LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lack of Stability (Major Rant)

RANT

Some years ago, I started a "rubber panty reiview" ongoing blog entry. This was aps part of my search for a replacement for Comco. It was annihilated in the Apocalypse of 2017 and I set about rebuilding it. At that time I realized that much of what was reviewed no longer existed and coming and going was a cottage industry in the AB/AK world. I also note how the users of throw-aways bemoan the same thing as the quality of the product deteriorates over time

Well, now the Bad Fairy has struck again. I got some of the Babykins 13 gauge  classic ivory rubber sheets. About 2 years ago, I decided to check on the continuity of that product and checked the site and found them not listed. I inquired and was told they were no longer for sale. This is odd since they stil make their excellent rubber panties, which are like those used with children rather than babies some 65-7 years ago. Now, in the 1940's and 50's this material was sold on rolls like other fabrics and you had the amount measured and cut to the customers' specification. In several publications, most notably the late 50's fallout shelter manual, under supplies, this was recommended to have. This was the cloassic ivory material with the strong scent that could fill a room and the iconic "rubber sheet" that was put on a crib, and the threat of which could reduce the strongest, proudest little 7 year old superhero into a pathetic lump of sobbing, quivering flesh faster and more completely than Kryptonite, to the delight of his 5 year old little sister, or, his 9 year old BIG sister

Now that I need to get new ones, I cannot find them anywhere. This lack should be intolerable. How can a company call itself "Baby-" anything if they do not have this staple item of the nursery ready to go? . What I would like are 90" by 60" or the same length by 54" if that is the largest available

Archived