LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Could Use Some Donations

DailyDi

16 minutes ago, baker7 said:

Its My Birthday - I feel Generous: I got some presents, so NOW, I'm'a Gonna GIVE YOU ONE!!

How does $25 more sound?

Thanks for everything :)

Brian

Happy Birthday and thanks for the gift!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Happy Birthday and thanks for the gift!

Thank You Mikey - I wanted to help you also, you have been a godsend to me - I just wished I could have made my decisions a few years earlier to become a member here ;)  Coasties know the Slogan: "Semper Paratis" (Always Ready)  Marines know the slogan "Semper Fedelis" (Always Faithful) I am both  Ready and Faithful - and at your service sir :)

Brian

10 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Just sent over that $50 I promised. Idk if it matters but I totally forgot to login when sending it.

Anyway Hope it helps!

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Menaiya said:

Threw some more money in the bucket for June.

Thanks! Just paid to renew the forum software license so the extra helps big time!

@DailyDi

Did we just MEET the goal for June in like 2 days?  WOW!!!  I wish I could give ya some on a more regular basis, as I love and support my community!  I will most likely do that again as Finances allow - Thank You for all you Do - It IS appreciated :)

Brian

13 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

Did we just MEET the goal for June in like 2 days?  WOW!!!  I wish I could give ya some on a more regular basis, as I love and support my community!  I will most likely do that again as Finances allow - Thank You for all you Do - It IS appreciated :)

Brian

Yep, thanks largely to one individual who's been filling the meter every month, but also some other kind folks. Made it possible for me to pay the $95 software license the moment the bill came in!