LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quiet and Uncompromised Situation

BabyLock

When it is all quiet on the diapered front - me thinks that the bondage participants have put themselves into a uncompromising situation ---

having placed the keys or release mechanism out of reach and now what do they do - - -

can't go out dressed like this - even if one could with the hands in locking mittens (can't communicate by phone or computer)

and with a paci-gag voice with Alexa or Siri is not an option

the time release mechanism has failed or been corrupted and that locked diaper cover is beginning to show a remarkable bulge

moving about is getting to be a real messy move - every movement results in a displacement within the diaper - when will it leak

when will it end ? ? ?

It was such a good thrilling well thought out plan and it has come to this -

WHEW - the ice lock has thawed and released the keys - but how do I get out of the locking mittens since my hands (fingers)

are restrained - Oh how did I get into this situation in the first place - - -

Mummbuer - A- u -l- h -e- u -x- m -a- (Alexa) - unrecognized voice command - that paci-gag is keeping things well gagged

fade to black - - -

Back to all is quiet on the diapered front ! 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 3:59 PM, BabyLock said:

When it is all quiet on the diapered front - me thinks that the bondage participants have put themselves into a uncompromising situation ---

having placed the keys or release mechanism out of reach and now what do they do - - -

can't go out dressed like this - even if one could with the hands in locking mittens (can't communicate by phone or computer)

and with a paci-gag voice with Alexa or Siri is not an option

the time release mechanism has failed or been corrupted and that locked diaper cover is beginning to show a remarkable bulge

moving about is getting to be a real messy move - every movement results in a displacement within the diaper - when will it leak

when will it end ? ? ?

It was such a good thrilling well thought out plan and it has come to this -

WHEW - the ice lock has thawed and released the keys - but how do I get out of the locking mittens since my hands (fingers)

are restrained - Oh how did I get into this situation in the first place - - -

Mummbuer - A- u -l- h -e- u -x- m -a- (Alexa) - unrecognized voice command - that paci-gag is keeping things well gagged

fade to black - - -

Back to all is quiet on the diapered front ! 

Did this realliy phappen or just a thought. If it happened how manpy times did yiou cum? It does sound rather exciting. I did mispklace the keys to my lrubber locking pants andit got very exciting and after an hour or so I had a fantastic orgasm and another a half hour later. Then  I found the keys where I never left them. I put them back and continued peeing and a large poop, wow. 

39 minutes ago, deacon said:

Did this realliy phappen or just a thought. If it happened how manpy times did yiou cum? It does sound rather exciting. I did mispklace the keys to my lrubber locking pants andit got very exciting and after an hour or so I had a fantastic orgasm and another a half hour later. Then  I found the keys where I never left them. I put them back and continued peeing and a large poop, wow. 

Merely fantasy to another degree !

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 10:47 PM, mrehahn said:

Yea, its been to quiet I. The fetish groups, might just be that time of the year too

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Some of us are here but there are some who are afraid to try differemnt things and thiey sayi we had a fantacy just because they cannot do something different than they doi..  Maybe afraid to step out and get a real thrill instead of diapering around the house and not taking any chances. . 

Its' nice, my Mommydom and I bought a ranch on a mountain top in the Texas hill country in June, very quaint and private, we can. Play inside or outside, dressed in either my frilly pretties, or just a dirty diaper, no nejibors or strangers, a forest behind us, the quartine, for us has just been an extension of our play life together, so neat sitting around the camp fire pit, having your diapers lowered, pull over mommy's knees for a fire side spankin, Mommy always matches the color of my cheeks to her fire, Lucie, she bee. Spanking me most of our life

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 3:17 PM, mrehahn said:

Its' nice, my Mommydom and I bought a ranch on a mountain top in the Texas hill country in June, very quaint and private, we can. Play inside or outside, dressed in either my frilly pretties, or just a dirty diaper, no nejibors or strangers, a forest behind us, the quartine, for us has just been an extension of our play life together, so neat sitting around the camp fire pit, having your diapers lowered, pull over mommy's knees for a fire side spankin, Mommy always matches the color of my cheeks to her fire, Lucie, she bee. Spanking me most of our life

Now this sounds exciting, very exciting. Can you go outside in a diaper and rubber pants and no one see you. Can you mow the grass in diaper and rubber pants or are there neighbors close. I kinda like to keep people guessing what I am wearing. I love the sound crinkling plastic pants and see if someone else heard it.