LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How often do you wake up in a poopy diaper?

For me, just about everyday I wake up, I am either in the process of pooping my diaper or I wake up to find out I pooped several hours earlier in my sleep. I always wake up soaking wet. I was never a bedwetter or had any pooping accidents until I blew out a disc in my lower back that left me totally bladder and bowel incontinent.

Many times I’ll go to bed a little messy but if I’m not I’ll wake up & will poop almost immediately. But I’m always soaked when I wake up.  Many times a very wet diapers will wake me up before the alarm sounds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Last night was my first time for pooping while sleeping and I am a bit freaked out about it.. I rolled over and smelled it this morning and went to take off my diaper to check. Not sure when it happened but not sure I like it. I sure feel babyish now! Fortunately I had on a good diaper. 

I am not incontinent, and would be classified as a DL, not AB. Consequently when I wet during the night, I am aware that I am wetting.  I usually mess my diaper shortly after I am up. I think I might be worried if I woke up with a messy diaper with no recollection of pooping. 

Just about everyday. Maybe 5 out of 7 days. I've never pooped when actually asleep. I've gone pooing before going to sleep and from just getting up. I use psylliumhusk (like Metamucil) every day. Naturally, I poo about 2 to 3 times a day. Semi-firm to semi-soft. Most of them came from using fiber that I take daily, probably twice per day. If I'm doing some fiber loading, I'll have enormous volume. But naturally, I'll still have pretty big ones. I love to go right before sleep and when I just wake up. Actually, I just love pooing my diapers and the feel of that monstrous load. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time. 

I normally wake up peeing, but today I started to have a bowel movement at the same time all I could do is let it finish and then head to the bathroom and change.  Hopefully its not a regular issue but i have been having increasing number of bowel accidents so it may be at least im diapered 24/7 and have accepted my Ic issues including bowel issues if they happen as why stress what you can't control 

I'm not IC (I don't think, but I do wake with a wet diaper.. love love ?) and now that I've given myself permission to have a BM in it too I have enjoyed doing or at least trying every morning before changing for the day,  and have started taking stool softeners at night to help. They kinda seem to work as a diuretic on me though lol. 

1 or 2 X's a week,we don't exactly keep count .be it day or night my aide isn't paid by the diaper paid by the hour so how many X's they change me , dress me put me in or take me out of bed doesn't matter,as long as it's done ,and I am "healthy" and happy.

It is 6:00 am and I have been in my poopy diaper for over 3 hours.  My wife is out of town so I messed my diaper consciously at about 3:00 am and simply went back to sleep. Now that I am up, I messed again, giving me a very loaded diaper, and of course I am wet too. I used Vaseline and Baby Magic Lotion before I went to bed, and I am quite comfy, no irritation. I don't think I am stinky, maybe getting "noseblind."

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I have been OCD about pooping since I was 12 years old. Generally I don't poop in my sleep unless I have taken or eaten something, and since I switched back to Paper diapers (which can't be trusted) I don't do that either.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been either pooping before I sleep or as I wake up to pee I will poop then fall back to sleep. I would prefer I could sleep throughout the night and then pee/poop without waking. Any advice for to achieve that?

Update, now it is 4 ?

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...

Same for me: I wake up wet, then mess my diaper shortly after I am up. I don't change right away because I love the warm, squishy feeling in my soiled diaper.

Nice sunny day here. Went into the garden wearing a t-shirt and jogging pants over a Drynites and pooped as I walked around, probably took five or ten minutes to complete my pooping. Then I sat in it. Not gentle sat - I landed hard on that poop. It felt amazing! Sat in my poop for a while before another stroll around the garden and a very pleasant pee. A final few minutes sitting on the bench at the bottom of the garden and then inside for 'my personal pleasure'!

The Drynite held up well - bit of a blowout of the top at the back but other wise no leaks. Impressive.