LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeking medical diaper recommendations

Hi folks,

I'm an AB/DL who is severely incontinent and in diapers full-time.

I went 24/7 early on (I had light UI then; I now have severe UI and FI). Due to a large purchase I want to make, I'm trying to cut down my expenditure in several areas, including on diapers. However, I've been wearing AB/DL diapers for enough of the time I've been IC that I am completely out of touch with medical brands.

What diapers would you say have the best balance of performance and price for someone who has complete incontinence? Bonus points if they are available in Australia, which is where I live.

Check out Betterdry diapers or Northshores premium diapers I tried a few different retail brand medical diapers and none of them has come close to the plain white versions of AB\DL diapers.  I have recently ordered a couple of Rearz new hybrid diaper and so far has worked well but Betterdry diapers are may main daily diaper of choice.

In my opinion Abena is still king of the medical diaper world.  Depends still suck, Attends have gone downhill since about 10 years ago.  Tena is about the best brand I have seen in grocery stores, but I wouldnt trust a Tena diaper for more than 4 - 5 hours. Molicare is still a good brand but the last 5 years or so their quality has gone down. Dry 24/7, better dry and North Shore have VERY thick thick diapers, but the are the same price as AB/DL ones.One brand I have found to be a very good day time diaper is Lille Supreme.  

Im 24/7 and I use Abena for night time and Lille supreme for day time. I find these diapers are the best bang for your buck and are easy to conceal under regular clothes.

(Big fan of your tumblr page by the way, nice to see you here.)

I have the standard blue medical diapers by prescription but i use ConFiDry 24/7 with a booster pad for overnight and longer outings . I have never had antone ask if i was wearing a diaper when i am out. I have tried others but always come back to the 24/7's. there are a few abdl diapers i like as well. you can get them from North Shore or Amazon.

From an Australian (even QLD) perspective where many of those brands are either outright not available or are prohibitively expensive:

I user BetterDry for my workday nappy and they are fine.  I'm wet only but 100% goes into the BetterDry from 7am through to about 4:30pm

They only seem to be available from ONE supplier in Australia and after being out of stock for over a month, they came back with a nearly 13% price rise making them now A$3 per piece.

I'm actually looking at trying out ABU simples as an alternative.  By the case, the unit price is lower.  Ironic that an ABDL nappy would be cheaper than a medical one but there you go.

Molicare Premium Elastic are kind of ok but there's no doubt that BetterDry are better.