LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Idea on Expedited Untraining Towards Diaper Dependancy

12 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Just curious "OPEN"?  What you mean by that?

I am going to assume that he means not flexing your pee muscle to squeeze out the last of your pee. The reason I am assuming that is that is what I am doing after wetting, though it is not easy to refrain from flexing that muscle.........as I said, I am just assuming that is what DiaperboyEddie is referring to

On 9/10/2020 at 6:44 AM, SrDiapCaged said:

I am going to assume that he means not flexing your pee muscle to squeeze out the last of your pee. The reason I am assuming that is that is what I am doing after wetting, though it is not easy to refrain from flexing that muscle.........as I said, I am just assuming that is what DiaperboyEddie is referring to

I have been successful at having a relaxed sphincter nearly always by not squeezing it.   I feel myself wetting unconsciously without forcing it.

The only conscious thought at first was “do not clench!”

• Like 1
On 9/9/2020 at 5:30 PM, Ginger said:

I also found that trying to remain "OPEN" after peeing helped me lose bladder control as well. I will also say that I've lost some bowel control as well and I assume once one goes they both eventually may go. However, that was my desired outcome so maybe subconsciously thats why. Idk. Best of luck to you and i hope you enjoy the journey !!! ?

How are you when do you want to talk to me again.

• 4 weeks later...

So anyone that was looking for an update I apologize that it was not more timely. So, I started this process back in April when I posted it. It wasn't too long after that, maybe a couple weeks that I backed out of untraining. I wore 24/7 for a couple 2 week stints in the summer. I have not abandoned 24/7 or untraining entirely but things seemed too chaotic to proceed at the time.

Anyway, ultimately what I meant by my post was that the conventional wisdom seems to be that untraining is a set of passive processes. I am not a parent and am the youngest of my generation so I do not have have first hand experience in this but I was and still doing a bit of reading on potty training. There seem to be two or three processes. One is very fast 3-5 days of intensive "training" and the other lets the child decide in their own time to use the bathroom more naturally. It seems to me in diaper training that everyone has latched onto the slow and steady approach. Wear diapers and eventually your body will decide to use them. Could there not also be a fast approach? One will not be "untrained" in this time much the same way that a toddler still requires diapers for naps and sleep after initial potty training but at least a nice jump start.

My initial post was about expediting the initial bladder shrinkage phase and increase the number of times one "practices" peeing in a day from a dozen to several dozen very quickly. Again a much more active approach.

I propose that one could greatly expedite the process by taking a very active approach. Much the same way that parents can break the use of a diaper of fundamentally capable (in that their bladders and brains are ready for potty training) toddlers in under a week I think that a focused effort by an adult could do the same. I believe that one of the greatest inhibitors to losing control is the fear of leaks. What if for one week someone dressed as they are potty trained, wearing regular clothes and non absorbent underwear but acted incontinent, peeing and/or pooping in their clothes. Immediately everyone would say that sounds gross and a lot of laundry. But isn't that the point? As adults with 16+ years of toileting experience and societal norms it sounds outrageous? This mental block stops the subconscious from letting go.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 9:25 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Just curious "OPEN"?  What you mean by that?

@DiaperboyEddie12

I think @Gingermeans that she is keeping her bladder RELAXED, rather than to hold it closed, which means that anything she ingesting will come out eventually - if your bladder is in a relaxed, open state, then the likelihood of her peeing without realizing she is doing it will happen more frequently, and she'll have a wet diaper to change, since she has apparently lost bladder control :)

Brian