LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Dissapointed in ABU Bunny Hops

For a premium AB/DL diaper these are so disappointing. Absorbancy is so so at best. They do not wick super well, and when they are wet they feel like it so much faster than other premium diapers. In addition the receiving end of the Velcro backing is really week. These diapers will come loose guaranteed because the landing panel will stretch in response to being taped to.

I understand that there are "play" diapers for ABs but these are just too expensive to not be a functional diaper. Which IMO they just aren't. And it pains me to say because I really love the ABU Space and Littlepaws which are almost 15% less.

Not sure if this is in reference to the original 2 tape design or the new 4 tape ones, but I find the 4 tapes to be absolutely wonderful!  I'm more into the comfort than the function, but I've never had a diaper fit better.  Something about the low-waist and soft plastic?  I dunno.  Also, the tapes don't have a very "sticky" feeling to them - they feel like they /could/ pop off.  But I've never had one do it.

Anyway, I'm sorry you had such a bad experience!  Diapers are weirdly unique - what works for some doesn't work at all for others.

Bummer. I recently tried the Dinos, which I think are exactly the same diaper with a different print. I've found that they hold up to 12+ hours (just peeing normally, not fluid overloading and flooding) no problem. I thought I'd have trouble with the hook and loop tapes popping off, especially since I'm actually a bit over the upper size limit listed and have to tape them tighter than I normally would, but with the 4 I have used so far not a single tape has popped. In fact, they held so well that once, when removing the diaper after 12 hours, the front panel actually tore when I yanked the tape off. Haven't had a single tear beyond that. 

You're not the first to report issues with the BH. 

I also tried the dinorawrz recently and thought they held up pretty well too.  Just wish they were a tad wider.  The tabs were quite close to the edges of the velcro front panel.  I didn't notice at first, but the plastic is transparent!  Not translucent white... actually clear!   They really show the yellow.   ?   They may be of the same design, but the Dino plastic seems to be of different quality.