LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

Dawn was excited for her first year of college. She threw her bags on her bed and settled in. She wondered what college life would be like. This is the first year that they have taken undergrads and she was excited on who her roommate would be. She looked closer at her bed and saw that it had rails hanging over the side, and the other bed was exactly the same as hers. The room has cupboards that are locked, but inside they hold all the necessary diapers and supplies they need for at least 3 weeks. 

She was looking at her schedule as her roommate walked in, she was confused as it only listed one class and that it says that her full schedule will be given to her on arrival to the class. She sat her schedule down as she (you) walks in carrying her bags

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer came in smiling setting her bags under her bed"oh hi im Jennifer im so happy to meet you"she looks at her schedule"wow i only got something called ABC's"she then reads the bottom"oh i see ill get my full schedule in class

(Sorry my bad, the class should be “basics 101”)

“Hi! My name is Dawn.” She looks at her schedule “mine says basics 101, whatever that is” she sits down her schedule and spreads out her comforter and pillow and pulls out her favorite stuffed monkey.

Jennifer smiles"mine too i misread sorry im glad we have the same classes but what will this college be about anyway"she says smiling pulling out her favorite plushie dog

“It says class start at 7pm. Calm down and let’s unpack our clothes, take a shower and have a little rest and we will be fine.” Dawn was clearly more relaxed than Jennifer was.

“Oh dear, you had an accident, I was going to let you use my bathroom.” The woman says as she rubs Jennifer’s shoulder. “Go get in the shower to clean up.” 

The caregiver knows the basics class is the first mention of diapers and she can’t spoil that “No, just ask me if you have to go before your class, but not afterwards.”

Soon the alarm goes off waking the two girls. Dawn realizes she has to pee “oh, oh... I have to pee... is there a way I can do that?” She asks aloud