LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Needing advice

Hey guys.

I basically upset two very important people in my life and now they aren't talking to me.

They're both members of this community, but they apparently haven't been online since I upset them.

I've messaged them over and over, apologizing multiple times, but still nothing.

I miss them so much....

As weird as it sounds, they were the only people I felt like I could emotionally confide in.

I feel completely lost without them.

I know that sometimes 'sorry' can't fix everything, but what else can I do?

I know I may just have to move on, because let's face it, it's completely possible that they'll never message me again, but it's just not as easy as it sounds...

Thanks for your time, guys.

Have a good one and stay safe and healthy out there!❤️

You did all you could, the next move is up to them continue on with your life, someday they may start speaking to you again.

You upset them you didn't kill them, in time they may get over what you said, after all they were just words.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:20 PM, TomBoyAB said:

Hey guys.

I basically upset two very important people in my life and now they aren't talking to me.

They're both members of this community, but they apparently haven't been online since I upset them.

I've messaged them over and over, apologizing multiple times, but still nothing.

I miss them so much....

As weird as it sounds, they were the only people I felt like I could emotionally confide in.

I feel completely lost without them.

I know that sometimes 'sorry' can't fix everything, but what else can I do?

I know I may just have to move on, because let's face it, it's completely possible that they'll never message me again, but it's just not as easy as it sounds...

Thanks for your time, guys.

Have a good one and stay safe and healthy out there!❤️

I have been through a similar situation before and if you're interested I can give some advice that might help.

• 2 weeks later...

Several possibilities that are often the case:

1. It's possible said people just needed some space and could be willing to talk now.  Not a guarantee but it's been known to happen sometimes. 

2. Said people may have moved on but it's really not as bad as it seems.  This happened to me before and I thought my life was ruined but ended up making new friends that are just as good, if not better.

3. Said people may have been scammers that realized you weren't going to fall for them.  This seems unlikely based on what you described but it's a possibility. 

For now try seeing if they will talk to you or not and go from there.  In any case DailyDiapers and other ABDL websites are great for meeting new people. 

I know what it's like to lose friends and it's terrible but it's not the end of the world. 

Does this help?