LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The teddy bears are their part

55 minutes ago, Brudda Voodu said:

Wont those giant stuffies just get saturated with the wuhan flu virus?  You cant wash those hands....

That's why they're socially isolating themselves and not shaking anybody's hand.

12 hours ago, maly said:

I want one of those lifesize teddies.

Maly.

I actually have one of those.   I got it at Costco a few years back.    We call him "Bob."   He's sitting in my office with me now.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 11:06 AM, willnotwill said:

I actually have one of those.   I got it at Costco a few years back.    We call him "Bob."   He's sitting in my office with me now.

Are you / Bob not socially distancing each other? You don't want to catch / transmit the virus to/from Bob. Also, is Bob not working from home as it would be safer for him?

• 1 month later...

Bob does get that slouchy posture at times.    My wife found it creepy when I left him sitting at one end of the dining room table though./

On 3/26/2020 at 3:40 PM, maly said:

I want one of those lifesize teddies.

Maly.

Costco sells them, if you have one near you

I've got one of the 53" bears from Costco.   They weren't that expensive.    I had to crack up the first time I saw one.    The bear appeared to be walking down the aisle by itself.    Upon closer inspection, a small boy was carrying it and it was way bigger than he was.   I had to have one.

They also have some even larger ones from time to time, but they are a bit pricey.

I have a giant teddy that I got years ago.

Danger - Do not read, not for babies eyes.

The problem with teddies that size is when they get dirty, they won't fit into the washing machine / dryer - and they get moldy after a number of years unless they are kept in sealed plastic. That is what happened to mine, and a friend of mine decided to ? un stuff him, wash him, dry him, and re stuff him. He still has pride of place, but to fragile to touch :(

You must live in one humid environment if yours bears get  moldy.    I've vacuumed mine (they love it).   I've never put any in the wash.   They don't like that (and it isn't healthy for them).

• 4 weeks later...