LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post When Wet

dlsafrica

5:15, I’ve been up since 3:20, yesterday I bought myself some new pillows, thinking I would sleep better, wrong! One they are soft, two noisy, thirdly two is too much and one is not enough, add to that I have a bit of a stuffed nose and the weather is cold AND I wet my diaper so that also woke me up and now I’ve been playing on my phone since, maybe an afternoon sleep at 2pm them waking up at 5pm didn’t help (I had no problem with my new pillows then) on my 2nd cup of coffee, listening to Jimmy Buffett, it’s going to be a looong day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I woke up this morning and wet my M4 and went back to sleep! Now im in a soaked M4 and not wanting to change. Unfortunately my neighbor has knocked on my door a few times so i might need to get cleaned up and rejoin the world.

• Like 1

I stayed dry last night, so after my shower this evening I was allowed to slip into a Paw Patrol training pants pull-up. My wife told me no pants tonight so she can keep an eye on the wetness indicator. Same rules as yesterday, stay dry or no more fun...

Since I have the day off, I changed into my thick night diapers early tonight and am already wet! I am currently in a Bambino Teddy Version 2, Dry 24/7, Large Bambino Classico, 3 Happies XXL diapers as stuffers, and a large 6-tape vintage Attends with waistband and baby diaper on the outside. I think I should be okay until I have to change for my flight tomorrow morning ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't wait to get home from work and get my diaper on. Almost peed myself before I could get it on. Had it on for maybe a minute before flooding it and now sitting here enjoying it with a nice big sippy cup of juice

• 1 month later...

I’ve been wet for hours, and I’m enjoying the feelings of it. I don’t do this very often and it’s so nice to play like this again the last couple of weeks. I’ve been a cosily diapered toddler boy all morning, with my heavy, warm, wet diaper all bulky between my legs.

Yesterday I received a sample pair of Molicare diapers in the mail at work (discreetly) that I ordered just last week, anyway they have 8 drops absorption, big broad tabs one each side, thin, fit comfortably and hold a fare amount surprisingly oh and a size medium too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk