LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

They Ruined My Diaper (secureplus)

The case I just ordered of SecurePlus... The plastic is thicker (in a bad way), the tapes are cheaper, the diaper is stiff, NO CRINKLE, COMPLETELY different product. I just compared the dates on the new bags to some bags from my last case, and unfortunately, these awefull Secure Plus are the newer bags. They've taken my favorite diaper and turned it to cheap crap!

Now what am I going to do? These are TERRIBLE! I guess I'm stuck using them till I find something comparable (to the older Secure Plus).

No no, this is horrible. They feel like they're made of vinyl, and not in a good way. The frontal tape zone is poorly attached, the tapes are smaller... I feel like I want to cry!

If you use Secure Plus (or just wish to help us who do), PLEASE tell them to bring back the style they just switched from. If you want, the date code on my earlier bag (with the GOOD diapers in it) is 2006/02/11

You can use that to reference what we're talking about.

service@securepersonalcare.com

Please tell them to fix it!

Awww I’m sorry about your loss! I remember when the Goodnights changed from plain white to girl & boy designs and I was very upset about that. I did like the designs but they were different and not as padded.

Then the Huggies Pull-ups changed from Mickey & Minnie to other characters; plus their tear away sides turned into velcroed sides … I didn’t like that either.

I’ve got used to them and still wear them both, but I know how ya feel. Change isn’t always good when you liked the old one a lot.

(remembers her first blanket and tears up)

The cynic in me wonders if they're trying to direct people towards 'upgrading' to Secure X-plus?

That wouldn't surprise me. I didn't find the X-Plus to be very comfortable. It just wasn't snug.

The Secure Plus is less in quality, exactly the same in price. SOOOOO not fair!

I just got a phone call from them (didn't know they had my number, LOL)

They want the unopened bags back to find out why they suck, and are shipping me a replacement case!

They got detailed info from me on what the difference is. I was able to explain to them that, except for them both saying "Secure Plus" on the diaper, I wouldn't even recognize them as being the same product.

They insist the manufacturing process hasn't changed, which is why they are so interested in getting them back.

I will keep you all updated.

I just got a phone call from them (didn't know they had my number, LOL)

They want the unopened bags back to find out why they suck, and are shipping me a replacement case!

They got detailed info from me on what the difference is. I was able to explain to them that, except for them both saying "Secure Plus" on the diaper, I wouldn't even recognize them as being the same product.

They insist the manufacturing process hasn't changed, which is why they are so interested in getting them back.

I will keep you all updated.

They called you out of the blue?

Given that everyone seems to rank their diapers so highly (myself included :whistling:), it would seem to be madness to change them intentionally... Manufacturing fault, perhaps? I should imagine you'll get a decent outcome though - my brief experiences of their customer service were very good. They were helpful and always got back to me almost straight away...

They called you out of the blue?

Given that everyone seems to rank their diapers so highly (myself included :whistling:), it would seem to be madness to change them intentionally... Manufacturing fault, perhaps? I should imagine you'll get a decent outcome though - my brief experiences of their customer service were very good. They were helpful and always got back to me almost straight away...

Out of the blue, no, I had e-mailed them with my complaints.

So...

The INVENTOR of the diaper actually got on the phone with me. I should also note, these guys actually called them diapers the whole time, instead of tip-toeing around crap with "brief".

Good diapers were made in Tiwan, lousy ones in China.

Tiwan couldn't keep up, so they HAD to switch to China. China is using a different plastic (which to me, feels like I'm wearing a cheap shower curtain. I'm sure the extra thick plastic increases the environmental impact as well. Not to mention, about 3 times sweatier, blech), and the stiffness of the diaper is caused by a texture they were trying to help keep them from wadding up.

Also, the Tiwan diapers layed pulp down in 1 layer, China in 2 layers. That's why Tiwan's were softer.

I mentioned the fit, they're going to stretch them out on cardboard and compare the cuts. They also said they'll look in to the plastic.

They did work hard at getting me to try X-Plus.

So, end result...

Because sending them back would just get me more China diapers, or a refund (which leaves me without diapers)...

I'm keeping these (they made sure they weren't unusable), and I'm getting a crazy discount on a case of X-Plus. They want me to see if perhaps those work better for me. $20 off a case!

They're going to look in to the plastic. Hopefully this means it'll at least be closer to what they were.

I don't understand how the same specs could result in 2 diapers I wouldn't have recognize as the same product if it hadn't the name and logo on it.

Of course, if I was going to go with X-Plus... well I might as well go with Bambino. I just wish Bambinos weren't 2 times the price of Secure Plus. I'd use 'em if they were cheaper.

I think George Bush should buy my diapers for life just for having put up with him being in charge for so long.