LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Keys - Locking Mittens

BabyLock

Aw gee you lost the keys to those locking mittens - now what are you going to do ?

And encore the keys to the locking diaper cover were on the same ring !

Then you tell me there is a second set - BUT -  you have to travel in the public eye

to the place that has them as well as your clothes - WHAT WERE YOU THINKING OF !

The plot thickens and get messier - bad dream gone worse - WAKE UP WAKE UP !

I think I talked to you last year and I was telling you about locking rubber pants and you found leather chasity shorts with twoi locks. I found them at I think ebay and bought them. A lot of fun to wear, nice and tight and even good looking.  

And those leather locking shorts would be street legal although they may raise an eyebrow or two wondering the why or purpose of them !

Silly another fashionable piece of bondage clothing wear - NOT so much with a diapered concept although with effort and sizing could be

worn with (over) diapers - body waste should not touch mingle with leather !

Refreshing your locking leather shorts for public viewing:

This model has 4 locks 2 on the legs (thigh) one in the front waist and one in the back locking the rear zipper closing thus no way in or out.

With the penis and scrotum inside the custom hole under the twin zipper apron there will be no finger play or relief other than a touching pat.

Really not much room for diapers and not terribly practical in this case.

Madam/Sir may I have the keys to my pants to go use the loo ?!

I am not hearing you say that again louder for all to hear - - -

MADAM/SIR MAY I HAVE THE KEYS TO MY PANTS TO GO USE THE LOO ?

OK and when you come back you will tell us why you are wearing these locking leather pants or diapers !

lcb1.jpg

lcb2.jpg

lcb3.jpg

lcb4.jpg

lcb6.jpg