LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NEW WORLD: Final Semester

Hi everyone, I know there are some people on this site that follow and read my Ebooks on Amazon Kindle. It has been years of writing but I have written the final sequel to my 'New World' series and released it on Amazon. If anyone cares to read the first chapter (below) feel free. Scroll to the bottom for a link if anyone who wants the full Ebook. 

Chapter I: The Honeymoon 

Mike could hear the sound of waves crashing on the sandy beach outside as the dim morning sun shone into the hotel window. The lavish room that Emily had booked for their honeymoon had an ocean view that was fairly impressive but that wasn’t what was on Mike’s mind in that very moment. The first thing that struck him as he slowly awoke was the fact that it seemed to be quite early which was strange, since he usually slept in fairly late when he didn’t have classes. Emily was usually up for an hour or two before Mike even started to stir, let alone wake.

Squirming a little with his wet diaper crinkling between his legs, he could feel Emily’s warm embrace, her slumbering body spooning him from behind. It was a position that was always tender and reassuring for them to sleep in. However, on that particular morning, Mike was much less comfortable than usual. His sphincter and his butt cheeks were sore from Emily pegging him the previous evening and in all honesty, he had expected as much. It was nothing new. What bothered him was that Emily hadn’t bothered to remove her harness the previous night; attached to which was a sizable, neon green dildo that was currently prodding Mike’s padded rear end. Considering he was wearing nothing more than a diaper and a short t shirt, it made him feel more than a little vulnerable. It was an uncomfortable reminder of how he’d submitted to her the previous evening… and how aggressively she had ravished him. 

The previous evening’s intimacy served to consummate the couple’s new marriage. If the dramatic wedding ceremony had left any doubt about Mike’s new fate, their night of intimacy certainly hadn’t. The first round had been the most aggressive, with Mike on his hands and knees as Emily fucked him doggy style with her silicone phallus. He could only stare at the headboard of the bed as Emily’s hands grasped him by the hips. With his member locked up in a chastity device, Mike hadn’t even been allowed an orgasm. He just breathed a sigh of relief when his wife withdrew. At least she had used plenty of lube. Emily had made arrangements with the hotel staff to place a plastic cover over the mattress, knowing full well Mike would be out of diapers for at least a few fleeting moments of their weekend. 

Once he was changed into a fresh diaper, part of Mike worried that Emily might be so cruel as to forbid him any orgasms on their entire honeymoon, just to show that she would be the one in charge in their new marriage. Fortunately, that proved not to be the case. The couple shared a few glasses of champagne and Mike was happy when Emily permitted him to drink out of a long stemmed glass rather than his plastic sippy cup. For a moment, he felt like a real adult. Then, Mike once again watched as his new wife tightened the straps of her harness against her taught, muscular thighs. Seconds later, Mike was whimpering as she untaped his diaper. Truthfully, he’d had enough for one evening and wasn’t anxious to be pegged again but a little gentle coercion from Emily was all he needed to end up on his back. He quickly became more enthusiastic though when Emily pressed a button on her watch and the lock on his chastity device popped open. Emily placed the components on the bedside table but before Mike had even gotten a chance to touch his tiny flaccid penis, Emily was entering inside him again. The alcohol had allowed his entire body to relax more than it usually would have and he quickly fell back into the rhythm of moving his hips to meet her thrusts. Another few minutes of getting railed and Mike’s tiny member was rock hard, even though his body felt exhausted. Retrieving a baby wipe from a package on the bed, Emily generously stroked him until he came in an explosive orgasm shortly thereafter. 

Of course, when the whole experience was over, Emily had remembered to lock him up again in chastity before powdering and diapering him but she hadn’t taken off her harness. Occasionally, they cuddled after sex while she donned her artificial phallus but she had never slept with it on! Maybe she had just been too tired to take it off? It had been a passionate night and not without some enjoyment for Mike… but he was still distracted as he awoke that morning. 

“Mikey?” the gorgeous woman said with a yawn. 

“Yeah?” 

“You awake, baby?” she asked.  

“Yeah.”

Mike frowned at her used of the word ‘baby’. While he figured it was meant to be affectionate, during his time at the Haber Institute not so long ago, he had gotten the chance to see just what it was like to be a treated like a helpless infant. Now Emily had a ‘nursery’ with an actual crib in their apartment that she expected him to sleep in! Mike supposed he should be grateful to be permitted to sleep in the same bed as his wife on their honeymoon. Maybe he didn’t have a lot of decision making power in his marriage but he was an adult, plain and simple.

Now that his wife was awake, Mike managed to wriggle free from her embrace and roll over onto his back, grateful to feel his padded butt resting on a soft bed. Even so, he clenched his cheeks as he recalled the previous night’s encounter. It was obvious from the heavy, spongy feeling between his legs that Mike had wet his diaper. That was certainly no surprise but it didn’t help him to feel any less like a helpless baby in that moment. 

“You never took off your…” Mike stopped in mid-sentence as he got a look at the dildo that had violated him the previous night. 

“Oh… yeah.” 

Emily glanced down and then giggled to herself. Brushing her short bangs out of her eyes, she propped her head up on her arm. Her tiny nose, long eyelashes, and warm smile were the epitome of feminine beauty. That much Mike had to admit. But the rest of her seemed rather masculine. He was still getting used to her recent pixie cut, which now made her current style shorter than his own shaggy hair. Mike missed her long, flowing, golden brown locks. The plain black pair of spandex boyshorts that she had worn to bed resembled something an athlete might wear and considering her exertions the previous evening with the harness, Mike had to admit they were appropriate. Even so, he had hoped to see her in some lacy lingerie or that transparent pair of panties he knew she owned. Her baggy tank top left her hard nipples visible in the morning light but her toned biceps were now clearly on display. He knew she had been working out a lot but it was now starting to show more. Gyms were largely female dominated institutions now… it was simply too difficult for most boys to build muscle mass. Nutrition guides for mothers and wives alike encouraged keeping boys on a healthy diet and avoiding junk food and sugar. It was all Mike could do to look her in the eyes, trying to ignore the brightly colored phallus, which stood permanently at attention around Emily’s waist.  

Mike frowned, whimpering quietly to himself. 

“Ah, what’s the matter, Mikey? Didn’t you enjoy yourself last night? I’m pretty sure the whole floor above us heard you cumming.” Emily said with a giggle. 

Mike squirmed a little, his sodden diaper crinkling between his legs as he rolled onto his side to face Emily. She was right. He’d let out a pretty loud moan when he had finally been permitted to climax as Emily fucked him in the ass. Even thinking about the orgasm made his tiny member stir inside of the plastic tube that imprisoned it. Still though, he had his reservations. He yearned to have sex the way real menonce did in generations past. His thoughts were interrupted by his wife’s two fingers sliding into the leg band of his diaper and grazing his thigh as they slid closer to the middle of the diaper. 

“Yikes, no wonder you’re frowning. You really need a change. You’re soaked. I guess you had a little too much champagne last night, huh?”

“No, it’s not that…” Mike mumbled. 

It was no use though. His wife had already gotten out of bed and was retrieving a clean diaper from the package on the dresser along with a bottle of talcum powder. 

“You’ll feel a lot less cranky once we get you into a clean diaper.” Emily smiled. 

Mike watched as she unfolded the gleaming white disposable garment in her hands, her rigid dildo still pointing directly at him, fastened to her body with a tight harness. He slid onto the changing pad near the edge of the bed as Emily rolled up his t shirt. 

“Are you ever going to take that thing off?” Mike asked. 

“Hey, I thought you might like a quickie before breakfast.” 

Mike frowned. The idea of getting an orgasm two days in a row would normally have thrilled him. Yet he was too sore to even entertain the idea of Emily fucking him again. He worried that he wouldn’t have much choice in the matter anyway. As if reading his mind, Emily softened her expression. 

“Alright, I can see you’re still tired from last night. Lets just grab some breakfast and go for a walk on the beach, alright?” Emily said. 

“Sounds nice.” Mike said. 

Ripping the tabs on his diaper, she proceeded to wipe his crotch thoroughly. Placing the soggy garment in a chrome diaper genie in the corner to dispose of it, she pulled another baby wipe out of its package and proceeded to stroke her dildo a few times, making sure it was clean. She donned the damn strap-on harness through the entire diaper change but once her husband was taped up in a clean diaper, she began adjusting the straps and stepping out of it, much to Mike’s relief. Unfortunately, she placed it on the dresser right beside his package of diapers, standing straight up. 

“Are you just going to leave that on the dresser?” Mike asked. 

“Sure, why not? This is the honeymoon suite after all, babe. Are you worried a maid is going to notice that I enjoy fucking my husband?” 

Mike frowned but said nothing. He had to accept that this was just what couples did on their honeymoon. Somehow though, it still embarrassed him as if he should be ashamed or something. It was the same way Mike got embarrassed about pooping in his diaper, even though all the boys he knew messed their diapers daily. His friend Drew almost took pride in the notion of women fucking him in the ass but Mike never could. Did he enjoy being allowed to have an orgasm? Of course! There were other ways of accomplishing that though and after all, it was his honeymoon weekend too!

Emily wore a red, button down blouse without sleeves and a tight pair of designer jeans. A pair of leather sandals completed the outfit. His wife’s bright blue, painted toenails showed she was still at least a little bit feminine, though her toned arms were still on display. Mike had a baby blue t shirt and a pair of stretchy black sweatpants. If nothing else, he was comfortable. Emily slung his brightly colored diaper bag around her shoulder before they departed. 

He said little at breakfast but was happy to enjoy a delicious omelet and hash browns. Emily even allowed him a mimosa, which helped to soothe his hangover and his sore body. As they strolled into the hotel lobby, getting ready for their walk on the beach, Emily untied the drawstring on Mike’s sweatpants before slipping them down to his ankles. Rolling his eyes, Mike stood still as Emily slid her fingers into his diaper before peering over his shoulder and pulling on the waistband to check down the back. He didn’t even protest anymore. Aside from one or two patrons in the lobby glancing at them, no one paid them any attention. It certainly wasn’t the first time a boy’s diaper had been checked in a public part of the hotel. Of course, Mike was dry or… mostly dry? Until his diaper started to sag, Mike didn’t really feel much discomfort from being wet. The absorbent leak core in his undergarments really ruled out any chance of leaking so he didn’t have much to worry about. 

“Okay, step out of these.” Emily said. 

“What?” Mike said indignantly. 

“Its pretty warm out.” 

“So?” 

“Mikey, lots of boys are running around out there in just their diapers. It’ll be a lot more comfortable for you. Besides, it’ll be a lot easier to check your diaper if I can just glance at it rather than having to pull down your pants constantly.”

Mike just sighed as his wife carefully slipped his sweatpants over his sneakers before rolling them up and slipping them into his diaper bag. The tropical sun was certainly pretty hot as they stepped out onto the sandy beach. Mike’s genitals felt a little warm inside of the padding that confined them but he had to admit, at least to himself, the breeze on his bare legs felt nice. Feeling distant and detached, Mike stared out at the vast ocean in front of them as the waves crashed rhythmically along the shoreline. His entire life was ahead of him and he’d be spending it with the woman of his dreams, yet he couldn’t help but feel worried about how little freedom he would now have as a married boy in society. 

Watching a group of people on the far end of the beach, Mike could see a middle aged woman with her hair tied in a bun, sitting on a lounge chair underneath an umbrella. She was wearing a black, elegant, one-piece swimsuit that showed off all her curves. Sitting in the sand in front of her were two boys that looked like they could almost be Mike’s age. The skinny young men were wearing nothing but bright white diapers, gleaming in the morning sun. The plastic outer covering of their diapers seemed almost reflective. They appeared to be building a sand castle, which Mike thought was a rather childish activity considering their age. Nevertheless, the two boys seemed to be giggling and enjoying themselves. 

Emily put her around him and pulled him close. After their passionate evening last night, Mike had mixed feelings about sexual intimacy. Though he couldn’t deny that he felt safe with Emily’s arm around him. Her warm embrace felt protective and when he was in her arms, it seemed like nothing else in the world mattered. Getting pegged wasn’t almost the most enjoyable thing in the world but it did bring both of them pleasure. Even so, there was an idea that Mike still desperately wanted to discuss with his wife. 

“So uh, you know how you told me the other day that you wanted us to have a happy, adventurous sex life as a married couple?” Mike said. 

“Uh-oh. I’m wondering where this is going. Mikey, just because I want us to have a healthy sex life doesn’t mean I’m going to let you have orgasms every day or even every month when we’re married. You’re going to be in chastity until I decide otherwise. You know that, right?” Emily said, raising her eyebrows. 

“Oh yeah, of course. I know that. I wasn’t going to ask for more orgasms or anything like that. Last night was… it was awesome. I mean, thank you so much for… for letting me cum.” Mike said, trying to sound grateful. 

“Aw, you’re welcome, baby.” Emily said, kissing him on the lips. 

Mike rested his head on her shoulder for a moment. She then affectionately gave him a firm pat on the butt, which caused him to flinch ever so slightly. It was as if his body didn’t really belong to him anymore. Emily controlled it and maybe that was the way it had been ever since they’d met? After all, Emily had been working as an R.A. in the dorms, totally responsible for putting him to bed on time and changing his diapers. In reality, maybe girls and women had always been in control of Mike’s body. What autonomy could Mike really have when he couldn’t even use the toilet on his own? All his life, if he had to poop, he was forced to do it in his pants… then wait for his mother, his sister, or some random caregiver to clean him up at their own convenience. Nevertheless, Mike still wasn’t powerless. He could at least ask for the thing that he wanted so desperately in that moment. 

“I want to be inside you!” Mike blurted out. 

“Excuse me?” Emily asked, clearly a little confused. 

“S-s-sorry. I just meant um, if you thought it was okay, maybe… we could try having sex… the way people used to do it?” Mike stammered nervously. 

“Misogynistic intercourse? Really, Mikey?”

Emily raised an eyebrow at him, looking almost disgusted with the idea.

“I just thought that… since it’s our honeymoon, maybe we could just… try it?” Mike asked.

“Do you not enjoy it when I fuck you? I mean, last night you sure seemed happy.” 

“Last night was great. I just… I feel like all my life, people have been treating me like a baby. I’ve never been allowed to do anything I wanted to do. I’m an adult now though. I guess legally speaking, the marriage license says you’re my guardian but I’m still an adult. You told me that me trying to use the toilet or wear pull-ups at home would be too much of a mess.” 

“Mikey, we’re not going to have the potty training conversation all over again. You’re a boy. You’re incontinent. You need to be in diapers.” Emily said sternly.

“I know, I know. I just meant that if I can’t do that then maybe I could try doing something else that adult guys used to do.”

“Alright, if it’ll get you off the subject of potty training… I’ll make a deal with you.”

“What kind of deal?”

“I want you to read the chapter on sex and married life in Dr. Lauren Halie’s book.” 

Mike groaned and rolled his eyes. 

“I already read that last semester.” he whined. 

“Then I want you to read it again tonight. If you still want to try misogynistic intercourse after that, well, I guess we can try it. Once. I really don’t think it’s going to be anything like what you’re picturing in your mind though.”

“But we can try it?” Mike asked hopefully. 

“If you really want to.” Emily said with an eye roll. 

Mike instantly embraced her in a hug, nearly knocking her down in the process. 

“Whoa there, calm down. I would only do it for you, baby… and only because I’m so head over heels in love with you.” Emily said, kissing him on the cheek. 

As the couple strolled down the sandy beach, the conversation soon drifted to more mundane topics. Try as he might though, Mike couldn’t ignore the physical sensation in his belly, which was now feeling rather strong. He knew that pooping in his diaper was inevitable but he figured he could at least hold it until they returned to the hotel and he got his pants back. He tried to act natural but he couldn’t help but wince as he felt the cramps getting worse. 

“What’s the matter now, Mikey? Was it our conversation earlier?” Emily asked. 

“No… no, I’m fine.” Mike said. 

“Are you thirsty? Here, drink some water.” she said, pulling out his plastic sippy cup.

Mike sucked some water from the cup before handing it back to Emily. 

“Ah, I think I know what it is.” Emily said.

Smiling to herself, Emily unzipped a pouch on the side of her diaper bag and pulled out something the size of a pen. 

“What’s that?” 

“Well, when you were at the Haber Institute, I talked to some of the doctors about your behavior around the house. I said that for some reason, you always try to hold it when you had to do a B.M. in your diaper. They gave me this. They said it wasn’t healthy to hold it in.”

“Girls hold it in all the time when they have to go.” Mike said.

“Yes, because girls use the toilet. Besides, they said it wasn’t healthy psychologicallyfor boys to hold it. You need to get over being shy about making messes in your diapers. You’re a boy. I know you love making messes in your diapers. Why fight it?” 

“But I… I don’t love it.” Mike mumbled. 

He didn’t sound convincing. The truth was that as much as he had tried to deny it, Mike really did enjoy pooping in his diaper. Ever since he had been placed in chastity and denied orgasms, messing his diaper was one of the few things he could do that gave him pleasure. If anything, he was hoping to find some privacy to savor the act or at least find a place where his display wouldn’t be quite so overt. Dr. Lauren Halie’s book said that all boys got some perverse, disgusting, infantile enjoyment out of pooping in their pants and Mike had always tried to tell himself that he wasn’t one of them, as if it invalidated her entire theory. In reality, Mike just felt more embarrassed than the average boy when it came to pooping in his diapers. It wasn’t the sensation itself that bothered Mike. It was the fact that the people around him knew exactly what he had done and had to play a role in cleaning him up, as if he wasn’t responsible enough to do it himself.  

“Well, what is that thing anyway?” Mike asked. 

“It’s a tiny injection to relax you. Give me your arm.” Emily said. 

Mike submissively held out his arm and felt a tiny poke in one of his veins. 

“All done.” Emily smiled, swabbing his arm with a tiny wipe. 

Seconds later, Mike felt his stomach gurgling and groaning. He wasn’t going to make it back to the hotel. Clenching his sphincter, he tried to fight his impending bowel movement but he found himself feeling especially weak and sore, especially considering how vigorously Emily had ravished him the previous night. 

“Emily? Is that you?” a voice said from behind. 

The couple glanced behind them to see two young women. One of them was wearing a small pair of jean shorts and a pink bikini top. The other woman beside her had long blonde hair and was wearing a particularly tight black bikini. Emily pulled the blonde woman in for a hug. 

“Christine? I haven’t seen you since senior year of high school! How have you been?” Emily said, beaming with a smile. 

She then pulled the blonde woman in for a hug. 

“This is my friend Carry.” Christine said, gesturing to the woman at her side.

“Nice to meet you. What are you up to these days, Christine?” Emily asked. 

“I’ve got an internship at a law firm but I’m still in school.” she said. 

“Oh gosh, where are my manners? Let me introduce you to Mikey. He’s my husband. We just got married.” Emily said. 

“Congratulations!” Christine said. 

Mike extended his arm in preparation for a handshake but instead; Christine reached over and tussled his shaggy hair with her hand. 

“Aren’t you just the cutest little boy?” Christine said with a condescending smile. 

Mike frowned but he said nothing as he clenched his butt cheeks. There was little he could do but wait for the women’s conversation to conclude. Feeling light headed and unsteady on his feet, Mike couldn’t be sure if Emily had given him a laxative or a sedative. Maybe it was both? He certainly wouldn’t be making it back to the hotel but at least he might be able to get away from these two strange women that his wife was so intent on chatting with. Mike looked over at Emily, hoping that he might be able to offer a subtle plea with his eyes to be spared the humiliation that might soon befall him. Maybe if she saw that he was nervous, she would excuse them so they could return to the hotel? While he knew Emily was genuinely engaged in catching up with her old friend, she must have also been well aware that she’d given him some sort of injection to ‘relax’ him and that he would soon be losing control of his bowels. 

“Well, you must be one of the first people in our graduating class to get married. Mikey here must be a very special boy.” Christine said. 

Emily glanced over at him and smiled, stroking his back affectionately. Either she didn’t notice the look of desperation in his eyes or she was deliberately ignoring it. Mike felt his body beginning to hunch over ever so slightly and his unsteady knees beginning to bend.  

“Well, he’s a mischievous little boy sometimes but we’ve been through a lot together. He’s grown up so much this year.” Emily said. 

“I don’t know how you do it. I had a boyfriend last semester but between diaper changes and keeping his behavior under control, it just became too much. I don’t think I’m ready for a committed relationship yet… and he certainly wasn’t!” Christine said. 

“Yeah well, boys can certainly be -”

Just then, the young women’s conversation was interrupted by the crackling, wet cacophony of Mike filling his diaper with poop. Christine’s eyes widened and Mike made eye contract with her ever so briefly before averting his gaze. He couldn’t stand the thought of looking at any of these women in that moment. 

Emily wrinkled her nose and then giggled. 

“As I was saying, boys can certainly be a handful.” Emily said, breaking the silence. 

The women laughed, as if to relieve the tension in that moment. Seconds later, Mike found himself unable to remain on his feet and dropped to his knees in the warm sand, letting out a sigh of relief as he felt the front of his diaper warming with a stream of pee. In private, he might have had a chance to enjoy some of these sensations but in that moment, he knew he was making a humiliating spectacle of himself. The physical relief was not worth the severe blow to his already fragile self esteem but he had little other choice. Sadly, he wasn’t done yet. 

Placing his palms down in the sand, he was now on all fours grunting as he arched his back. He could feel their eyes on him even though he was staring down at the sand in front of him. At the very least, he knew that without pants on, there was an unmistakable bulge protruding from his padded rear end. Absolutely no one walking by him on that public beach could be mistaken about what he was doing. 

“Oh my, looks like he’s leaving you quite the wedding present in his diaper.” Christine said with a giggle. 

“Somebody’s having a fun time pooping himself.” the other woman chimed in. 

“Yep. He’s a dirty boy. That’s for sure.” Emily quipped. 

“So how long are you two going to be staying?” Christine asked.

“We’ll leave Monday morning. Mikey’s got classes and I’ve got work to get back to. We’ve got supersonic tickets. It’s a suborbital flight and we’ll be going at Mach 5, so we should get home in plenty of time.” 

Mike was relieved to hear them talking about other subjects and with another grunt, he forced more poop into his already full diaper. Inside the plastic tube, his penis strained as he became aroused. Maybe it was a good thing he was wearing a chastity device inside his diaper? If he hadn’t been, it would have been difficult to resist the temptation to start rubbing himself through his diaper. He could only hope that the three women had stopped looking down at him as he messed his diaper. Despite all of his social anxiety and feelings of embarrassment, the act had felt truly cathartic. 

“Well, I think we need to go back up to the room and get this little guy changed soon.” Emily said.

“Why not just go to the boardwalk by the hotel? It’s not very crowded there. Plenty of trash bins. We saw a boy Mikey’s age getting changed there yesterday. At least you won’t have to cut your walk short.” Christine said. 

“That’s not a bad idea. Maybe I’ll see you ladies back at the hotel later?” 

With that, Mike found Emily leading him by the hand up to the boardwalk. 

“Do we have to do this in public?” Mike whined. 

“That’s another thing you are way too sensitive about, Mikey. Sometimes we’re going to be in public and I’m going to have to change your diaper. If you think I’m going to let you get diaper rash just to spare you your pride, you’re wrong. Come on. Quit stalling. Get on the bench.” Emily said, laying out a towel. 

Squinting in the afternoon sun, Mike laid on his back. He had to admit that the change would be a lot easier without his sweatpants around his ankles. Unzipping his diaper bag, Emily retrieved a package of wipes. Flinching as she ripped back the tapes on his diaper, Mike could only imagine the revolting sight that his wife (and anyone walking past them) beheld as she opened his diaper. To her credit, she said nothing. Humming a tune to herself, she began thoroughly wiping the mess from his smooth, bare bottom. Mike couldn’t help but wonder if Emily had somehow planned everything that had happened… his morning bowel movement, the encounter with her old friend, and the diaper change on the boardwalk. She had made it clear that she didn’t like him ‘holding it’, so maybe this was meant to be some sort of initiation ritual to make him more comfortable with messing his diapers? 

Though he didn’t have a very clear view of the boardwalk while holding his knees to his chest, Mike could have sworn that he heard a group of women snickering and giggling at him. Out the corner of his peripheral vision, he even saw one of them pointing at him. Closing his eyes tightly, the feeling of Emily rubbing cold diaper rash cream all around his butthole was too much. As he listened to the sound of people’s footsteps clunking against the wooden planks, Mike’s penis strained against its prison. With Emily powdering him and slipping a clean diaper under his rear end, Mike tried to think about the orgasm that awaited him later that night… and this time, it would be on histerms. They had made a deal. Snug in a clean diaper, Mike was less concerned about the fact that he had just been changed in public and just glad that his genitals were no longer on display. It was strange to think that waddling around in a diaper and t shirt would make him feel more dignified than his previous position on the bench! 

That evening, after a candlelight dinner in the restaurant, Mike and Emily returned to the hotel. True to his word, he agreed to re-read the chapter in the book about sex and married life. Sitting in the corner of the room in his diaper and t shirt, he projected the text of the chapter onto the room’s wall using his watch. One section of the chapter made him particularly uncomfortable… XV: A Word on Monogamy.

A woman with a stronger, more assertive personality might thrive as the dominant partner in her heterosexual relationship and/or marriage. A kinder, gentler woman with more nurturing or maternal qualities might find such a relationship to be more of a burden.

We must acknowledge that some women (even married women) crave a relationship with a stronger partner who will take charge and lead them in some circumstances. There are no boys in society who truly fit such a description. It was a myth that the patriarchy established long ago to uphold their own power structure. But there are certainly a multitude of women in society who fit this description. Thus, it makes perfect sense that some bisexual women involved in romantic heterosexual relationships/marriages to boys might also desire another, separate relationship with a strong and independent female. For some women, making all of the decisions constantly as a caregiver for their male partner can be stressful. Surely those women deserve some respite from their duties as the dominant partner?

Monogamy was yet another myth created by the old patriarchy for the explicit purpose of regulating women’s sexual activity prior to and during marriage. Many women who did marry remained dedicated wives and mothers while their husbands engaged in extramarital affairs. Such affairs were typically meaningless in terms of their substance: superficial sexual relationships, exploitative to both the wife and mistress in question. Boys simply were incapable of delaying gratification in the days before enforced chastity. They masturbated, were unfaithful to their wives, coerced women into sex, and were incapable of self-control. Boys in the past were just as incapable of exercising sexual self-control sexually as boys today are of exercising bladder control!

In contrast, what is being proposed and endorsed here in this book does not constitute infidelity by any means. On the contrary, no wife should have to be dishonest or deceptive with her husband in regards to her romantic or sexual desires. Honesty is the foundation of any healthy relationship. However, it also must be said that no wife should feel permanently relegated to the role of caregiver and decision maker in her household when she could just as easily pursue a second committed relationship that would provide additional fulfillment. Such a bisexual women would then be contributing to society in taking care of her husband on the one hand while fulfilling her own needs simultaneously on the other. She would be able to offer love and care to her male husband, acting as the head of her household and making decisions. But she would also be able to engage in a healthy, adult relationship with another strong and independent woman who met her needs emotionally and sexually in ways that no boy would ever be capable of doing. 

Of course, virtually no woman has any desire to get involved in a sexual relationship with more than one boy. Acting as the caretaker and guardian of one boy is usually more than enough work for one woman! Women who wish to have multiple people to take care of in their household typically choose to become mothers. Thus, boys are unlikely to become involved in any sexual relationships with more than one woman. Although, some boys are bisexual as well and might engage in playful physical or sexual activities with other boys under the supervision of caregivers. Such activity should take place at the discretion of wives or caregivers. 

Ultimately, this is a decision that an individual woman must make for herself. If a woman is content in a heterosexual, monogamous sexual relationship; she is free to live such a lifestyle. However, no Matriarchal Feminist should ever feel confined to such a lifestyle. If a woman in a heterosexual marriage finds herself attracted to another women, emotionally or physically, she should be free to pursue it. This does not mean she is any less committed to taking care of her husband. 

While a Matriarchal Feminist should not require her husband’s permission to engage in any activity, as we have said, honesty is crucial to any relationship. So it is highly recommended that a married woman inform her husband that she is pursuing such a relationship. A wife need not share any unnecessarily intimate details but simply the broad strokes. 

For example a woman might say to her husband, “Tonight, you will have a babysitter because I will be going on a date with a friend from my office. In the future, we may decide to pursue a romantic relationship. If I bring her back to our home, I expect you to be courteous and polite. You will be expected to respect her just as you would respect me.” 

Mike wondered if it was really possible that Emily might, one day, sit down to have just such a conversation with him? After all; she was kind, gentle, and nurturing. Then again, she naturally seemed comfortable being in charge. Maybe it was the fact that she was the oldest in her family and took care of her younger brothers so often as she grew up?

In recent months though, Mike had grown uncomfortable with Emily’s friendship with Alyssa. As far as Mike was concerned, Alyssa was pure evil. She hated all boys and she was on a power trip. When Mike had first met Emily, she even admitted that Alyssa was a somewhat abrasive person who she didn’t get along with. So why were they such good friends now? Was it possible Emily was attracted to Alyssa? No! Mike couldn’t bear to even think that. The two women were friends and nothing more. Taking a deep breath, Mike realized that the damn book he was reading was just making him paranoid. Getting married and going on his honeymoon was a huge life change for him and he figured he just felt anxious about married life. Maybe all new husbands felt this way at first?

With renewed vigor, Mike pressed forward to finish the chapter. He knew that if he could just get through a few more pages, Emily would, at long last, allow him to be inside of her. Finally, Mike could reclaim his rightful place as a grown man. Sure, he might never have the chance to attempt potty training or ever use the toilet. He might not make many big decisions in their married life. And he might have to reluctantly agree to getting fucked in the ass whenever Emily was in the mood. But Emily would remember the night that heactually had the chance to fuck her. What if Mike actually gave her an orgasm with his penis? Then Emily might actually want to do it again! Maybe it might become a part of their regular sex life? The possibilities were endless. 

XVII: Misogynistic Sex

The vast majority of women today have never experienced vaginal intercourse with a member of the opposite sex. For the purposes of this text, we will call it misogynistic intercourse. There are many reasons this is an apt term. For one, such acts of intercourse were commonplace in the old patriarchy. Furthermore, even then, the vast majority of women did not experience orgasms from penetrative, vaginal intercourse. So while this activity routinely resulted in men having orgasms, it was hardly an equitable situation for their female partners. Many women at that point in history even admitted to faking orgasms. Sometimes they used such deception simply to conclude the chore of intercourse more quickly while in other circumstances, they were trying to placate the male ego. It is truly unfortunate that women had to resort to such theatrics during sexual intimacy. 

The physical abnormalities that boys began to exhibit in the late 2020s were legion and bladder incontinence was the most obvious. However, diminished physical strength was also another symptom. On average, male height and upper body strength was no greater than that of females. (Often, it was vastly inferior.) Consequently, the average male penis size saw a drastic decline as males went through puberty later and later. Ironically, this was far more devastating for males themselves than for any women around them. Patriarchal society placed a high value on superficial qualities: from women’s physical appearances in weight, breast size, bone structure, etc. to boy’s height and penis size.

With the widespread condition of micropenis developing in males as well as overall smaller size, modern women actually received even less pleasure from misogynistic intercourse than they had in decades past! While it is not nearly as demeaning to women as giving oral sex to boys, it makes no sense for this practice to continue. In many cases, even the mechanics of inserting an average male penis into a vagina, and maintaining its presence there, are met with difficulties. For this reason, artificial insemination is the primary means of women conceiving children today. As such, misogynistic intercourse is totally superfluous from the standpoint of any Matriarchal Feminist.

Mike suddenly felt a lot less confident after finishing his reading. Part of him wondered if perhaps that was Emily’s intention all along. Maybe she was hoping that simply reading the chapter would make him reconsider his desires altogether? Of course, Mike still wanted to have sex with his wife the old fashioned way but he also wanted it to be positive and memorable from her perspective as well. 

What if the book was wrong? Sure, Mike realized that the book wasn’t factually incorrect necessarily but it was certainly biased. Dr. Lauren Halie certainly didn’t see boys as equals by any means. Maybe some boys really could pleasure their wives sexually with ‘misogynistic intercourse’ but they just never got the chance to try because they believed what was written in Dr. Halie’s dumb book? Even if ‘misogynistic intercourse’ were pleasurable for women, Dr. Halie would still find something wrong with it. 

While Mike might have been wearing only a t shirt and a diaper, the small pep talk he had given himself offered some renewed confidence within the confines of their private hotel room. He felt more viral and manly than ever… or at the very least, he felt like he could pretend to be viral and manly for a little while. For the first time in their relationship, Mike wanted to be the one to initiate sex; to take Emily in his arms and kiss her passionately. Perhaps it made sense that Emily had always been the one to initiate sex in the past? Mike could only get so much enjoyment out of giving her oral pleasure… and he was pegged regularly enough that he certainly didn’t want initiate it any more frequently! Mike told himself tonight would be different though. Tonight, he would be the dominant one.

Emily was wearing a black pair of short shorts and a white tank top. Sitting on the bed, she sipped a glass of red wine while reading a book of her own. It was clear that she had no bra and Mike was already beginning to think lustful thoughts as he stared at her cleavage and nipples visible beneath her thin top.

“I finished reading.” Mike announced. 

“Yeah? And?” Emily asked, raising her eyebrows as if to challenge him. 

Mike felt an involuntary stream of warm pee in his diaper. Standing in front of Emily, he was a little nervous but he was determined to stand his ground. 

“Yeah. Like I said, I’ve read it before.” 

“And you still want to try this?” Emily asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah.”

“You know I’m only agreeing to this because I love you, right?” 

“Uh, y-yeah. I know.” 

Emily took a large sip of wine and placed her glass on the nightstand before standing up. Wrapping his arms around her, Mike grabbed her toned rear end in his hands and began kissing her passionately. Her lips took part in the kiss, though her mouth didn’t fully open up to accept his tongue. Finally, she pulled away. 

“Alright. Let’s get this over with. Lay down on the changing pad.” Emily said, motioning to the edge of the bed. 

“What?” Mike said. 

“Well silly boy, if we’re going to do this, I think we’re going to need to take off both your chastity device and your diaper. Don’t you think?” 

“Uh, y-yeah, of course. I just thought uh, we could kiss for a minute?” Mike said. 

Mike’s wife sighed and shrugged her shoulders. Instantly, he returned to kissing her on the lips and this time, she seemed a little more receptive. Pulling off his shirt, Mike wanted to appear confident even though his skinny physique wasn’t his most impressive feature. When the boys in the dorms were sent to the showers, he noticed Drew had a few dark hairs on his chest. Mike wished his own chest wasn’t so bare… he also wished that his pubic hair hadn’t been lasered off. 

A few seconds later, he pulled Emily’s shorts down to reveal a pair of light blue, cotton panties around her waist. They were a far cry from some of the sexy lingerie he had seen in her underwear drawer but better than the spandex athletic shorts she’d worn the previous evening. Mike figured it didn’t matter. He would be pulling off her panties soon and fucking her like a real man! He would fuck her the way she had fucked himso many times. 

“Okay, let’s get your diaper off.” Emily said impatiently. 

Pushing him onto the bed, Mike flopped backwards unexpectedly. A second later, Emily was untaping his diaper which proved to be slightly damp. Pressing a button on her watch, his chastity device popped open and she placed the pieces on the nightstand. Seeing his wife wearing nothing but a pair of cotton panties and a tank top, Mike’s member instantly became hard, his short little nub standing straight up. He was now in a rare position: totally nude in front of his new wife. Even when he got pegged, he usually kept his shirt on. It helped him to feel less vulnerable. Tonight though, he wanted to act confident about his body! If anything, Emily should have been feeling vulnerable about getting penetrated by him! As Emily took a step towards the bed, Mike frowned as he saw her bright green dildo sitting on the dresser behind her. Of course, it was far more sizable both in length and girth than his own member. For a fleeting moment, he desperately wished his own penis looked as impressive. Looking away from the dresser, he scooted up further on the bed as Emily grabbed his mostly dry diaper in her hands as she crawled towards him. 

“What’s that for?” Mike asked. 

“I just want to have a diaper handy in case you start to pee. We’ve got a mattress cover to protect the bed but I don’t exactly want to get sprayed by your little fire hose there, champ.” Emily said, wrinkled diaper still in hand. 

She then very casually slid down her panties and lay down in front of him. The intimate view that he beheld was nothing he hadn’t seen before: the lips of Emily’s womanhood and the landing strip of neatly trimmed, dark pubic hair above. He had pleasured her with his mouth dozens of times before but looking down at his own smooth, bare nub still hard as ever; Mike wasn’t sure what to do. Raising her eyebrows expectantly, Emily sensed his hesitation. 

Then Mike lunged towards her, giving her a deep kiss, which she returned as his tiny nub grazed her smooth, toned thigh. Climbing on top of her, he looked down at her crotch then back into her eyes… then down at her crotch then back into her eyes again.

“Wait a second. I’ve got some of the lube that I use when I peg you.” Emily said, grabbing a small container from the nightstand. 

Squirting some of the goop into her palm, Emily smeared some of it on his genitals. Mike gasped. Closing his eyes tightly, he tried desperately not to cum in her hand. Considering the size of his little penis, most of the lubricant was smeared on his balls but it still felt incredible. It brought him back to the night before when she had been simultaneously railing him in the ass while stroking his boner. 

Taking a deep breath, Mike used his hand to guide his nub into place. The warmth he felt between Emily’s thighs felt incredible and once again, he tried to will himself not to inadvertently climax in that very moment. Forcing his hips as far forward as he could, Mike tried to push himself in further but it felt as though he was still resting between the lips of her clit. 

“Is it in?” Emily asked. 

“Um… yeah.” Mike said with a frown. 

The expression on Emily’s face as they made eye contact was fairly neutral. She once again raised her eyebrows expectantly as if to ask, ‘what now?’ Mike slowly began kissing her on the neck, feeling her warm breasts pressed up against his chest as he pulled off her shirt. A memory from several weeks ago flashed through his mind. It was the recollection of his first time nursing at Emily’s breasts. The experience had been safe, warm, intimate, and loving. Now however; Mike felt nervous, vulnerable, and inadequate. Even so, he pressed on as he slowly thrust in and out. All the while, Emily’s blank facial expression didn’t seem to change. Part of Mike wished that she would at least pretend the experience was pleasurable for her… the way women used to. 

A second later, his nub slipped out and he had to guide it back in with his hands again. What struck Mike most was just how much work it was to move his hips so vehemently to continue grinding against her clit. And Mike’s own hips were plenty sore from his exertions with Emily the previous night! No wonder his wife was in such great shape. Pegging him must have been quite a workout. 

Beginning to sweat and breathe more heavily, Mike moved his hips more vigorously and closed his eyes tightly so he couldn’t see the look on Emily’s face. He wiped sweat from his brow. Exhausted by all of two minutes of thrusting, he felt his body building up towards an imminent climax. At the last second though, his nub slipped out once again. With his penis up against Emily’s smooth, toned abs; he gasped, squirting his tiny load all over her stomach as he squirmed on top of her. 

“All done?” Emily asked a second later. 

Still out of breath, Mike just quietly nodded. Clearly possessing more upper body strength than her husband, Emily pushed him up and rolled him off of her. The mattress cover crinkled beneath his sweaty, naked body. Grabbing a plastic pack of baby wipes from the nightstand, Emily quickly went to work cleaning the cum off of her stomach. She finished by running a baby wipe over her own crotch. Mike flinched as he felt a wipe running across his own genitals followed by the familiar plastic ring around his testicles and finally the tube around his penis. ‘Click’! Just like that, he was locked up again. 

Standing up, she quickly slipped her cotton panties back on and practically ran to the other side of the room to pull a clean diaper from its package on the dresser. 

“Grab your knees for me. Come on, hurry.” she said, frantically unfolding a clean diaper. 

It was like Emily was in a race against time and Mike knew exactly what she was thinking. She was determined to get him back into a diaper before he peed on either her or the floor by accident. She then gave him a quick, haphazard dusting of powder. As the thick, familiar padding was brought up between his legs, Mike had tears in his eyes as she smoothed out the tapes. He knew that they wouldn’t be repeating the act of ‘misogynistic intercourse’ anytime soon… if ever again. 

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO READ MORE:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086JCZVN9

• Like 3

This is not really my cup a tea but your writing is so good.

I bought the final.

I have a few questions I would like to ask you please.

1 can you describe Mike?

What does he look like?

What color hair and eyes does he have and how tall is he and

how much does he weigh?

2 What does Emily look like? Same questions?

When Emily pegs her husband does she get off does she have

a climax. Does the strap on have a dildo inside her?

I think I like this better than other cock stories because it will be

with a female rather then a male.

Now if you will excuse me I will read the rest of your story.

I'm a huge fan of your writing. Glad to see you finally wrapping this one up. This is definitely one my favorites of your series. I'd love to see some more stories set in this universe. It'd be interesting to see what happens to Mikey down the line. What will happen if Emily finds a permanent long term female partner? What happens when they start having children? What happens as those kids start growing up? How will Mikey react to his daughter(s) getting potty trained and treated more maturely while he and his son(s) are still treated basically like toddlers? What about a family vacation, where Mikey is left in the care ofone of his mothers-in-law / a babysitter or daycare worker with his brothers-in-law while Emily and her mom(s) go have grown up fun? There's just so many cool scenarios that could be explored. 

Also one last question, are you planning on writing any more of the Jenn series?

Eagle0769,

Thank you for buying my latest Ebook. I really appreciate the support and I work really hard on my books. I assure you that all of my stories have plenty of diaper content so... even if there are other fetishes mentioned that you don't enjoy, there will ALWAYS be plenty of diaper scenes. (I assume most of us like to see diaper content in a story somewhere, right?) 

There are physical descriptions of both Emily and Mike throughout the book and there are multiple descriptions just within this chapter that I posted here. I have copied and pasted them below though if you'd like to read them. 

EMILY

Brushing her short bangs out of her eyes, she propped her head up on her arm. Her tiny nose, long eyelashes, and warm smile were the epitome of feminine beauty. That much Mike had to admit. But the rest of her seemed rather masculine. He was still getting used to her recent pixie cut, which now made her current style shorter than his own shaggy hair. Mike missed her long, flowing, golden brown locks. The plain black pair of spandex boyshorts that she had worn to bed resembled something an athlete might wear and considering her exertions the previous evening with the harness, Mike had to admit they were appropriate. Even so, he had hoped to see her in some lacy lingerie or that transparent pair of panties he knew she owned. Her baggy tank top left her hard nipples visible in the morning light but her toned biceps were now clearly on display. He knew she had been working out a lot but it was now starting to show more. Gyms were largely female dominated institutions now… it was simply too difficult for most boys to build muscle mass. Nutrition guides for mothers and wives alike encouraged keeping boys on a healthy diet and avoiding junk food and sugar.

MIKE

Pulling off his shirt, Mike wanted to appear confident even though his skinny physique wasn’t his most impressive feature. When the boys in the dorms were sent to the showers, he noticed Drew had a few dark hairs on his chest. Mike wished his own chest wasn’t so bare… he also wished that his pubic hair hadn’t been lasered off.

As for your question about the strap-on dildo, no, Emily does not directly receive a lot of sexual pleasure from pegging. In this fictional future world, pegging is more about dominance, power, and psychological pleasures. Its a means for women to assert dominance. Emily gets sexually pleasured in many OTHER ways within this story. 

Fire07,

Thanks for all your support for my Ebooks! Glad you enjoyed them. At some point, maybe I will have other stories set in this future world but for the moment, I plan to write other ABDL stories for different Ebooks. And this will definately be the last story for Mike and Emily. I am not currently planning to write any sequels to this work or other works in the near future. The "Jen" series probably won't have many more sequels either - at least not within the next couple of months. But you can find "My Time With Jen" - which is a compilations of ALL the installments in the Jen series at the link below. Although, I'm assuming you already bought it, right? 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WHR3D93/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i3

Yeah I saw the compilation but I've already bought all the Jenn stories in their original anthologies. I'm eagerly awaiting what ever your next release is. I especially love when you lean more into the AB aspects of things.

I'm a longtime lurker (last post in 2011?!) who had to jump in here. I absolutely loved this series, NewGuy20! I just picked up this final book and can't wait for 5 PM to roll around so I can dig in. I've enjoyed all of your work--on here and on Amazon--but this series is especially good. It's a compelling premise and you've built a rich, believable world for the story to unfold in. The pacing and prose are superb. But most of all, the characters are interesting and empathetic. It's very rare for me to actually care what happens to characters in AB/DL stories, but you've pulled it off. As others have said, I'd love to see you write more stories in this world.

To anyone on the fence about this book, I'd highly encourage you to buy it if the bit posted above intrigues you. Or, rather, buy the first book in the series. It's a very small price to pay for a great story that obviously had a lot of care put into it. I don't know the author--online or off--and have no financial interest in this. Just a fan of the series who wants to see individuals who create high-quality content rewarded, so they continue to create. 

• 2 weeks later...