LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Age Regression scripture i found

I found this it talks about turning back into little ones for those of you struggling with who you are here you go.:

Matthew 18  v 3

“And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and BECOME AS LITTLE CHILDREN, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

that was jesus speaking so i thought it might be of some added value to some of you

heres another:

Revelation 10:1 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

There you have it  hope this helps contribute 

Incorrect. Jesus in that verse was using a child as a rebuff to the Apostles asking who’s the greatest in heaven. It has nothing to do with AR, but trust. Being great gets one nowhere with God, you need to be humble.

There’s more facets to exegesis than simply treating the Bible as a novel or magazine. Factors like anthropology and language play into how one comprehends Scripture.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

well, obviously the scripture is not referring to age regression but at the same time, when you see little children and their simple faith-driven approach to God, you see what Jesus was meaning. Adults complicate things but children approach God with a simplicity of heart and an understanding that adults often do not have. 

• Like 2

That particular passage of scripture is referring to a child's faith in believing that which s/he can not see or touch, but they believe. It's like their imaginary friends when they are small that keep them safe, or play with them. To them they are as real as you and I are. A child like faith is not corrupted with thoughts of sexual deviance when they are children, their minds are pure. When they look at Mommy they see Mommy, not a MILF, or T&A...it's just Mommy. As a child learns, and becomes more sexually active the other thoughts start entering their minds.

It's like a Rorschach Image test a child will see butterflies, or ponies, or puppies, whereas an adult will see more mature, or sometime even evil and bizarre things. Children play make believe and they can envision the imagery necessary to accomplish the transitions to be the cowboy, police man, princess, warrior etc.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Dee Cee said:

I have been a Christian, ever since I can remember , maybe 2nd grade , I knew the concept of giving your heart to Jesus ! 
I have been many things in this life ! And I’m just a sinner , but Jesus loves us , SO VERY MUCH , that there is nothing we can do that might keep us from entering , heaven , would you just throw , your small child out , in the snow just because , they fell short of your instructions? I don’t think so ! As he paid for every sin we could ever do except… ONE , and that sin is , rejecting     Him , not bothering to ask for forgiveness, in a sincere attitude! That is the only sin , we can’t be forgiven for , because we rejected HIM !  How can he forgive you of something , if you won’t ask forgiveness, for the wrong ,WE HAVE NOT DONE ?     But just like everybody else , I’m a adult diaper lover , I like to use my diapers to the fullest , now I don’t find any thing sexual about that , but I do remember reading a passage in the Old Testament, about where you are allowed to poop , and I don’t think it was in a adult diaper , because that’s causes you to be unclean ! But as far as asking , a pastor about it , I don’t think I could do , that as I’m embarrassed to divulge that info with another living soul , except Jesus , and my wife ! And I think it is a sin that I do confess to him , about it ! I hear people talk about , confessing to their priest , and he can for give you of your sins that is so wrong , that man couldn’t forgive you of farting , in the pew , their whole gig is , wrong , and I have , blown many a priest , right out of the water , about just about anything they say or do , but that’s another story !

gotta disagree a little, 2 sins we cant be forgiven for(in the flesh at least) is rape and murder, book of 1st john 3:15 no salvation in the flesh for murder "Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that eternal life does not reside in a murderer. ", deuteronomy 22:25 "But if in the open country a man meets a young woman who is betrothed, and the man seizes her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die." for those they gotta go before  THE judge for forgiveness, and if they knew it was wrong at the time, and i tend to think they did and do, they might be screwed for eternity

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 2:56 AM, feralfreak said:

gotta disagree a little, 2 sins we cant be forgiven for(in the flesh at least) is rape and murder, book of 1st john 3:15 no salvation in the flesh for murder "Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that eternal life does not reside in a murderer. ", deuteronomy 22:25 "But if in the open country a man meets a young woman who is betrothed, and the man seizes her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die." for those they gotta go before  THE judge for forgiveness, and if they knew it was wrong at the time, and i tend to think they did and do, they might be screwed for eternity

All sins are forgiven including someone who murders, the only unforgivable one is blasphemy of the Holy Spirt and rejection of Christ 

We who are saved are saved by grace through Christ and His death and resurrection 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

All sins are forgiven including someone who murders, the only unforgivable one is blasphemy of the Holy Spirt and rejection of Christ 

We who are saved are saved by grace through Christ and His death and resurrection 

they CAN be forgiven, but they gotta go to God for trial, its why he demands capital punishment for such things.

7 hours ago, feralfreak said:

they CAN be forgiven, but they gotta go to God for trial, its why he demands capital punishment for such things.

Again I don’t agree there is nothing we can do or have to do. Gods grace is sufficient for everything 

We can’t do anything to gain more forgiveness, all that is needed is repentance of our sins and trust Christ for our salvation 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Again I don’t agree there is nothing we can do or have to do. Gods grace is sufficient for everything 

We can’t do anything to gain more forgiveness, all that is needed is repentance of our sins and trust Christ for our salvation 

all we can do is agree to disagree

• Like 2