. “Good afternoon, ma’am. My name is Travis Foster. I’m here to see Stephanie Richardson?”

“Oh yes, sir, I have you down here. You’re going to go to the elevator and floor twenty-two. Someone will meet you up there to show you to the conference room. I’ll let her know you’re on your way up.”

“Thanks,” I told her and shifted my leather satchel to my other hand while waiting for the elevator to open. The trip up wasn’t the fastest with stopping at multiple floors, but I was soon exiting and found an older gentleman waiting at the doors.

“Mr. Foster?” He asked with a smile.

“Yes, sir,” I told him.

“I’m Clark Mendelssohn. Please come this way; we’re ready for you in the conference room.”

I followed the man down and discovered a woman about my age in a business suit seated at the head of a conference table. She was joined by several others around the table that I was motioned to join.

“Good afternoon Mr. Foster,” the lady at the head said, “I’m Stephanie Richardson, Chief Editor of the Inquisitive.”

“Nice to meet you,” I told her. “My boss sent me down here but didn’t give me an idea of what I’m supposed to be doing for you all?” I looked around the room and took in the others. None of the other five looked alike, seeming to be a very diverse group in age and gender.

“Well, we’re doing a story right now and need some outside help to ensure we have the most balanced piece we can get.”

“I’m not exactly a reporter?”

She laughed, “No, and that’s why I hope you’ll have as much or more success than the others. We’re hoping your background as a SEAL will make a difference. Mr. Foster, how much do you know about the new Dimensional Portal?”

I shrugged, “Not a ton…?” I said, thinking that wasn’t entirely true - but she wasn’t cleared for that information. “Something about great technology and really tall people?”

She nodded, “You basically have nailed what little we know. Pictures are almost non-existent, and where we do have them, they usually only show our people standing next to a tall person or some cool technology.”

I nodded, “Well, that might make sense…?” Then, I suggested, “But you have some other idea?”

A gentleman next to her said, “I’m Jimmy Kilburn; I run the photography department here. We’ve sent in four photogs to just get some pictures in the last six months - none of them have returned.”

“The reasons?”

“The authorities say it’s because they found better lives on the other side.”

“No contact with them to confirm that?”

“One did, but it was a letter and didn’t feature a cipher that we told our people to use to confirm that they were sending it without duress.”

“Sounds fishy,” I admitted. “You have a theory of what’s not being said?” I asked.

“Yes,” Stephanie said, “though I know it sounds like something that is an outlandish tabloid story, we believe we’re right and need proof.”

She paused as if looking to see if I would hear her out, so I nodded, “I’ve seen some crazy stuff in life. What’s your theory?”

“We believe the portals aren’t really for free trade and travel of goods and ideas. Our belief is that our world is being used as a source of human slaves for the other dimension.”

“For what?”

“Surrogate babies,” she told me.

I nodded, thinking back to the classified encounter I had with a group of amazons on a short training exchange we had. I had noted that even with my height, I was still only standing with my head just below the women’s breasts that we had trained with. The men had been even taller… One of them was so tall that the top of my head just barely reached the level of his belly button. He was a monster of a man, unusual for even there, but I recalled feeling like a child next to even the shortest. Given I was six-foot, seven inches tall, that was saying something!

“Why?” I asked.

“We’ve only been able to get a couple of past visitors to talk to us. There must be some sort of NDA signed by travelers when they return. The two willing to talk were a little… agitated…” she said with a wince, “They claimed something about Amazon birthrates being too low to sustain some sort of primal mothering instinct. One of them spoke of a near-miss of an ‘adoption’ and then went into sobs.” Clark informed me.

“Sounds like you have enough for a story already?” I asked.

“Almost, but as the saying goes, ‘the proof is in the pudding,’” Stephanie said. “We want proof in the form of photographs.”

“Sounds like you’ve tried that before?” I suggested.

“We have, but we’ve tried it in a more obvious way with our known journalists every other time. This time we want to try sending in a group of unrelated individuals for this article. We’re keeping your identities secret from each other, and we’re trying different travel vectors for each person.”

“Different vectors?”

“Well, the government portal is not the only one at this point. We also have a local location of a new company that opened this year called Portal Relocations… We’re sending a couple people in through their network too.”

I nodded, remembering seeing the signs on the highway, “How am I going in?”

“We’re going to send you on the tourist route.”

“Sounds like that doesn’t work, though…?” I suggested. I was growing nervous about this assignment as memories of literally getting spanked on my ass through a few sparring matches surfaced in my memory.

“It hasn’t with the obvious camera gear. Instead, we want to send you in with more discreet surveillance options.”

“How discreet?”

“Implanted into your body,” Stephanie said.

“Excuse me?”

“We have acquired some… technology that will enable us to plant a lens on your eye like a contact lens. It’s safe to keep on your eye for up to one year, and it will transmit wirelessly to a storage device that will be implanted under your skin in your arm.”

“What happens if I’m scanned with an X-Ray or something?”

“Won’t show up! It’s made of plastic and organic components, no metal.”

I looked at them and said, “I’m willing to consider this… but there will need to be some additional money in it for me. This is by far the most dangerous op I’ve been on as a civilian… maybe even when I was on active duty, depending on if what you’re saying is true.”

“We’ve already offered to quadruple the rate to your agency…?”

“I know, and I’m okay with that coming from them. However, I want an additional bonus if I return with this information.”

“How much?” Stephanie asked.

“If I make it back with this information, five-hundred thousand, plus help with any heat I may have on me.”

“Heat?”

“Diplomatic issues?” I mentioned. “I can’t be a kite that you cut into the wind.”

“If you get back with that information, you have yourself a deal, Mr. Foster!” Stephanie said and came to shake my hand. “Now, Jimmy can get you set up with your camera system today. We have you scheduled to leave on a tour that leaves Monday.”

I nodded, “Fair enough, that’ll give me time to hold mail and everything.” Then, I looked at Jimmy, “Let’s get this done?”

“Right this way,” he told me and let me down to the elevator.

We took it to a sub-basement level, “You have a real-life Q down here or something?” I asked.

“So, to speak,” he told me.

I raised my eyebrow but continued on. Eventually, we arrived at a door where Jimmy typed a password, pushed his thumb on a biometric lock pad that appeared, and gave it a voice identification. ‘They’re serious about this!’ I thought. ‘What the hell did I just sign up for?’

Down another hallway, we came to a room that looked like the headquarters for spy cameras anonymous. Shelves and shelves of disguised cameras were around. A grey-haired man sat at a desk tinkering with something, ignoring our entry. “Marty!” Jimmy said to get his attention, making the man jump with his voice.

“Whoa! How long have you been there?”

“Just a moment,” I told him politely.

“Well, this is your next candidate?”

“Yes, he’s the one we need the special camera we spoke about.”

“The ocular one, correct?”

“Yes,” Jimmy told him.

“Come here, son,” he told me, leading me to a back area and a chair that looked like it was pulled from a dentist’s office. “Please take your shirt off and then have a seat,” he told me.

I pulled my shirt off and sat down before watching him clean his hands, glove up, and bring a small box to set on a steel table beside the chair. “Squeamish?” he asked me.

“No, sir,” I told him.

“Hold on a second, let me lean this chair back. You’re one of the tallest people I’ve ever met. Just how tall are you?”

“Just six-foot-seven,” I told him.

“Might as well be a giant compared to my five feet five-inch height,” he told me with a laugh. He pulled a small syringe and a scalpel out. “I will give you a local anesthetic,” he told me.

He looked at the fatty tissue of my arm, “Not a lot of fat on you here.”

“Uncle Sam wasn’t very appreciative of fat on me!” I told him with a laugh.

“Ranger?”

“SEAL,” I told him.

“No, they wouldn’t have been happy with the fat. I think there’s still enough for me to work with. You have an old wound here?” He asked about a scar.

“Shrapnel from an IED. I was lucky...” I told him.

“In more ways than one, it should be a good place to put this.” He stabbed the area near it with the needle, and I immediately felt a loss of sensation around my skin there. He poked at it, “Can you feel this?”

“No…” I told him.

“Great!” he told me and then sterilized the area before he lanced my skin open with the scalpel.

“You know what you’re doing… right?”

“Oh… yeah, I’ve done this a few times.”

I watched mildly concerned as he pulled at the skin and then pushed in a device the width and length of a micro SD card with a bit more thickness to it. I felt a bit of tingle for a second, and after checking something on his computer, he came back, pressed the wound down, and glued it shut. A Band-Aid followed, and then he switched to a fresh pair of gloves.

“Open your eye wide for me,” he told me.

I sat passively as a contact was applied to one eye, then another to the other. I could tell they weren’t prescription because nothing in my vision changed. Finally, he pulled off the gloves and said, “Okay, let me show you how this works!”

I spent the next couple of hours being shown how I could initiate video recordings and also how to make still pictures. When they were recording or taking stills, there was the smallest of red or orange lights that would appear in my vision. The controls were all based on muscle twitches around my eyes. It was odd, but I eventually got the hang of it and was also shown how to download copies of the files. In the event, I couldn’t offload anything though there was enough space for four weeks straight of video recording and an additional forty-thousand high res image slots available. He showed me the video and image quality, and I was very impressed.

“Where did you get this tech?”

“This is my job. I do this for a living,” Marty told me with a smile and dodged the question.

“This should help, thanks!” I told him and was led out by Jimmy.

Before I left their offices, I was given a packet of information. The information included the legend for the cover I was using for this trip. I wasn’t using an alias because of passport laws or something. ‘You really don’t want to be accused of breaking the law over there!’ Jimmy had told me.

“What are my options if I get burned?” I had asked when we ended our meeting in his office.

“You’re on your own,” he told me. “We don’t know enough to even have a chance of helping you.”

“Great…”

“Look on the bright side, when you come back, you’re going to be well taken care of?”

I nodded at that and took my leave from their building. Back at my apartment, I took the time to hold my mail with the post office and let my landlord know I’d be gone a couple weeks. I had the funds available, so I paid the next three months’ rent to be safe. I had one week until my departure and spent the entire time preparing with intel and backup plans for when something went wrong. The whole situation sounded FUBAR before I’d even started, but the pay rate was too good to turn down!

I didn’t trust any part of the Inquisitive’s offer, or my own agency, that much regarding if something went wrong. I carefully put a couple of stashes of emergency go-bags around town not far from the portal. Each included clothing, wigs, money, and weapons. Near each was a cheap vehicle I bought with cash. I’d long ago been taught some techniques to disappear off the grid if I needed to. I planned on having options if this went belly up!

In the meantime, I researched this ‘Diamond Tours’ group online. They’d been operating for two years and had a host of five-star reviews from what they said. That in and of itself made me nervous… From my experience, honest companies always had one- or two-star reviews in the mix done by idiots. To see none? Well, it raised my eyebrows.

I nervously waited during the final days, ensuring I continued my fitness program to be in the best shape of my life for this tasking.

MONDAY ARRIVED BEFORE I knew it, and I was soon checking into a counter like I’d done a thousand times before at airports. The biggest difference with this portal travel is that once you were checked in, you were lined up to go one by one through the gates they had set up. I waited behind a family with an older teenage daughter for my turn. As I approached the shimmery portal, I couldn’t help but think of the brief trip we had taken for the training exchange. We’d portable onto one of their military bases, mostly got our asses handed to us for four days, and then come back. While we were there, we didn’t get to see anything but the portable tents we brought, the training grounds, and a gym where we sparred. We’d all bitched about eating MREs only during that time, even though we knew they had to have a mess hall somewhere on the base!

A moment later, I was on the other side and shook, losing my breath for a second. ‘What a trip!’ I thought to myself and began looking around for threats and out-of-place things. The first thing I noticed was that it seemed like the family I had been next to, for the most part, looked… ‘shorter?!?’ I used my still camera feature right then and followed them to where a tall Amazon woman stood with a printed sign labeled ‘Diamond Tours.’ I noticed about a half-dozen tour companies set up similarly as people came through the massive concourse of forty-eight gates that led to different parts of the world.

“Name?” The lady asked me.

“Travis Foster,” I told her.

It was weird having my eyes just below the level of her breasts. I tried not to stare at the monstrous orbs she had. But then, I remembered the other women Amazons my unit had trained with were just as endowed. ‘Really, they fit their frame size… they’re just so much bigger than normal humans!’ Her height was amazing, given that I was usually the giant back home!

“Gotcha, just step over there for a moment, and we’ll get you all through customs!” she told me with a smile.

I stood around and waited for a few minutes with everyone else. I took a few pictures hoping to illustrate how almost everyone had shrunk a great deal. ‘Did I shrink?’ I thought for a moment too. But, without a frame of reference, I had no way to know... ‘Did I shrink last time…?’ I didn’t recall any of us emerging with different heights.

“Okay, I think that’s everyone!” The lady said. “My name is Grace, and I’ll be your tour guide with Diamond Tours. We’re so glad that you’ve chosen us to guide you through our world! We’re going to have to get through the customs area next. No matter what, be sure you never wander away from our group.”

“What happens if we do?” One man asked who seemed to have gotten the real short end of the stick. ‘He’s like a toddler to me… what’s he like to them?’ I thought, comparing the two.

“We’re not responsible or able to protect you in that case. Be warned, our world is very different than yours. If you wander off, you’ll be seen as a normal Little and subject to our laws.”

The man’s facial expression was just as arrogant as he started. ‘Man, if this stuff is true, I bet he’s the first person to get killed in this horror movie,’ I thought with a smirk. “Whatever,” he replied to her.

“Any other questions?” She asked rhetorically.

‘It’s clear she doesn’t want any…?’ I mused.

We all followed her to a desk where a man about my height was scanning passports. He examined each and stamped them with Visas. “Here to see the sights?” He asked me.

“I heard about this world… thought it was worth a visit,” I told him with a smile. He was maybe six inches taller than me. Even then, he was still much shorter than our guide.

“I hear we have some things to offer that you don’t have!” the man said collegially.

“We’ll see soon!” I told him.

I followed the tour group through the terminals and had immediate confirmation that the rumors were at least partially true! I took a picture of a man, probably about his mid-twenties, openly sucking on the exposed breast of one of the tall Amazon women who was holding him. He was dressed in a baby’s onesie with a clear diaper bulge showing. The man’s muscles would have made him fit in with my old team, ‘Clearly, he’s not weak!’ I thought to myself with a shudder.

I heard the mom of the young teenage girl admonish her, “Lily, come on, we need to keep up!” I took a quick glance back and couldn’t help but note how short the girl was. She had been short compared to me back home, but that seemed exaggerated now!

We followed past everyone with our luggage until we came to a bus loading area. A pole stood beside the loading area of the bus with different colors and marked with different heights. I felt my stomach flop as I realized I had definitely shrunk some too.

“Okay, I know that some of you have experienced some changes in height on your trip. Our world is larger than yours, so some of you may inadvertently have shrunk to a size that requires different seating arrangements. As you come by the pole, I will give you a wristband that will help us keep track of your needs throughout your visit. My colleague Dara is on the bus and will help you get situated.”

She paused, “I know it may come as a shock to some of you, but we ask that you cooperate as we are only following the law. Failure to abide by those laws means we will terminate our contract, and you will have to find your own way in this world… something I wouldn’t recommend.”

I watched as she tagged each person with a different wrist strap, making sure to take a picture of the pole. I got a few of the people being checked next to it, including the little girl who got the second shortest color. I went not long after that family. “Six-Feet and an inch,” the lady said to me with a smile, “you won’t need a band,” and sent me on to the bus. I walked up the steps and noticed that they were considerably larger than usual. At the top, I discovered the teenage girl now sitting in a rear-facing toddler’s car seat. She blushed as I made eye contact, and I felt bad for embarrassing her.

The lady looked at my wrist, “Well, you’re a big boy, so you won’t need a special seat. Just sit down here,” she pointed to a window seat next to an enormous infant’s carrier. It was complete with a handle for a parent to carry the infant in and had some toys dangling from it.

I turned my attention out the window as the most pompous guy was given the color of the shortest part of the pole. I was kind of amused that it was pink. I watched the lady pick him up to place him into the infant carrier next to me a moment later. He pitched a major fit right then and fought her with all of his short might.

“No way in god damn hell am I going to ride in that like some sort of baby!!!!”

“Sir, I’m sorry, it’s the law at your size…?”

“No fucking way!”

After a minute, she gave up and told him, “Okay, this is the second time we’ve had an issue. You’re officially done with Diamond Tours. Please sign this agreement stating you are terminating your services with us, and Grace will help you off the bus.”

He signed, and I couldn’t help but remember thinking he would be the first person to die in a horror movie. He gathered his stuff, walked down the steps, and then down the street. Instinctively I started video recording as he walked away from the bus and down the sidewalk. A stern lady came up to him and spoke to him for a few seconds before she picked him up like a small toddler. He hit her and fought a losing battle for several minutes. It looked like he even bit her before she pulled his clothes off and set him over her knee.

‘She’s not going to…?’ I thought just as she began tanning his hide like a disobedient child.

It was worse than that, though, as she kept going long after you would a baby. Finally, as the bus started moving, she picked him up and placed a… ‘pacifier?!?!’ I thought. ‘She really put a damn baby’s pacifier in his mouth!’ I thought incredulously. I couldn’t see more, though, as we pulled away. His wails could still be heard over the engine noise as we passed by!

I observed as the bus traveled through the city, taking pictures every now and then of adults clearly diapered and dressed like babies. ‘I really hoped this was all bullshit!’ I thought to myself. ‘I should have known it wasn’t from that exercise. I can still feel that hand!’

By the end of our training exchange, I had eventually learned some tricks and managed to win about fifty percent of my sparring matches over the last two days. But, along the way, there were many painful broken-ass spankings administered to me, just like that man had received before I learned those tricks!

About a half-hour later, we were all in the lobby being given room keys. It was nice to see the desks, chairs, and everything seemed closer to my size here at the hotel. “Why is this smaller?” The teenage girl I’d learned was Lily asked Dara while we waited.

“This hotel is designed for Betweeners and guests from your dimension. Of course, it’s a bit uncomfortable for us, Amazons, but the tour is for you all, not us!” She winked. “As long as you are here or with our group, you are safe.”

“You keep saying that…?” Lily started to ask as Grace began giving us our information for the night.

I shared her curiosity about what they thought about our safety but hefted my luggage and found my room instead. Things were a little higher for me than usual, but not too bad. ‘I suspect some of them, like Lily, are having a tough time.’ I noticed some things like children’s stools were stashed about the bathroom and closet to help shorter guests reach things.

‘Well, I made it into the field… let’s see what happens from here…?’

• Like 11
7 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Looks interesting...especially with a male as the main figure. Looking forward to it!

Thanks! (And in case anyone is wondering he stays that way)

7 hours ago, Safari Baby said:

love the diaper dimension! thanks for writing ?

Thanks for commenting!

7 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I really like the start of this, nice how you ted it in with your other story.

Thanks! Hopefully the way they join together works for everyone when it's all posted! (Then you can see the little interplay this has with the next work)

• Like 1
11 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Oh my God this is going to be a ride I can't wait for the next chapter

? Thanks for the comment, I'll be posting the next part tomorrow night. 

8 hours ago, kirababy said:

really looking forward to this one.

I hope it lives up to your expectations! ?

3 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Super looking forward to where this goes. Exchanged was amazing and if this is even half as good it will still be super awesome!

I hope I don't disappoint you either with this smaller tale, or the longer one coming! Thanks for commenting! ?

Chapter 2:

THE NEXT FEW days were unbelievable to me! I was truly impressed by the Amazon’s technology as they showed us the sights. Computers, robots, medical advances, and even simple things like phones were at least twenty years ahead of us. We’d been given a tour of Emerson University the day before, and I was genuinely impressed by everything we’d seen there!

What I wasn’t impressed about, though, was the adults forcibly made to be babies. We’d witnessed several atrocities over the days that I continually documented. I’d seen more of the breastfeeding, public diaper changes, spankings, and… what seemed to be many instances of physical modifications to those adults. Twenty-year-olds did not usually have all of their teeth missing, so I was pretty sure that their ‘parents’ were ripping their teeth out!

Most members of our group, other than Lily’s mother, were now all below six feet in height. I’d learned that was the standard for being a ‘little’ in this dimension. From my height until about the eight-foot mark, you would be considered a ‘Betweener’ or ‘Tweener’ by this dimension. I saw plenty of them being pushed about in diapers too, but for the most part, we seemed safer. On the fourth day, I managed to have a side conversation with another person just above my height.

“You’re one of those tourists, huh?” She asked as I watched the group looking through a clothing store in the mall we’d been brought to.

I looked at the woman, about a foot taller than me, and nodded, “That’s me.”

“Melanie,” she said, holding her hand out to me.

“Travis,” I said back to her while activating the video camera function. “So… I’ve been curious… what’s up with all of the short adults being babied? My tour guide is pretty evasive about it, or says they asked for that treatment?”

The girl snorted, “Asked for it, huh?” She shook her head, “Maybe one in a million might actually ask for it; the others are basically forcibly kidnapped and turned into baby slaves.”

“Why?”

She shrugged, “Amazon women get crazy… So many of them can’t have kids due to some sort of genetic disorder that seems to be spreading. So to deal with their maternal urges, they find a ‘Little’ to become their baby.”

“How long do they keep them?”

“Most of the time, until one of them dies…” she said sadly.

“Really?” I couldn’t help but ask in shock. “A lifetime of being babied?”

“Yes… some have it worse than others, of course. The lucky ones are only diapered and paraded around like toddlers who can still pick up their own fork. Occasionally they might even be able to be toilet trained and kept in their ‘big kid’ pull-ups.”

“The best they hope for is Pull-Ups?” I asked incredulously.

“Yep. Of course, the smart ones that are free will wear at least a Pull-Up just in case.” She added, “There aren’t that many anymore, though...”

“Why? How?”

“Ever not wiped your ass well enough and found a brown streak in your underwear that night?” She paused, “Actually, don’t answer that… Let’s just say that if they want to, they can check your underwear. If there’s even the slightest skid mark or dribble of pee in your underwear? It’s grounds for adoption. If you’re at least mature enough to wear protection, you might get a chance to run away.”

My mouth dropped, “Really?”

“Then there are the ones who will say ‘someone’s not mature enough’ because they argue with the ‘adult.’” She proceeded to give me a quick lowdown until my group came to the edge of the store. “Stay with your group; you’re tall enough to be a Betweener here… a little short, but still mostly safe. The laws specifically address under six feet with adoptions. Stay smart and safe, though, or you could be getting your pampers changed too!”

“Thanks for the info,” I told her and joined Lily’s parents.

The group had been split up between Dara and Grace today, ‘randomly,’ for some reason. It had seemed odd to split the girl off from her parents, but the tour company had been running things really smoothly for the most part. When we got back on the bus, the other group was already on, so we quickly pulled away to go to the next destination. Then, a half-block from the mall, I heard, “Where’s Lily?”

THE TOUR COMPANY had refused to turn the bus around to look for their daughter, stating that ‘the rules were clear.’ The whole thing stunk to me, but I couldn’t prove anything. They tried calling the police but were told they’d need to wait twenty-four hours to file a missing person report because she was an adult. ‘Sure… that’s what she is right now!’ I couldn’t help but think as I watched her mom cry hysterically. The next day while they waited at the hotel, hoping she might return there, I traveled with the group to a huge zoo with many animals that had either gone extinct in our dimension or hadn’t existed. It was pretty cool, but I documented more cases of ‘littles’ being forced into their roles as surrogate babies throughout the visit.

I was sitting down for lunch with the group and noticed a family of littles nearby. There was a father and mother in their late forties and a teenage boy and daughter who looked towards the end of high school in age. An Amazon woman walked by and spilled her drink all over the fronts of the two teenagers and proceeded to claim they had wet themselves. Their parents tried fighting the woman, but security was called, and soon all four of them were in diapers and some spare clothing one ‘helpful’ mother had provided.

You could tell that everyone around our table was nervous as they watched the incident. I couldn’t help but wonder if someone could be stopped from pulling the same stunt with the tourist group?

“Could that happen to us?” one woman, now just under five feet, asked of Dara.

“Not as long as you stay with us, sweetie! Tourists are protected from being adopted so long as they are with their licensed tour guide.”

I suddenly twinged to what might be involved in this circle of disappearances. ‘So the tourists get distracted, separated, and then…?’ I thought, looking over at a ‘mom’ spoon-feeding some disgusting pureed mush to a man only wearing a diaper to go along with a beer gut. ‘Then your life is over!’ I thought.

I followed the tour guide I was with for the afternoon, taking care to stay a bit closer than I had yesterday on the off chance someone decided that a taller ‘baby’ was more their style. Spending the day in a ‘family’ park setting made me realize that while I might be taller than a baby, I could easily fit in with the height of a kindergartner or first grader… The first few of those I saw that were still diapered showed me that it wouldn’t be a significant stumbling block for some crazy wannabe mom to do the same to me!

That being said, I noticed apparent deference towards me in my dealings with ordering food versus the shorter tourists. I was still treated like an adult while they all got ‘honey,’ ‘sweetie,’ ‘pumpkin,’ and ‘munchkin’ nicknames. It was clear that I was older in their minds!

In the end, we did a lot of walking that day before we boarded the bus to return to the hotel. A headcount was done, and we were three people short. “Does anyone know where Riley, Paul, and Libni are?” Dara asked.

No one seemed to know, and I noted that once again, the three missing were with the opposite group that I was in. “Well, hopefully, they find their way back to the hotel!” she smiled. “Just a reminder that you need to stay with the group and on time with our itinerary! We’re all adults here, and that shouldn’t be a problem, right?” she asked rhetorically.

“Now, we’ll give you a couple of hours to take a nap and change before we go to dinner and then a late theater show,” Grace told us as we pulled away.

I walked into the hotel and noticed that Lily’s parents were sitting in the lobby chairs with apparent worry. The tour guides gave them a wide berth… but it wasn’t in my nature to just let someone be kidnapped from their parents like that. “Hi, I’m Travis,” I told them.

“John and this is my wife Carrie,” he told me.

“Any sign of Lily?”

The woman looked at me and shook her head, “None… we almost have enough time gone to report her missing to the police… but… but… what if…?” She choked back some more sobs.

“Look,” I glanced around and ensured no one was around, “I have some experience in these situations. How about I go with you to the police station?”

“You’d do that?” Then, the man asked, “What’s in it for you?”

I shrugged, “I don’t believe in leaving people behind.” I happened to rub the sleeve of my shirt just then, and I noticed recognition as I realized I had flashed my tat at him.

“You were a SEAL?” He asked quietly.

“Fifteen years,” I told him.

“What grade?”

“I mustered out as an E-8,” I told him.

“Well… let’s go then, honey,” he told her. “How are we getting there?”

“Let’s get a cab,” I told him and left them to organize one at the desk.

John was placed into a booster seat by the cab driver, but his wife and I were tall enough to ride in the regular seats. I was actually a bit surprised by that as we drove. I knew back home, the age of eight, or fifty-six inches, had become the legal requirement for most states. ‘That’s about eight-and-a-half feet,’ I thought to myself. ‘Not about to bring attention to that, though!’ I thought as we drove on.

The police station was actually a really close building to where we were staying. Just about seven city blocks down the road from the hotel in a straight line. I noted the route in case I needed to find our way back later.

“Okay, that’ll be…” he told us, and I handed over my credit card for the bill. It was one they issued us on this side, and his tiny computer had no problems processing the charge. “If you need a ride back, call this number,” he told me, giving me a card.

“Thank you, sir,” I told him with a smile. Then, finally, we made it into the lobby, and it was apparent that no Little was thought of in consideration of the size of the furniture.

At the front desk, we approached, and I said, “We need to report their missing daughter.”

“How long has she been missing?”

“A bit over a full day,” I said, looking at the special watch I had bought in a gift shop. “At least thirty-three hours?”

“Age?”

“Eighteen,” Carrie told him.

“Are you sure she didn’t just go out for a night of partying?”

“Yes, we’re sure, we’re tourists from the other dimension - trust me, she didn’t go off on her own willingly,” John told him angrily.

“Okay… you’ll need to fill out these forms,” he said, handing over an electronic tablet. “If you have a picture, you can scan it with the camera.”

“Thanks,” Carrie said, taking the tablet and walking over to the large benches in the corner. She hopped up with a little bit of effort. John had to practically climb his way up it. I chose to stand by and watch the lobby and its people. Something about the officer’s glance right then and a quiet conversation he was having with another one to the side made me think something was up.

Carrie had tear streaks down her eyes as she filled out the tablet’s questionnaire. “May I see what they asked?” I asked when she was done.

I looked through the paperwork and saw it was pretty standard stuff from back home. I noticed that with the height, it automatically populated a mark in ‘Little,’ ‘Mid,’ or ‘Big.’ It looked like because she was a Little, it also asked what age she was potty-trained. ‘Twenty-eight months,’ she’d typed in. Where things went off the beaten path back home was their request for detailed medical history information. It seemed more like a complete medical history request, like when you went to a doctor.

‘They don’t need that much information to find a missing person…?’ I thought skeptically. I walked back up with them to the counter, and the man said, “Okay, we’ll share the information with everyone in our system and be on the lookout for her.”

“You’re not going to have someone go check out where she was last seen?” I asked.

“Doesn’t usually do any good. We’ll be in touch if we hear something,” the bored officer said.

Warning bells went off in my head as we were essentially dismissed without meeting with a detective or anything. Sensing I needed to get them back to the hotel for our safety, I directed them gently outside. There was a convenient cab driver there, but somehow, I didn’t trust that convenience. I kept them walking on the street instead of taking a cab. “Why not take that cab back there?” John asked me quietly.

“Gut feeling…” was all I said. It was a long walk back to the hotel, and by the time we returned, the group had left. I picked a random place out of a phone book and got us delivery of pizza… Huuuuuge pizza! It reminded me of the pizza places I saw on TV back home that were like four feet in diameter! I sat with them and talked to them for a while before heading back to my room and planning what I could do.

‘Something wasn’t right at that police station,’ I thought. Over the years, I had been, of course, ingrained to follow orders. However, as I’d risen through the enlisted ranks, I’d also been given the advice to follow my gut. My gut was screaming at me that something wasn’t right about the whole situation. ‘I already have more than enough information and evidence for the client?’ I thought to myself. The problem was that since I’d come to work for the firm, I just couldn’t let go of a good mystery.

Making a decision, I found the most nondescript clothes I’d brought and waited for the dimensions two am to come around. Then, hoping it was late enough, I slid out the back of the building through a stairwell unnoticed. Before I closed the door, I jammed a piece of cardboard from the pizza box in the door to keep it from latching fully. I had no idea what the door sensor would think with it, but I hoped to be able to pull it back open without using the card and documenting my re-entry.

The eight blocks to the station were as nerve-wracking as any mission I’d been on. Several times I saw vagrant amazons passed out on the street. One or two of them had poorly dressed Littles with them. I noticed one had a dog collar around its neck and a leash tied to the amazon’s arm! At the police station, I knew I couldn’t just go in the front door, so I made my way around back. The building featured some pretty large brick walls but no obvious entrance in the back that wasn’t guarded. ‘I bet I could grab onto the brick, though…?’ I thought to myself. Before I approached, I placed a face mask on to help avoid identification later. ‘I assume they have cameras,’ I thought to myself. ‘Hopefully, no one is watching it in real-time!’

Fifteen minutes later, I was on the roof of the eight-story building and looking at the hatch there for any sign of an alarm system. Unfortunately, there was one! I sighed and decided they had some low-tech security for such a high-tech culture. They left the sensors on the outside, apparently more worried about keeping people in than out, and I could simply unscrew one side of the sensor and tape it to the other without breaking the connection. Fortunately, the door itself was unlocked, and I found myself inside the building.

Remembering the signs from earlier, I found my way to the sixth floor, where most of the lights were off. Clearly, most detectives didn’t work nightshift hours around here. I checked a few offices, finding some unlocked but no unlocked computers. Just as I came to another door, a janitor came in. He turned the lights of the large bullpen area on! I pulled on the handle and dived into what was thankfully an empty office. Making my way to the other side of the desk, I discovered I had gotten lucky twice - as this system was still logged in!

I found a program to search cases and typed ‘Lily Hendrickson’ into the search field. A quick look found the case entered that afternoon, but instead of being marked ‘Open,’ it sat there with the marking of ‘Closed.’ My gut wrenched, and I felt nervous that I was probably right. Sure enough, there was a marking of ‘Little Feet Orphanage’ as a location for her. Another note said they had transmitted the required medical records to the orphanage. It added that fees would be paid accordingly to the department. I saw a printer and printed the document off.

‘Fees?’ I couldn’t help but wonder.

I wasn’t the best computer user on the team back home, but we were all given some training in the last couple of years on hacking if we needed intel in the field. Of course, shooting and enhanced interrogation were not off the table depending on the tango, but the hope was that we wouldn’t need that to get more reliable intel. In this case, that training paid off. I discovered hundreds of files with the same setup and case codes. All of the names seemed to also have references to a DT with them. ‘Diamond Tours?’ I thought. Each of them listed a fee of ten thousand dollars paid to the department!

I took pictures and videos as quickly as I could to try and locate names and take more information back home. My agency could probably backtrack families and figure out what they might have had in common. I was just getting ready to dive in deeper when the door suddenly jiggled.

‘Shit!’ I thought in my head and exited out of stuff and quickly found a hiding spot behind a couch. It wasn’t a good hiding spot, but maybe the janitor or whoever came in wouldn’t figure that out. Unfortunately, two things went wrong… it wasn’t a janitor… and the detective noticed straight away something was wrong and turned around the room to find me.

“What are you doing in here?” She asked.

She reached for me, and I dug into all of my training to put her down. First, I dived underneath her and delivered hard blows to her knees and ankles. Then, I used the chair to help make a massive leap up and grabbed her in a chokehold around her neck. It wasn’t as easy as putting a regular human to sleep, but in our exercises, I discovered that I could still put these giants down if I could manage to get to their necks. She tried hollering, but with her airway closed, she didn’t have a lot of hope for that. Eventually, she went still and fell flat on her face. I checked for a pulse and was relieved she wasn’t dead. ‘Time to get out of here!’ I thought to myself, grabbing the record from the printer and making my exfiltration the same way I came in.

Getting back down the wall was not as much fun, and I really wished I had a rope to just rappel, but twenty minutes later, I was heading back down the street to the hotel.

When I arrived at the back door, I was happy to see the cardboard still in place I had left. To my relief, the door even opened without me using my card. I made it back to my room, where I used the same trick to get in without ever using the electronic locks to give myself away. I knew cameras could be reviewed, but hopefully, I’d be home in our dimension before someone got around to that!

Making sure the tells I left in the room to mark no one had been in there were undisturbed, I quickly showered, hid the clothes I was wearing in the bottom of my laundry bag, and hit the bed for an hour of sleep before I needed to get up.

THE NEXT MORNING, I drew the two of them over to a pool area where I hoped the noise of a hot tub gurgling away would distort anyone, or anything, that might have been listening.

“We need to keep this quiet as I don’t think we can trust the tour company,” I told them quietly.

They nodded, “I wondered,” John said.

“I have a good lead at this point.”

“Where is she?!?!” Carrie said far louder than I wanted her to, but I was pretty sure no one would have heard.

“I’m not specifically sure, but I think an orphanage or something. I want us to go to the embassy together and see if they can help us out.”

“We should have gone there yesterday,” Carrie said despondently.

“Wouldn’t have been as good without the intel I got. Now, I want us to slip out the back, and we’re going to go straight there. I’m not planning on letting the company know where we are.”

They nodded and followed me out the back way I had used the night before. We found a cab, dealt with another booster seat for John, and managed to get to their Embassy Row and the American Embassy there.

We approached the gate and were questioned heavily by a Marine stationed there. It took me stating I was a retired SEAL before we made traction in getting inside. “Sorry, sir, but we don’t just let random people in the gates… we’ve had some issues with people from this dimension coming here trying to claim asylum protection.”

“I bet you have,” I told him.

“Go on in, sir. There’s a receptionist that can get you to the right person.”

It took the better part of two hours before we were seated in a conference room with the ambassador, someone from a group called themselves ‘the bureau,’ and a person supposed to be a clerk. I instantly read them as a spook, though, making sure not to let them know I knew or let John and Carrie figure it out.

“So you say this Diamond Tours group is operating as an illicit human trafficking ring?” The ambassador asked.

I nodded, “Here, this was… acquired... from their police station a few hours after they reported their missing daughter. You note that it says that the case is closed there, and the information about transmitting her medical information.”

“You realize this looks to be just a normal legal adoption?” The Bureau officer stated to me. I brought out the small computer that I had brought with me and opened the files of photos I had taken. I laid out the evidence in precise detail and stated, “The law here says we’re safe with a tour guide, right?”

“You’re supposed to be…” the ambassador hedged. “I, for one, don’t trust them any further than I can throw the giants!”

“Now, sir…” the bureau agent implied a warning.

“I know…” he said, “So how are we going to recover this girl? This is clearly the act of a duplicitous tour agency from what I see here.”

“Let me get my team in here,” the agent said. “It’s going to probably take at least a night to get things in order to go to that orphanage.”

“May I recommend that we stay here at the embassy for tonight? Maybe I can go with a bureau agent to recover all of our things?”

“I think we can make that happen,” the ambassador said.

THAT AFTERNOON I went back to the hotel with a team of five human agents and two Amazons that belonged to this ‘Bureau’ group. From what little I could tell, they had something to do with the legal immigration options? ‘Or maybe they were just as involved in trafficking...’ I wondered darkly. By late morning we had recovered all of their luggage and mine from the hotel. We also firmed up plans to stay the night at the embassy in their housing to ensure our safety.

I participated in helping the Bureau people plan the raid to rescue Lily, and a few of the others believed to be at the same center. The final planning session involved her parents too. “I think that’s it,” the lead agent said. “Mr. and Mrs. Hendrickson, can you stay back for a moment so I can talk to you about some things…?”

I had thought about staying behind and waiting for them, but an invite from the marine that had helped me get set up with a bunk had left me deciding to go hang out with them.

That evening as I hung out with the off-duty marines serving as security, I learned a lot of details from them to add to my report… None of it favorable for this dimension or our own government’s complicity. Our government was aware of the kidnappings and forced babyhood but chose not to do anything due to large gifts of precious metals and technology coming in. The whole setup smelled to high heaven… and I wasn’t surprised in the slightest by that!

The following day, I was dressed in regular plainclothes attire with Lily’s parents, while the twelve Littles and eight Amazons were all suited up in protective combat gear. We had been set up to observe from the outside of the building, and I felt my stomach sink. ‘Little Feet Orphanage’ was painted above the entrance in primary-colored fonts appropriate for a daycare. A chain-link fence surrounding a play yard was built alongside the building, with plenty of playground equipment fit for toddlers. Nothing too tall or scary, and all looked to have soft spots to land on. It looked like no ‘kids’ were outside just then.

The teams were armed with serious automatic firepower and approached the facility with speed and precision, which impressed me. ‘Not my units’ level, but better than an average SWAT team,’ I thought.

The whole place looked like an innocent daycare back home until the raid began. We heard a ‘go’ over a radio from an agent that stayed behind with us and watched them breach the building from multiple sides.

Two Littles had gone in through the playground with an Amazon, and I watched in disbelief as some weird mechanical arms flew at the littles. They reminded me of Bender’s ‘extendo-arm’ from Futurama as they followed and kept grabbing at the littles. Finally, one of the sets of arms managed to grab one of the Little officers and began trying to spank them while the other little quickly used some sharp knife to slice the arm off.

I heard a few sounds and noises from inside, and then all was quiet. I listened to a ‘Clear’ from each of the three teams before the agent said, “We can go in now.”

“Is Lily in there?” Carrie asked nervously.

“Is the Primary Objective present?” They asked.

“We believe so. Confirmation of ID by parents is needed.”

“Let’s go get her,” I told her parents and led them inside.

I felt my stomach drop as I looked around at adults in various states of distress. Dirty diapers, missing teeth, vacant stares, and many were still happily playing - clueless of the situation around them. The worst were the cries from adults that sounded like they were newborns… As I walked past several of them, I could smell the poop in their diapers, and it took my strong stomach to not vomit. All of the workers appeared to have been taken into custody alive and were lined up sitting down along a wall with two Littles and an Amazon covering them.

“Over here,” one of the Littles said and led us to an overgrown playpen that I came up to my chest in height.

“Mom!!!!!!!!!! Dad!!!!!!!” Lily cried out when she saw her parents.

The poor girl was sitting in a short dress and a diaper. A baby bottle was still clutched in her hand, but she didn’t seem to feel the need to drop it now that she was saved. In fact, I watched as she took a nurse on it right then. Her diaper, fully on display, was yellowed and swollen. As I grew closer, I could smell something, and there was clearly a brown stain on the back of the diaper.

“This is positively her?” the lead agent asked Carrie.

“Definitely! What did they do to her? And why is she in a poopy diaper? Don’t they change them at least?!?” Her mom seemed outraged.

“We’ll get her changed real quick and then escort you all to the portal,” one of the Amazons from the team said.

I watched as the enormous woman easily picked up Lily like a small toddler and carried her to a diaper changing table. I watched morbidly as the shitty diaper was pulled off, and the lady cleaned her up. To my surprise, her being exposed in a full room of people, including her parents and a stranger, didn’t seem to embarrass her at all. ‘Just a few days ago, she turned as a bright a tomato when I looked at her sitting in a car seat!’ The Amazon agent pulled another diaper out and used it on her before pulling the bottle away that the girl had started nursing again.

“It may take a while before she recovers.” She handed Carrie a large diaper bag with some more diapers, the bottle she had just been using, and it looked like other standard baby care stuff in it.

I watched Carrie grimace, and John looked green, but she happily took her daughter back from her and hugged her tightly. The poor girl had shrunk so much that she looked like a toddler held against her mom’s side.

“Lily, I’m so glad we found you!” Carrie told her daughter, and I smiled as I watched the family hug together and cry happy tears of joy.

“As much as I would like to let you have time to have a reunion here, I think we should get you moving…” the team leader told them.

“Yes, sir,” Carrie told him and set Lily on the ground and pulled her by the hand to the vehicles that waited. In the time we had been inside, the news crews and many bystanders had begun watching the scene. Then, finally, I watched the family get into a large van with Lily buckled in a car seat.

I was going to join them, but one of the Amazon Bureau members said, “We don’t have room for you in here, come to this vehicle, please, sir.”

I shrugged and followed them as they walked to an SUV that looked like a standard black government-issued vehicle from back home. I climbed in the back seat and was joined on either side by an Amazon while a third drove. They began driving and following the family, but suddenly at one intersection changed directions away from the portal.

“Umm… The portal’s that way, guys?” I said.

“Awww… He’s such a smart wittle boy,” the woman next to me on my right cooed. “You’re right, pumpkin, but we’re not taking you there. You’ve made too much of a mess here, and we don’t think it’s a good idea for you to go back to your home. So… we’re taking you to a new one!”

I started to try and bolt over to the front to get out, but both had the element of surprise on their sides and managed to pin my arms completely down.

“Don’t worry, baby, we’ll make sure you get a comfy new home soon!”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

this is going be a very fun ride for sure.  Now I am wondering if Exchanged is going to play some part in it.  Can't wait to see what you do next.  As I said when you first started Exchanged it was going to go down as one of the best in the Diaper dimension stories and your loyal readers have no problem waiting chapters because you always make the wait worth it.  ?

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

this is going be a very fun ride for sure.  Now I am wondering if Exchanged is going to play some part in it.  Can't wait to see what you do next.  As I said when you first started Exchanged it was going to go down as one of the best in the Diaper dimension stories and your loyal readers have no problem waiting chapters because you always make the wait worth it.  ?

Exchanged won't directly play a part in this one. It's in the same town though, and if you go back to Diamond Tours and compare it you'll see that Lily saw Stacy and waved at her from the hotel as Amanda drove past them. 

2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I'm enjoying this. It's nice to see you back Sofia. It's also nice to see a male protagonist in a DD story. :)  

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it! Definitely different for me. 

1 hour ago, Little Andrea said:

Wow! Just wow! I can’t wait to see where you take this.

:) Thanks! I hope you Enjoy!

21 minutes ago, Josh23 said:

Love this story!

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it! Hope you enjoy the rest as well! :)

19 hours ago, Samriis said:

Maybe we are witnessing the origin story of the Hellcats... perhaps?

19 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Oh I really hope so. I really, really hope so. 

That would be widowmakers story to tell someday - would never deprive the person who came up with such a fantastic idea of telling an origin story!

18 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Woohoo!! Looks like a great chapter and so much fun ahead!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

15 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Wow! This is so good. I knew he shouldn’t have gone to raid the orphanage and should have kept a lower profile.

Hindsight... Plus he's just not the type of person to leave a 'man' behind. A young girl being kidnapped like that just wouldn't sit right with him abandoning her when he could do something about it.

13 hours ago, widowmaker said:

Love this story.  I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter.  Should be interesting to see how he deals with being adopted.

:) Thanks! I hope it lives up to expectations!

9 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi Baby Sofia, the reason I asked was when Diamond tour went to visit Emerson University.? 

:) They were around not long after Stacy arrived, but classes weren't in session yet. 

The city that Emerson U is in is a large one... I think a little bit under Two-Million live there, so it exists in the same space, but different circles. The next work does have a couple of cross-ties across, but not many.

• BabySofia changed the title to Undercover Tour - Completed - Republished Chapters 11/16/2022