LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it me or is everyone else getting sick and tired of the C Virus?

All I hear on the news or google yahoo youtube and all that.  Is about the virus and I am totally getting sick and tired of hearing of it.  Though I know the news updates have to be as we need to be informed.  But it is getting out of hand.  

Thank you all for letting me Vent!

• Like 2

I completely agree. I also wish that the weather would get warm, and stay that way. All of this Covid19 crap going on even made happy songs on the radio sound out of place to me since the world just feels weird right now, if that makes sense. I have read that the virus can be killed with temps as low as 133 degrees F, which doesn't sound that high to me. Someone also told me that UV light kills viruses, so warmer weather could be a very good thing to have for that reason too. If I am wrong with any of this, please feel free to correct me.

I completely agree. I also wish that the weather would get warm, and stay that way. All of this Covid19 crap going on even made happy songs on the radio sound out of place to me since the world just feels weird right now, if that makes sense. I have read that the virus can be killed with temps as low as 133 degrees F, which doesn't sound that high to me. Someone also told me that UV light kills viruses, so warmer weather could be a very good thing to have for that reason too. If I am wrong with any of this, please feel free to correct me.

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think warmer temperatures will help but I may be wrong. Fortunately things are projected to be improving by then anyway. I've seen news that a vaccine may be created before the end of the year if trials here go well so fingers crossed but this could be with us for a long while to come yet.

I'm sick of the pandemic itself but the constant news about it is good. Being informed can help a lot.

I am fed up with it too, it is getting repetitive. All the time it is" It is going to ber bad, we don't know what will happen next" then you get a list of the latest casualties and how much of nothing we can do about it and it all ends with "don't panic". Is there something I  am missing or what?

Pick a new source you trust, as long as its not faux news, then heed the warnings.

What you don't need 5 news stations telling you conflicting news, pick one new source, then listen and learn your life may depend on it.

I'm just getting tired of not knowing whether or not I'll be working.  Montana and Colorado closed their borders.  Wyoming is strongly encouraged to stay home. I've been told the big reason that we're still open is we have been at 40% occupancy for the past two weeks. One of the hotels downtown is closed at the moment..

Hello Everyone:

With Covid-19 getting worse, sometimes by the HOUR, I don't MIND HEARING from Dr. Birx, Dr. Fauchi, The Vermont Department of Heath, (VDH), the CDC, the WHO. or outlets that are providing real-time news on the crisis, like Gov Phil Scott, Gov Cuomo, Mayor De Blasio, or others that are on the GROUND working hard to see us through.

What I CAN'T STAND is TRUMP making every one of these briefings about HIM, or when he asks State Governors to be "NICE" to Him, in order to get Ventalators/PPE or other types needed to fight the virus - This IS NOT ABOUT Trump - This is a National Emergency, that is getting worse by the DAY - I wish that all these politicians would take that OUT of the equation - people are DYING and these briefings look like a 2020 Campaign Rally - I Want to be sure people are SAFE, and getting what they NEED to fight the WAR - Politics have NO PLACE in this..

We Now return to or regularly scheduled Post ;)

Brian

PS:  They even are trying to politicize the arrival of USNS Comfort and USNS Mercy - GEEZ!

• Like 1
On 3/26/2020 at 2:28 PM, Elfy said:

I don't think warmer temperatures will help but I may be wrong. Fortunately things are projected to be improving by then anyway. I've seen news that a vaccine may be created before the end of the year if trials here go well so fingers crossed but this could be with us for a long while to come yet.

I'm sick of the pandemic itself but the constant news about it is good. Being informed can help a lot.

I've heard warmer temps may hinder the spread however Florida, California and Australia are outliers to that arguement.

• 4 weeks later...

This will not good away simply with warm weather.  It's blistering got in the southern hemisphere and countries are closing down things. We will just have to weather (no pun intended) this. Its like World War Flu... and it could take a long time to die down 

• 3 weeks later...

Thankfully I'm living in an Asian country that has the best Covid-19 management. To be honest with you, I don't fear Covid-19. I instead very badly fear the suddenly increasing presence of racism against people of East Asian descent by white people around the world.

What is more deadly than a virus is ignorance and prejudice that were developed from European Imperialism.

My daughter said "I will be really pissed if those ignorant rednecks force all my favorite Chinese restaurants to close".

The only ones I blame are part of my government- they have been truly incompetent.

• 2 weeks later...

@~Brian~ I agree though I am for trump I do not talk about him if I know the other persons interest are different.  And unfortunately this is about politics this whole thing was created by a lot of bad and evil people.  And a lot of people do not realize that.  Not only have they not realized it they also do not know the real people involved in it.  Now I really can not get into a debate on here as I rather keep it straight and all that.  If you or anyone else would like to send me a PM I can give you some videos about it.  

Same goes for the Riots that are going on right now.  It is all made up though to be straight and honest the man named George did die and I pray he is resting in peace.  Though the so called cops who are seen doing this are fake they are actors.  And so was George I am sorry if you think other wise.  As with the above I will except PM's about this and I will send you a few videos about it that prove that it is all fake.  

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I will only rest easy when the "geniuses" in the lab can develop a vaccine for it. Please tell me why, after going to college for ten years to get a PhD they still don't know what they need to know? I know it is a relatively new virus in humans, but the study of virology has been around for YEARS. If I'm going to call someone "doctor" because they have a PhD, then telling me "I don't know" is not an acceptable answer.

I hear your frustration BabyJune, we all want this pandemic gone and life to return to normal.

My wife is a PhD Bio Chemist, when she says "I don't know" it's followed by "but I'll find out".  She will run experiments day & night, maybe for days or weeks, because not every test works.  Parameters need to be adjusted, false positives need to be thrown out - Science is hard work.

• Thanks 1