LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

247 wearing and messing

So as some of you may have read, I've made myself bladder incontinent over the last 5 years with the help of my fiance. She has been very supportive and has no issues with the pitfalls that come with incontinence. Lately, she has hinted at moving towards not using the toilet at all. Now, as much as I love the thought of this, it scares me a little. 

So my question is, who out there has gone down this road and how do you deal with messy diapers at work and in daily life around friends and stuff? 

I think that it's important to buy packets of adult wipes.  You'll go through baby wipes incredibly quickly.  With the correct techniques and equipment (i.e. wipes) it won't be necessary to bathe or shower after every single dirty nappy.  Dispose of dirty nappies properly by balling them up, putting them in plastic bags, tieing the bags shut and then tossing into regular rubbish.

• Like 1

Don’t let it scare you. Learn to change at particular times during any 24 hour period. Over time you will poop without paying attention to it. You’ll find that being full is really much better than not. Using internal deodorant helps with odors. You will also notice that you won’t go just one time per day. It’ll be multiple times usually within an hour or two of eating. Naturally the amounts will be less. 

I know that once I start down this road, I don't think it will take long to actually became incontinent. But I suppose I'm frightened about the smell, mess time to change, and all that. My morning messes are always big and smelly so this scares me. But, after some chat with my fiance, I'm going to do a 72 hour trial, starting at midnight tonight of not using the toilet. I will see how that goes. 

• Like 1

After going 24/7 back in 2018, I largely abandoned this practice.  There has been the odd dirty nappy out of logistics/convenience but they are rare for me.

Odour would be the primary issue with skin integrity a close second.  I think smell would be a huge factor inhibiting social competence and we many not see that coming.  A wet nappy is a silent secret in public, but a dirty nappy is a different ballgame.  I can remember once, many years ago, I was out somewhere with a pair of other DL in the USA and one of them clearly decided to "load up".  OMG....  It was very, very obvious what had happened and not in a good way.

I know in the US there are internal deodorants that can be bought over-the-counter but I've not seen them sold thusly here in Australia.

Be wary of olfactory habituation (aka "nose-blindness").  Turns out the wearer of the load is the least competent person to estimate its general offensiveness to others.

I guess for people who have no choice, that's just something they learn to manage and I salute them.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, oznl said:

I know in the US there are internal deodorants that can be bought over-the-counter but I've not seen them sold thusly here in Australia.

Head to Chemist Warehouse and get some chlorophyll detox health drink. It comes in a 500ml bottle for about $10. Get the brand 'Healthy care' 

I take about 20-25ml a day in the morning and whilst it turns your poo green it does remove a lot of the odour to the point that if you're wearing a nappy with plastic pants and a belt cinched up you wouldn't notice unless in close quarters for a while.

17 hours ago, Puppyz said:

Head to Chemist Warehouse and get some chlorophyll detox health drink. It comes in a 500ml bottle for about $10. Get the brand 'Healthy care' 

I take about 20-25ml a day in the morning and whilst it turns your poo green it does remove a lot of the odour to the point that if you're wearing a nappy with plastic pants and a belt cinched up you wouldn't notice unless in close quarters for a while.

Mmm, comes up as "no longer available" on the CW website ?  Maybe the nanny-state found out that it actually worked and so made it prescription-only.

I recently bought some Chlorophyll supplements off of Amazon. My diet currently sucks but I would say that these get rid of 80% of the smell. Diet can take care of another large portion. If you don't currently wear plastic pants I have heard those can do wonders for containing the smell while you excuse yourself to change.

On 4/5/2020 at 1:34 AM, Constantlywet said:

I know that once I start down this road, I don't think it will take long to actually became incontinent. But I suppose I'm frightened about the smell, mess time to change, and all that. My morning messes are always big and smelly so this scares me. But, after some chat with my fiance, I'm going to do a 72 hour trial, starting at midnight tonight of not using the toilet. I will see how that goes. 

Please tell us how it turned out! I’m very interested in your findings!

7 hours ago, oznl said:

Mmm, comes up as "no longer available" on the CW website ?  Maybe the nanny-state found out that it actually worked and so made it prescription-only.

Weird, I bought some today from my local branch. Unless they're phasing it out. 

You can still buy the Swisse (I think) brand but it's $15 a bottle versus $10 

Edit: I've only been able to buy the Healthy care brand at one of the CW's in Gladdy, the one I don't go to often never has it. It may be something my branch gets for whatever reason..... Probably just because some weird dude keeps buying it so his pants don't smell lol XD

• Like 1
I think that it's important to buy packets of adult wipes.  You'll go through baby wipes incredibly quickly.  With the correct techniques and equipment (i.e. wipes) it won't be necessary to bathe or shower after every single dirty nappy.  Dispose of dirty nappies properly by balling them up, putting them in plastic bags, tieing the bags shut and then tossing into regular rubbish.
i used emptybread bags. perfect size for a rolled up diaper.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Puppyz said:

You can still buy the Swisse (I think) brand but it's $15 a bottle versus $10

Yes, I tried the Swisse stuff.  It tasted like drinking toothpaste but I've had worse.   I wasn't using my nappies in that fashion (at least not much) but even after a few weeks, I didn't notice any difference.  Currently I take the Swisse tablets to help manage any pee smell.  Again, not convinced there is any effect but I've bought them (200 tablet pack) so i might as well use them.  I'm not sure I'll bother buying more though.

On another thread, it was suggested to me that I needed to find something based on Chlorophyllum rather than simply Chlorophyll: that seemed a bit much for Nanny-stralia though...

try doubling the dose. It says on the bottle to take 15ml a day, That didn't do anything for me so I doubled it to 30ml a day. That turned everything a definite shade of green nad helped with the smell greatly. The same was when I was taking the pills when travelling, took a dose morning and then afternoon as well. Works out a lil expensive though.

I actually use it all the time now as I find it greatly helps with B.O (not that it was bad before) and I can wear a T shirt for a lot longer before it gets that funky B.O smell under the arms. I tend to wear a good t shirt when going out for an hour or two and then into a work shirt at home and cycling between 3-4 shirts over the course of a week. It also helps foot B.O and my shoes don't get as smelly as before. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/4/2020 at 10:24 AM, Constantlywet said:

So as some of you may have read, I've made myself bladder incontinent over the last 5 years with the help of my fiance. She has been very supportive and has no issues with the pitfalls that come with incontinence. Lately, she has hinted at moving towards not using the toilet at all. Now, as much as I love the thought of this, it scares me a little. 

So my question is, who out there has gone down this road and how do you deal with messy diapers at work and in daily life around friends and stuff? 

@Constantlywet How did it go?  

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 12:34 AM, Constantlywet said:

I would love for my girlfriend to be this. Supportive. You are so lucky.

Any updates?

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, diapereddaddy1922 said:

Honestly unless you sit in it a long time smell isnt a big issue. I have messed myself many times in frint of customers. As long as you dont make it weird and stay calm they wont know at all. 

I have no idea how people can believe that. It’s almost always apparent to people around you in a very short time. And for anyone who is genuinely incontinent (or the parent of a baby) that’s just part of the reality of the way life is...

But if you’re doing this for fun and think you’re getting away with it, no you almost certainly are not.

• Like 1

A lor of it has to do with diet and the time frame. Yes if you make a face, grunt, and then stand there for a half hour people will know. But if it begins to happen mid conversation and you do not pani ie poker face and politely finish your conversation and go take care of yourself people will be none the wiser. Like I said this is how ive been doung it for years now and, while I dont make it a habit of starting a conversation while i have poop in my diaper, i sont freak out when it happens. The last thing most people are thinking when they are around you is "I bet he has pooped his diaper". Now some of my friends when my wife and I have been hanging out did notice me excuse myself and ask "did you have an accident" but thats because the knew the cercumstance in advance that I have "continence issuses". But that is the only time I have been specifically asked but most of the time its never been brought up other than my friends wife jokingly asking for a couple of my diapers because she is telling a recent story of when she pooped herself.

Another thing is when youve been living this way a while you learn your bodys timing and plan around that. Yes unexpected accidents come up but for the most part you know whats going on and how to plan accordingly. Its not like, unless you are sick, gonna be walking arpund constantly pooping yourself. It usually happens once or twice a day and ypu learn to schedule ypur day accordingly

• Like 1
12 hours ago, diapereddaddy1922 said:

Some of my friends when my wife and I have been hanging out did notice me excuse myself and ask "did you have an accident" but that's because the knew the circumstance in advance that I have "continence issues".

That is still so very rude even though they know you have continence issues.  Just the fact that they already know means they must realize you "had an accident" making it all the more unnecessary to say anything at all about it.