LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Removing Duplicate Image in Profile

Good Morning Everyone:

I just edited my "About Me" Block, adding further information to my profile.  When I did it yesterday, I added a picture of the USNS Comfort to my profile, and centered it.  I then save it, edit information again, and then I see in the bottom left, a picture that I already have in my profile, but I CAN'T DELETE it, or any pictures in the "uploaded images" area, or I LOSE the images, even though they are being served by URLs at my website.  can someone tell me why we have to upload images, then possibly lose them, while trying to get rid of duplicates in the profile, you lose them ALL?  I've never had that happen...I confused.....

Thanks,

Brian

What I do is store the image file on my webhost, then link it on the page using the "insert other media" tab over on the right below typical http://(folder).(Domain.aaa)/(filename.image type extention) or if you store it in the root folder then just used the (domain.aaa) where "aaa" = "com","net", etc and paste it where I want it, see my About me to see what the result looks like

• Like 1

I think what he is talking about is trying to get rid of the second image that shows up at the bottom of the page. If he trashes the image, He will lose it all

• Like 1

Nobody sees the attachment gallery at the bottom but the user doing the editing.   Same things happen on regular posts.    It's a InVision disaster (though I can't say XF is much better when it comes to attachments).

• Like 1
On 3/23/2020 at 8:05 PM, Little Christine said:

I think what he is talking about is trying to get rid of the second image that shows up at the bottom of the page. If he trashes the image, He will lose it all

@Little Christine

Yes, thats what I mean all right - It looks strange having the extra image left aligned at the bottom, and YES, if you hot the Trash Cans next to the image, POOF - I can live with the image on the bottom though - It is easy to ignore - will check on the way that you set up the links in your sig :)

Thanks,

Brian

1 hour ago, baker7 said:

@Little Christine

Yes, thats what I mean all right - It looks strange having the extra image left aligned at the bottom, and YES, if you hot the Trash Cans next to the image, POOF - I can live with the image on the bottom though - It is easy to ignore - will check on the way that you set up the links in your sig :)

Thanks,

Brian

The sig is totally different, it is kept in a separate folder then aplied as a "footer". The way I said to do it is to keep your image at some other place, like your webhost and link to it using the "Insert other media">from URL to link to it

• Like 1