LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

just like girls pajamas

I have never thought of myself as a sissy but I do like wearing girls pajamas.I have been looking for some 1960's baby dall pajamas.I don't know how many of you have ever seen the movie pajama party wiith Annette Funachello.Well the ones I want are from that movie.If I cant find them im going to buy a patten and try making it myself.

• Like 1

Here is the story of babydolls. A babydoll is not pajamas as such. It is more related to a nightgown but even that is not fully accurate. There are or were things that toddler and very little girls wore as a dress that were or are quite similar in shape and length on the body and  could be considered babydolls

Christine in some of her babydolls

I have two satin ones, one has sleeves and came from bigbaby fashions, but it is not quite long enough. A proper babydoll covers the panty which is full-cut to resemble rubber panties over a diaper. the panties I have with those satin bbdolls  have 5 rows of ruffles all around. Most of my babydolls consist of AC. Medical pvc skirts and matching high-waist panties. To make the "frill" at the top, the elastic is simply folded down. This also adjusts the length at halfway to the knee; long enough to cover the panty, but with VERY little to spare. The lady who first designed them did not like the idea of them being called "babydoll". Unfortunately, since the 1970's, like everything else, they have become overtly sexulaized to the point of pronographicness rather than being toddlerishly/very little girlishly cute, with the panty reduced to nearly a G-string or thong and the top having just about nothing below the hips, if that long at all, to speak of, and a proper babydoll set is next to impossible to fine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 6:13 PM, waynecook52 said:

I have never thought of myself as a sissy but I do like wearing girls pajamas.I have been looking for some 1960's baby dall pajamas.I don't know how many of you have ever seen the movie pajama party wiith Annette Funachello.Well the ones I want are from that movie.If I cant find them im going to buy a patten and try making it myself.

I think I know the style you're thinking of. When I was little my mother had a pair that I loved to try on. Not the racy babydolls you see today. More cute and girlish.

6 hours ago, NannaAnnabelle said:

I think I know the style you're thinking of. When I was little my mother had a pair that I loved to try on. Not the racy babydolls you see today. More cute and girlish.

What you are talking about is the origianal babydoll set. The babydoll covered the matching panty fully but just about. The panties were full cut like baby panties (and could fit over a fairly substantial diaper and rubber panties). However, most Sissies WANT something  that lets the diaper over which nothing is worn, to show a bit, rather than a real babydoll. If you look at my pictures above, you will see that the babydoll is about halfway to the knee. I call the creepy thing that lets underthings show a "sissydoll", because from everything I know about sissiies, having the diaper show all the time under a "girly" articvle of clothing is the source of humiliation. For a little girl. learning to keep her panties from showing at age 5 and failing meant she was trollopy and was humiliated and chastized; and made VERY self-conscious. The babydoll (so named because it looked to be easily lifted for changing) did cover the panties (often omitted in favor of rubber panties over a diaper to add a little incentive) fully,  but the little girl had to learn to carry herself in a proper manner

• 8 months later...

I love wearing pajamas on weekends for my wife with matching diapers, and driving her wild. She for some reason loves the baby blue color on me and wastes no time undressing me. Spicing up our weekends is something we live for. I have such a collection of pajamas I love wearing for her, and she too loves wearing lingerie for me looking great in a pink diaper for me.

Elle My Baby 01.jpeg

• Like 5