LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampered Pictures

(This is a collection of short stories I wrote to go along with pictures as part of art trades or requests. Credit to the actual artists for the drawings,, as described for each. Most of these are older.)

1. Sissy Talent

(Both Pictures are by BlackRose Seduction on Deviantart, the italicized writing is from her descriptions)

Come Along, Princess:: by Rosie-BRS

"Nnnf..."

"Now now, sweetie. If you keep fussing like that, you're going to lose your pacifier and it's going to get aaaallll dirty. I think you've had enough lessons today to know better, hm?"

:: Alex's bottom was still sore from the last lesson he learned. "No fussing when putting on dresses for Mommy." His bottom still stung, even in his big, comfy pink car seat.::

"Now, are you going to behave like a good little girl during this Pageant?"

:: Alex nodded his head, a constant blush running across his cheeks. He was dolled up and ready as Mommy wanted him. He couldn't touch anything; he wasn't physically permitted to. Even though the false eyelashes bothered him, his hands were encased in sleeves, which were linked to the harness placed around his dress. No, he would remain just as Mommy wanted him until the Pageant was done. He was a good little girl.::

:: With a leash clicked to his baby harness, he had no choice but to follow like a little child. His skirt was too short to hide his diaper, and he didn't dare let go of his pacifier to speak again. He dutifully followed his Mommy like a little trained puppy, walking to the building with the giant Marquee that read "Little Teapot Beauty Pageant tonight"::

"Good. Mommy wants to win, tonight. Be a good little girl and give the judges a good show.~"

"Oh, and Little one... put all worries aside; your diaper is most DEFINITELY showing.~"

Alex waddled behind her as best as the thick padding would allow. Even after all this time, every crinkle, every flash of white plastic and every awkward, waddling step made him blush. This was especially true with all those eyes on him. He nodded at the mistress' words, knowing he better do his best to win or face the consequences, and pouted at her comment about his diaper. Though he knew it was clearly showing, he hated to have it pointed out.

He tried to think back on how he got himself into this mess. It all seemed so natural, he didn't really know what had caused it.  He had arrived at the Mistress' house, told he was there for 'rehabilitation', not really knowing what that meant. It was as much his choice as anyone else's. He figured he would be out in a week or so, and move on. At first it had seemed like a game, a little bit of acting up, followed by a little bit of 'fun' punishment.... Except that he soon realized he couldn't say no to the games.  The one week turned into weeks, then months, and the punishments went from brief little games to his full time life.  They got more and more embarrassing, as he found himself being treated as if he were younger and younger. When the Mistress finally took out a diaper and lay it underneath him, (replacing the pull up she had him in at the time) it simply seemed natural. A spanking ended any argument,  a few months without 'big boy privileges' ended any thought he didn't belong in them. Eventually, his "Mistress" became his "Mommy".

Now here he was at the dreaded pageant. When she first mentioned it he had thought, or at least hoped, she was joking. He had gone out in public before, which was embarrassing enough, but an actual pageant? With all those eyes on him? He shuddered.  As ordered he waved sadly at the tv cameras, trying not to think about how far they could be broadcasting.

Making matters worse was a surprise twist he had only found out about that morning.

He remembered waking up, nervous enough as it was for the upcoming pageant. He ate breakfast in his high chair slowly, wishing he could make the clock move slower. At that point, he was dressed in a blue baby boy onesie, diaper, and bonnet, which he would have told anyone was about as embarrassing as it gets. Oh, how naive he was.

When he finally finished the last of the oatmeal shoved into his mouth by his "mommy's" over aggressive spoon, he sighed and let her help him get out of the high chair. He followed her into the bed room, expecting to find some childish version of a suit, maybe a costume, or perhaps a sailor's outfit all designed to prominently display his padded rear.

Instead, to his shock, he found a frilly pink dress lying neatly on his crib.

At first he didn't want to believe it. "Wha... what is that?" he asked nervously, dreading the answer.

"Why, that is your dress for the pageant!" his mistress replied cheerily, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

He looked at her with wide eyes. "Wha..What do you mean!?"

"I mean we are going to put you in a nice dress so everyone can see what a pretty little girl you are."

The realization he had been avoiding finally clicked. They meant to put HIM in a DRESS, and say he was a GIRL!? "No! Please!" he shouted desperately. "I'm not a girl!"

"Really?" his mistress said with mock surprise. "Is that so? Then why does it say right here on your form, 'baby girl'? It seems to be all filled out that way, are you sure your not a girl? I think we better put you in the dress just to be sure. Oh and look, you signed it, so it must be true."

She showed him the form, "Sarah Paeron's Sissy Pageant," where the box 'girl' really was checked, then signed. By his own hand. Why had he missed that? He recalled signing it in a rush, with eyes full of tears, having just been 'persuaded' to do so and hoping the persuasion was over.

"Silly baby, what did you think "Sissy" meant anyway? That they wanted manly babies? Is there even such a thing?" she asked.

"But... but..." his complaints fell on deaf ears as she pulled the dress over his head. 

As soon as she let go of him, he reached for the hem of his dress. Though deep down he knew it was pointless, part of him hoped that by fighting back enough eventually she would give up. Maybe he could tear the dress? "I'm. Not. A. GIRL!" he said, yanking at it.

He had barely a moment of rebellion before he found himself turned upside down. The dress, now partially flipped over his head, trapped him and kept him immobile while he was positioned over the women's knee. "Nooo..." he shouted, kicking. He knew full well what was coming next.

WHAP! The familiar sting of the paddle came down upon his plastic-padded backside. He yelped in pain, and braced for the next. WHAP WHAP WHAP! They rained down as he cried and wailed.

"You. Are. A. GIRL." she said, mimicking his earlier words, and punctuating each one with another spank. "You. Will. Be. A. Good. Baby. Girl. You. Will. Do. Your. Best. To. Be. Pretty. Effeminate. And. Cute. And. Win. The. Pageant. For. Mommy. Or. This. Spanking. Will. Seem. Like. A. Cakewalk. Understand?"

"YESS!!!" he wailed, giving in.

She finally stopped the spanking, sat him on her lap, and wrapped his arms in long, finger less sleeves. She wiped his tears from his cheeks and hugged him. "There's a good baby girl. Just let the tears come out until your done, mommy needs to do your makeup." If anything, that made him want to cry even more.

So here he was, at the competition as a baby girl. Alex hoped this change wasn't permanent, but something told him it was. He stared jealously at those who were actually dressed as boys, then at his own, more effeminate competition.  He wondered how many of the skirts he saw belonged to actual girls, and how many were just sissy boys like him.

He joined a group of other adult babies in their own special category. Some looked as miserable as he was, while others seemed to have accepted their position and waved happily at the crowds and cameras. "See?" his mistress said, pointing at the happier ones "if you learn to accept what you are, you can love it too!"   

Alex cringed at the thought, hoping he never got to that point. Or so he told himself. He could feel part of his mind telling him it was better that way, that he belonged in, even preferred this lifestyle, that he really, truly hoped for it... He remembered the hug after the spanking, how soothing it was... Should he accept it and learn to love it, rather then finding it all humiliating and constantly being punished? ... Maybe it was better, accepting a life of cuteness, being adored, no responsibilities...

He shook those thoughts out of his mind. He would NOT let himself go there. Anyway, he had other, much more pressing matters to worry about. He would be on stage soon, expected to look cute for the judges. If he didn't do his best to win, there would be more punishment in store, and he knew his mistress was all too happy to spank him right on stage. He really would have to work, which made his growing problem even worse... in his stomach, he could feel a rumbling, and cramps getting harder and harder to hold back. Perhaps Mistress had put something in his bottle earlier, perhaps it was just poor timing, he didn't know. He looked down at his skirt, barely covering the diaper, leaving it all visible for the crowds and cameras... He watched the line, trying to calculate how long it would take to get on stage, and how long he would be there demonstrating his babyish 'talents'... what were those talents again? Did she ever tell him what kind of show they would put on? Oh lord, what had she planed!? He hoped it had nothing to do with what he thought. More so, he hoped he wouldn't prove he needed his pampers right on stage. Did any of the things he had hoped for work out?

Another cramp hit him. He hoped, oh he hoped... *

Do a Little Spin For Us, Princess:: by Rosie-BRS

:: The pageant was enough to put a tinge on any sissy's cheeks. Back stage was a mess of wardrobe changes and ruffles galore! So many prissy sissies being dolled up for their big performance. Some wore wigs which were pasted cruelly to their hair, others restrained while their nails dried, posture collars in place to assure they didn't move as their makeup was perfected, etc. Everyone aimed to win, especially the sissies that often had much at stake if they lost. Alex could still feel the sting of his bottom from his last practice performance, so he knew he had to win this for Mommy if he wanted to be able to sit anytime soon!::

:: He was careful to walk past the other poor, pathetic little dolls in the hallway, moving his skirt from any staining hazards, tip-toeing past the chairs to be sure his shoes were not scoffed. He was a good sissy with a lot of practice keeping his outfit in ready shape, though of course, everyone wished to win... which meant there were competitive mothers that would do anything to make sure their investments paid off.::

"...Ooops! Dear oh Dear... you should watch where you're going!"

:: Alex looked down with despair as he realized she was talking to him, seeing a nice, thick streak of blue across his white stockings. He didn't dare speak up to her, though before he met his Mommy, he knew he would need to remove those stockings!::

"Oh Sweetie. What happened to your stockings? I thought you wanted to keep your little diaper covered?"

:: Alex blushed and looked away shyly from his Mommy. He couldn't think of a response, and remembering that his diaper was showing now, he couldn't even think to turn around and see if people noticed. As he thought on it, his Mommy was moving him somewhere in the room, and he realized pretty soon that he was looking out the side of the stage!! It was a huge crowd!! His eyes froze in horror as he was pushed out onto the stage. He hadn't been paying attention, but it was his turn to perform a dance for the pageant!::

:: His performance utilized several pirouettes, to which the audience always lit up in camera flashes. It wasn't exactly rare to see sissies wearing diapers, but the obvious embarrassment and unexpected shock on his face made it far too priceless to not capture that moment. Perhaps it was also something else... but Alex was too focused on his performance and humiliation to think on it. He shamefully twirled and danced across the stage, just as he had been trained to do, his Mommy proudly looking back to the other Dominant characters with a smugness to her success.::

:: As it would seem, this accidental tweak to the routine was enough to win the judges over! Alex stood proudly with his trophy, even if the title did make him blush: "Pageant's Biggest Sissy." It was a sissy's dream come true, and he let the moment sink in as a final relief to his humiliating performance. He felt a pat on his shoulder which made him swell with a little pride in his duties.

...But then he felt a pat on his bottom, to which he only just now realized... was wet this entire time.::

Dear Readers,

I have read the above messages and would like to clarify some points here.

There is a clear and direct attempt to slander my good name here. This was all a deliberate and successful plan to manipulate the judges, not an embarrassing mistake. I obviously just took a diaper since I definitely do not need them and barely ever wear them, and I used a bottle of apple juice to- segrsrgsfg

(Please ignore Alex's previous statement. He is currently spending some quality time with a paddle and a bar of soap for the obvious naughty lie. I'll have him write a more accurate explanation later.)

(The following is the truth. Alex will have to write honestly if he wants to get rid of the soap, and I'll be nearby with a paddle to ensure accuracy.)

"That was a lie, I am sorry for misbehaving. I am very naughty baby for doing it. I always wear a diaper because I am a baby, and definitely do not do so willingly. I need them and know it is for the best that my mommy puts me in them. I accidentally tore my tights and was crying like a sissy baby as I was told I had to wear  my pampers without anything covering them. I was so nervous I used them, as I often do, which one of few dsrgs

- one of many, many, nearly uncountable reasons I need them.

(There you have it, he admits the truth. Oh, and to say he was merely 'wet' is being kind to him. He knows better then to lie about such things. However, what he doesn't know is that it doesn't matter anyway, as it was filmed and broadcast on television, so anyone can see the truth. Right now we are going to finish his spankings as he gets to watch his most adorable, embarrassing moments on the big screen. Oh, and did his eyes go wide when he read that! If only I could capture that reaction.

Also, don't tell him, but this competition qualified him for the next level of competition, which will be broadcast prime time internationally. He won't know until after of course, and we are sure to have something even more 'fun' planned.)

2. Cleaning: (Drawing by AshleyOTK on Deviantart)

8-30-15 Abalex Commission by AshleyOTK

Maybe some of you are wondering how this happened. If you’re thinking I did something to deserve this, you’re totally, 100% wrong. What you see here is a totally unfair, mean, and not deserved punishment. This is NOT what I had expected when I agreed to be their baby. Since when do babies clean? Never, that’s when!

You see, it began a while ago, when, after some friendly encouragement and some less than friendly encouragement, I decided independently and free from coercion or petition based court orders to become an AB. I was not forced due to ‘unbelievable immaturity,’ ‘being a huge brat’ or “cause literally everyone ever thought I should,” or whatever else the liars told you.

So,  I went on my own free will to the AB Adoption and Training center. Being kept in diapers, playing with toys, crawling… This is what I had learned. Sure, it was embarrassing. I had to be held down the first time I was put in diapers, and the first time going out in public I was in tears. Being pushed in a stroller and lead on a baby harness near people I used to know as a grown up…. I can still here the laughter.

But aside from that, I loved it! I got to play around, using toys I otherwise would have had to give up years ago, wear cute clothes… But best of all was the total lack worries. No responsibilities, no anxiety… All I had to do was play. They bathed me, checked my padding, fed me... and, of course, put my toys away for me. Always. How could it be otherwise?

That had all changed after the adoption. You see, a well-to-do couple I had been friends with before and who took care of other subbies- a ‘kitten’ and a ‘puppy’- were looking for a baby, and since they knew me, decided to ask. I agreed to permanent adoption. It was embarrassing at first, being a sub to people barely older than me and I had known as equals for years. I blushed every time I called them “Mommy” and “Daddy” instead of their first names. However, I had already been taught to think of people my age and younger as being my elders, and it was hard to argue after they diapered my bum. As before, everything was taken care of- I got toys, clothes, play dates with other ABs… everything. Plus, they lived in a nice neighborhood, in a big house with a staff to maintain it, and rented out rooms to other families so I always had company. As the only baby, I got lots of embarrassing but fun attention. I made friends with the ‘pets,’ was bounced on knees and given treats by the adults, and babysat by college students I was told were actually older then me. I overheard my caretakers talking about the need for another maid, so I figured that was all the better. They said I was spoiled rotten, but I think it was all alright.

However, there was one problem. My ‘Mommy’ and ‘Daddy’ started asking me to clean. Just pick up my toys when I was done, to make the staff's job easier. At first I thought they were joking. No way a baby would do that, right? I ignored it and kept playing.

A few days passed, and they asked again. I couldn't believe it. Asking a baby to clean… that’s so… so mean! They were being big meanies! Totally unfair, not part of the deal! So, feeling rebellious, I decided to teach them a lesson. I made a big mess, spreading my toys everywhere. I took off the blue onesie they put me in and spit out my paci (both big no-nos), put a spare diaper on my head as a hat and began to draw on the walls while signing as loud as I could. When they came in I gave them my most innocent smile (a look I had perfected at the AB Centre), thinking I had won. Obviously, they should have seen this was a totally fair reaction and learned their lesson. I felt smug on the inside.

That smugness turned to suprise as I found myself picked up flipped over my Mommy’s knee.  She pulled down my diaper and began spanking. I was shocked! They had given me time outs, even locked me in my high chair, but spankings!? I was the baby- to be spoiled, not spanked! I tried to struggle, but was warned fighting would only make it worse.

The meanie spanked me until I was cried. It hurt so bad! The pain built and built, and I could feel my bottom getting red. Then, just when I thought it was over, I was picked up again and put over my Daddy’s knee for more!

Next, I was lead, whimpering and sobbing like a baby (duh), to the corner. I was left there, with a bar of soap in my mouth and red bottom on display to any passerby, to think about what I had done. All I could think  about was what the next punishment could possibly be.

My question was answered when my caretakers returned. They pulled my diaper back onto my still burning bum (OUCH!), turned me around, and I almost began crying again at what I saw.

In my 'parents' hands was a pink, frilly dress, along with a full baby girl outfit. My mind raced, not believing it. I kept thinking, why do they have those? They are for girls, or… oh god… sissys… But I’m not a sissy! Am I? I never had been before… A baby sure, but not that… I mean, I guess it was up to my caretakers, but surely they couldn’t mean… they didn’t… No...

Mommy began to rub it in like meanie. "Aww, don't look so scared," she said. "You'll look sooo cute! Besides, with your pout and pretty blond hair, you really do look the part, Princess..." She ruffled my hair. But she made me pout! Its her fault, not mine! And my name is NOT Princess! Not fair at all!

It was even more embarrassing then when I was first fitted for my pampers, but I knew better then to argue. They replaced the soap with the paci, reminding me to suckle it and not talk. They dressed me slowly, making me see and feel every part of the humiliating outfit, and pinned the skirt up to show off my spanked bum and diaper. Just to be extra big meanies, they put that sign on it. The, they handed me a broom and told me to get cleaning if I didn’t want more. They told me that they weren’t raising a spoiled brat and, along with my new girly clothes, I could expect plenty more punishments unless I was a “good little princess.” They didn’t even try to hide their snickering, and I could hear giggles from others in the hall. It was all SO unfair, SO cruel!

I heard my Daddy on the phone ordering stuff to match my new found sissy status. They got pink paint, decorations, and a crib head board labeling me “Princess” as an extra cruel touch. They’ve already put girl dolls and Hello Kitty toys in my play pen! They’re getting a whole new wardrobe of pink diapers, girly onesies, dresses… and maid’s outfits. A whole bunch of maid’s outfits, all with different designs, and all in my size…

I guess I’ll be doing some cleaning after all.

So you see, its all unfair, and totally not deserved! You believe me, right? Babies shouldn’t have to clean! I’m not a maid, and definitely not sissy! Can you tell my Mommy and Daddy? Please? Anyone? Please? I don’t want to be Princess any more…

3. Lies, All Lies (art by 34Qucker)

Alex By 34qucker by ABAlex

SO again you might want an explanation here. If anything this might take more explaining then the last one.

You see, there I was minding my own business, doing absolutely nothing wrong, when for no reason at all, something beyond my control totally

(Sorry for the interruption. Headmistress here. Alex was being watched and his naughty lies were noticed. He was properly disciplined and taught the difference between lies and truths. As far as he is concerned, the difference is one of them involves soap and spankings. He will be writing it properly in a moment, and I will be adding inserts to correct any other naughty misbehavior)

Alright, I'll be writing quickly because it hurts to sit down. I apologize for my complete lies earlier and hope you can forgive me for my misbehavior.

So anyway, as it turns out, spending all your free time riting naughty stories online isn't considered a 'mature' thing to do. It certainly isn't 'responsible' or 'productive," or "what anyway in the right mind would ever do seriously what the $&%^ *#&$&# you #*&$ weirdo."

I always thought I was so clever. I went on at night, locked my computer, didn't give my address, etc. etc. Of course, that was far from enough. I've been told I was given several chances to stop and do something more productive, but I kept doing it anyway.

And that's how I found myself one day at the Corrective Home for Immature Young Men. Apparently there had been some kind of vote, and a few measly petitions, along with some 'professional opinions,' and other stuff like that that said I should go, none of which in anyway is

(insert: again, sorry, correcting his lies)

So then it was completely and totally fairly decided that I should go. In reality, if I stopped being such a silly little boy, I'd agree. Definitely. It is true beyond doubt I should be.

Anyway, this is a place where boys who don't act their age go. There is a strict "be treated the way you act" policy. This means that arrivals are regressed based on the severity of their crimes, and allowed to move up in age if they behave. The absolute lowest are the stinky babies, made to crawl around in diapers, no potty privileges, and getting fed from bottles and high chairs. Moving up are todlers in pull ups and training pants, who are taught basic things like numbers and holding utensils, then school aged students who attend kindergarten and grade school classes, and finally teenagers. If you make it past there, you graduate, and are allowed out. If you go back to far, then you are declared a permanent baby, and sent to live with one of many loving adopting families. Along the entire way, there are plenty of childish punishments allowed by the staff, from spankings, to time outs, to the dreaded soap.

When I first arrived, I was given the benefit of the doubt and let into kindergarten classes. I tell you, at the time I thought nothing was more embarrassing then sitting there in a batman t-shirt, jean shorts, and even more embarrassing Disney Princess briefs...

(inert- we should point out little Alex owned those clothing articles before arriving. He wore them willingly.)

...while having to learn basic math and reading. The teachers stood over us patronizingly, praising us for fulfilling the most basic tasks, feeding us juice boxes, having us play with little toys...

(insert: check his spelling and tell me he doesn't need classes. Go on. I dare you.)

Naturally, I couldn't stand it.

So, I decided to be a bit rebellious. You know, harmless fun. I was brought to the front of the class and asked to read from a Barney book. However, I was prepared. Instead of the expected beginning, I started with "A friend of mine, when he was thirteen years old he heard about "pegging." This is when a guy gets banged up the butt with a dildo..." and continued to read Chuck Palahniuk's "Guts." You know, when the guy who wrote Fight Club decided that Fight Club wasn't violent enough. If any of you haven't read it, I strongly suggest you don't. I got about half a page in before I was drowned out by the collective screaming of the class and the teacher grabbing me.

Anyway, that was about the seventh time I ended up in the corner with the dunce cap on.

The next incident was even worse. I will spare you the details, but it involved noodles and three of the staff retired.

That time, there was an assembly for the "students." I was dragged in front of the entire school and had my pants pulled down to show the humiliating My Little Pony underwear 

(insert: Again, his own.)

pulled over the principles knee, and spanked there and then in front of the entire 'school.' I struggled, I squirmed, and eventually I screamed. Finally I was given the dunce cap again and made to stand with my pants down, this time in the corner of the open hallway so everyone could see and jeer.

Not a good day.

Anyway, after that I was demoted from school student to toddler. My undies were replaced with pull ups, and I was taken out of school.

At the time, i really did think it couldn't get worse. I was never out of site of a 'grown up,' was spoon fed my meals, sent to be early, and had my pull ups constantly checked for wetness. I was given a chart with a star for every 'dry' day, and a frowny face and a spanking for any bad day. Too many bad days, and someone could end up in diapers. Of course, no one really got close, but it didn't matter if I filled out chart after chart with smiley faces

(insert: HA!)

and never had an accident at all

(insert: Does anyone believe that?? I'm not going to even bother correcting it.)

they still made the point of taking you in front of everyone, having you strip down to your pull ups, and checking as if expecting to find something. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed in my life, especially when they deliberately poor water into them before hand as a trick.

(insert: if you believe that, get your head checked while I get some soap for this lying little brat. Do you trust the maturity of someone who can't even spell "pour")

I couldn't stand that. There is no way it could go one. Not to me of all people. The indignity! I was far too mature and clever to stay here. Plus, I had mad skills to employ.

(oh Lord... We will let him finish this to see what kind of hole he digs for himself)

So, I hatched a plan. A brilliant, full proof plan. It would have succeeded too if it weren't for those meddling adults.

First thing I had to do was get a map of the area. It wasn't too hard to do, I just had to sneak one of the staff's cell phones off, google it, memorize it, and return the phone. 

Then I needed clothes so i couldn't be identified as a one of them. It wasn't too difficult, I just went to the locker room when some of the staff were in gym, distracted my supervisor, and took something. I only took a few things at a time, so it would be mistaken for random loss. Then when we were allowed out to play, i stored them in a space atop a tree. Along with it was some money I needed to get a train ticket.

Then came the night of my escape. I waited until after dark and most of the staff had gone home. Then, I took out the spare key I had stolen when no one was looking. 

I climbed out of the bed they had me in, making sure to walk as silently as possible. I unlocked the door, and crept out.

It was there I saw it. The guardian, a three headed monster guarding the gate. Taking my might sword, I char...

(insert: no)

... I kung-fu'd my way through a dozen guards...

(insert: no)

I hit one in the back of the head with the potty-chair seat and kicked the other in the balls.

(insert: better)

But I also ran into a few others which I used my martial arts training to overcome. Just a few.

(insert: uhhh... yeah sure why not)

I was judo throwing them around, kicking some in the face, skillfully deflecting their blows...

(insert: don't push it)

when I realized I was running short on time. The next shift would be coming soon, which would mean more to avoid.

I made it outside and ran like the wind for the first fence. This was a high steel wire construction that surrounded the main building itself. The playground, where I had stored my clothes, was on the other side. If I could get there I could not only change, but hide in the woods nearby.

I made it and parkoured over it. I ran for the woods, climbed the tree in question, and got dressed.

Then I walked out. I simply walked out. Looked everyone dead in the eye, nodded, and left. No one suspected a thing once I was no longer dressed as a toddler. All I had to do was act confedent.

I walked like that rite into town and toward the train station. When I got there it was almost morning. ,I got my tickets, and waited in the nearby mall until it was time to go. The hour drew near, and I saw the train coming, walked toward it, and....

Saw my Headmistress standing right at the gate, staring directly at me. She shook her head.

"Did you really think it would be that easy, Alex?" she said.

I gasped, and turned to run, but I saw more of the staff in a line around me, all of them staring with disappointment and anger in their eyes. I got ready to fight, but I felt someone grab me, and I couldn't break free.

They began taking the clothes I had taken off. It only lasted a minute, and I struggled the entire time, so I couldn't really tell what was happening until the end. This picture was of me right then when I first got a view of my fate. They left me standing, dressed as above, with everyone in the station staring and laughing.

I couldn't believe it! I had been demoted even farther past todler, to the lowest of the low, the babies. I was thickly diapered, unable to even get my legs together, dressed in a childish (and girlish!) pink onesie and a bonnet. They even put a pacifier in my mouth and tied it behind my head, just letting me know I wouldn't be doing too much talking anyway. The booties are soft, because, as the headmistress put it, "with all the time you'll spend crawling, getting pushed in strollers, and in bouncers, you won't need harder soles anyway." All this was explained to me as they spanked my now diapered bottom in front of a growing crowed. I was left to think about my new role in life.

Then, just to add to my humiliation, they lead me around the entire mall, making me apologize for lying and pretenting to be a 'big boy', letting everyone see me and know who I am so I couldn't try the stunt again. Even if I made it, I'd only be spanked and re-diapered and held until the staff can pick me up. Then, they brought me back to the center, paraded me again in front of all the other students, and gave me a final, more painful, spanking.

Now I'm sitting, bum still sore despite all the padding underneath it, and writing this so anyone who reads it and sees the picture will know not to trust me when I try to pretend to be a grown up again. They are telling me they don't think I'll make it out, and I can expect to stay like this for a long, long time. 

"Maybe its for the better" the headmistress said, "after all, it is what you wanted." Har har. A few stories don't mean I want it.

My greatest ragret? Not using the toilet at the mall when I had the chance. I can feel an ominous rumbling in my stomach, and I'm afraid I may have already used the potty for the last time.

So, if anyone sees this, come and help me please? Its pretty clear that I was unfairly misjudged and framed. I promise to be a good boy for you! Just get me out of here!

(insert: Well that was... mostly true. Its good enough for now as we are out of soap (Alex took a lot of it) and my spanking arm got tired. Also, it isn't really factually wrong, just sort of... misleading. First of all, we knew about his 'escape plan,' from the start. We pretty well saw him do everything, and its obvious he is up to something when he keeps hiding behind things and whistling the Mission Impossible theme. The "key" he had was actually a baby teething toy. Even I was surprised he couldn't tell the difference. Anyone whose walked with him, or frankly even been in the same building when he does, can tell you how quietly he 'creeps.' If a heard of elephants is sneaky, then I suppose he is too. Also, no one seeing the way he dressed would believe he was supposed to be like that. Someone should have told him that you can't just pick random pieces of clothing from a locker room and expect them to go together or even fit properly. With a pair of short shorts, pokemon t shirt, horribly undersized suit jacket, top hat and high heels, he was frankly more embarrassing then the baby outfit. We got him in it so quickly to AVOID making a scene. How this guy ever expected to make it in the real world is beyond me.

Oh and as for his "ragret"- he is absolutely right about this part. From the smell of things, he himself has proven it.

We left the last line in because technically it is true, though not in the way he thinks. He was vastly misjudged when he was originally treated as an adult, and when we tried to make him a toddler. Also, we appreciate anyone willing to help. We will take any bottles, diapers, toys, or clothes you can give, even have him try them on for you. If you want to 'get him out of here,' we allow supervised day trips, and you can take our little's on trips to parks, ice cream stores, where ever you want. As long as you can take care of them, it is usually fun for both groups, if embarrassing for them to be seen. Oh, and WE do promise he will be a 'good boy,' - we give you a paddle to make sure.

Anyway, I have a squirming, stinky baby to take care off. He is looking at me with the saddest puppy eyes you have ever seen, probably hoping for a diaper change and a bottle. I guess he has learned pretty quickly why it wasn't a good idea to push the limits, and perhaps other people can learn from his bad example. The look would be heartbreaking if it wasn't also all too adorable, with him thinking we will go easy on him because of it.  It is definitely justified with how he is acting. Really, though we give them a benefit of the doubt, I think this will be a permanent 'new role in life' for him. We will try for a while, but I'm betting he'll be a never grow old. Expect to seem him up for adoption soon, or maybe we'll just keep him for fun. ;) (Wink)

Regards, Headmistress Victoria and Baby Alex) 

.... later...

AAAAGGG this gives the phrase 'hot and bothered' and entirely new, horrible meaning!

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/18/2020 at 12:01 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmmm. You're very silly :)  Your constant denial of your true pink diaper wanting self is almost  admirable in it's consistency. :)

Sorry I didn't see this until now ?

and perhaps its just more fun to deny it and see what happens?

1 hour ago, ABAlex said:

Sorry I didn't see this until now ?

and perhaps its just more fun to deny it and see what happens?

*transforms your diaper bag into hybrid pink  diaper bag and spanking machine* :)

• Like 1
On 9/5/2020 at 3:54 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

*transforms your diaper bag into hybrid pink  diaper bag and spanking machine* :)

LOL that would be quite the bag to carry around ;P 

On 9/8/2020 at 3:11 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

You get carried by the spanking machine endlessly getting spamked so you're okay :)

AHH I see. So its like an automatic parade float, wiht the attraction being the little getting their pampered butt paddled? Sounds fun :)

11 hours ago, ABAlex said:

AHH I see. So its like an automatic parade float, wiht the attraction being the little getting their pampered butt paddled? Sounds fun :)

Also feeds you bottles of infant formula continuously so you can stay being a naughty baby girl getting her spankings :)

• Like 1
On 9/14/2020 at 2:23 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

Also feeds you bottles of infant formula continuously so you can stay being a naughty baby girl getting her spankings :)

Hey! Thats just evil, you cant force an action then demand punishment for it!

Why would being fed formula make someone naughty? :p :lol:

On 9/21/2020 at 10:14 PM, Diaperingdaddy said:

your right you deserve so much worse! . . . i will outline it and you can write about a weekend at dd's house 

LOL mean :p get a picture drawn and I'll write the story for it :p