LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much would be considered too much?

So I usually make a mess or two, squish it around until its everywhere, go about my business until it's time to change. However there was one time where I filled up once, and then the next time I went I couldn't stop until I was physically weighed down. Squished my huge mess and played with myself for awhile and somehow kept it contained.

I was curious though, has anyone ever started messing and then got to a point where "Oh no, this is way too much to contain in this diaper"?

Many many times in the past. Not so much anymore though. I remember being so full without the ability to change that I would move it around by pressing on the diaper to the front & up to make as much room as I could until I could change. I learned some hard lessons about management in those days

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I feel the same way iluvmydiapers feels,, I wish sometimes i could poop out a ten pound loaf. I have held it in for a few days to achieve a huge and very heavy load and it just made me orgasm as it pushed its way out of my butt. Hey but who doesn't enjoy a good orgasm in a diaper. So I say there is really no limit to pooping. I have pooped in good diapers where the poop made its way up my back and front and out the legs into my tight jeans, and what a feeling it is to be out shopping and there is poop running down the back of my legs, and its solid not runny. What can I say this old lady likes making a mess.. hugs and enjoy pooping.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

There's no such thing as too much as far as pooping in my diaper.  The bigger the mess, the better.  I love it when it spreads all over my butt,  and up between my legs,  past my manhood and into the front of my diaper.  It's just an incredible feeling. 

I totally agree! I love being really messy to the point its everywhere! Love it up front around my "parts". I will play my video games and go while playing. It will go up front then I just sit and enjoy it with my games! 

Too much? Hardly enough. The bigger, the better. I love to have a massive load, especially when I haven't had a poo for a day or so. For me, I like to sit at my chair that will almost poo but sitting it keep's me from going. It kind of goes a little bit but it just can't get out. With some huge "fiber loading" and my guts are stuffed, I lay at my bed with my knees up. When it starts to poo with no straining or with no hard pushing, it just slowly spreads with ease. The involuntary contractions increase the pressure as the poo slides out.  At first, It's mostly semi-firm but then it becomes a mighty surge of semi-soft poop as the urging becomes even harder to control. The pooping becomes to a huge pile as it spreads up my back and finally up around my balls. I love that. The longer I poop, the better I feel. At the end, with an enormous volume of poo, I can feel  my throbbing hardness  launch a sequence to a convulsing poogasm. Is it too much? Not at all.

• Like 1

My only caution to a very full diaper that squishes to the front is to be careful about developing a UTI.  If that does occur, get on antibiotics STAT, because left untreated sepsis can develop which can be life threatening.  It would be a shame to die from the sequelae of a soiled diaper.