LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post When Wet

dlsafrica

Not working tomorrow so I get to sleep diapered tonight, right now I'm sitting on the couch watching "Wheel" with a bottle of apple juice and a damp Hello Kitty Easy-up on my bottom. My wife knows I'm damp that's why she gave me the apple juice, I'm suppose to use the potty when I'm in pull-ups. If I'm more than damp at bedtime she wont put me in a Pampers. I think she just likes to see me waddle to the bathroom in my Easy-ups... I'll see how long I can hold out then just make it to the potty in time... I want to sleep in Pampers tonight...

At bedtime last night (my bedtime is 10 o'clock, when Mummy sends me upstairs), I put on a terry cloth nappy with an extra soaker.  The it was into bed and in minutes I was sound asleep.  When Mummy came to bed later I had already wet once.  Mummy fed me my night-time bottle of milk then I went off again.  I must have wet 3 or 4 times more during the night.  Now it's nearly 9 in the morning and I'm in a wet heavy nappy having my breakfast.  I've already taken Mummy her mug of tea.  Soon I'll go upstairs again to change for the day, but for now I'm feeling good sitting in a soggy pile of towelling nappy.

• 4 weeks later...

I changed out of a wet diaper 20 minutes ago.  Now my new diaper is wet.  I love my diapers.  I love my plastic baby pants.  I keep looking in the mirror to see how I look in my baby pants.  I have to change again. 

Got up, changed out of my wet diaper and it took about half an hour before the new one was wet....Have to wait to change now as changing too often creates a whole heap of used diapers, fills my bin and waste collection is only every two weeks!

I have been in thisdiaper since 6:30 last night, I had wet it by7:00 I will be changedout of itat11:00 (about 12 minutes from now

This is what I amwearing

large.wetchristine.jpg.b0f0c2f540ccb4200

First wet at 11:30 last night. It is now 4:30 in the afternoon My chastity area is still mostly dry. I may change at 5

pink%20check%20and%20pearl.jpg

I finally did change out at 6 and except for somee areasin the lower part of the back, I was still dry

I first wet at 6:55 last night. I wet an awful lot, will change out at 10:00 EST only 15 hours

red%20and%20red.jpg

A three piece red outfit; blouse, skirt and outermost rubber panties, with the usual, very short, to be easily lifted full, to hide the very thick diapers that go for so long without needing to be changed, high-waist skirt to make changing easy

From 11:15 last night to 4:15 This afternoon

pearl%20and%20dark%20pink.jpg

Slept in Parents Choice training pull-ups, stayed dry as I'm suppose to be when in training pants. Was given permission to wet my pull-ups this morning, will be on my way upstairs to be changed shortly. Sounds like she is fixing a bottle of formula so hopefully I will be in Pampers for the rest of the morning...

857049426_Wetsm(15).thumb.jpg.c061ca508e9df2abb26fda7c19296bf9.jpg

If have been in thisdiaper since 6:00 and first wet at about 6:35 last night, it is now noontime

One of the advatages of putting a little girl in skrit and blouse outfits is that you can use each part to create a nes outfit so there is more varietydark%20ponk%20and%20flowers.jpg

made from

large.1735141465_flowerskirtandblouse2.j

and

pearl%20and%20dark%20pink.jpg

Sirts, dresses and babydolls can hide VERY thick diapers and rubber panties And short skirts and babydolls are so easy to live up for changing. See how thick Christine's diapers anre? That is why she can go 14 or more hours without urgently needing to be changerd

Change1.jpg

That is something you cannot do with pampers and pull-ups/training panties, only cloth diapers and rubber panties will do

2 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

I’m in the tub. Does that count?

Not usualy, but it is all right for today, since it is the SabBATH

First wet this diaperby 8;30 lsst night.itisnow3:30i pm

Thisdemonstrateshow,eventhough the skirtis the same, a different blouse and rubber panties make a very different lotfit. The panties matche the background color of the lifted skirt, you can also see that the bottom of the blouse is left unfastened tomake changingeasier

Sameskirt%20newblouse.jpgskirt%20top%20and%20rubber%20panties.jpg

Wet by 7:30 PM is now 10:40 AM

Another skirt and blouse with a blue over-top

pink%20and%20blue.jpg

blue%20top%20pink%20panties.jpg

I just woke up in soaked thick overnight diapers. I am in a A+ Level 4 diaper with a Goodnites as a stuffer, with a large Attends with Waistband with a Huggies Size 6 and vintage plastic baby diaper as a stuffer and of course my blanket sleeper. I will stay in these diapers for a bit enjoying the warm wetness until I have to get up to go in the office for a meeting.

Sitting here this evening in a soggy seni.....might finish it off with a big load, but not sure ...* Ohhh mystery!* I kind have to go but kinda dont....see what happens later.

I am in a very wet, but not to the point of leaking, Molicare Maxi diaper that I have been wearing for 6 hours now.  When I diapered myself I put several drops of Baby Powder Scented oil from Abbey & Sullivan. Just a few minutes ago before I logged on to DD my wife commented on how nice I smell, even after 6+ hours in a wet diaper.