LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why are you anxious?

I wish people would understand that having an anxiety disorder means sometimes you struggle with anxiety with no "reason" for it. Don't ask why I'm anxious, ask what you can do to help, and know that sometimes the best thing you can do is leave me alone to hide in my cave until I feel better.

• Like 3

What types of medication or therapy do you find works best?  My Dr's had me on a lot of different drugs in the beginning and I never had much success with them.  The first drug that helped me was medical marijauna.  I have also found that exercise is a very very good way to deal with panic and anxiety, your body is going through a fight or flight reaction. I find sitting still only makes it worse.

There are times when the sweat is literally pouring down my face and all my muscles are straining as I fight the urge to scream and tear at myself or the objects in my house.  In those terrible moments, nothing helps.  PTSD, anxiety disorders and major depression are hard things to live with.  But you don't walk alone.

6 hours ago, Brudda Voodu said:

What types of medication or therapy do you find works best?  My Dr's had me on a lot of different drugs in the beginning and I never had much success with them.  The first drug that helped me was medical marijauna.  I have also found that exercise is a very very good way to deal with panic and anxiety, your body is going through a fight or flight reaction. I find sitting still only makes it worse.

There are times when the sweat is literally pouring down my face and all my muscles are straining as I fight the urge to scream and tear at myself or the objects in my house.  In those terrible moments, nothing helps.  PTSD, anxiety disorders and major depression are hard things to live with.  But you don't walk alone.

I take klonopin when I get anxious, and also at night to help me sleep. Helps quite a bit, but still takes time to settle down.

I had a productive therapy session with my Dr last week.  Ill be seeing him again this week.  My anxiety becomes much more manageable when I go to therapy and put in the effort.  Take your meds and get your rest, but don't hide under your blanket.  If you want to get better you have to do the work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 3:23 AM, DailyDi said:

I wish people would understand that having an anxiety disorder means sometimes you struggle with anxiety with no "reason" for it. Don't ask why I'm anxious, ask what you can do to help, and know that sometimes the best thing you can do is leave me alone to hide in my cave until I feel better.

Same for me