LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Silicon catheter ouchy

I finally gave into a long time curiosity and bought a silicon catheter.  It's the smallest I could find 5mm and it has pronouced ridges.  I have a chastity cage with a urethral plug so I've got a little experience.  The first time I used the plug I was sore for the rest of the day, then I wore it more often and found it very comfortable.  I haven't worn it for months though. 

I cleaned very well and lubed it and it slid in easy without force.  Eventually it stopped after some slow back and forth it went all the way in and to my surprise I was peeing.  I'd forgot to plug the tube.  It slid out and I spent some time trying to get the little plug in the tube and work out how it's suppose to attach to the penis.  I couldn't seem to get it to go back all the way in and I eventually realized my penis was starting to hurt.  I took it out, and since yesterday it's burning at the tip of my penis when I pee, which I read was normal.

It was a really intense burning sensation, but this morning it's much milder.  

I think I focused on lubing the end of the tube and my hole, but by the time the end of the tube got there the lube was mostly gone and pushed further in.  Also I think hole has gone back to being smaller now.  

Any tips?

After a few times the urethra looses sensitivity and there is no discomfort. The catheter is designed not to be reused however soaking in a mix of about 70% alcohol and water then rinsed with boiled water, has always worked for me. Every care is needed to avoid bladder infection.

13 hours ago, Old_PA said:

After a few times the urethra looses sensitivity and there is no discomfort. The catheter is designed not to be reused however soaking in a mix of about 70% alcohol and water then rinsed with boiled water, has always worked for me. Every care is needed to avoid bladder infection.

Thanks. The pain changed yesterday into a very pleasurable feeling when peeing, almost like an orgasm.  Felt completely normal this morning and I tried again.  Once inserted I had no flow this time, but a very strong urge to pee.  Eventually I pushed as i would pee and this caused me to pee around the catheter which was almost all the way in.  Peeing around the catheter is what caused the pain yesterday and it hurt today too.  I stuck with it today and found that if I slid it out a couple inches I was getting some flow through the tube a little from the sides.  Left it in for awhile.  Once out I was pretty sore and used my chastity cage and plug for awhile which seemed to make urination less painful.  Now with that off and my urethra totally empty it's a really intense burning sensation.  

Would more water and diluted pee help?  

Why am I peeing around the tube when it's all the way in?  

Urine should come out when a catheter is inserted into the bladder unless:

A)the bladder is empty

B)the catheter has a blockage

C)the catheter was not all the way into the bladder.

Since you removed the catheter you can look at it and see if it has blockage.

And since you were able to force urine past the catheter you bladder was not empty.

That leaves C) the catheter was not all the way into the bladder.

Unless someone can come up with a better solution.

And just to put this out there I am not in the medical field in any form except as a patient.  I do have limited experience with catheters inflicting them upon myself.

The pronounced ridges and plugging the tube part of the description leads me to believe that you have purchased a kink type catheter/sound and not a medical type intermitent/foley catheter? 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Puppyz said:

The pronounced ridges and plugging the tube part of the description leads me to believe that you have purchased a kink type catheter/sound and not a medical type intermitent/foley catheter? 

Yeap, I was too ignorant to know the difference.  Things are better today, no more pain, but it's extra sensitive.  I'm still curious about using a catheter, but now I'm afraid.  Surely an actual foley catheter wouldn't hurt like that coming out?

3 hours ago, diaperchucky said:

Yeap, I was too ignorant to know the difference.  Things are better today, no more pain, but it's extra sensitive.  I'm still curious about using a catheter, but now I'm afraid.  Surely an actual foley catheter wouldn't hurt like that coming out?

Once you get used to a foley or intermittent there's usually no pain involved, sometimes a slight sting maybe. 

I use an intermittent at least once a day to fully drain my bladder as I retain about 200ml due to botox injections for urge incontinence. 

it's 350mm 5mm wide intermittent silicon catheter, but I'm not going to use it again.  

try a foley like the Bard Lubricath silicone. ithasa coating that doesnt stick and creates its own lube. pushing sterile through the cath whileinserting would also reduce irritation.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk