LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Would a Submissive Teacher Get Realistically Taken Advantage of, By a Teacher's Assistant?

In the story I'm working on, the first part involves my teacher heroine (named Alice) getting an inkling of her submissive tendencies via her (female) teaching assistant taking advantage of her, ultimately leading to her firing, but 'm not sure how to express this.  

If you're a hetero woman, and noticed an insecure woman was your boss( and whom you maybe even envied), how would you take advantage of her?  I know that being submissive is not necessarily the same as being passive, unconfident, and and insecure, but Alice, in my case, is, enjoying erotic humiliation, or is it degradation?  How to show this side of her character, anyway--I don't know much about this kink, anyways, and probably could use more info on this kink, including terms for it.  But in any case, I want this to be shown early in the story, but subtly.  

This is the first part of Alice's descent, and I want it REALLY believable.

17 hours ago, Noitard said:

If you're a hetero woman, and noticed an insecure woman was your boss( and whom you maybe even envied), how would you take advantage of her?  I know that being submissive is not necessarily the same as being passive, unconfident, and and insecure, but Alice, in my case, is, enjoying erotic humiliation, or is it degradation?  

Well I do have one idea:

I don’t know about them doing kinky stuff:

But what if, the assistant is more assertive than Alice and with the class all misbehaving and Alice not being able to control them the assistant takes advantage of Alice’s weakness and steps in and does Alice’s job for her and takes charge.

Alice tries to get her class back from assistant’s control, but she can’t because the class don’t take Alice seriously as the main teacher having proven to them she can’t control them like assistant can.

And with assistant and Alice being newbie’s at the school, there roles in the hierarchy of thing’s is sort of still un-established.

Also am I right in guessing this is the same story you were asking about before with the teacher (presumably Alice) being in disguise as a student?

If that’s the case, perhaps you could use this part of the story to write in that Alice has a ‘taster’ at being a student.

Maybe Alice early on before the class get really bad sits next to a student to help or something, but they all just assume she’s a student and once the class goes to chaotic crazy shit the assistant does her whole taking control thing, and Alice is forced to do as she’s told and join in with the school work like all the other students or something.

Anyway that’s just an idea 

THat's kind of what I have in mind, but what do you mean, in Alice having a "taster" as a student?  THat's not a bad idea you have, at the end, with the assistant treating her as a student inadvertently, or almost inadvertently.  The theme of the story, really, is that Alice doesn't know her place, her role, and  she's lost, looking for guidance.  SHe may be academically qualified to teach, but is emotionally stunted.  

My question, is how to make the assistant?  Jealous?  Cruel?  Or, just effciently, impersonally bossy,?    I'm leaning towards the last option, as of now, but that's permeable.  I want other women to take advantage of ALice's tendencies, but I want them to take other vectors than Hardman's.  FOr one thing, ALice has a humiliation kink.  It is different from that of being a little, but I dare say compatible.  How does a humiliation kink manifest in the real world?

• 5 weeks later...

The assistant, before she had taken her current  position, had raced for Alices current job.

The assistant isn’t just superior to Alice, she also wants too feel more superior. That’s why she becomes vile towards Alice as soon as she “accidentally” takes on the role of a student.

maybe the assistant cleverly convinces Alice too take on the role of a student because that could help become a better teacher seeing the class again from a student perspective. 

Good luck