LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found this on FB

One of my buddies posted this in his feed. I was scrolling through and had double take moment. I have zero DL content on my FB account so this was not something I was expecting to see. Kinda  doesn’t make sense though. A messy diaper is way harder to clean than wiping you butt after using the toilet. 

76814E9F-CFBD-40CB-AF1B-0C7311E5B4FE.jpeg

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

One of my buddies posted this in his feed. I was scrolling through and had double take moment. I have zero DL content on my FB account so this was not something I was expecting to see. Kinda  doesn’t make sense though. A messy diaper is way harder to clean than wiping you butt after using the toilet. 

76814E9F-CFBD-40CB-AF1B-0C7311E5B4FE.jpeg

While, yes, that is easier clean up, the point is that people are buying toilet paper in bulk and stores are running out of it completely. Thus, if you’re wearing diapers you have no need for toilet paper ?

2 hours ago, Mark84 said:

While, yes, that is easier clean up, the point is that people are buying toilet paper in bulk and stores are running out of it completely. Thus, if you’re wearing diapers you have no need for toilet paper ?

I’m well aware of the Corona Virus induced toilet paper shortage. My point is you’re  gonna have to clean that butt with something. We might see baby wipes get snatched up once the TP goes. I think the meme is kinda dumb, but took me by complete surprise to see it on Facebook. 

2 hours ago, p3ngy said:

Some additional info about the pic from the person in it:

Unfortunately that’s the world we live in. Once something hits the web it game on for some people. Fortunately for this guy you can’t see his face in the photo. 

• Like 1

I saw the same post going around and came here to talk about it.

On the plus side, on the various pages it's being shared on, the reaction to a grown man in a diaper, and very obviously NOT a medical diaper but instead a very babyish diaper, has been comedic and funny.  People are laughing at it and jokingly suggesting diapers as an alternative to a toilet paper shortage.

While it's sad that the picture was of someone without his permission, at least his face wasn't visible.

Heck, my workplace just authorized me (and pretty much everyone in my office) to work from home for two weeks, staying in touch with each other by phone and e-mail.

The meme reminded me that this might be a prime time to go 24/7 for a while. . .so I did.  I got home from work, showered, used the toilet for the last time for a while, got padded, and am starting a fortnight in diapers as I telecommute.