LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which onsie are you wearing and why?

Howdy21

On 5/5/2020 at 2:43 PM, Stroller said:

Onesies Downunder Planets onesie today, with my Tykables khaki shortalls, and my dummy attached to the shortall strap.  And I kept them on when I took Binky out for his walk, admittedly with a smock top over, so nobody could see they were shortalls.

Why?  Well it's warm here, and I've changed into my summer outfits - shorts & T-shirt onesies.  And I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about wearing more overtly AB things, as long as I can still just about pass for vanilla.  And it feels great!  I've about got to where I feel proud of being an AB.  Not 'out' and proud, just proud of myself for having worked out what I need, getting my wife to come along for the ride, and feeling relaxed and happy with my new normal.

With face masks being used frequently, you can use a pacifier out in public underneath and no one would know.

1 hour ago, Firefly 35 said:

With face masks being used frequently, you can use a pacifier out in public underneath and no one would know.

Nobody's walking around in a face mask here - in the towns perhaps but not out here in the countryside.  Anyway, a dummy would still be pretty obvious I think, unless it was a Darth Vader.  Then I think I'd be drawing a bit too much attention to myself.

On the other hand, in cold wet weather in the winter I do sometimes walk Binky with my dummy in.  That's because my big waterproof jacket has a flap that covers the bottom half of my face.  If I have to talk to anyone it means spitting it out fast & letting it fall down in my jacket.

22 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

As I once said in regards to the golf shirt onesies:  They're kind of the "MULLET" of onesies...  "BUSINESS on top, BABY on the bottom."

Heck yeah! I love the fact that I can be a bab at work an nobody knows.

10 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

Still too cold here. I'm wearing flannel blanket sleepers for a few more weeks at least.

It's still a little cold of a night here also. So sometimes I wear footed PJ's at night. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 5/7/2020 at 6:35 AM, Stroller said:

Nobody's walking around in a face mask here - in the towns perhaps but not out here in the countryside.  Anyway, a dummy would still be pretty obvious I think, unless it was a Darth Vader.  Then I think I'd be drawing a bit too much attention to myself.

On the other hand, in cold wet weather in the winter I do sometimes walk Binky with my dummy in.  That's because my big waterproof jacket has a flap that covers the bottom half of my face.  If I have to talk to anyone it means spitting it out fast & letting it fall down in my jacket.

What makes you think that a paci under a mask would be obvious?I have had one under my mask for weel over a year.And from the looks of the few posts about paci's under masks a lot of people are doing it.