LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have an idea for a story, I'd love to give it away as a prompt if it interests anyone or I would be happy to collaborate. It came to me while reading "A New World: Semester One," which is an ebook set in the nearish future in which all men are incontinent and have to wear diapers, this leads to a radical societal restructuring. I'm imagining a story set in the more immediate future that's a sort of feminist dystopia where a virus or something makes all women incontinent, it becomes normal for women to wear diapers and then we see an unwinding of women's rights until they are basically minors under their fathers or husbands like coverture.

Interesting concept. I had a short story about a virus that cause bowel and bladder incontinence. I think I named the disease Bowel and Bladder Incontinence Emaciative Syndrome or BaBIES for short.

If you have a DL slant to it, I could see it. I'm a little busy with a few other projects but if you don't get any bites in a month, I'd be interested in seeing where it goes. Does it cause bladder only or bladder and bowel? Is it total loss or severe weakness?

I have one vision of women returning to the long dresses and petticoats of yesteryear or a new style where poofy bottoms are all the fashion rage with short skirts that do not disguise the real need for diapers.

Do you have any outlines or arcs you want to pursue with it? Are we following one wife's or one husband's journey or is it collection of similarly themed stories, such as a chapter of a the outbreak, 10 years later, 20 years later until no living person has a memory of life before the outbreak?

I can see a resistance group of women that are not incontinent as a subplot, trying to regain rights for women. I have an idea that I won't discuss here since it would be a slight twist.

It has potential.

Working title(s): The Diaper Plague, Lady Problems or When Girls Lost their Toilet Training

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, igel said:

Was the title "It's the flu, isn't it?". Or was that an other story with a very similar concept. 

That was the one. It is part of one of my short story collections.