LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My story

Hi everybody, I'm brand new to posting here. I thought I'd share my story.

I noticed an attraction to diapers when I was 8. My mom caught me with one of my little sister's diapers and told me not to put one on again.  For a while I resisted, but then the urge got too strong and I stole one to wear again. There was nothing sexual about it at the time. It just felt comforting.

A few years later I discovered the joys of panties. Girls at my private school were required to wear skirts and one in particular, Wendy, just couldn't keep hers down. I remember spending quite a few classes enjoying a good long look at her white nylon panties. I was still interested in diapers and learned I loved to wear panties over my diapers. I stole quite a few pairs of panties from girls I knew back then and often wore panties and a diaper.  At about that time my sister started wetting the bed and my mom bought her cases of Attends. I couldn't believe my luck when I came home to find a case full of diapers sitting on the doorstep. Inside there were diapers thrown into a big bag, so there was no way anyone could tell if I took some for myself. I started taking them and wearing them when my family was out.  Not too long later my mom went into my closet and found a bag with  pair of panties, a dry diaper, a wet diaper and a pacifier. She confronted me and I was so embarrassed I couldn't even talk.  She again ordered me to stay away from diapers, but this time I didn't even try.

When I got my driver's license I was able to buy my own diapers. I often slept in a diaper, wetting on purpose and enjoying it.  After high school I got two full time jobs. I'd wake up in the morning, take off my wet diaper, take a shower, then return to my room. I'd tape on a fresh diaper and cover it with a cute pair of panties and head out for the day.  When I got home I'd change into a dry diaper, put on a nightgown and drift off to sleep.

A few years later I was in college and I met my future wife. She was cute, smart and great to hang out with and I was in love. During a visit to my parent's house early in our relationship I took her clothes out of the laundry to put mine in.  I noticed a pair of her panties and couldn't resist (we weren't intimate at that point). When I looked at them I saw they were Hanes Her Way for Girls cotton briefs. I was surprised and happy an 18 year old would wear girl's panties.

After we'd gotten sexually active I told her I was thinking about spanking her. She said she didn't want to and I let it go. A few months later she said she thought I should spank her. I happily took her over my knee and warmed her panties then her bare bottom. What a feeling!  She loved it too and soon agreed to wear little girl panties for me. I bought her a pack of nylon briefs with cute patterns and regularly spanked her in them, whether for punishment for things like being rude to servers or for fun.  

A short time later she brought up diapers. She'd had a friend who had to wear diapers at night and was curious. The next weekend we'd scheduled another trip home to see my parents. When she got in the van for the trip she was wearing a plaid skirt with her cutest panties under. I spanked her, powdered her and diapered her for the first time. I couldn't believe my luck!  Not too long later she asked me how far it was to the next rest area. I told her it was about 20 minutes. She got out of her seat and sat on the floor next to me while I drove. She took my hand and put it under her skirt. Amazingly, she'd soaked her diaper.  At the next rest area I felt her up in the wet diaper, then changed her.  We talked and she said she liked it but wanted to do it in place where we could be more sure no one would see, so we agreed to hold off until after we were married.

Before we were married we agreed she'd be diapered for the ceremony. Our plan was for me to go see her after she'd gotten dressed with her brides maids. I was going to paddle her, then put her in a diaper with a booster and plastic pants. She'd stay in them until after the ceremony and reception. She's stay in diapers during our week long honey moon, then wear little girl's panties during the day and diapers at night afterward.  Unfortunately she changed her mind two days before the wedding. She told me she wasn't comfortable with being a little girl and wanted to continue spankings, but only as a big girl.  I agreed, and that's how things went for a while. A few years later she told me she did't want to be spanked either. I was disappointed, but I loved her and what more could I do.

All along I kept sneaking diapers when she'd go on trips. After one trip she found a receipt for diapers and panties and we had a huge fight. I had to agree not to wear, which I did for several years until I started to wear when she was gone again.  

A few years ago I become incontinent due to a chronic illness. It was ironic that I didn't even think I had a problem despite multiple times of wetting myself. Eventually I figured it out and told her I needed to wear diapers. She agreed and even bought me my first package and encouraged me to find better ones online. All of this was a legitimate physical need, but also made me happy because I could wear again. She even diapered me a few times and changed me when I was sick and couldn't get out of bed. My men's underwear didn't do a good job holding the diapers in place so she bought me panties to wear, and I was in heaven!  

A few years later I started to have issues with depression. I saw a counselor who talked with me about being an adult baby. Because of her I was honest with my wife and told her I needed to but also wanted to wear. I told her I wanted to buy a pacifier to use at night. My wife was leaving in the morning or a camping trip with a friend we both knew from college and almost cancelled the trip because she was so upset about me being an adult baby. We agreed not to talk about it and she went on her trip where she confided in her friend. Things were tense when she got home but she told me she understood why I wore and said her friend encouraged her to accept it.  She still wouldn't participate, but it did help smooth things over. A year later we both went for a trip with her friend and I enjoyed wearing diapers and panties in front of her friend (under clothes). 

I've been changed by nurses in the ER and by a visiting nurse after surgery and enjoyed both.  (All were legitimate needs.) I currently wear most of the time and my wife buys my diapers for me.  I don't wear panties or anything little, but I'm happy with what I have.

I see a therapist a few times a year who encouraged me to wear a diaper and a t-shirt when we meet, and that helps me accept myself much better.

All in all I can't complain.

• Like 4
  • 3 months later...

Love and support of a loving, caring and sharing partner is all you need in life to really be happy. I was alone many years after my divorce, and life just felt so empty until I met a wonderful woman that opened my eyes to life. She was so vivacious and outgoing and so real, it scared me at first. Once we knew about each others love of diapers it turned to a total paradise. I learned that love and marriage is a big compromise and it takes lots of heart.I instantly fell in love with my wife's nephew and mom, and we share everything. Usuallywet life is good and you make sure you cherish and love your wife everyday. There's not an hour that passes during the day that I don't reach out and kiss her and tell her I love her. Never give up on love my friend.

• Like 3

It sounds a bit dodgy. Everything is too pat