LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post When Wet

dlsafrica

Nice and dry here but that won’t stay like that for long 

I love being in a wet diaper, some days it’s hard to get the “right change time” moment or feeling and do it ( like now so I can get ready for work)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got up about 15 min ago. I took out the trash came back in and took off my pajama pants, and all I have on is a t-shirt and a diaper now. I'm wearing a total dry plus and it's pretty wet. By the time I have a couple cups of coffee I should be in the need of a change.

I wet again last night, wearing a Molicare pants premium, with a pair of “Conni” washable pants over the top just for added protection, woke up at 8:25am nobody else is up on a Saturday morning so I took the opportunity to quickly take off the Molicare pants and put back on my Conni pants and PJ pants, before putting on the kettle and letting the dog out for her morning 1s & 2s, also to pick up the paper on this cold Winters morning, and I had to have a #4 haircut last night too brrr.
PS crumpets with peanut butter on them, washed down with my first coffee for the day. (Usually I have 5 or 6, probably why I wet so much)

I'm sitting in a wet super dry kids diaper waiting on my wife to get up. This is the first time I have wore this diaper  and I really love it. My wife ordered these a couple weeks ago to see how well they work. She put the diaper on me about 8:00pm, and I got up at 5:30am and I still have some more wetting room. 

On 6/3/2020 at 4:33 PM, Big Baby Colin said:

Just check yes I am wet but still about 1 hour before I get to change 

FD649374-E0C9-40D7-9D67-09C7A13D5E48.jpeg.ce9a0049381e5ea7b77e9a8298d1da26.jpeg

Looks like your pretty wet.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:44 PM, Little Baby Becca said:

I just got in trouble for wetting my Hello Kitty Easy-up. I tried to tell her it wasn't really my fault, I am on blood pressure medication and today I started a different prescription (my other has been recalled). It includes a "water" pill that makes you pee excessively and today was really bad with this new combination. I must have peed 30 times at work (job site portolet). No, I don't wear outside the house, it is our little game for home only. Anyway, after my shower tonight I decided to wear an Easy-up for the night for fun. We were sitting on the couch watching tv and next thing I know I was wetting. My wife must have a sixth sense or a "mommy sense" because she just looked at me and said I had better get upstairs and change. How she knew I'll never know, because I had just realized it myself. I was told to get cleaned up and put on my big boy underpants. She wasn't happy☹️...  

@Little Baby Becca

I had been on a "water pill" the last week or so, because I am not as active as I used to be due to the pandemic.  I had been drinking a TON of water because of the fact that it has been HOT in here, and I don't want to be dehydrated.  I have been using diapers more frequently during the last week or so, and I think I used like 5 in 3 days.  This stuff makes you feel like you're constantly peeing.  I am sure that she would understand that a Blood Pressure Pill CAN be used to lower the excess fluids  out of your body, so she should know you are GOING to wet - Maybe she was being sneaky, and she knew that you would wet so she knew you were wetting anyway - her game plan for you, perhaps? :D

I know what you mean:  I musta peed 15 times in one day because of the water pill, and I am happy to report that it looks like the extra fluids have been eliminated.  I will go to the doctor this week and be checked - I have consistently been checked every time a Therapist comes in here, BP/pulse/O2 Saturation/Heart/Lungs.  I have been doing PT for 5 weeks, and also the breathing therapy, so it seems to work, so I will continue the breathing regimen, and the stretching exercises and walking, hoping to be able to go swimming within  a week or so, and get back to some sort of routine:  This Pandemic has been hell, but I am managing ;)  Partly, because I have good supports, as well as good friends here on DD - hang in there ;)

I just wet a couple times in the last 3 hours - Megamax is still holding:  will change pretty soon ;)

Take Care,

Brian 

Edited by ~Brian~
Override of the forced reply merge: Was edited to place it in the original posting ~Brian~
39 minutes ago, Big Baby Colin said:

So I know my nappy is wet but i not aloud of my bed I in I enough Trouble as it is 

so the question is do I get into more trouble or not 

my nappy will last but I need my teddy he in the kitchen I made a drink before I got sent to my bed 

@Big Baby Colin

Maybe you could ask your Nephew or your Daddy to Bring it to you when they check on you? :)

Brian

I was up the street shopping with my son, while at the ATM I wet my Molicare pants, thank goodness I was wearing it too because later at another shopping mall and waiting for him to get a haircut I wet again, thanking myself for wearing what I do, that was at 11am today now 6pm.

I have on a pretty wet dry 24/7 diaper. I'm going back to work today, I have been out of work since the last week of March. I usually wear a goodnite pull-up to work, but today I'm going to wear a diaper. I'm going to wear a Northshore supreme with a huggies overnite size 5 as a booster.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I got to sleep in and im now in in a wet M4 with some very bulky (but dry) cloth diapers layered on top! I love to waddle around :t61026:

• Like 1

I'm in a wet tranquility atn at the moment. My diaper is sagging when I get up and walk around. I hope I get changed soon, cause were going to head over to one of my wife's friends house.

I had my Paw Patrol training pants on for about 45min and now I'm wet:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon: I can't hide it either because the wetness indicator has disappeared. My wife just gave me the "evil eye" and told me to go get cleaned up and changed. Since she is mad at me for wetting my training pants she wont change me. So I have to decide if I should put on a Paw Patrol or Hello Kitty Easy-up. I'm not aloud to put on my own Pampers Cruisers. If I'm lucky I will get a bottle of formula when she comes upstairs:baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon:. I will report back i the morning...

tighty whities

On 6/27/2020 at 8:41 PM, Little Baby Becca said:

I had my Paw Patrol training pants on for about 45min and now I'm wet:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon: I can't hide it either because the wetness indicator has disappeared. My wife just gave me the "evil eye" and told me to go get cleaned up and changed. Since she is mad at me for wetting my training pants she wont change me. So I have to decide if I should put on a Paw Patrol or Hello Kitty Easy-up. I'm not aloud to put on my own Pampers Cruisers. If I'm lucky I will get a bottle of formula when she comes upstairs:baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon:. I will report back i the morning...

Well I didn't get a chance to report back, but here is a late update... I put on another Paw Patrol as I like sleeping in them better than the Hello Kitty. I didn't get a bottle, I guess she was still mad. When I came down in the morning still wearing my pull-up she just looked at me and said "It's nice to see you can at least stay dry at night". Then asked if I would like breakfast? A meek smile from me and she shooed me away and said just few minutes. I guess she wasn't that mad because I was treated to a bottle of formula mixed with rice cereal. Afterwards I wet and went up and changed into big boy underwear and clothes for the day?.

It's now Tuesday night and I've been in big boy tighty whities since Sunday. Hopefully I'll be padded again this weekend...

I just wet my Megamax for the second time today - I could probably keep this diaper on all night, and change it in the Morning :)

Brian

Just sitting here in a twill cloth prefold diaper with a pampers 7 cruiser inside (as a booster), and plastic pants under my shorts...bit on the.... errrrrmmm... "Damp"side I guess...?

Been in this since about 11 am, and it's 5:15 pm now, might last a while longer. ?

I'm sitting here no shirt and a pretty wet and messy northshore supreme. My wife has a couple things to do before she changes me. I'm going to wear a super dry kids diaper to bed, and a onsie.

Sitting here in a soggy Seni quattro....been wearing these a lot, almost done with the bag. They hold a lot, and don't leak!!! Which is interesting...?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

I'm sitting here no shirt and a pretty wet and messy northshore supreme. My wife has a couple things to do before she changes me. I'm going to wear a super dry kids diaper to bed, and a onsie.

Same for me, wet and messy NS Supreme, Purple, medium.  Just got up about 30 minutes ago.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Moochie said:

Same for me, wet and messy NS Supreme, Purple, medium.  Just got up about 30 minutes ago.

I wear the small size, mediums are a little big on me.

I just got home from work, and I'm pretty soaked. Got caught in traffic and my diaper is almost at capacity. If I wet some more before my wife gets me changed I might leak.

Yes, wet and my diaper rash is itchy ( just a little bit,) I only put a sprinkle of powder down there last night, I’ll change soon before anyone else gets up and find me in my Molicare slip plus extra, I’d like to keep it on longer but....

Just a little tinkle in my Goodnites before I got out of bed this morning. Waiting for my wife to get up, she said she will fix me a bottle for breakfast. Then I have to get changed into my adult world clothes for the remainder of the weekend ?. Spending it at my moms lake house with all the family.

Got up this morning and my super dry kids diaper was really soaked. Going to spend the day at my mother in laws and have cookout, and enjoy some family time.