LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

Statement A: you will wear diapers at night because you keep peeing in your sleep, since you are unable to wake up in time to use the toilet.

Statement B: if you wake up in time to use the toilet, you will just pee your diaper anyway because otherwise “neither of us are going to get enough sleep”.

A + B = The real problem is not that you keep peeing in your sleep and therefore have to wear diapers at night, but that you wish to try to stop this. I’m not interested in giving you a chance to get out of diapers at night, because sleeping is more important for “us” (me).

”Catch 22” statement: “You’re fifteen? Well, fifteen-year-olds are able to stay in bed all night without wetting themselves or getting up to use the toilet. You’ll be treated like you’re fifteen when you behave like you are fifteen.”

On 9/27/2020 at 6:43 PM, BabySofia said:

Glad to see this back. Her mom still needs to get a clue though... She's completely screwing up there!

I'm glad to be back and writing as well. Yep, poor Sarah.

On 9/27/2020 at 7:31 PM, GQLF said:

It's horrible. there was no impression of her mother before she went to bed. Sarah could be punished for taking off her diaper and wetting her new diaper!

Yeah, that's not a nice thing to punish someone for, but to be fair to Sarah's mom, there wasn't any punishment issued this night, just the threat of future punishment if the same situation happens again.

23 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

?

12 hours ago, Guilend said:

I love this story 

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

10 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Statement A: you will wear diapers at night because you keep peeing in your sleep, since you are unable to wake up in time to use the toilet.

Statement B: if you wake up in time to use the toilet, you will just pee your diaper anyway because otherwise “neither of us are going to get enough sleep”.

A + B = The real problem is not that you keep peeing in your sleep and therefore have to wear diapers at night, but that you wish to try to stop this. I’m not interested in giving you a chance to get out of diapers at night, because sleeping is more important for “us” (me).

”Catch 22” statement: “You’re fifteen? Well, fifteen-year-olds are able to stay in bed all night without wetting themselves or getting up to use the toilet. You’ll be treated like you’re fifteen when you behave like you are fifteen.”

That pretty much sums it up. Confession: I've never been able to finish reading Catch 22.

4 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for continuing the story her mother must not do alot of research online lol.

You're welcome, glad everyone is back to read it. And yes, we'll have to see what the deal with Sarah's mom is.

Chapter 25: Practice Makes Perfect

Lisa gave me a smile as I took a seat next to her in the computer lab, which I returned. As much as I enjoy playing Fortnite, just being able to get out of the house for a bit on Saturday was a huge relief in and of itself.

My diaper had been even wetter when I woke up this morning and Mom checked it. And Mom didn’t even act mad or disappointed in me. She just had this smug, I told you so, look on her face as she cleaned me up. To make matters worse, Emilia had managed to wake up dry overnight for the third time this week, and Mom made a big show of praising my younger sister in front of me.

At the tryouts last week, Lisa and I had been the two best players, though Lisa’s Fortnite skills were far beyond my own. I’d never asked her how often she played, but I had to guess that it was quite a lot more than me. I’d arrived about ten minutes earlier to practice. I’d told Mom that it was important for her to drop me off early so that I’d for sure be on time for the first practice, but really, I wanted time to change into my sister’s pull-ups prior to getting started.

It was rare for Lisa to initiate any conversation between us, so I took the initiative to ask her about her Halloween plans.

“Are you going to the Halloween Party on Friday?”

“Yeah, I have to, since my uncle is the chaperone.”

“You have to? Don’t you want to go?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never actually been to a Halloween party before.”

“Wait, seriously?”

“Yeah, um, my parents didn’t think Halloween was appropriate for kids, so I never dressed up for trick-or-treating or anything like that.”

“Wow, and here I was thinking my mom was strict for making me stop going out trick-or-treating once I turned thirteen. What are you going to be dressed up as?”

“I mean, I guess. But I don’t know what I should dress up as.”

“That’s OK. I haven’t chosen a costume yet either.”

We sat in silence for a bit as I turned on the computer and got logged into my Fortnite account. What could I be for Halloween? Mom wasn’t going to buy a fancy costume for me, and that wasn’t something my measly allowance could afford. I’d probably have to go with something simple or makeshift.

“Do you... Do you think we could do matching costumes?” Lisa asked.

I hadn’t talked with Desi or Samantha about what they wanted to wear for their Halloween costumes. I knew Desi wouldn’t mind if I teamed up with Lisa, but I was worried about how Samantha would react. She’s someone who jealously protected her friend group and didn’t like other people coming into it. I decided to go for it, but there was one thing left to discuss. I had to figure out what Lisa wanted to go as, first.

“Maybe, but I’m all out of costume ideas. Do you have something in mind?” I asked.

“We could go as Thing 1 and Thing 2, from Dr. Seuss,” Lisa said. “That should be an easy enough outfit to put together.”

“So.. which of us would be Thing 1, and who was going to be thing 2?”

“It’s up to you. I don’t mind either way.”

“You could be Thing 1, then, and I’ll be Thing 2.”

Coach Olson walked into the computer lab right as it was time for practice to start.

“You guys excited about the updates to the Fortnite map?” he asked.

“No,” Lisa said firmly.

Everyone turned to look at her. It was just a bit out of character for Lisa to speak up like that.

“I hate all the vehicles they added,” she said. “They’re so gimmicky and exploitable.”

Well, Lisa wasn’t wrong about it, that’s for sure.

With the Fortnite map having got a massive update a couple days back, Coach Olson spent the first thirty minutes of the practice going over the changes and pointing out the best spots for us to make our initial landing on the island. I always preferred to land toward the outer edges of the map and work my way in, but he was encouraging us to be more willing to land closer to the center. Even with more players there, the reward of getting better items was worth the risk. Or so he said, at least.

Next, he introduced us to a couple of websites that have practice games where you could hone your FPS skills by rapidly clicking on a variety of moving targets. My index finger actually began to feel sore after a half-hour of those exercises, and I had even brought my fancy, ergonomic gaming mouse with me.

“Girls, we’ve got a five-minute break,” Coach Olson said. “Be sure to be back in time.

I had managed to make it through the first hour of practice without an accident, though any attempt to hold my bladder much longer would be pushing it.

Everyone but Lisa shuffled out to either go to the restroom or get a drink of water. I felt prouder of myself than a teenager should feel about the fact that I had managed to hold my bladder for a whole hour, though any attempt to hold my bladder much longer would be pushing it.

Lisa was still at her desk when I returned to my seat. I noticed something askew when I pulled up my chair and took a seat next to her.

My backpack, which I had left face-down, was now lying face-up. Lisa had been in the room by herself, but surely, she wouldn’t have searched through my backpack. No one else would have had the chance to move it though, since everyone but Lisa had left the room to either go to the restroom, get a drink of water, or just walk around and stretch.

First Claire and now Lisa. Why did everyone have to be so interested in the contents of my backpack? I thought about confronting Lisa about it, but I didn’t want to make a scene, or make her suspicious if she hadn’t seen the pull-ups. Before I could make up my mind about asking her, a few of the other girls on the team ambled into the room. I guess I’ll have to let the issue drop for now.

The remainder of the practice went by quickly. We focused on solo matches, so I didn’t get a chance to play any rounds with Lisa. I tried to stay calm. Lisa wasn’t anything like Claire. She wouldn’t say anything if she had noticed the pull-ups? Besides, I’d taken to burying them even deeper in my backpack anyway, so there’s no way she would have noticed them even if she had opened her backpack. I tried to go back to focusing on my Fortnite match. Really, there’s no need for me to be this paranoid.

As soon as practice was over, I grabbed my backpack from underneath the desk. All the zippers were tight and where I had left them, or at least how I remembered it to be. I must just have been imagining things. Lisa tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention just as I was getting ready to walk out of the computer lab.

“Um, Sarah, I have a question for you?”

Another one? I felt my heart stop. I couldn’t open my mouth to say anything, so I just nodded.

“Hey, so do you think you would be able to come over to my place sometime so that we could work on that history project together?”

My initial reaction was to say no. Not because I disliked the idea of spending time with Lisa, but with all my bladder issues, the idea of spending more time away from home than necessary didn’t seem like a good idea. I couldn’t think of a polite way to refuse. Lisa took my silence for acquiescence and continued with her proposal.

“I’m sure the project won’t take all that long, and, when we’re done, we could play a few rounds of Fortnite together. We could do it on my PS4 so we could see each other’s screens as we play.”

I made a feeble attempt to turn her down.

“I mean, I’d like to come over, but I’m not sure if my mom would be OK with that. Maybe we could use the library instead?”

“I’m sure it won’t be a problem. My uncle was a teacher, after all. I’ll have him give your mom a call about it.”

I was trapped. Lisa had ignored all the off-ramps I had set up and had instead plowed ahead with her plan to have us work on the project at her house. At least it was not a sleepover, so I’d probably make it through despite my bladder issues.

“I guess that would work with my mom.”

“Perfect! And we have our first Fortnite matches next week as well, so you can just come over straight away after that.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 25 - 10/6/20)

If Emilia continue dry on night, I don't think Sarah can't see it, Because it means she doesn't have any extra Pull-ups to hide the accident. 

What might she do to keep her sister's training in place, Of course, it's just my guess.

On 10/6/2020 at 10:32 PM, GQLF said:

If Emilia continue dry on night, I don't think Sarah can't see it, Because it means she doesn't have any extra Pull-ups to hide the accident. 

What might she do to keep her sister's training in place, Of course, it's just my guess.

Emilia's still got some daytime issues, so the pull-ups will be around for now at least. But yes, Emilia getting toilet trained would certainly throw a wrench in Sarah's plans.

On 10/7/2020 at 8:05 PM, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter.

You're welcome!

On 10/7/2020 at 9:01 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

?

On 10/8/2020 at 6:31 AM, Bonsai said:

Now, how will Lisa approach the taboo topic?

And, will mom invent some new rule to “help” Sarah?

That's the million dollar question. And Sarah's mom is unlikely to run into a shortage of rules, that's for sure.

• Like 1

Chapter 26: The Countdown

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

I stared anxiously at my watch as the seconds slowly passed by. Time passes slowest when you are most attentive to it, but the anticipation of this moment has left my brain too overwhelmed to concentrate on anything but the ever-changing numbers on my digital watch until the numbers transform themselves into a meaningless blur of color in front of my eyes.

I wanted nothing more than to put the misery and humiliation of this past week behind me. Since last Sunday evening, when a leaky pull-up had betrayed me in front of my sister, I’d been waiting for this moment. Mom had used that lone accident as an excuse to put me through this charade of re-potty-training, supposedly to set a good example for my younger sister, Emilia.

It was a stupid rule to make a teenager follow. After all, why in the world would a teenage girl not be toilet trained? Unbeknownst to my mom, my bladder problems extended far beyond that one daytime accident and the bedwetting that had followed closely behind it. I basically hadn’t avoided wetting myself during the day since the beginning of the month.

Her solution – to put me back in pull-ups and parade me around the house in them – was nonsensical under normal circumstances. Given that I was actually experiencing bladder problems, something did need to be done to get that issue resolved, but I was determined to do that on my own terms, not hers.

I’d been pestering Mom all day about when I could stop wearing the pull-ups. She finally got annoyed enough that she had me set a timer on my watch counting down to the exact moment when I’ll have gone a whole week without any bladder accidents, or, to put it more accurately, a whole week without Mom noticing any of my bladder accidents.

If she found out... No. I pushed that thought to the farther parts of my head. It didn’t do me any good to dwell on what might happen if Mom discovered how I had been scheming to hide my bladder accidents from her. I simply had to focus on how to best conceal my accidents until I got to the point where I wasn’t having them anymore.

Fifteen minutes left. I couldn’t stand the suspense any longer. I left my bedroom to head over to the living room. Emilia was on the floor, playing with her dolls. She was fully dressed, meaning that she was wearing a diaper beneath her dress and tights. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor, sucking on a pacifier with a sullen look in her eyes as she lackadaisically fiddled with her miniature dolls and all their various accessories.

There were times this past week where I had been so, so furious with her for how she had tattled on me to Mom about my accident without giving it a second thought. But after a week of having to endure my sister’s potty-training regime was coming to a close, the awfulness of it had brought me a new sense of empathy for Emilia. Could it be that it might be easier to potty-train her if Mom wasn’t being so strict? I tried not to dwell too long on such a heretical thought. Openly questioning any of Mom’s rules was a recipe for disaster.

The only upside to the past week of potty-training was that Mom had relieved me from my normal duties of taking care of Emilia’s diapers and toileting. I had rather hoped that I would have been given a permanent reprieve from those responsibilities, but that was apparently not to be. Mom had made herself abundantly clear earlier today that as soon as I was done with her potty-training that I was to be back in charge of taking care of my three-year-old sister.

Halloween might be less than a week away, but Mom’s mind had already skipped several holidays ahead to Christmas. She had finished re-arranging the furniture in the living room to create space for the Christmas tree in the corner. You would think that someone with her level of enthusiasm — no, make that fanaticism — about Christmas would prefer to use a real, live, actual evergreen tree, but Mom still preferred the nine-foot tall artificial tree that, when assembled in our living room, nearly touched the ceiling.

While it only took her an hour or so to get the tree set up, decorating it will be a weeks-long affair as she gets hundreds of ornaments out of storage and sorts through them to determine which ones will make the cut to hang on the tree this year. Mom usually requires that I assist with most of the household chores, but she views decorating the Christmas tree as too delicate or sensitive a task to be handled by anyone but herself. The collection of ornaments was vast. She never passed up the opportunity to add another ornament to the collection if she passed one in a store, and, as to throwing any of them away, that was simply unheard of.

But one does not simply decorate a Christmas tree in our house. The ambience and mood had to be just so. Christmas music – selected from a Spotify playlist – was playing through a portable stereo. And playing on TV was a collection of Mom’s greatest hits – the home videos she makes every Christmas season.

I sighed internally. Another Christmas morning video. At least I was dressed appropriately in this one for a change – pun not intended. On that Christmas morning from several years back, Mom had me dressed in pajama pants and a t-shirt rather than having me run around in only a pull-up. I stood and watched the video play on the TV for a couple of minutes. I wondered why Christmas didn’t fill me with the same anticipation and excitement now as it did then. I guess that must be a part of growing up, but then how do you explain my mom’s fanaticism about the holiday?

As I watched the video, I saw the shirt ride up the back of my younger self as I bent down to pick up a present. The telltale waistband of a pull-up was sticking out above the top of my pajama bottoms. I could do without being reminded of the much less discreet pull-up I was wearing at the moment. While at home, Mom insisted that I not wear any clothes over the pull-ups I had on. I’d compensated for that with a warm hoodie and knee-high socks.

Mom finally noticed that I had entered the room. I wouldn’t have dared to interrupt her while she was busy decorating the Christmas tree.

“It’s not time yet,” Mom said.

Geez, I like I was not fully aware of that.

“I know. I was wondering if you could help with my costume for the Halloween Party.”

“What were you going as?”

“A friend and I are going to be going as Thing 1 and Thing 2, from Dr. Seuss.”

“Who was going to be the other half of the outfit?”

“Lisa, you haven’t met her before.”

“Oh, I forgot to mention it, but I think that was her uncle, Mr. Higgins, who had called to make sure it would be OK for you to go over to their place on Saturday to work on a class project.”

“Yep, that’s him. Mr. Higgins is also one of the chaperones for the Halloween party as well.”

“What are you going to need for that outfit?”

“Nothing fancy. Just a red shirt with a white circle with the number two on it. I think I have an old shirt or two that might work well for that.”

“If there were two shirts, do you want me to make an outfit for Lisa as well?”

“That would be great.”

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The conversation had made me completely forget about the countdown timer on my watch. I breathed a sigh of relief. I couldn’t wait to get these pull-ups off.

There wasn’t a chance that I was risking going back to wearing panties. I still planned to make use of Emilia’s pull-ups – without Mom’s knowledge, of course – to manage the accidents that I will still likely be dealing with. I would, however, be much more cautious with them. That time last week where Emilia’s pull-ups had sprung a leak was the reason, and I been in this whole potty-training mess in the first place.

“Let me check your pull-ups one last time,” Mom said.

She turned to look at my sister, who wasn’t paying attention to our conversation.

“Emilia, come here. You need to see that your big sister completed her potty training.”

I should be super embarrassed right now, but all I felt was relief. I could put up with one last awkward moment if it meant moving on from this charade. Mom may a show of using both hands to slide the pull-up down to my knees. It was dry. No surprises there.

“Toss the pull-up in the trash. You can go and change back into panties and your regular clothes.”

I started to race off to my bedroom.

“Wait,” Mom said, bringing me to a stop. “Come right back once you’re dressed. Emilia’s diaper needs to be changed.”

After tossing the teen pull-up into the diaper bin, I listened closely at the door to make sure no one was heading to the bathroom before putting on one of my sister’s pull-ups. The fit wasn’t as good as the pull-ups designed for bedwetting kids, but it would have to do for now. I pulled on a pair of jeans and slid a belt on, making sure that the pull-ups didn’t rise above my pants.

I didn’t really want to rush back to the living room. With my luck, I’d have a messy diaper to change. Whenever Mom put Emilia back in diapers because her potty-training wasn’t going well enough, my sister wasn’t allowed to go to the bathroom for anything, even though she’d long moved on from messing her pants.

I didn’t bother to check Emilia’s diaper. Mom had last changed her before dinner, so I knew that a diaper change was going to be needed. I struggled to lift my sister up off of the floor. At the rate she was growing, I doubted I’d be able to carry her much longer. Much to my relief, the diaper was only wet, not messy. We didn’t talk as I rushed to get her cleaned up quickly. I didn’t want to make her feel any worse about wearing the diaper than I’m sure she already did. I suppose I should be grateful that she hasn’t finished her potty-training, as that gave me a discreet source of pull-ups that I could take to manage my own bladder issues.

With Emilia in a fresh diaper, I changed her into a bedtime outfit and sent her off to the bathroom to get her teeth brushed before going to bed. I spent the last couple hours before my own bedtime on the living room couch, mindlessly playing some boring games on my phone, doing my best to ignore the endless loop of home videos playing on the TV.

“Sarah, you remember what you had told me a few weeks back about how constipation could cause a problem with children when they are toilet training?”

I nodded. I did recall how I had spent some time online looking up ideas for how to get Emilia toilet trained, but I was leery of the direction that this conversation was going to take.

“I didn’t think it was a good idea at the time, but with Emilia still not staying dry consistently during the day or at night, and with your bedwetting picking back up, I think it might be a good idea to have both of you try some laxatives.”

I didn’t respond right away. Mom hadn’t really phrased her thoughts as a question, after all. That seemed like it would be too easy of a fix for such as major problem, but, on the other hand, if it did work my life would be back to normal and I would be free of having to change my sister’s diapers as well.

“I think that would be good to try,” I said.

“I’ll need to get them ordered then, and the ones that look best don’t have two-day shipping on Amazon, so they probably won’t come until next weekend.”

With about ten minutes to go until it was my bedtime, I slipped into my bedroom so that I could change out of my sister’s pull-ups and into a pair of panties, so that Mom could diaper me for bed without finding out that I was taking Emilia’s pull-ups. I made sure that my sister was asleep. She was already snoring quietly and didn’t stir a bit when I gently nudged her shoulder.

Even though I’d only been back to wearing diapers to bed for less than a week, Mom and I had already settled into a routine for getting me diapered for bed. Once I had finished with using the toilet one last time – not that it was going to do me any good – and had brushed my teeth, I slipped into her bedroom to lay on her bed and did everything I could to make the diaper go as quick as possible.

Once she was done, I didn’t bother with putting any pajamas over the diaper. It retained body heat much more than panties or pull-ups did, and I wanted to be at least somewhat comfortable while sleeping. The embarrassment of having to wear a diaper to bed was outweighed by the relief I felt over successfully making it through Mom’s daytime potty-training regimen, as well as the hope that I might soon be able to bring my bladder issues to an end.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 26 - 10/12/20)

Thanks for the chapter, wonder if she will end up in diapers (not pullup types) just before the party :P.

I finally caught up on the story, I gotta say I cannot hate the mother not knowing her past given she is probably only doing to her kids what her parents did to her when she was young not knowing any better so she didn't break the mold created by her parents and possibly her parents parents also she probably came from a time where bedwetting wasn't as acceptable for teens and was punished for it as a teen so while she can sympathise with Sarah she doesn't know what to do herself

I have to say that her bladder issues are obviously caused from her fall on her hip causing her to have bladder trauma probably caused by a pelvic injury given that is the only reasonable explaination for her incontinence and there are three people to blame for this the first is the coach for not recommending Sarah see a doctor after her fall to check for any complications probably calling her mother to make sure it gets done, the second is obviously Sarah for not talking to her mother about the injury and passing it off as something minor and not telling her mother about the issues when they started but for good reason given how her mother would have settled the problem and the third is obviously the mother for not thinking something was wrong when she had her 'first' daytime accident as well as her bedwetting starting back up

Though delaying treatment or a check up could probably make it longer for her her to get healed as a side effect, I assume the mother is so fanatical about Christmas because it may have been one of the few times she felt joy as a child 

With mom being on board with the laxative idea now and having Sarah take them too to help with her bedwetting I can see Sarah not just having a wet or possibly soaked pull up but also a messy one at the Christmas party at school

I am also going to guess that Lisa found out about her pull ups and thats why she is confident about inviting her over given she two needs them given by the clues you have given thoughout the story that she is the other girl in pull ups but I also have suspicion that Claire is the one given how when Sarah meantioned Claire being able to fit in her sisters pull up and Claire backing down with nothing to say probably having a secret of her own to hide probably why she hangs out with people older than her and not her own age so if her secret is out it won't reach her classmates

Good story so far look forward to what happens stay safe

On 10/12/2020 at 7:10 PM, WBDaddy said:

I never heard about constipation being an issue for bladder control.  So I googled it.  Lo and behold... https://www.parents.com/toddlers-preschoolers/everything-kids/7-crazy-important-rules-for-potty-training-success/

The more you know, right? It was one of those strange facts that got stuck in my head and I realized it would play well into a story about toilet training. Lots of possibilities on how that can go.

On 10/12/2020 at 9:15 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

?

On 10/12/2020 at 10:50 PM, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter, wonder if she will end up in diapers (not pullup types) just before the party :P.

You're welcome. We'll have to see what happens. We'll be skipping ahead to the party for the next chapter.

21 hours ago, Diapeered said:

I finally caught up on the story, I gotta say I cannot hate the mother not knowing her past given she is probably only doing to her kids what her parents did to her when she was young not knowing any better so she didn't break the mold created by her parents and possibly her parents parents also she probably came from a time where bedwetting wasn't as acceptable for teens and was punished for it as a teen so while she can sympathise with Sarah she doesn't know what to do herself

I have to say that her bladder issues are obviously caused from her fall on her hip causing her to have bladder trauma probably caused by a pelvic injury given that is the only reasonable explaination for her incontinence and there are three people to blame for this the first is the coach for not recommending Sarah see a doctor after her fall to check for any complications probably calling her mother to make sure it gets done, the second is obviously Sarah for not talking to her mother about the injury and passing it off as something minor and not telling her mother about the issues when they started but for good reason given how her mother would have settled the problem and the third is obviously the mother for not thinking something was wrong when she had her 'first' daytime accident as well as her bedwetting starting back up

Though delaying treatment or a check up could probably make it longer for her her to get healed as a side effect, I assume the mother is so fanatical about Christmas because it may have been one of the few times she felt joy as a child 

With mom being on board with the laxative idea now and having Sarah take them too to help with her bedwetting I can see Sarah not just having a wet or possibly soaked pull up but also a messy one at the Christmas party at school

I am also going to guess that Lisa found out about her pull ups and thats why she is confident about inviting her over given she two needs them given by the clues you have given thoughout the story that she is the other girl in pull ups but I also have suspicion that Claire is the one given how when Sarah meantioned Claire being able to fit in her sisters pull up and Claire backing down with nothing to say probably having a secret of her own to hide probably why she hangs out with people older than her and not her own age so if her secret is out it won't reach her classmates

Good story so far look forward to what happens stay safe

That's some detailed analysis. You're on the right track for some things, and the not so right track for others. Of course, no spoilers, so I'm not going to say which is what. Guess you'll have to keep reading.

Yeah I had plenty of time to think about stuff as I was catching up lol, I am not one for spoilers and like to be kept guessing since if things become too predictable I get bored so you haven't done anything like that so I will keep reading to see what happens and where this story goes 

Keep up the good work you have an amazing story here and I will definitely be looking out for new chapters

I was fascinated by the direction this took. I wore diapers to bed as a kid as well; I was not quite as old as Sarah - I "graduated" from them at about 10 - but while my parents did dabble in some "potty training" techniques over the years, such as having me go multiple times before bed, or waking me up to go in the middle of the night, they never employed laxatives. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 27: Monster Mash

Mom made good on her promise to help make Halloween outfits for Lisa and me, and she had over delivered. Not only had she made the shirts, but she had gotten a hold of red and white striped leggings and pale-blue tutus for both of us. I also had a blue bow in my hair to complete the outfit.

True to my promise to Lisa, I had given her the “Thing One” shirt and the rest of her outfit earlier today. She had been a bit hesitant about the leggings – I swear I’ve only ever seen her wearing a dress – but agreed to it once I showed her the tutu that was also part of the outfit.

I was grateful for the tutu as well. The leggings mom had gotten were skintight and certainly would have exposed the outline of the pull-up I had on. Having safely made my way through mom’s toilet training regimen, I was back to stealing my sister’s pull-ups so that my continuing bladder problems would remain unnoticeable.

I arrived at the entrance to the gymnasium where the Halloween Party was being held to see Lisa loitering by herself in the hallway. Half of the lights in the hallway had been shut off. After we had left for the day, students on the Halloween Committee had filled the school with spooky decorations. Cobwebs covered the walls and ceiling, a couple of lockers had skeletons peaking out of them. The remaining lights were covered in orange and red tape, causing them to cast an eerie glow.

Lisa had her back to me and was looking into the gym. With the noise from the crowd inside, along with Halloween music playing through the speakers for a spooky ambience, there wasn’t any way she was going to hear me walk up to her. Still, I crept up as quietly as I could before reaching up to grab her shoulders from behind.

“Boo!”

Lisa gave a quiet shriek and jumped, before turning around to face me with her hands resting at the front of her tutu. We were a perfect match, except for the fact that Lisa had a good six to seven inches on me.

“I don’t know if I really like Halloween that much,” she said, shuffling her feet and looking like she was uncomfortable.

“I’m sorry I scared you, but it is Halloween, after all. Besides, you look great in the costume.”

“I do?”

“Yeah, I bet we have a chance at winning the costume contest for best team outfit.”

“Do we have to?”

“Of course, that’s the whole point of dressing up like this. Now come on, let’s go inside. I bet there is something to snack on.”

The lights inside the gymnasium were as dim as the hallway, but the music was much louder now that we were inside. Strobe lights hanging from the single flickered and flashed. A couple hundred students were inside already, many of them dancing in the middle of the basketball court, but still no sight of Desi or Samantha.

We made our way around the edge to the snack bar. I grabbed a chocolate cupcake with orange frosting while Lisa helped herself to a Halloween themed Rice Krispies bar.

“Sarah, is that you?” Desi called out from behind us. “That is just so cute.”

I turned around and gave my outfit a twirl.

“Clearly, you should have been ballerina rather than a cheerleader,” Desi said.

Desi had kept her Halloween outfit simple. Dressed as a ghost, she had a white sheet with holes cut for her eyes, nose, mouth, and arms.

“Boooooooo,” she drawled, with her arms raised above your head.

I leaned away in mock terror.

“Have you guys seen Samantha yet?” Desi asked.

“Nope, I wonder where she is at?” I replied.

We had pestered Samantha the whole week leading up to Halloween, and she hadn’t given us so much as a single clue as to what her outfit was going to be. Samantha had insisted that there was no way we were going to be able to guess what she was going to dress up as, and despite our best efforts, she had told us we hadn’t even come close. Knowing her, though, she was certainly going to go all out with whatever she decided on doing.

We each helped ourselves to some more snacks and headed back toward the entrance just as Samantha walked in the gymnasium with the most ridiculously outfit on. And by most ridiculous I really, truly meannt most ridiculous.

She had pink and purple striped knee-high socks, a massive bib that went half-way down her chest, a baby bonnet on her head, and a pacifier in her mouth. Her hair was done in two pigtails with baby-pink ribbons. I guess that would have been fine, except that she had taken dressing up like a baby even further. Samantha had on a full-sized diaper, with pictures of a bunch of baby animals on it – monkeys, lions, giraffes – and a pair of tapes on each side.

Actually, I take that back. The one way Samantha’s outfit could be more ridiculous was if the diaper was wet or soiled. Thankfully, the diaper didn’t give any indication that Samantha had used it like that.

Desi, Lisa, and I all stood gawking at Samantha before turning to each other to exchange silent glances of shock. We weren’t the only ones who had noticed her outfit. While most of the students were busy on the dance floor, I noticed quite a few people whisper to a friend and then point a finger in Samantha’s direction. Well, if Samantha was going for shock value, she certainly succeeded.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me,” Desi said at last.

I waved at Samantha to get her attention, and she practically skipped over to join us.

“I did tell you that you were never going to guess what my Halloween costume was going to be,” Samantha said, taking the pacifier out of mouth and letting it hang from a clip attached to her shirt.

“Only because we couldn’t imagine you doing something so weird,” I said.

“Is that like an actual, real diaper?” Desi asked.

“Um, yes,” Samantha said with a bit of a stammer. “Look, I want to win the costume contest, so I went all out with it, OK?”

At least she had the good sense to be a bit embarrassed. I was never more thankful than at times like this that my friends had no idea I was wearing a pull-up.

“Where exactly did you get that diaper?” Lisa asked.

“I found it only on Amazon, while I was looking for baby stuff for my outfit,” Samantha said . “I hadn’t planned on wearing a diaper too, but when I saw it, I figured why the heck not? Maybe it will give me a better chance at winning the costume contest.”

“Just don’t actually use it,” Desi said. “Trust me when I say that is not comfortable at all.”

Lisa looked so confused at that comment. I decided it was best not to explain how Samantha had forced Desi to urinate in a pull-up during a game of Truth-or-Dare at that sleepover. If I couldn’t change the fact that Samantha was wearing a diaper, I could at least change the subject.

“Come on,” I said. “Let’s get on the dance floor for a bit.”

I grabbed Lisa’s hand before she could protest, and Desi and Samantha followed behind us.

The song “Monster Mash” began to play just as we got close to the center of the gymnasium.

I was working in the lab late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my monster from his slab began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise
He did the monster mash
It was a graveyard smash

I wasn’t much of a dancer, but I tried to wave my arms around the way every else was as well. It really just felt like I was kind of flailing around. What kind of dance is a monster mash anyway?

I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Samantha’s outfit as we danced to that extremely silly song. Even if I weren’t dealing with my bladder issues, I don’t know how I would be able to summon the courage to openly wear a diaper in public, if just for a Halloween gag.

I’d learned more than I ever wanted to know about pull-ups and diapers the past month, and I could say with some certainty that the diaper Samantha had on definitely appeared to be made like it was meant to be used, but who would go to the trouble of making something so niche like that?

“You know,” Desi said to Samantha. “Your outfit reminds me of something I saw on TV a while back. There was this super weird show about people being addicted to strange shit. And there was this girl on there who was addicted to wearing diapers. Like, actually using them too.”

“Oh, come on,” Samantha said. “I’m not some freak who likes to wear diapers.”

“I mean, if they make diapers that big, obviously there must be some people that need to use them,” Lisa added.

“I suppose,” Samantha said. “But you’d have to be a special level of retarded to be in high school and still need to wear diapers.”

Desi grabbed the pacifier and stuck it into Samantha’s mouth.

“Shush, babies don’t use naughty words like that,” Desi said, wagging her index finger back and forth in front of Samantha’s face while Lisa and I doubled over in laughter.

The music died down and the strobe lights came to a stop as Mr. Higgins, Lisa’s uncle, came up on the stage. The history teacher was the school chaperone for the Halloween Party.

“Everyone, everyone quiet down for a bit,” Mr. Higgins said into a microphone. “We’re going to take a quick break from the music to get started on with the costume contest.”

“The judges’ table is on the north end of the gymnasium, so if you want to register for the costume contest you need to go there to sign up so that the judges can rate your costume.”

“You guys go on ahead. I know I’m not winning anything,” Desi said.

The line for the costume contest was already crazy long by the time we got to it. I didn’t have a terribly urgent need to pee yet, but I hadn’t gone to the bathroom since I had left home to come to the Halloween Party, and I didn’t have full faith in the pull-ups either.

“If you guys can wait, I’m going to slip off to the restroom quick,” I said.

“I should probably go as well,” Lisa said. “The line looks long.”

“I’ll come along too,” Samantha said.

We both turned to look at her.

“What, you thought I was actually going to piss in a diaper?”

Only one of ten stalls was in use in the nearest bathroom. I grabbed one of the stalls in the middle. I had hoped Lisa and Samantha were going to take ones further down, but they instead slipped into the next two adjacent stalls.

I slipped my pull-up just a short way down, so that it wouldn’t be visible beneath the stall. I could hear the tapes on the diaper ripping as Samantha undid two of them, presumably so that she could get the diaper tugged down enough to use the toilet. It was going to be a bit awkward when Samantha realized that she wouldn’t be able to tape the diaper back on afterward.

We each did our business with a bit of standard chit chat on the side. I got done first and was busy washing my hands when Samantha exited her stall, her diaper fully intact, no rips or anything on it. I didn’t care for the babyish designs, but I could see how a fancy diaper like that might help with nighttime trips to the toilet.

The line for the costume contest had gotten a bit shorter by the time we returned to the gym. In front of us was a couple dressed up as zombies, with some incredibly realistic makeup. After about twenty minutes, we got to the front of the line.

A trio of teachers I hadn’t had classes with were at the judges’ table. Lisa and I went first. We printed out our names on a sheet of paper before standing up in front of the judges to show off our outfits. The teachers sat silently, scribbling some notes on paper. I guess they were writing down their grades of our costumes. After a minute or so, they waved us on, and we went in search of Desi.

“You guys want something to drink?” Desi said, finding us first. “I saw you guys were getting close to the front of the line, so I grabbed some drinks for you.”

Soda and juice, the perfect combo to make me need to pee. Probably not a good idea.

“Thanks, but I’m good for now,” I replied.

“You want one Lisa?” Desi asked.

“No, I’m not thirsty either,” she said.

“Suite yourself. It’s really good,” Desi said as she guzzled each of the cups in a matter of seconds.

Samantha joined us a couple minutes later, holding a cupcake, looking at the three empty cups in Desi’s hand.

“Sorry Samantha, I would have got one for you, but they weren’t giving out punch in baby bottles.”

Samantha just rolled her eyes. We mingled on the edge of the dance floor for a while, waiting for the winners of the costume contest to be announced.

“You all set for our first Fortnite match tomorrow?” Lisa asked.

“I suppose. I’m nervous, but I guess it won’t be any different from any other Fortnite games we’ve played.”

“Yep, and you’re still good to come over to my house afterward to work on the history project?” Lisa asked.

“Of course.”

“Have either of you made progress on your group project?” I asked Samantha and Desi.

“Not much. Our third team member is totally ghosting us,” Desi said.

“Who is that again?”

“Jonathan,” Samantha said. “He’s not been responding to any of our texts. We had one meet-up already yesterday after school and he was so not prepared.”

“Tough luck,” I said.

“I’d say I feel bad that you aren’t part of our group project, but then you went off and got paired with the teacher’s niece. That’s almost as good as being paired with a teacher’s kid, right?” Desi said.

I let out a small laugh.

“We’ll see. Maybe Mr. Higgins won’t grade us too harsh,” I said.

Our conversation was interrupted by an electronic screeching sound as the microphone was being setup again.

“Settle down everyone,” Mr. Higgins said. “We’re ready to announce the winners of the costume contest, starting with the singles division.”

Samantha stared intently at Mr. Higgins. I mean, she really must have wanted this badly to go as far as wearing a diaper as part of her costume. Mr. Higgins read off the names of the second and third place winners without announcing Samantha’s name.

“And first place, dressed as a real-life baby, Samantha,” Mr. Higgins called out into the microphone.

Samantha lifted her pacifier in the air triumphantly and walked with an exaggerated waddle toward the stage. Mr. Higgins handed Samantha an envelope, and she returned to join us.

“And now, for the doubles division,” Mr. Higgins said. “Third place goes to our Dr. Seuss duo of Thing One and Thing Two, Lisa and Sarah.”

I shouted “Yes” at the same time that Lisa muttered “Oh, no.”

“Let’s go, we’ll just be on the stage for a few seconds,” I said to Lisa, putting my hand on her back.

We walked up to the stage together, where Lisa’s uncle was waiting with a pair of envelopes.

“That’s a great costume, Lisa,” he whispered to us as we posed with him for a picture for the school newspaper.

Once we were down from the stage, I took a peek inside the envelope. It had a $25 Amazon gift card inside. That was quite the treat. I glanced at my phone. It was already getting close to 10 p.m. That was when mom was supposed to pick me up.

“Sorry, I have to get going. Mom’s going to be coming to pick me up soon,” I said.

“Really? The party is just getting started,” Desi said.

“Yeah, I know, but you know how my mom can be at times. I need to be out to the car on time if I want her to keep letting me go to parties like this.”

I gave them one final wave goodbye and walked toward the gymnasium exit. Now what am I going to get with this gift card?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)