LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Me Select a Book Cover

BoTox

I'm working on another book and I've worked up four different book cover images. I'd like to see which one is preferred.

Please follow the link to cast your vote.

https://www.opinionstage.com/botox/which-book-cover-do-you-prefer

eb2502223426e26493876eb432cbb72d3178ffc2
On 3/28/2020 at 1:23 AM, Cute_Kitten said:

I'm partial to the first one myself. It's nice and subtle, but still obviously a diaper. 

Me too but I'm a bit worried the image might give me grief with Amazon. I might have to go with the red dress to be safe.

I'm going to see if I can get some opinions of authors with racy covers. I've already had one book BLOCKED.

9 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

When in doubt, it's generally best to play it safe. Too bad you can't just check with Amazon and get it pre-approved. 

Yeah, might as well try to find a support number for Google.

5 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

It probably exists, somewhere. I haven't found it yet thought. How are things working out with Smashwords?

There are sales but not really worth the effort. I was making more when it was Kindle unlimited. I'm going to pull my books off Smashwords at the end of April and put them on KU again.

• 2 weeks later...

The votes are in and it appears rhumba panties lost big time. The clear winner is subtle diaper under dress. That will be the cover to my next book, Happiness: It Don’t Come Easy, to be published next week on Amazon as a kindle and paperback book.If it gets banned by Amazon, I’ll have to go with the red dress image and make up a new name.4b409d3559ab7a3305c5e11bed653dfb836962b5