LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have Your Diapers Ever Been Noticed In Public?

I just love it when I wear nappies out in public and people notice.

Usually people just stare or frown at me, but last week a shop assistant started treating me like I was disabled when they noticed. I was quite insulted, 'cos even if I was wearing them for medical reasons, they shouldn't need to treat me any different.

Was wondering what sort of reactions you get when people notice, anything like what happened to me? Also has anyone been noticed by a friend or partner? Thats not happened so far, but I don't know how I'd explain it

Im sure ive been noticed, but no one has said anything or given any weird or discusted looks that i have noticed. For me its medical reasons that i have to wear so if i ever get asked i will just tell them the truth. As for friends and family the notice well, most of my family knows, and one friend that does and hes fine with it.

well there was this one time when I had to go to the store where my girlfriend works. I was thickly diapered and very very wet and didn't feel like changing so I threw on some shorts and my shoes and drove the 2 miles to the local market. when I got out of my car I tried to keep the waddlin' to a minimum. I thought because I have a bad back I could just limp to make it seem normal:)... So I get into the store to talk to my girlfriend who is a cashier and then leave when I hear as I walk out "hey, why is your butt wet?" I just turn around feel my soaked shorts. shrug and scurry out the door.