LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beyond XP 5000

So I just got these like 15 mins ago... very soft inside and out,
they may run small by the look of things,
certainly, more of a low rise brief so people with a belly might find it good...
Front and back waistbands back one seems larger.
Tall standing leak guards but not the tallest do seem decent.
The outer shell is plastic is very soft but not silky a slight texture to it.
Inner Core is soft but not the softest I've seen.
Hook and loop fastening seems strong.
yellow wetness indicator
leg gathers seem very elastic
very bold print odown the center of brief certainly for more of institutional use.
the initial impression seems well built, of course, we will know more once we start testing and using the product...

byrondshare101.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

They definitely run small!   I ordered a case and was very sad when they did not fit, my 44 inch waist, my  hips are around 46 inch. so according to the size they should have fit but did not. and the tape tore off 3 as i was trying to make one fit. I have not ordered the next size up which would be a xl as i went and ordered a different brand that fit me in the larges

I too recently bought a pack of Large with a 40 inch waist.  They are way smaller than most others.  Their "plastic" is more like cloth than plastic.  The two I have worn so far has weeping issues and one got by my bed very wet and the other a rather awkward wet line above my waist on my shirt after I had been sitting a while.  The leak guards only cover about 50% of the length of the diaper and only in the middle.  The front is rather lacking for padding and as a man, they do not work well for me.

All in, I am not impressed and will not be repeating it.  I will use them around the house in the day, but would not wear them to bed or outside the house.

• 6 months later...

I’ve been sleeping in BetterDry diapers for some time. When nearly fully wet, they are very bulky and noticeable though very comfortable the wetter they get. Then Melanie from LiveAnew suggested I try the XP 5000. I did sand am mighty pleased. I wear them to bed with no booster and wake up soaked but dry on the outside. They feel really nice when I press it up between my legs. Great product, IMHO.

I too bought this as a replacement for the dry 24/7. im not sure what has happened to the dry 24/7 but they are worthless now. but thats a review of another diapers, so I will save that for them. I too found them to run very small. I ripped the tapes off the first one I tried. I agree they do seem to be cloth like in their performance. They weeped on me. The leg gathers didn't hold up either. And in my opinion the name needs work. I feel like driving  a Nascar race with the name.. I would not recommend them for anyone.

I did a review recently, this is what I said at the time:

Great tapes, really neat Hook and Loop (aka Velcro) tape system on a plastic backed diaper. I thought this was inventive but it’s apparently quite common among ABDL Diapers such as the BunnyHops and Tykables.

Soft plastic that has slight ripping issues around the fairly Low-Rise waistband, but the ripping I’ve experienced (and is seen in the video) doesn’t really change the efficacy of the diaper.

As for the sagging/separation issues, I think it could be more of an issue on the Large/X-Large, because I have used the heck out of these and have never felt even close to full/leaking. They do sag, they do separate, but there’s enough padding in these to still be well absorbent. If you know those Plasticy Attends Briefs you know how bad separation can be, but these are still well-made enough that it doesn’t make them unusable. So while they do have this issue, it doesn’t ruin them for me. L/XL wearers may feel differently.

I don’t have experience using these for messing but any diaper this big and plastic covered should be fine. That’s not really my area of expertise, I really only mess when Enemas are involved and that’s quite rare these days. MindlesslyDiapered on YT tends to cover that topic more.

Khuck on YT has a review that focuses on the larger size and technical aspects and RealWorldIncontinence on YT has a deep dive video with various absorbency tests. Kenzo also has a very AB focused one too! Support your favorite ABDL creators and be sure to like and subscribe!

The X-Large is order by phone only due to some issue with the plastic apparently. I’m not in contact/affiliation with XPMedical at all, but have never had issues with them or heard anything negative, feel free to share your experience.

About $1.70 to $2.00 a diaper, comparable to other Premium brands.

OVERALL

I think they’re a really, really good diaper. I only knock off a star because of the separation issues but that hasn’t been a negative for me, I loooove the droopy saggy feeling of them. I wish there was a small but this is a very new In-House diaper, so they may make other lines in the future.

More stuff soon

beyondxp5000scorecard-1.jpg

• Like 2

just saw on reddit that apparently they tweaked this diaper and the new model should be out by now. 

i have rather limited experience with this diaper. i bought a bag of them some point in 2019 and still have 7 left lol. they're great diapers, quite comfortable, almost silent under clothing, very absorbent and the tapes are second to none! but they run small and are a bit.... constricting several hours into wetting. plus i have a big stock of others that i wear more often, mostly because of quantity. i might have to order another bag and try out the newest version.

• Like 1