LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling invisible

You ever just feel like nobody sees you? Like they could look right at you, and only ever stair through you. I've been feeling like that a lot lately ?. Like my mere existence doesn't even register in anyone's mind. I don't know. I guess I'll just move on. I can't tell which way is up half the time anymore. I feel like I'm drowning, but I look around and see everyone else is breathing just fine.

6 hours ago, KimiM said:

You ever just feel like nobody sees you? Like they could look right at you, and only ever stair through you. I've been feeling like that a lot lately ?. Like my mere existence doesn't even register in anyone's mind.

I don't know. I guess I'll just move on. I can't tell which way is up half the time anymore. I feel like I'm drowning, but I look around and see everyone else is breathing just fine.

More times  then i care to remember

To me it sounds like you're in a deep depression and what i would  strongly advice  is   you need to get  profecional help ASAP  

In the mean time  im right  here (or  in Pm )   if you need or want to talk  dear    

On 3/29/2020 at 12:13 PM, runtashea said:

I understand. I get it. I just accept it and stay in the shadows.

I feel that way a lot.  My best guess is that a lot of 20-somethings are caught in the cross fire between two very intense generations (millenials and gen z).  Not everyone is intense like that but it has been a trend more often than not.